Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Roman Superiority will be an Althistory written by Crazy-Lihkan38 and is currently being pieced together. Its timeline branches off regular Earth at around 350 AD.
- 301: Armenia is the first state to accept Christianity. (OTL)
- 324: Constantinople is made new capital of Roman Empire by Constantine the Great. (OTL)
- 337: Constantine the Great dies. (OTL)
- 340's: The Western and Eastern part of the Roman Empire start to quarrel about religion.
- 344: Shapur II of the Sassanid Empire declares war on the Roman Empire during the reign of Constantius II and Constans. (OTL)
- 350: Constantius II becomes ruler of all Rome. (OTL)
- 355: Roman Empire splits into 3 parts, the Western Roman Empire which accepts Paganism, the Eastern Roman Empire which accepts Eastern Orthodox, and the Southern Roman Empire which accepts the Carthaginian Church.
- Late 355: The Eastern Roman Empire continues its war with the Sassanid Empire under the rule of Maximus of Constantinople.
- 356: Gaius of Alexandria, Emperor of the Southern Roman Empire starts to build up an army in Memphis to invade the Kingdom of Kush.