Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In this time-line, Satomi Yoshihiro, not Toyotomi Hideyoshi, manages to unite all of Japan. Soon, Satomi Yoshihiro (and other Satomi clan members) leads Japan on a colonial expansion and eventually, Korea and China follow suit. This also causes India to unite together, and Thailand becomes a minor power.
(On a side note, the name of this time-line got its name from Satori Komeiji's theme, Satori Maiden ~ Third Eye)
- The Americas weren't discovered until around 1520s, by Portugal.
- Denmark-Norway remained a union, while the Swedish Empire still broke up. Finland however declared independence in 1861.
- Not all of Napoleon's Empire fell, as the French held on to some of their territories.
- The world is bit more advanced technology wise then OTL.
- 1538: The Battle of Kōnodai was won by Satomi and Ashikaga forces. (Second main POD)
- 1545: Hōjō clan is defeated by Satomi and Ashikaga Clans.
- 1565: Satomi Yoshihiro and his ally, Ashikaga clan, leads their military to conquer Miyoshi clan holdings.
- 1567: Miyoshi is defeated, and Satomi clan declares war on Yamana and Amako clans.
- 1575: The last of the clans are defeated, and Japan is united under Satomi Yoshihiro. Satomi Yoshihiro becomes Imperial Regent of Japan while Ashikaga Yoshiaki becomes Chancellor of the Realm.
- 1580: Japan boats travel to Amazonia and colonise around where OTL Chile would be.
- 1600: The Korean Empire decides to send a ship, and sets up a colony somewhere around OTL Peru.
- 1605: Denmark-Norway declares war on England after a conflict happened.
- 1610: Japanese explorers find a new continent (that's above Amazonia) and calls it Takamatsu. Their second colony is set up in OTL Acapulco.
- 1615: Denmark-Norway begins to colonise OTL Newfoundland.
- 1619: Sweden begins to colonise around the area of New Netherland.
- 1620: The Chinese also send a ship to Takamatsu and sets up a colony of where OTL Puerto Vallarta would be.
- 1625: Venice finds and sets up a colony around the Bahamas.
- 1635: England builds up their navy to surround their coast, and the blockade of ships to Denmark happens.
- 1670: The second English-'Viking' war happens, with Denmark-Norway winning again.
- 1721: Sweden loses Finland to Russia.
- 1725: Alicante becomes a main port for Japan and the city becomes something similar to OTL Macau and Hong Kong.
- 1729: Something similar happens with Gijón but is Chinese port.
- 1750: The third British-Danish+Norwegian happens.
- 1758: The war ends with Denmark-Norway annexing Scotland.
- 1760s: A little slice of Europe is colonised by Japan, Korea, and China.
- 1799: Russian Takamatsu is formed and Alaska is established.
- 1800: France takes power and the Napoleonic era begins in Europe.
- 1812: The French don't invade Russia, and instead declare war on Britain. Denmark-Norway also declares war on Britain.
- 1815: Napoleonic era ends, and France holds onto part of Spain and the lowland countries. Northern Ireland and parts of England are annexed to Denmark-Norway, while Ireland takes control of Wales.
- 1840-1845: Japanese, Korean, and Chinese colonisation of Africa begins.
- 1861: Finland declares independence.
- 1904: Russian-Japanese war starts.
- 1908: Russian-Japanese war ends with Japan taking parts of Russia, including part of Kamchatka.
- 1914-1919: See First World War (Centre Powers vs Allies; Allies win)
- 1939-1946: See Second World War (Axis powers vs Allies; Allies win)
- 1948: Tatarstan declares independence with the help of Republic of China.
- 1952: Japan, Korea, and China gets a man on the moon first.
- 1954: European Union is founded by Sweden, Denmark-Norway, Finland and Yugoslavia.
- 1955: The Vietnam War begins.
- 1965: Vietnam War ends with South Vietnamese victory and is united under democracy.
- 1985: The Soviet Union is reformed and turns into Russian Federation with democracy. Cold War ends.
- 1993: Iran tests their first missile test, puts world on high alert.