|Place of origin||Sweden|
|Wars||World War II|
|2 X LMG|
The STRV M/40 was designed and produced by AB Landsverk, a major Swedish military vehicle manufacturer.
- STRV M/40 - Original design.
- STRV M/40N - Night variant, made for night-time attacks, quieter, faster, upgraded armor.
- STRV M/40W - Winter variant, made for snowy environments, such as the Arctic or Winter, with stronger engine and longer gun.
- STRV M/40S - Stockholm variant, made specifically for defending the city, upgraded armor, speed, and weapons.
- STRV SH/70 - Prototype Super Heavy Tank based upon the STRV M/40, only 10 produced, fully upgraded.
STRV M/40 tanks entered service in 1940, when they were developed by AB Landsverk.