Originally the Red Cross Society and then the Red Cross & Red Crescent Society, this humanitarian organisation changed its name (and logo) in the 1930s to help maintaining his image of neutrality in any conflict.
- Red Cross Society: Europe, Australasia, part of Africa & the Americas
- Red Swastika Society: China, the chinese diaspora and Japan
- Red Crescent Society: Middle East
- Red Shield of David Society: Palestine and Jewish Diaspora
- Red Wheel Society: Industan
- Red Lion and Sun Society: Persia