Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Albion, Saxony, Africa, Aquitaine and Romania; and the Imperial League led by Lyonesse, Lithuania and New Arvor. These alliances expanded as the war progressed, eventually drawing in all of the world's great powers. Ultimately more than 100 million soldiers were mobilised in what was until then the largest war in history.
- The Lithuanian-Polish-Russian Commonwealth was dissolved. Its successors are the present-day countries of Lithuania, Poland, Russland, Finland, Estland, Latland, Prussia, Crimea and Tatarstan.
- The Majmi Empire was dismembered. The independent states of Palestine, Hejaz and Kurdistan were carved out of its territory, while Syria was returned to the Roman Empire.
- Lyonesse and New Arvor were both placed under Alliance occupation for a period of ten years.
- Eriu began its struggle for independence from Albion.
- Cewrin achieved independence from Afon Arian.
- The Holleischen Realms fell apart in the Revolution of 1907. Bavaria, Bohemia and Austria all became effectively independent.