Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Slavic League is a cultural and economical organization that supports the prosperity and cultural development of Slavic nations.
- Croatia (Leading nation of the League) - SkyGreen24 20:39, February 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Czechia -
- Silesia - I'd rather be a hammer than a nail...
- Poland - Toby, long live!
- Kievan Rus' -Yank 21:09, February 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Balaton (NPC)
- Russia (NPC)
- Roman Empire - MP
- Carantania - SkyGreen24 19:27, April 20, 2015 (UTC)
- The Kievan Rus propose the creation of an independent state of Balaton as a member of the Slavic League, as it would aid in the cultural development of the region.
- Rome has requested to join the Slavic League due to its slavic population
Lingua franca of the Slavic League
- In order to ease the diplomacy amongst Slavs, Croatia proposes Old Church Slavonic as the lingua franca of the Slavic League
- Croatia: Yes
- Carantania: Yes
- Kievan Rus':
- Roman Empire:
Following the communist revolutions in Russia, Poland and Czechia, as well as the revolt in Czechia once the Communist government was installed and attacked Silesia, Croatia proposes a debate through which the non-communist members will decide on how they shall handle the Red Menace. SkyGreen24 18:58, June 7, 2015 (UTC)
The Silesian delegate to the League reinforces the importance of preserving the autonomy and authority of non-Communist governments. He emphasizes the fear of a potential Communist revolution in any of the currently free nations, and also expresses the need to ensure the freedom of the legitimate, liberal government of East Czechia. Ultimately, the defensive (such as the success in the recent war in Silesia) is a better tactic to prevent the spread of the Red Menace than overtly offensive endeavors. I'd rather be a hammer than a nail... 01:57, June 8, 2015 (UTC)
Reforming the alliance
Croatia, in light of recent events, invites Silesia, Czechia and Slovakia to an alliance that would ensure safety
- Silesia - Crim de la Crème 21:44, June 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Czechia - Crim de la Crème 21:44, June 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Slovakia - Crim de la Crème 21:44, June 23, 2015 (UTC)