| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
|Second Treaty of Versailles|
|Treaty of Peace between the Axis and Associated Powers and the Allied Powers|
|Drafted||November - December 1940|
| 20 December 1940|
Hall of Mirrors in the Palace of Versailles, Paris, France
The Second Treaty of Versailles was an important peace treaty between the nations of Germany and the Axis Powers, and the Allied Powers of the United Kingdom, France, et al., officially ending the Great European War. It was signed on 20 December 1940 after over a year of fighting in Europe.
- The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (Luxembourgish: Groussherzogtum Lëtzebuerg, French: Grand-Duché de Luxembourg, German: Großherzogtum Luxemburg) shall be annexed by the state of Germany.
- The former nation of France shall officially disband, placing the responsibilities of governing its former citizens in the hands of Germany and the Axis powers.
- The former French government shall return the provinces of Alsace and Lorraine, its Three Bishoprics of Trois-Évêchés, and the Württembergian fief of Montbéliard to Germany.
- Several French provinces (TBD) shall be ceded to the nation of Germany.
- The Sardinian fiefs of Nice and Savoy, and the island province of Corsica shall be ceded to the nation of Italy.
- The regions of Foix and Roussillon shall be ceded to the nation of Spain.