Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You only have 1 turn a year (UTC day). Use wisely. A battle counts as a turn for the attacker. I'm not a big stickler on plausibility, just don't make an event extremely implausible.
Linguistic Unity- 0%-100% How unified your country is.
Manageability- 0+ How manageable all your territories are.
Land Force Strength (LFS)- 0+ How strong your army is.
Sea Force Strength (SFS)- 0+ How strong your navy is.
Air Force Strength (AFS)- 0+ How strong your air force is. Only available after 1900
Militancy- 0+ How angry your people are. The higher the militancy, the more chance they will revolt.
Patriotism- 0%-100% How patriotic your people are in your country.
Industrialization- 0%-100% How industrialized your nation is.
To save time, we have made the following abbreviations for turn moves. Of course, you may write whatever you like. Be creative.
Expansion- Tells moderators that your national borders move out. (may only be done if you are touching a gray territory)
Declare War- Declare war on another nation
Battle- Attack a city.
Sneak Attack- Attack without Declaring war.
Work on any of the national attributes- Up 1 point, or 1%
You must create a new page for the war. War is composed of Battles. Every battle that is won, the player who one gets +10% war score. If it is an ally, the war score goes to the Leader. If a country throws a revolution, the other side automatically wins the war. (100%)
To declare war, you must have one of the following reasons:
- Conquer (100% war score)
- Border war (need war score= however much territory you want from that nation)
- Cut down to size (60% war score) Loser cannot work on any military operations for 20 years. Loser loses half of his/her military.
- Contain (40% war score) Loser cannot work on military operations for 10 years.
(Relative to the capital)
- At the capital (+5)
- Near the capital (+4)
- In the country of the capital (+2)
- In a non main nation (-1 then above)
Then add the following 10*x^1.1/1.3^x*(x/3.5), where x= the number of decades in power.
Whatever you get by adding up the above, divide it by you Industrialization % and that is your final score.
Allies fight battles just like the main combatants.
Battle of Moscow
- Location= 5
- Military Strength = ((10 / 2) * (10 / 10)) + 0 = 5
- Stability=((10 * (4^1.1)) / (1.3^4)) * (4 / 3.5) = 18.3858845
- Industrialization =3%
- 5+5+18.385= 28.385
- 28.385 * (3%) = 0.851
- Location= 0
- Military Strength=((5 / 2) * (15 / 10)) + 0 = 3.75
- Stability=((10 * (3.5^1.1)) / (1.3^3.5)) * (3.5 / 3.5) = 15.8370073
- Industrialization= 10%
- 19.587*(10%)= 1.958
Germany wins this battle.