東方地霊殿 ～ Subterranean Animism (Touhou Chireiden, "Eastern Palace of the Earth Spirits") is the eleventh game in the 東方Project series.
The game features three playable characters (Soga no Tojiko, Satori Komeiji, and Kogasa Tatara) each with two weapon types and has an assistant along with them. Collecting power items will not only cause to be able to shoot more danmaku, but it strengthens power and can defeat enemies faster (though said weapon type depends on what has been chosen), and like in OTL the power build up can also release a bomb (each having their own effect) and special game-play effects occurs.
Scoring is based on defeating enemies (which can easily turn into combos if defeated with-in a certain amount of time), grazing, collecting items, and destroying objects. In the bonus stages, collecting items will give extra chances for every seven items collected.
The Keyboard Controls are the same as OTL, but pressing two will switch from the playable character, to the player character's assistant. By using this you can play as the assistant while the playable character then plays the assistant role until two is pressed again.
- Soga no Tojiko
- Mononobe no Futo
- Toyosatomimi no Miko
- Satori Komeiji
- Koishi Komeiji
- Kogasa Tatara
- Nitori Kawashiro
- Minamitsu Murasa
- Stage 1 mid-boss: Kisume
- Stage 1 boss: Kisume
- Stage 2 mid-boss: Mimi-chan
- Stage 2 boss: Alice Margatroid
- Stage 3 mid-boss: Suika Ibuki
- Stage 3 boss: Yuugi Hoshiguma
- Stage 4 mid-boss: Mimi-chan
- Stage 4 boss: Parsee Mizuhashi
- Stage 5 mid-boss: Fujiwara no Mokou
- Stage 5 boss: Tenshi Hinanawi
- Stage 6 mid-boss: Ruukoto
- Stage 6 boss: Utsuho Reiuji
- Extra Stage mid-boss: Suwako Moriya
- Extra Stage boss: Kanako Yasaka