Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In this map game, the Civil War happened, but it continued into 1867, and after, all the states declared independence, and California and all the other territories became states
1. One turn per day, one turn is a year.
2. Must be plausible.
3. Two States max.
4. No expansion for five years.
5. Starting time: 1867, right after Civil War.
6. No space until 1960, all tech developments should be a little late.
7. Make negotiation page and management page.
8. This is a strict map game, where your population, military, money, etc are monitored. EX your military must be at least 5% of population. Have fun!
9. You MUST make a state profile on the Management Page.
- New York- Ownerzmcown 22:56, December 12, 2010 (UTC) Red
- California- Ownerzmcown 22:57, December 12, 2010 (UTC) Orange
- Colorado- CrimsonAssassin 23:11, December 12, 2010 (UTC) Blue
- North Carolina- CrimsonAssassin 23:11, December 12, 2010 (UTC) Green
- Texas- PitaKang 23:23, December 12, 2010 (UTC) Black
- Pennsylvania- PitaKang 23:23, December 12, 2010 (UTC) Light Blue
- Illinois ProfessorMcG 00:42, December 13, 2010 (UTC) Light Green
- Massachusets BlackSkyEmpire 01:28, December 13, 2010 (UTC)BlackSkyEmpire Gray
- Maryland BlackSkyEmpire 01:28, December 13, 2010 (UTC)BlackskyEmpire Pink
- Vermont-Baconton Purple
- Michigan-Migue235 13:45, December 13, 2010 (UTC) Light Purple
- Ohio-Migue235 20:05, December 13, 2010 (UTC) Light Green
- Oregon- BoredMatt 21:44, December 13, 2010 (UTC) Brown
- Maine- Thant 18:49, December 14, 2010 (UTC) Yellow
- New Mexico-Thant 18:49, December 14, 2010 (UTC) Red
- Wisconsin- Roguejedi 22:26, December 15, 2010 (UTC) Dark Yellow
- Missouri- Roguejedi 22:26, December 15, 2010 (UTC) Tan
- Indiana- -Sunkist- 23:46, December 16, 2010 (UTC) Crimson
- Virginia- BoredMatt 00:18, December 17, 2010 (UTC) Orange
- Florida-StarkBlack Teal
- Georgia- Yank Light Grey
- Louisiana - apexwolf828 Purple
Mods can: "control" nations like Russia, Japan, etc. They can also make random disasters such as earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc. They can also throw back implausibilities. You can be a mod if you are a player. Sign up below and if you get an *, you're approved!
Only States that are bolded, who have made a profile on the Management Page can start
- Texas undergoes a revolution, and a totalitarian government is set up
- Pennsylvania buffs up their military
- Florida starts to build a navy, and a reservation is built for the Seminoles.
- Didn't the Seminoles move to Oklahoma already?
- The governor of Oregon, A.C. Gibbs, declares the Free State of Oregon. He promptly moves the state militia into both the Washington and Idaho Territories, annexing them both. A mutual defense agreement is proposed with California and Colorado.
- Robert E. Lee is elected President of the Virginian Republic. He manages to convince Generals Braggs of Kentucky and Longstreet of Georgia to join him. Braggs, a studious master of logistics and organization, is appointed as Secretary of War, while Longstreet is put in command of the Army. Virginia offers North Carolina a defense pact, while they offer Maryland a non-aggression pact.
- California begins settling people on the other side of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
- New York begins ro expand its navy, building them up in the large port of New York City.
- A large group of monarchist revolutionaries overthrows the current government and establishes the Kingdom of New Mexico. King Arthur I, the first king of New Mexico, begins enforcing his rule through an extensive military force. This large state militia then promptly invades Oklahoma, annexing it with minimum resistance from the startled locals.
- The Free State of Maine is declared by Governor Joshua Chamberlain. Chamberlain recruits a talented young economist named Thomas Brannigan to be his Chief of Commerce. Brannigan begins putting forth a number of economic reforms, bolstering Maine's economy. Meanwhile, Maine begins increasing it's already ample shipbuilding, and a large fleet of ships for the new Central Maine Naval Militia (CMNM) and Maine Merchant Marine (MMM).
- With Democrats holding in Indiana's General Assembly, the Senate and House and having a Republican Governor, who had won by an inch would not allow a good flow in government process in Indiana. The states population in south would stay in place and would not move north with having secure boat making jobs in the River cities along the Ohio River, such as New Albany and Jeffersonville and Evansville. This also became a large baby boom year for the returning men from the South- who had fought for the CSA and North. The next Elections would not fair so well with the Republicans who are trying to keep with the United States to the dying breath.
- Wisconsin declares independence after seeing the disarray the US is in. Wisconsin works to increase its population by stating that all blacks are free. Many people disagree to this law, but they stay fairly quiet. Wisconsin works on maximizing its economy with the available land it has. People begin to settle in eastern Minnesota.
- North Carolina accepts the defensive pact. Meanwhile, they amp up their military. A dispute with South Carolina leaves the Carolinas politically butting heads.
- Texas begins building Fort Antonio, and buffs up their army.
- The Pennsylvanian dictator, Max Simter, begins a liberation program for slaves in other states by a process of buying slaves and setting them free.
- Florida continues to build their navy, and new recruits for the army are sent to Amelia Island, where they are trained. Cotton plantations are built, but the people who work there are paid. Black people are given the same rights as white people. The president of Florida offers Texas trade rights.
- Indiana elections are held, Democrats take the majority in the Senate and The House, The newly elected Governor Thomas A Hendricks declares that with almost all of America fallen apart, Indiana must do the same- to save itself from a sinking ship. The General Assembly passes the order to leave the Union (Senate: 40:10 / The House 67: 23) State Militia's are called up in order to keep peace in the nation. Indiana begins to lead to a more liberal point of view.
- Maryland and Massachusetts declare that they are still part of the Union, but announce that they are going to instead create an New England alliance, one that is open to all.
- California begins expanding its manufacturing capabilities.
- New York begins building up its army, they buy the design to the French Chassepot, improve it, and renamed it the Albany Long rifle. They also begin to build a conscript army and begin using European style tactics and training.
- North Carolina reforms its General Assembly to fit its needs and leaves the Confederacy. The interior and military is improved. Meanwhile, they work on patching up differences between them and the former Union states.
- Colorado reforms its General Assembly to fit its needs. The interior and defense is improved.
- Wisconsin works to buff up the economy, with trading routes and transportation systems improved greatly. An act is passed for the development of the Wisconsin economy.
- North Carolina continues to patch up differences between them and the Union. The interior and military is improved.
- Colorado works on improving its military and economy.
- Wisconsin's economy begin to increase, as many new buildings and roads are created. Wisconsin's population increases dramatically. The Wisconsin military is expanded slightly.
- Virginia begins a program to free all slaves in the nation in a time frame of 10-15 years. They expand their navy rapidly, and again offer a non-aggression pact to North Carolina.
- Oregon purchases 12,000 Prussian needle guns, and secures the license to produce ammunition. They expand their infrastructure and military.
- Florida begins to build railroads throughout the state. Military factories are built, along with the construction of Gatling guns. Slowly but surely, Florida edges toward being Industrialized.
- New York begins building a massive system of railroads, using it to transport cargo, people, and, if needed, soldiers.
- California begins to build a national railroad system, planning to stretch from Eureka down to San Diego.
- Texas declares itself a Free State, and begins a Railway system.
- Pennsylvania begins to build their Pennsylvanian Railway.
- Indiana begins a large economical reform in the nation, reducing military funding and larger tax on the wealthy, taxing largely on corporations that fail the standards of the General Assembly. Large cities have not grown and farming is still the largest occupation in Indiana. New Albany has begun its annexation of Jeffersonville and Clarksville, Indianapolis and New Albany are head to head in population. Indiana keeps good relations will all nations and allows trade with all local nations.
- North Carolina expands its military while working on Gatling guns. The North Carolinian Gatling Gun is nearly perfected.
- Colorado works on improving its economy.
- Florida continues building its railroad system, and more Gatling guns are built. Ironclads are added to their navy, and their economy improves. Tampa, a city in Florida, becomes Florida's main manufacturing city.
- Texas expands its military and works on improving their guns.
- Pennsylvania becomes the first state to have a monarchy, with Ferdinand Creath the Second the first king
- New York continues to expand its armed forces, manufacturing many more Gatling guns, Chassepot guns, and more artillery pieces. While the navy continues to grow as many more ironclads are added to the fleet.
- California continues to expand its railroad system, as the national railroad is nearly complete.
- Oregon solidifies their control over Idaho and Washington. They improve their navy and port facilities.
- Virginia continues a buildup of their navy. They expand their dockyards and procure several ironclads from Britain in exchange for trading rights.
- Wisconsin's population increases greatly. Wisconsin sees other countries with ironclads and Gatling guns and decided they need their own. Factories start production of the guns, and ironclads are built to protect Wisconsin's interests in the Great Lakes. Wisconsin readies its military to take over Minnesota, a plan that will start sometime around 1873. Wisconsin government starts to decide on a bill to increase voting rights.
- Vermont gives Universal Suffrage and builds up their military. They also buy guns from the British Empire.
- North Carolina and South Carolina's relationships begin to dip. The North Carolinian military grows. Meanwhile, the navy is relentlessly trained. Captains are taught how to navigate the treacherous Graveyard of the Atlantic. By the end of the year, North Carolina's navy becomes one of the strongest of all post-war navies due to the experience navigating the outer banks. Naval bases are set up on Roanoak Island, Oakracoke, Wilmington, and Elizabeth City.
- Colorado plans a highway across the nation. Construction of the first tier is proposed to start in Denver and end in San Francisco, Sacramento, or Los Angeles (depending on California's choice). The Coloradans request construction of the highway in California and Nevada. The second tier of the highway will start in Denver and end in Wilmington.
- Florida continues to build up their navy. Ironclads are sent to the Gulf of Mexico to patrol its waters. Florida's economy grows, and now 85,000 soldiers are in the Floridian army. Miami becomes the largest port in North America, producing Ironclads and other warships at an astonishing speed.
- Maryland begins to increase military spending in order to improve its navy and army for defense. Massachusetts begin to form "Minute Men" units; highly trained and disciplined troops used for special operations on both friendly and foreign territory.
- New York has finished its railroad system by now and continues to expand its army.
- California expands its navy.
- Texas improves their military.
- Pennsylvania improves their military.
- Registration is closed
- North Carolina declares war on South Carolina. The North Carolinians storm into South Carolina, quickly scattering the northern army. The North Carolinians take over half of all South Carolinian territory.
- Colorado expands its military and economy.
- Florida invades Louisiana through the Gulf of Mexico. 20,000 Floridian troops land on the beaches of the state, march right through the swamps of Louisiana, destroy all resistance, and by the time the army reaches New Orleans, the city's people have grown so afraid of the might of the Floridian's, they surrender the city immediately. By the end of the year, half of Louisiana is under Floridian control.
- North Carolina continues to take more of South Carolina.
- Colorado expands its military and economy. Meanwhile, they declare war Kansas and invades.
- California expands across the Sierra Nevada Mountains into Nevada.
- New York believes its short-term future is in expansion into the Great Lakes area, they begin by sending troops across the Great Lakes to capture and invade the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Texas takes parts of Oklahoma.
- Pennsylvania invades West Carolina and takes all of its coal.
- South Carolina surrenders to North Carolina. North Carolina renames itself to Carolina.
- Colorado continues to advance in Kansas.
- Wisconsin, after many years of planning, launch their ruthless invasion of Minnesota. As resistance in very small, most of the east falls this year and with only minor losses on Wisconsin's side. Wisconsin sends diplomats to Michigan and Illinois to try to secure alliances with them. Wisconsin continues to develop its interior, and works on its transportation systems and continues to strive to give better educations to Wisconsin citizens.
- Having secured Washington and Idaho, Oregon sends tentative expeditions over the Bitterroots into Montana. With the citizenry relatively open to the idea of joining up with the Free Staters (who have more in common both in ethnicity and in goals), Montana as far east as Great Falls is annexed into the FSO as the Bitterroot Republic. Several federalized cavalry detachments and local militia (plus a few thousand Flathead and Nez Perce troopers) are dispatched to prevent conflicts with the ruling state junta in Billings as well as to stomp out resistance among the Blackfoot. The new port facilities are more-or-less complete, and the FSO begins a significant naval buildup.
- Virginia coutinues to expand it's navy, and the army is continually improved and professionalized. Several forts are set up in and around the Norfolk/Hampton Roads area, and several more dotted around the Chesapeake. Virginia again offers a pact of non-aggression to Carolina.
- Texas expands into Mexico
- Pennsylvania offers an alliance with Virginia and Carolina.
- I thought you invaded.
- No, I only invaded West Virginia for their coal
- New York continues its invasion of of the Upper Peninsula, with Michigan putting up a very small fight for the land and giving up large parts to New York.
- California begins to expand eastward into Arizona.
- Carolina expands southward into Georgia.
- Colorado takes the rest of Kansas.
- Texas takes parts of Arizona.
- Pennsylvania improves their railway system.
- Virginia again offers Carolina a non-aggression pact, while they accept the Pennsylvanian alliance. They improve their infrastructure.
- Oregon consolidates their territory and builds up roads to help bring together their overstretched nation.
- Carolina expands into Georgia and improves its infrastructure. They accept the Virginian offer to a non-aggression pact and accepts the Pennsylvanian alliance.
- Colorado expands into Eastern Utah.
- A battalion of Virginian troops enter Tennessee over the course of a week, disguised as various civilians. They attack and capture three remote border crossings, allowing several cavalry and light infantry detachments under Longstreet to ride in and take Kingsport, Harrowgate and Johnson City by the end of the week. 15,000 troops under Bragg fend off Tennessee troops as Longstreet marches on Knoxville. By years end, Tennessee east of Dunlap in under Virginian occupation.
- Pennsylvania expands westward, with their highly trained troops.
- Texas expands even more northward.
- New York completes its conquest of the Upper Peninsula, and taking advantage of the high morale of their troops and their high public opinion on the matter, New York invades the main part of Michigan along the northern coast.
- California continues to expand into Arizona.
- Wisconsin secures what is left of Minnesota, and starts to invade the Dakotas, with only minor resistance. Wisconsin's population booms, and fortifications are erected along the former Michigan-New York border. Wisconsin offers a peace treaty with New York, and even invade southern Michigan. Military is increased dramatically, with the increase in population.
- Carolina takes more of Georgia.
- Colorado takes more of Utah. They ask California if they can start on the new highway.
- Tennessee surrenders to Virginian forces. It is left independent, but numerous binding agreements and pacts are put in place, effectively making Tennessee a territory of Virginia. Tennessee troopers and the Third Corps of Virginia declare war on Kentucky, taking the western third this year. Fortifications along Tennessee's border with the Mississippi are set up; effectively giving Virginia and Tennessee control of southward-bound grain shipments that are so vital to much of the Midwest's economies.
- Oregon begins laying rail in two main trade corridors: one line goes south from Everett through Seattle to Minnihaha, and from there the cars are transported along barges to Portland. From there, the line goes south through Salem and Eugene, and then cuts across the Cascades to Bend. Another goes from Astoria to Portland, and then follows the Columbia Gorge to the Snake, and then the Snake to Lewiston. Currently, only the first line is being laid. The navy and port infrastructure is improved as well.
- Florida completes their conquest of Louisiana.
- California continues its campaign eastward into Arizona.
- New York continues its invasion of Michigan, as a major naval victory against Michigan allows for a greater push into the state's east.
- Wisconsin takes the eastern halves of the two Dakotas this year, and now have pushed back Michigan from the south-western quarter of the state. Wisconsin promises native Americans in the areas under their control complete freedom with no prejudice, mush to the dislike of some people. This causes portions of Iowa and Montana with large native American populations to declare themselves loyal to Wisconsin, giving Wisconsin firm control over the large area. Tensions between Wisconsin and Illinois increase, with disputed rights on Lake Michigan and increased prejudice between the two states.
- John Nyquist of the New Whigs is elected as president of the FSO in coalition with the National Republicans and the Free State Party. He wins by a landslide against the Democratic runner A.C. Newcombing and the vice-presidential candidate of the Northern Progressive Party, Marcus Fliesch. This was mainly due to the fact that the NPP had opposed almost every military action taken by the FSO previously, and the fact that the NRP-FSP-NWP coalition was running on a platform of extreme abolition, states rights, expansionism, and individual rights, while the NPP was almost Syndicalist and supported a 30% income tax.
- North Carolina takes the rest of Georgia and some of Alabama.
- Colorado takes the rest of Utah.
- California finishes conquering Arizona and begins expanding east into Nevada.
- New York continues to move south into Michigan and another big naval victory allows them to completely cut off Michigan from the Great Lakes.
- Texas expands into New Mexico.
- Pennsylvania improves their railways.
- Virginia and Tennessee defeat the Frankfurt junta, but resistance to Virginian occupation is high in the backwoods. Much of the west is secured this year.
- Oregon enters into negotiations with the Wyoming Territory's provisional council over possible annexation. The FSO obtains a license to produce Prussian needle rifles, and several designers are put to work to revise the design.
- Wisconsin finishes up the conquest of Michigan, asking New York for the Upper Peninsula that should rightfully be part of Wisconsin. They take all of both of the Dakotas and most of Iowa. areas of Montana declare themselves part of Wisconsin, so Wisconsin prepares to take Montana next year. A railroad is built from Milwaukee through Billings Montana and other from Madison to Pierre. Wisconsin finishes the fortifications of teh Wisconsin-Illinois border, where tensions kept growing.
- North Carolina annexes Mississippi and parts of Alabama.
- Colorado annexes Nebraska and parts of Wyoming.
- Texas annexes the rest of New Mexico.
- Pennsylvania annexes parts of Kentucky.
- Wisconsin moves into northern Iowa and Eastern Montana, continuing to create transportation systems. New laws to increase education are put in place, and the Wisconsin fleet is expanded. Wisconsin continues to tell New York that they will give New York their part of the Lower Peninsula for the Upper Peninsula. Tensions grow to the breaking point between Wisconsin and Illinois, and both countries increase their militaries by a lot.
- Having been silent for the last few years, Indiana has opened full communications with the rest of the world. The cities of Indianapolis and New Albany have become one of the largest cities in the former United States, while farming still being a major occupation. In late October, Indiana's General Assembly begins to debate over the act of going to war with New York over the Invasion of Michigan. Indiana begins to call for an ending of the war, and if Wisconsin and New York push any farther, they will use their heavily funded trained army to stop the war.
- Carolina continues to annex more of Alabama. They offer an alliance to Virginia and New York.
- Colorado annexes more of Wyoming. They offer an alliance to New York.
- Oregon annexes the rest of Wyoming. They expand their navy significantly, while the first revised needle rifles (now firing the standard brass-cartridge 45-50 S&W) are put into production in a jury-rigged facility in Seattle.
- Virginia defeats Kentucky, and executes the same deal they made with Tennessee with the defeated nation. Lee steps down as President, and the Virginian public elects Samuel Kerbouchard of the Jeffersonian Republicans as the second President of the Commonwealth (the Commonwealth is very much like a republican dictatorship, in which citizens vote for a president who then serves a maximum of 30 years in office. He is granted far more power than a US president, but the power of the government itself is greatly reduced.). His first act in office is a massive expansion of the navy and the procurement of the Virgin Islands from Denmark.
- Texas vastly improves their navy, and prepare to invade Louisiana.
- Pennsylvania vastly enlarges their army, building many new cannons and hiring more soldiers and sergeants.
- Carolina finishes up annexing Alabama. They begin plans to invade Louisiana. Their already strong navy is expanded. The economy flourishes with trade from Europe.
- Didn't Florida already conquer Louisiana in 1887?
- I thought Texas got it in 1891.
- Nooo, they're planning to. Either way, Florida has it now.
- Colorado annexes Nebraska. They begin building the nation-wide highways, or interstates.
- Texas takes over most of New Mexico, they sign a formal surrender on April 3rd, there is much celebration
- Pennsylvania expands more west.
- Carolina expands south into Florida. The panhandle is captured by the end of the year.
- Colorado offers funds and troops to New York in their war against Michigan.
- Wisconsin pulls more reserve units into Michigan, taking the last unoccupied pieces of it. Preparing for war with Indiana, Wisconsin sets up extensive defence lines part of the way into Michigan. They plan to avoid any direct confrontation with Indiana. Wisconsin occupies the rest of Montana and Iowa, securing itself some farmland and resources. Wisconsin offers alliances to Colorado and Oregon. The military is expanded to face the coming war, and even more units are transported using the large Wisconsin fleet into Michigan, while the defences along the border of Illinois are also reenforced.
- Florida launches a counter-offensive against Carolina's armies, pushing them out of Florida and reclaims their lands. Troops are sent to the border, in case Carolina tries to invade again. The extremely powerful Floridian Navy is sent to the most vital vital ports in Carolina to bombard them.
- Carolina pushes back on multiple fronts, retaking not only the panhandle. The Floridians tried bombarding some vital Carolina ports, but they were unable to navigate the Outer Banks, a skill accomplished only by the very skillful Carolina Captains. Wilmington, however, took some damage. The highly trained Carolina Navy bombards key, exposed areas in Florida. The Florida Keys and Orlando are bombarded and taken over. During the fighting, a terrible hurricane strikes, stopping Carolinian progress for a month. However, many Floridian cities are flooded or damaged, leaving their defense and morale low. Meanwhile, the Carolina Army pushes in on Louisiana from all sides. The bloody Battle of New Orleans occurs. The Carolinians and Floridian militaries battled for a week over New Orleans. Both sides encounter heavy casualties. In the end, Carolinian armies win, but just barely.
- Colorado pledges troops to Carolina. They also continue to donate troops to New York.
- Maryland unofficially declares war on Florida after conducting a huge raid on Jacksonville which managed to make the port unusable while also sinking most of fleet stationed there (much of the city, besides the dock, was spared). The second wave (Infantry Landings) begins and the port is quickly secured with little resistance.
- Massachusetts also declares war on Florida while also uniting with Maryland once more, this creates the Union of Vinland (The word 'Vinland' was added in respects of the Vikings, who where the first to discover America; not to mention the vikings also named the colony Vinland)
- The Virginian fleet based out of the Virgin Islands captures the Florida Keys as a marine detachment rouses up a slave revolt in Havensee (southwest of Miami). By May, all the land south of Miami is taken. As most of the slaves in Virginia proper have obtained manumission by now, several all-black companies (called the Colored Brigades) are created by enthusiastic (and jobless) volunteers. They are set to work in southern Florida, earning the nickname Hellequin from the locals due to their rampant destruction of property. All the while, the partially rebuilt armies of Kentucky and Tennessee (complemented by their own, rather smallish Colored Brigades) move down the Mississippi and capture Lake Providence, St. Joseph, and Vidalia. From there, the parishes of East and West Carroll, Madison, Richland, Tensas, Franklin, Catahoula, Concordia, Pointe Coupee, and West Feliciana are captured rather easily (the locals found the idea of a semi-independent Louisiana under Virginian hegemony more preferable than outright Carolinian or Floridian control). They fortify the area and prepare to move west next year.
- Pennsylvania, honoring their alliance, pushes into Florida with their powerful navy. Floridan morale is low, and key points are captured without much resistance.
- Ports up and down the Mississippi in Kentucky, Tennessee, and the Commonwealth of Louisiana (Virginian-occupied Louisiana) are built in order to keep the armies of Tennessee and Kentucky supplied. The Tennessean Army under a young George G. Wills advances southward to Baton Rouge, and then northeast to Amnite and Frankinton. The Kentuckian Army (with large elements of Virginia's occupying troops) moves westward from Monroe to Arcadia, and then southwards to Oberlin by the end of October. With hurricane season picking up, they stay back from the coast and instead consolidate their recent gains. The river navies of Kentucky and Tennessee are considerably expanded, while something resembling a standard Louisianian Army is raised to help put down anti-Virginian revolts. Promised an independent Francophone nation by both Virginia and Louisiana, a Creole force is raised in the Acadia, Vermillion, and Iberia parishes. They then set to work expelling the weakened Floridian position there. Fearful of Virginian, Texan, and Carolinian interests in the region, Arkansas decides to go with the lesser evil and signs several separate defense agreements with Virginia.
- Carolina continues to advance in Florida, finishing it off. They also gain lots of territory in Louisiana.
- Oregon finishes their railroad system, while five ports have been built around both Puget Sound and around Astoria to complement the increasing exports of lumber, grain and beets. The navy is expanded as well with the addition of 12 turbine-driven coastal patrol boats capable of speeds upwards of 30 knots and seven destroyers designed specifically to counter such a vessel.
- The rest of Oklahoma begins to join Colorado. Meanwhile, the Nevada territories are expanded.
- Hoosier's begin to storm the southern part of Michigan, not trying to confront or start any battles, but end the war. The set up forts and units around the grand river, and setting up forces with Michigan in Detroit. All men are given the Springfield Model 1873, Indiana and Michigan troops stand side by side. Indiana calls for the New York and Wisconsin troops to move out of main land Michigan.
- Wisconsin, until now having avoided the formidable Indiana army, attacks. The main Indian and Michigan forces are caught up in a heated battle with the bulk of Wisconsin and New York troops. Meanwhile, Wisconsin troops land further south, sweeping in and cutting off Indian supply routes, while a New York forces does the same from the other side. The Indian and Michigan armies find themselves caught in a pocket and slowly destroyed. Wisconsin then starts to advance again, after regaining the control of Lake Michigan.
Map Time! I'll have one up in a second. Add your changes!
- Carolina and Colorado decide that a shared border is necessary and invades Missouri. Carolina's navy continues to expand, as well as its army.
- Coloradan and Carolinian forces squeeze Missouri, the Carolinian/Coloradan borders touching by November of this year.
- Taking Missouri won't connect your borders (but it will get you touching on the Mississippi, which is just as good). If you meant to invade Arkansas, it's already been absorbed into the Virginian sphere of influence.
- Texas expands into Mexico.
- Pennsylvania invades the Yucatan Peninsula.
- Virginia strengthens the bonds between her satellite states and herself, while vastly expanding their river navies. The Republic of Louisiana is officially created, as is the Republique Creole. Virginian Florida officially becomes the Republic of Florida, while the Virgin Islands become an unincorporated territory of Virginia. Now that the war has more-or-less been concluded, the armies of Kentucky, Virginia and Tennessee move out of Louisiana, marching either straight to the Mississippi and taking a riverboat up north or moving into Arkansas to help with the construction of fortifications there.
- Wisconsin you're really god modeling, but I'll play along. Indiana, having sent zero ships out to gain the lake, goes all out on the Wisconsin ships. Indiana begins to choke Wisconsin ship routes, swooping into Michigan, splitting them to east and west, with ships focused on the Michigan shoreline and with Indiana's land forces defending off New York's land in the North, destroying the main bulk of Wisconsin's force line up. Indiana also sends up from New Albany's heavily ship yards up the Wabash into Ohio and into Erie, ready to fend off New York ships.
- If I'm god modeling, then what about your earlier posts.
1. How can an army from Indiana take on both New York and Wisconsin?
2. In your first post you said that Gary and Indianapolis were the largest cities in the US.
3. I have been building up my navy almost every year for over 20 years
4. You don't have the population base that Wisconsin and especially New York have.
5. You don't have the transportation systems that Wisconsin and New York have.
6. You suddenly jump in and declare that you have the US's best military, while I have been training the military for years.
7. My generals and soldiers have experience, and so do New York's. Yours do not. The World is now ready for conquering!
- Carolina captures Cuba and parts of Mexico.
- Colorado takes Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
- Wisconsin, tired of the constant war in Michigan, offers peace to Michigan and Indiana. Wisconsin will gain the Upper Peninsula and New York will get the northern coast of Lower Peninsula. Wisconsin troops start to advance again, albeit very slowly. The line slowly slows and then stabilizes on a line stretching from Grand Rapids in the west to Saginaw in the east. The battles become a early version of trench warfare, with neither side gaining any advantage over the other and offensives costing thousands of soldier's lives. Wisconsin launches another amphibious assault on Gary, but it is easily defeated.
- It's Cool
- Oregon continues to improve and modernize the navy. A third railway is built from Casper to Idaho Falls to Boise to Pasco. The military itself is overhauled slightly as an updated version of the French '75 is bought from Britain and incorporated into the artillery corps. The young Julius Rasmussen and Theodor Schoubue immigrate to the FSO.
- Virginian and her allies forces continue to fortify Arkansas and Louisiana. They also begin to fortify Tennessee and Virginia itself, fearing an attack is imminent.
- Texas bulks up their military and begins to enlarge their navy.
- Pennsylvania builds up their military.
- Carolina annexes parts of Mexico. Meanwhile, England and Carolina go to war. Carolina frees Ireland. The two nations go into an alliance.
- Colorado asks Wisconsin for access to Canada or Texas for direct access to the Caribbean. Meanwhile, they take Nassau.
- Texas annexes more of Mexico. They grant Colorado access to the Caribbean.
- Pennsylvania builds their navy.
- Wisconsin asks what it will get in return for a link to Canada. Canada is under British control, so any attacks there would be routed. Wisconsin continues its attacks against Indiana. The line is slowly pushed south, and Gary is captured for a few months before Wisconsin is pushed back. Wisconsin gears up for an attack on Illinois once the Indiana war is over. The military and navy in Wisconsin is trained much harder as a result of a new program to increase military power.
- Virginia expands their defenses, while heavily fortifying the Chesapeake and the Norfolk-Hampton Roads area. The navy is expanded as well, with a focus on territorial defense and local force projection. With large numbers of rowdy, unemployed ex-slaves scattered throughout the country and its satellite states, Virginia takes it upon themselves to "uncolonize" them and draws up a large (if not very well disciplined) force of black troops armed with obsolete equipment. They ship them over to Liberia in droves. The President of the small nation is deposed, and it is absorbed into Virginian control under the guise of the "Free Colored Republic".
- Oregon improves their port facilities and railroads. The army is expanded and improved. Idahoans declare themselves independent of the Portland regime and create an uprising. Utilizing guerrilla tactics and more conventional tactics on occasion the Idahoans push the Oregonians out and create a new capital in Boise.
- Carolina continues to take England. Bermuda and most of western England is taken.
- Colorado takes more Caribbean Islands.
- Texas invades more of Mexico.
- Pennsylvania takes the Yucatan Peninsula.