Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
· June 22nd, 1941: German forces launch Operation Desert Strike, attacking from Egypt and through Turkey, (which had agreed to let German forces rite of passage to escape attack) and invading the British Middle East as to get access to the oil fields there. A few weeks ago Hitler had been planning to attack the USSR, but his advisors laid down the line saying, “invading the Soviet Union will bring about our downfall, if you want oil, invade the Middle East, it will fuel our war machine while keeping the Soviets at peace?” Hitler takes the advice, and reorganizes his forces as to invade the Middle East and secure the oil there. It's this advisor's words that altered the course of human history forever.
· June 29th-July 17th, 1941: German and Italians forces complete the take over of British Palestine/Jordan, and establish a German satellite state. German and Italian forces then begin the invasion of Iraq and Syria, with Turkey being offered both northern Syria and northern Iraq if it joins the Axis. After a few days of deliberation, Turkey accepts and joins the Axis Powers on July 14th which cause a major shift in the balance of power in the Middle East .
· July 18th-August 29th, 1941: German, Turkish, and Italian forces crush the British in the remainder of the Middle Eastern lands, giving them a vast supply of oil and strategic military bases. The USSR sees that Germany will most likely invade Iran next, which is basically divided between British and Soviet zones of influence; and in foresight offers the Germans an alliance to invade and split Iran along those lines of influence with a few small changes, but otherwise splitting Iran north and south. The invasion is set for the last days of August.
· August 30th-October 28th, 1941: Axis forces invade Iran and wipe out the nations small and obsolete armed forces, occupying the major cities and a large percentage of the rural areas, and although it will take several years to pacify them, Iran will eventually be fully subdued. But with the British Middle East crushed, Germany begins looking northward towards the British themselves, eying the island nation greedily. Germany also begins funding rebels in British India, promising them independence if they force the British out, and while several of the more radicals do, most support staying neutral towards the Axis at this point as Britain is occupied elsewhere.
· October 3rd, 1941: Spain signs a treaty with the Axis Powers allowing them to use Spanish ports and military installations, but not bringing Spanish forces into the conflict. This effectively seals the Mediterranean and blocks the British.
· October 29th –November 6th, 1941: Hitler meets with Italian and Turkish leaders (Benito Mussolini and Ismet Inonu) to discuss what to do next in the war. It's eventually decided to focus on pacifying the newly conquered Middle East by creating several new puppet states with authority over a majority of there domestic affairs, and it's agreed to create seven new client states of the Axis, with the new states being the National Socialist Republics of Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon, Persia, and Syria. It's also decided NOT to invade Saudi Arabia, as it's mostly desert and would consume to many Axis forces. Instead a deal is made with the Saudi Arabians to allow the Saudis complete control over British possessions over on the Arabian Peninsula excluding southern Yemen, which allows Axis forces free passage through the peninsula and the ability to attack British possessions. There is also one additional decision; and it's that before any other operations are to be completed in the Middle East, the pacification of Britain must be achieved, as to clear the last enemy of the Axis out of the way.
· November 7th-February 13th, 1941/42: Germany begins moving forces into northern France and Belgium in preparation of Operation Sea Lion, or the invasion of Britain.
· November 16th, 1941: A British bomber squadron attacks the city of Berlin, dropping bombs all over the German capitol, killing nearly a hundred civilians. Outraged at the attack on his people, Hitler orders the attack on both British cities and air bases as to pound both the Royal Air Force and the enemy population into submission. This begins what is known as the Battle of Britain.
· December 7th, 1941: Emperor Hirohito, seeing that attacking the Americans would be foolish when his allies have secured the resource rich Middle East and now are able to get him the resources he needs. He instead devises to bypass American possessions and his invasion of Indonesia to instead deal with the Chinese, which, as Hitler has said “need to be crushed”.
· December 30th, 1941: Winston Churchill and several other British leaders are killed in a German bombing raid, decapitating the British government. A mad scramble to find a new Prime Minister begins.
· February 13th, 1942: The final Panzer division arrives in northern France, completing the German invasion force.
· February 14th, 1942: Hitler arrives in northern France to inspect his forces, and he agrees to leave the planning of the invasion to his generals. The date is set to invade on February 24th. Hitler orders the ramping up of bombing on British military installations, and this will severely weaken the British ability to put up any resistance in the skies, leaving the Luftwaffe to rule alone.
· February 24th, 1942: Operation Sealion begins just as after midnight, with German troops crossing the English Channel and landing just across from Dunkirk near Dover. By 7 am nearly 220,000 Germans are across the channel as are three Panzer Divisions. The nearby air bases are soon captured, allowing German planes to land and bring in more troops as well as new bombing bases. By 9 am the Germans have assembled and an attack is launched on Dover, which has been the target of many bombings recently and easily falls to the Axis, which occupy the city and immediate use its ports to land more troops. By the days end the number of German forces will exceed 350,000 men, 26 Panzer Divisions, and several hundred aircraft.
· February 25th, 1942: The second part of Operation Sealion goes into effect, and German forces land near Portsmouth in numbers approximating 185,000 men and four Panzer Divisions. Army Group B as it's called immediately launches an offensive, taking the city and the rest of the peninsula on which the city is located. German forces land in Ireland and after promising full freedom from Britain, most of the Irish flock to join them, this will later form the Irish Republic.
· February 26th-March 2nd, 1942: Axis forces are moved into the occupied zones of southern England.
· March 3rd-April 17th, 1942: Germany launches its first major offensive in the British Isles, taking a large portion of England south of the Thames River, reaching the Bristol Channel and cutting off Cornwall and Devon from the rest of the UK. Germany steps up its air raids and begins mercilessly bombing British military bases around the country as well as London, but it's decided that the people of England must be left alone if the occupation of the Isles is to be at all successful.
· April 19th-May 4th, 1942: The offensive is resumed, and German forces conquer the rest of the Cornish peninsula as well as advancing into Wales and parts of western England.
· May 6th-May 23rd, 1942: Germany launches its final main offensive targeted at taking London, and the lands surrounding the British capitol are taken while the coast is blockaded, closing the city to the rest of the world and encircling it entirely by enemy forces. Bombing begins of the city almost immediately, and the Luftwaffe begins to pound the enemy into surrendering the city.
· May 24th-August 2nd, 1942: The siege of London occurs, with limited actions by either side other than around the city.
· August 3rd-August 5th, 1942: The Battle of London occurs when German paratroopers land throughout London, taking over different parts of the city house as they fight British troops. By the 4th the paratroopers have secured over a 3rd of the city, and Army Group A attacks from all directions, forcing the Brits back farther and farther until a final stand takes place on the 5th in which most of the British soldiers there are killed, and August 5th will become known as two different occasions, with it being known in Germany and the other Axis Powers as Victory over England Day, and in England as Defeat Day, or D-Day. The British government is then taken and the two sides begin negotiations for peace terms.
· August 10th, 1942: England signs the Treaty of Berlin, officially ending the Second World War. The terms of the treaty, in comparison of what could be demanded, are generous, as it allows Britain to keep some of its colonies in Africa, with them being Nigeria and its other West African colonies as well as its possessions in the Americas. Its other possessions are divided between the Axis, with the Saudis being allowed to annex the UK’s Middle Eastern possessions. Concerning India it's decided to create a semi-independent Commonwealth, with heavy German influence but otherwise being able to maintain its own internal affairs. South Africa is to become a Nazi puppet.