Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Second World war was fought between 1923 and 1925. The belligerents were Germany, Britain, Spain and Mexico versus France and Catalonia, Portugal, Austria and Russia (later Russo-Swedish Empire). The war was ended by the Treaty of Capri.
- Wilhelm Keitel, German leader, orders the invasion of Austria, Russia and France to regain territory lost in the Eight Years' War (1756 World), the War of the German Succesion (1756 World) and the Great World War (1756 World)
- February 17:swift secret invasion of French-held German lands
- February 20: invasion of Russian-held East Prussia
- February 22: invasion of Austrian held German lands
- March 2: invasion of the Netherlands
- May 8: Invasion of Denmark-Norway
- June 22: German invasion of Egypt
- July 14: Siege of Cairo