|Second Treaty of Königsberg|
|Zweiter Vertrag von Königsberg|
|Type of treaty||Peace Treaty|
|Signatories|| Wilhelm II von Hamburg|
??? of Pskov
The Treaty of Königsberg was a document which ended the war between the states of the Holy Roman Empire and the Union of Königsberg.
- All Pskovian troops will withdraw from the Kingdom of Prussia.
- Pskov will recognize the Kingdom of Prussia as forever free from Pskovian influence.
- Pskov will recognize Wilhelm von Hamburg as King of Prussia.
- The Memel region, a historical Prussian territory, will be ceded to the Kingdom of Prussia.
- Pskov will admit that the "Leibnitz Papers" are forgeries, done in an attempt to slander the Kingdom of Hamburg.
- The representatives elected to office in formerly-occupied Prussia will be allowed to represent those districts in the Hanoverian Parliament, provided they take an oath of loyalty to the Crown.
- Pskov will pay the Imperial states the equivalent of 200,000 Reichstalers, to be divided evenly among the independent states of the Empire.
Hamburg: Wilhelm II von Hamburg, by the Grace of God, King of Hamburg, King of Prussia, King of Westphalia, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein, Duke of Mecklenburg, Duke of Hesse, Lord of Münster, Defender of the Realm and its People I am that guy (talk)