Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Although the treaty is far from being accepted by the majority of states (the current number being only seven), it is rapidly expanding, and with the surge of nationalism expected from the victory of pro-unification parties in the Holy Roman Civil War, it is highly likely that it will be accepted by all of the remaining states.
Heads of State
This is a list of heads of state that have given their agreement to the treaty and have signed it accordingly.
- His Majesty Holy Roman Emperor Frederick III Hapsburg of Austria. Monster Pumpkin (talk)
- His Highness the Electorate of Brandenburg, Duke of Berlin, King of the Crown of Aragon and Navarre, and its states, Karl I and Charles II of Brandenburg and Aragon. Syngraféas Enallaktikí̱ Istoría, Dic mihi lingua Anglorum.
- Francesco I Sforza, Duke of Milan, Lord of Pesaro, Marquess of Caravaggio, Count of Cotignola and Lord of Castell'Arquato. Bauglir Zero (talk)
- His Imperial Lordship, King Andreas Kribt the Fierce, Leader of the House of Kribt, Protector of the Realm, Duke of Bavaria-Munchen, King of All Bavarians, Sovereign of Wurttemberg, and The Defender of The Holy Faith.Andr3w777 (talk) 12:09, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Cosimo de' Medici, Duke of Florence. Jslate17 (talk)
- Richard III of York; King of England, Prince of Calais and Lord of Ireland. -- Galaguerra1 (talk)
- Eberhard V, Count of Wurttemberg.
- His Majesty Ernest I, Elector of Saxony. Callumthered (talk) 04:56, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Albert V Hapsburg, Duke of Tyrolia.
- Carlo Gonzaga, Marquess of Asti.
- Eric II, Duke of Pomerania.
- Spinetta Campofregoso, Doge of Genoa.
- Louis I, Duke of Luxembourg.
- Cardinal Burchard of Weissbruch, Prince-Archbishop of Salzburg.
- Charles I, Margrave of Baden.
- Rinaldo Orsini, Lord of Piombino.
- Amadeus IX, Duke of Savoy.
- Lamberto Grimaldi, Lord of Monaco.
- Ludovico I, Margrave of Saluces.
- William VIII, Margrave of Montferrat.
- Johannes Toggenburg, Count of Grisons.
- Leader of Ulm.
- Leader of Strassburg.
- Leader of Hessen.
- Leader of Mecklenburg.
- Albert V Hapsburg, Duke of Tyrolia, Imperial Commander.
- Sir Jacques de Milly, Headmaster of the Knights Hospitaller.
- Ludwig von Krieshmarigner, Commander of the Imperial Navy, Duke of Pomerania (also brother of Wilhlemina of Brandenbrug)
- Alex Brust, Supreme Kommandant of all Bavarias and Baden-Wurttemberg
- Gregor Rus Grand Arch Bishop of all Bavarias, and Wurttemberg.