|Second Treaty of Brno|
|The Second Peace Treaty of Brno signed to end the conflict between West and East Czechia, as well as internal conflict in Czechia|
|Type of treaty||Peace Treaty, Unification Treaty|
| November 1898|
|Effective||1 January 1899|
|Signatories|| Ban Josip Ratimir Draganić|
Interim Council of Communist West Czechia
Voivode Zikmund Dvorak
West Czechian Social Anarchists
West Czechian Communists
|Languages||Croatian, Czech, Old Church Slavonic|
The Second Treaty of Brno is a peace treaty signed by the three governments of Czechia, and Croatia as the ensurer of a fair treaty. It ended the Second Czechian Unification War, as well as the West Czechian Civil War.
- The territory of West Czechia shall be annexed by East Czechia.
- East Czechia will once more be known as the Voivodeship of Czechia, or more commonly, just Czechia.
- The West Czechian Communist Party shall be abolished and proclaimed illegal for the next 20 years.
- Members who do not agree with that decision will be forced to either leave the country or be imprisoned for a period of 5 to 10 years.
- The West Czechian Social Anarchist Party shall become an official party of the Czechian nation, and Silvester Duran wil become its leader.
- Czechia will create the Transitional Communist Party of Czechia (TKPČ/TCPC).
- Czechia will re-enter the Slavic League.
- Czechia will introduce Croatian as an obligatory second language in schools.
- Czechia will not be allowed to go to offensive wars without consent of Croatia.
- Croatia will protect Czechia and provide aid to the Czech peoples, as long as Czechia follows the above terms.
West Czechia (Social Anarchist): Scarlet Outlaw