You only have 1 turn a year (UTC day). Use wisely. A battle counts as a turn for the attacker. I'm not a big stickler on plausibility, just don't make an event extremely implausible.
Linguistic Unity- 0%-100% How unified your country is.
Manageability- 0+ How manageable all your territories are.
Land Force Strength (LFS)- 0+ How strong your army is.
Sea Force Strength (SFS)- 0+ How strong your navy is.
Air Force Strength (AFS)- 0+ How strong your air force is. Only available after 1900
Militancy- 0+ How angry your people are. The higher the militancy, the more chance they will revolt.
Patriotism- 0%-100% How patriotic your people are in your country.
Industrialization- 0%-100% How industrialized your nation is.
To save time, we have made the following abbreviations for turn moves. Of course, you may write whatever you like. Be creative.
Expansion- Tells moderators that your national borders move out. (may only be done if you are touching a gray territory)
Declare War- Declare war on another nation
Battle- Attack a city.
Sneak Attack- Attack without Declaring war.
Work on any of the national attributes- Up 1 point, or 1%
You must create a new page for the war. War is composed of Battles. Every battle that is won, the player who one gets +10% war score. If it is an ally, the war score goes to the Leader. If a country throws a revolution, the other side automatically wins the war. (100%)
To declare war, you must have one of the following reasons:
- Conquer (100% war score)
- Border war (need war score= however much territory you want from that nation)
- Cut down to size (60% war score) Loser cannot work on any military operations for 20 years. Loser loses half of his/her military.
- Contain (40% war score) Loser cannot work on military operations for 10 years.
(Relative to the capital)
- At the capital (+5)
- Near the capital (+4)
- In the country of the capital (+2)
- In a non main nation (-1 then above)
Then add the following 10*x^1.1/1.3^x*(x/3.5), where x= the number of decades in power.
Whatever you get by adding up the above, divide it by you Industrialization % and that is your final score.
Allies fight battles just like the main combatants.
Battle of Moscow
- Location= 5
- Military Strength = ((10 / 2) * (10 / 10)) + 0 = 5
- Stability=((10 * (4^1.1)) / (1.3^4)) * (4 / 3.5) = 18.3858845
- Industrialization =3%
- 5+5+18.385= 28.385
- 28.385 * (3%) = 0.851
- Location= 0
- Military Strength=((5 / 2) * (15 / 10)) + 0 = 3.75
- Stability=((10 * (3.5^1.1)) / (1.3^3.5)) * (3.5 / 3.5) = 15.8370073
- Industrialization= 10%
- 19.587*(10%)= 1.958
Germany wins this battle.