Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The STRV M/40, or Svärd, was a Swedish heavy tank developed by AB Landsverk.
|Place of origin||Sweden|
|Wars||World War II|
|2 X LMG|
The STRV M/40 was designed and produced by AB Landsverk, a major Swedish military vehicle manufacturer.
- STRV M/40 - Original design.
- STRV M/40N - Night variant, made for night-time attacks, quieter, faster, upgraded armor.
- STRV M/40W - Winter variant, made for snowy environments, such as the Arctic or Winter, with stronger engine and longer gun.
- STRV M/40S - Stockholm variant, made specifically for defending the city, upgraded armor, speed, and weapons.
- STRV SH/70 - Prototype Super Heavy Tank based upon the STRV M/40, only 10 produced, fully upgraded.
STRV M/40 tanks entered service in 1940, when they were developed by AB Landsverk.