Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Septumvirate was a group of seven individuals that rebelled against Roman emperor Maximian and jointly ruled the Roman Empire.
- Ovinius Gallicanus, the governor of Dalmatia
- Virius Gallus, the governor of Histria
- Sextus Anicius Faustus Paulinus, the governor of Epirus
- Aulus Avitus Caepio, the governor of Sardeata
- Septimius Bassus, a dux in Illyricum
Vettius Aurelius Abito, a dux in Haemus
- Flavius Turullius Didicus, the governor of Apulia