In a world that faced extensive war and early nuclear development and destruction, the human survivors live in a cold hell produced by an atmospheric overcast and formation of an ice sheet. Meanwhile, very few other species survive, with most animals and plants living near the humans. Oceans and other large bodies of water are rare, although they are present under most of the ice. Now, take control of a small nation-state living around the equators and try to be the last man standing. The year? 567, exactly 450 years after the apocalypse in OTL's 1453.
Information and Rules
- Technology is around the World War I period by this time.
- Most nations live in what would be OTL's Colombia, Venezuela, Mexico, Southern United States, Central Africa, the Arabian Peninsula, India, Indochina, Southern China, Oceania, and some of the ice around it. The centers of the OTL oceans have very thin ice sheets and no inhabitants.
- There is nothing at the poles but ice.
- All mountains are ice-capped.
- Occasionally an area of ice may collapse into the ocean, including everything on top of it.
- Rain is uncommon in most parts of the world.
- Water is produced mostly from mined ice.
- A common world goal is cause a global warming and to uncover all the oceans.
- No nukes for years.
- Turns will go by years.
- A new turn starts at 3:00 GMT everyday.
- The game end when we reach present day.
- No algorithm. Just war mods.
Royals (General Mods)
- Tsar: 02:13, April 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Grand Duke:
Ministers (War Mods)
- 02:13, April 7, 2013 (UTC)
- War Mods do the following:
- Decide whether all the nations in a war can be fighting.
- Decide on the winners.
- Decide who can fight how long (for prolonged wars).
- Decide who has heavier casualties.
- Decide the length of the war.