These are the rules of Initium Novum.
The Ten Laws of Initium Novum
- Mods have the final say. If you feel they are being unfair, bring it up to the head mod.
- Plausibility is vital. Things that are not plausible will be marked using
- One turn is one day is one year. No changing past turns.
- One nation per player. You cannot change a nation at a whim, but you may contact the head mod to do so.
- Conquered people must be dealt with. They have their own language, religion, and culture.
- Wars must be waged plausibly. Mods will play a large role in warfare.
- Metagaming is forbidden. This doesn't mean use of talk pages or chat, only unplausible alliances.
- Exploration begins in 1475. Colonialism starts in 1500. All 6 Regions can send out their own colonists.
- Each Region is composed of nations and tribal regions. Each Region has its own Native tribes.
- You will have fun.