|100,000 Bytes • 200,000 Bytes|
Location is how close the nation is to the place of the conflict. Goes by capital city.
- At the war: 5
- Next to the war: 4
- Close to the war: 3
- Far from the war: 2
- Halfway around the world: 1
- Attacker’s advantage: 1
- Defender’s advantage: 2
- Home is desert: Defenders +3, attackers -3
- Home is island: Defenders +4, attackers -4
- Every nation militarily helping with belligerents/defenders: 3
- Every nation non-militarily helping with belligerents/defenders: 2
- Side with greater population: 3
- Side with greater industry: 3
- "Big Cheese" Advantage (USA, Soviet Union, UK, Japan, Germany for now): +4
- Life or death (country’s sovereign existence is threatened): 10
- Religious: 7
- Social/moral: 6
- Political: 5
- Economical: 3
In many points in history, a revolution (Hitler, Napoleon) has led to massive military successes at first. However, such revolutions have also led to massive failures (Mussolini, the South in Amer. Civil War). If a revolution has taken place in your nation in the past 7 years into an autocratic dictatorship, you are eligible for a bonus in military.
- If revolution to autocratic dictatorship in past seven years.
- If you get 6 or more in chance.
If all of the above, +10.
- Recent military defeats (battles): -2
- Extermination of conquered peoples: -3
- Motive is less than 6: -1
- Strategic nuclear weapon use on capital city: +10 for belligerent, -10 for defendant (of nuke). +2 per additional nuke for belligerent, -2 per additional nuke for defendant.
- Strategic nuclear weapon use on major city: +7 for belligerent, -10 for defendant (of nuke). +1.5 per additional nuke for belligerent, -1.5 per additional nuke for defendant.
- Strategic nuclear weapon use on minor city: +5 for belligerent, -10 for defendant (of nuke). +1 per additional nuke for belligerent, -1 per additional nuke for defendant.
- Tactical nuclear weapon use: +5 for first tactical nuke, +0.5 per additional nuke.
- Nuclear weapon use for belligerent: -5 morale this turn and next turn.
- Nuclear weapon use for defendant: -2.5 morale this turn only.
- Great economy: +5
- Fair economy: +3
- Average economy: +1
- Poor economy: -3
- Crashing economy: -5
Take the UTC time at that moment. (ie 21:32). Then, multiply those numbers. Any zeros count as one.
- 2*1*3*2= 8
Then take the declaring user's edit count.
- ie 2831.
Then divide the UTC number by the edit count.
- 8/2831= 0.00282585658
Multiply that number by pi
- 0.00282585658*pi= 0.00887318966
Take the fifth digit in the number, and there's your chance.
Then, for the opponent, take the eighth number.
And there you go!
The winner will get to take the city(ies) they were targeting. If the winner wins by more than 1.5 times the score, they will take four cities. If they win any number less, they will take two cities. If the user wins by more than two times the score, eight cities will be taken. If the user wins by more than four times the score, the nation will capitulate.
Changes from Axis vs Allies: Revolutions
- Added mod rules section
- Added regulations to mapmaking
- Added Plausibility Points
- Added inactivity penalty.
- Added proxies.
- Changed start time to 22:00:00 UTC.
- Added plausibility points to War Algorithm.
- User will be penalized 1 point from their Plausibility Points if the miss a day without any notice.
- Removed penalty for inactivity in Plausibility Points.
- Removed Plausibility Points.
- Removed Plausibility Points from algorithm.
- Removed the algorithm.
- The algorithm has been reinstated with major changes.
- A mod removal process has been added.
- A new vassal system has been added.
Well, Zaire vs S. Africa was a bit ASB on the previous game as the mod and the player power-gamed and hyper-conquered. Don't worry, Sine dei gloriem, since both you and Pitakang are not the fellows I was talking about. What ever, let's forget about the other game and start anew on this one. The River Nile-2 (talk) 21:38, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
I'm still going to build my empire. If Japan, Germany, Britain, and Italy can do it, I see no reason I can't. Of course it will be more plausible. I'm gonna build up to it like the Japanese, come up with some lousy excuse of friendship or something, and then go in for the kill. The East
Asian African Co-Prosperity Sphere. Unless, you have a problem with that... Vivaporius says: "I don't need a slogan!" 18:20, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
"Come up with some lousy excuse of friendship or something" The quote of the week
Japanese RE-INVASION of China
Japan Location: 4 Tactical: 1 Strength: (Italy, Japan, Australia Macedonia, Canada, Libya, Eritrea, USSR, Serbia, Montenegro, C Loyalists, NSR, BTSR, VSR, Manchuria, SSR, PKSR, TWSR, New Zealand, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Ethiopia, Somalia, AU) +75 non (Cuba India) 4, Greater industry: 3, Big cheese (USSR, Japan Italy) 12 Motive: 6 Morale: -2 Nuke: Capital: 10, major city, 7 Economy: 5 Chance: 1959=405 45/0.17517301 3.14: 0.55004325 Chance: o :( total: 125
China Location: 5 Tactical: 2 Strength: greater pop: 2 Motive: 10 Morale: 0 Nuke: -20 Economy: 3 Chance: 2 Total:5
We've been over this. Do you want a ban?
00:24, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
A ban - you're funny, Scraw. Once again China cannot beat off Dito in half a year let alone not expect retaliation. They give me resources and a path to the west, what do you want me to do? What would you do if you weren't a mod and that happened to you. Your best place for resources was taken because of mod arrogance The old baby (talk) 00:32, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
I fail to comprehend any of what you said. In other news, I would like to inform you that DITO is collapsing because of global revolution and it's just you and them. Also, none of the DITO nations ever said they were helping you.
00:37, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
Dude, how can the mods contradict what i do with my nation if it is plausible. Obviously, China beating DITO in half a year without my doing of anything or an algorithm doesn't quite make sense. BTW, Italy said I could have full DITO backing if I help Italy become a superpower and we prosper together. Australia and New Zealand aren't there but are friendly. Even if they somehow won, who's to say a nation, especially a fierce nation like Japan, who will fight to the last minute (ex: kamakazi fighting after their only ally perished against the allies) The old baby (talk) 01:26, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
A: Italy is not a superpower.
B: Ain't nobody got time to fight them again right after they just lost a war.
C: DITO has no time to fight with you, they're all in revolution.
D: You can't just assume someone is helping you. They have to say it first.
01:50, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
Everyone else you listed as allied on your side either never opted to join you or is too busy. Also, Scraw, I gave Quebec independence so technically I'm out of revolution, still skirmishing some, nonetheless recovering at most. OreoToast555(Talk) 05:53, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
- You gave Quebec independence, but forced it to be a vassal or protectorate state.
- I don't think the French population of Quebec, considering they were held by the English-speaking population of Canada for years, would want to have anything to do with the Canadians. At least, that's how I view it. Enclavehunter (talk) 18:35, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
They OTL want to leave Canada, but are civil in nature and would probably declar UDI, rather than take up arms.
Requesting leave of absence.
Hi. I may be gone for periods of 2+ days fairly regularly over the next month or so. I would ask that you allow me to keep India, as I will not be doing much outside the Indiosphere that would affect anyone majorly. David Rain (Sometimes...) (talk)
18:23, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
I noticed that too. It could be that when WWIII looked initially inevitable, (mainly thanks to my antics), the game appeared to be at its peak of excitement, though now that war has been averted, it has gotten a little boring. Stewdio333 (talk) 03:41, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
Axis vs. Allies: Revised?
I want to join this game, but just about all the nations are conquered, and it's a bit intimidating. I'm aware that Axis v Allies: Reloaded was still going on when Reborn coming out, could you guys make Axis v Allies: Revised or something like that while this one still is going on?
You could take over the Soviet Union, since it seems that they have been inactive. Even if it has fallen apart, at the very least, you could claim Russia, and try to bring it together. Stewdio333 (talk) 03:42, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
And anyway, Revised was the second AvA game, Reborn is the fifth. Regards, Laptop Zombie 13:16, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
I've switched from Australia to the USSR (Russia/E.Ukraine/Mogolev/Uralsk), but there are the other ex-Soviet states, France, Turkey, Australia, UK, Iran, China, Egypt, Mexico and Iran to have.The River Nile-2 (talk) 17:50, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
I'm going to give most of my territories except for Czechoslovakia and Eastern Poland independence. I hope Italy will do the same. Prepare for WWIII in a few turns. For real this time. No nukes, of course. PitaKang- (We are the Emperor's Chosen|Ave Imperator!) 01:13, February 22, 2013 (UTC)
Pray that Einstein was wrong that World War IV is going to be fought using branches and stones! Regards, Laptop Zombie 14:01, February 22, 2013 (UTC)
You already killed off most of my vassals which were fully independent. They just helped me in wars. I will not lose my remaining ones, and please join http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Axis_vs_Allies:_The_Last_Round_(Map_Game). It's awesome.
Anyone else feel like the game got screwed up and we should go ahead with the Beta reset? I mean, I admit, I screwed up this game, too. This is the first game I played as a major nation and it kinda got to my head. I played as Korea every other game I think. Thoughts? Thanks PitaKang- (We are the Emperor's Chosen|Ave Imperator!) 17:24, February 22, 2013 (UTC)
I actually think you did a really good job as Germany in my honest opinion, and I'm not just saying that because I was your closest ally in the game. (Besides, Spain came really close to rebelling a couple of times). In my opinion, I thought that a lack of a Soviet player, and the use of the implausigasm-card is what affects most Axis vs Allies games. Though admittedly, it was interesting to see a Sweden-superpower in the game. (If the U.K. can still be a superpower post WWII, then I can imagine a Scandinavian Union being another superpower.) I offer to play as the Soviet Union, either in the reset, or in the game, if it continues.
Also, the reason why the Cuban Missile Crisis occurred was because there was a lack of communication between the U.S. and the Soviet Union. That's why I considered a Spanish equivalent possible, since direct communications between the two governments only occurred after the crisis. Stewdio333 (talk) 17:35, February 22, 2013 (UTC)
It was the unabashed imperialism in the 1950's the lack of a French, British or Soviet player and Japan quitting. 22.214.171.124 19:29, February 22, 2013 (UTC)
No reset! 20:52, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
Indian invasion of the Maldives
Close to the war: +3
Attackers Advantage: +1
Defenders on an Island -4
Total TA: -3
Greater Population: +3
Greater Industry: +3
Social/Moral (They blew up our government. We want revenge): +6
Average Economy: +1
At the War: +5
Nation is an Island: +4
Defenders Advantage: +2
Total TA: +6
Motive less than 6: -1
Poor Economy: -3
With heavy casualties India takes Male, capital of the Maldives and demands the handover of the Terrorists.
Decolonialsation start times-
Some incidents would be inevitable to pathologically hostile attitudes to any ruler and/or the end of an old treaty with the ORIGINAL colonial power. Source- Wikipedia.
Hated foreign rule and left
- Ireland 1922
- Egypt 1922
- Iraq 1932
- Lebanon 1943
- N. Vietnam 1945
- Syria 1946
- Philippines 1946.
- Pakistan (including Bangladesh until 1974) 1947
- India 1947
- The Dominion of Ceylon (Sri Lanka) 1947
- Federation of Burma 1948.
- S. Vietnam 1949
- Indonesia (less the Moluccas and Dutch West Guinea) 1949
- Newfoundland (nominally an independent dominion but under direct British rule since 1934) (1949, union with Canada)
- Libya 1951
- Anglo-Egyptian Sudan 1955
- Protectorate of Morocco, France and Spain 1956.
- Ghana 1957.
- British Malaya 1957 (the Kingdom of Sarawak and North Borneo joined Malaysia in about 1964)
- French African Guinea 1958.
- Surinam 1959
- Somalia 1960
- Algeria 1962
- Rhodesia 1965 (Mugabe's Zimbabwe takes over in circa 1980)
- Guinea Bissau 1973
- Angola 1975
- Mozambique 1975
126.96.36.199 22:26, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
Ending of an old treaty with the ORIGINAL colonial power
- Nepal 1923
- Bhutan 1947
- The Trucial States (UAE) 1971
- Sikkim was then given to India by Britain in 1947 as a vassal and was crushed by India in 1974.
- Aruchal Pradesh was annexed by India in 1950, but a user can decide to respect the British plan for India to just vassalate it in 1952.
- For Bahawalpur, Khairpur and the Baluchistan States were then given to Pakistan by Britain in 1947 as a vassal and were annexed in 1956.
- The Chitral and the N.W Frontier States like States Waziristan, was then given to Pakistan by Britain in 1947 as a vassal and was annexed in 1969.
- Hunza and Nagar was then given to Pakistan by Britain in 1947 as a vassal and was annexed in 1974. 188.8.131.52 22:26, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
Inevitable colonial crisis
- Saudi-Yemeni War in 1934.
- Kenya's Mau Mau Rebellion - 1952–1960
- Congo Crisis/Katanga Republic 1960 – 1965
- Algerian War of independence- 1952-1962
- Aden Emergency 1963-1967
- Breakup of the USSR- 1991
- Breakup of Yugoslavia/Bosnia/Kosovo and related other wars- 1992-1999
- Chechnya- 1992-1997 184.108.40.206 22:26, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
I propose a rule that before a player can take a nation, they have to have a majority mod approval rate.
Also, are restarting the whole game, or just this turn? Because if we do the whole game, I call the UK. Otherwise I take Sweden.
22:43, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
Which is why I want the approval rule. Part of my reasoning, really.
23:04, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
I'm going to try and kill Hitler and the Nazis. I dont want to be remembered like our Germany. Also, then whoever watched that place would just say no, so I don't think that rule would work, besides people can vote off players now. DS|Fear the Mutated Dean Sims Bomb, Fear It 23:07, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
We really should have it where only a plausible/known player can play large nations. I have no idea who the hell's playing some of the big nations and I KNOW some of the people playing other big nations are implausible. CrimsonAssassin (talk) 00:02, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Yep. I agree. That's also part of the reason I want this rule.
00:04, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
I have a feeling you're including me as the implausible player. I'm keeping Germany because I can be removed from it by the mods and/or players. DS|Fear the Mutated Dean Sims Bomb, Fear It 00:05, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Proposed Mod Rules
Mods will be appointed in three ways:
- Election by the Players.
- Emergency Selection by Joint Head Mod/s if a new mod is needed immediately.
- Resigning mod chooses his successor.
Reasons for Removal
- Abusing Mod Powers
Mods can be removed in two ways:
- A clear majority vote by the players to remove him or her.
- A clear majority vote by five players and the two Head Mods, if the accused is a Co Head Mod, then the Vice Head Mod will make the vote in his absence. The five players will be chosen at random from the game by someone who does not play this game. Both mod and player votes are equal, so even if both mods vote to keep the other mod, and there is a majority of four or more to remove that mod, that mod is removed, and this includes the Creator/Headmod.
Dean, who put you in charge?
23:42, February 23, 2013 (UTC
Even though I have little say (So I found out in the first Beta) I like the ideas.
- Nope. Mods are appointed by me. PitaKang- (We are the Emperor's Chosen|Ave Imperator!) 02:42, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Dean, I'm Germany. And Fed already claimed the USSR, OreoToast. Also, Chao101, I don't think you should be the USA until you can prove yourself. PitaKang- (We are the Emperor's Chosen|Ave Imperator!) 02:41, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Oh, his name wasn't up there when I took it. Forewarn me next time >:l