Here are the basic rules for Pagan Conversion:
- Each turn is 5 years. A new "5 year period" shall begin at 00:00 (UTC) every day.
- Wars will be decided by the algorithm on the talk page.
- Any player disputes will be resolved by the moderator staff.
- A player has three plausibility strikes. First time is a warning, second time is a ban and third time you're banned from the game.
- Players may not create new sciences or technologies on their own but must instead approach the Moderator Team with the technology and provide explanations why they should discover the advancement; it will then be announced in the Mod Events section of the turn. Requests to advance are on the talk page.
- Mods will not do mod events where their nation is located.
- No real life figures after 750
- You may only switch nations if you have been defeated completely in a war with another player. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case selection. However, you do not have to switch and can possibly keep on playing as part of a colonial empire. You may claim an open nation after ten years of inactivity.
Some kingdoms can vote for an overlord we will have elections for that when the time comes.