Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Reform Party is a political party of the Confederate States, founded in 1954. It is one of the two major parties in the country, along with the Conservative Party. The party has contested ten presidential elections, winning six.
- Successful candidates are highlighted in bold:
- 1957: J. William Fulbright (Arkansas) and Estes Kefauver (Tennessee)
- 1963: John B. Connally (Texas) and J. Terry Sanford (North Carolina)
- 1969: George C. Wallace (Alabama) and Dale L. Bumpers (Arkansas)
- 1975: William E. Brock (Tennessee) and Reubin O. Askew (Florida)
- 1981: Lloyd M. Bentsen (Texas) and D. Robert Graham (Florida)
- 1987: Lloyd M. Bentsen (Texas) and Richard C. Shelby (Alabama)
- 1993: Reubin O. Askew (Florida) and Ann Richards (Texas)
- 1999: Ann Richards (Texas) and Charles S. Robb (Virginia)
- 2005: John R. Edwards (North Carolina) and Samuel A. Nunn (Georgia)
- 2011: Blanche Lincoln (Arkansas) and James H. Webb (Virginia)