Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The following Separatist Boom Separatist Boom is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
In 1987, the tensions between Separatist Groups and Europe starts to spread to all world and all countries are affected with separatist movements.
- In British Islands, Scotland begins the great boom declaring independence by referendum
- This boom spreads quickly to Wales and Isle of Man
- On 21st February, Sealand is recognized by UK and UN
- Cornwall declares independence by referendum
- The boom now spreads to France (Brittany and Normandy declare independence)
- Nantes, Occitania and Alsace declare independence, Monaco expands to Nice
- Belgium is split into Wallonia and Flandres
- Frisia declares independence
- Now the boom is in Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Italy
- Jura, Ticino and Geneve declare independence by referendum (Switz)
- Bavaria, Lusatia and Franconia declare independence (Germany)
- Galicia declares independence
- Sardinia declares independence
- Veneto and South Tirol declare independence
- Sicily declares independence
- Corsica declares independence
- Andalusia, Canary Islands, Asturias, Aragon, Baleric Islands, Basque and Catalonia declare independence
- San Marino and Vatican take some lands of Italy
- Andorra expands, too
- Olivenza joins Portugal
- Leonese County, Castile and Cantabria declare independence
- The Boom expands to Austria, Portugal, Yugoslavia and Poland
- Madeira and Azores declare independence. Portugal gives autonomy to Mirandela do Douro and Olivenza
- Liechtenstein expands and Carinthia declares independence
- Yugoslavia crashes into: Republic Srpska, Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia, Istria, Rijeka, Croatia, Kosovo, Republic of Ilirida, FYROM, Serbia, Slovenia, Vojvodina, Sandžak, Preševo Valley and Montenegro
- Kashubia and Upper Silesia (Silesia) declares independence
- The Boom expands to Denmark, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary
- Wessex, Mercia and Yorkshire declares independence, causing the crash of England. Northern Ireland goes to Ireland
- Greenland and Bornholm declares independence
- Moravia declares independence and Czech Silesia joins Silesia (Upper Silesia)
- Slovakia gives autonomy to the Hungarian speaking zones
- Békéscsaba declares independence
- Faroe Islands declare independence