Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What if... Russia had started WW-II?
- January 4, Stalin begins a massive Technology hunt.
- January 5, Russia gains over 4,000 recruits for the Russian Military.
- January 6, Russia starts talks with Japan.
- January 8, Communist Militias starts rising in Japan.
- January 9, Soviet-Japanese pact is made. Improved relations between the two nations.
- January 13, Socialist uprising starts in Japan.
- January 15, Russia begins to start sending aid to the Socialist Militia of Japan.
- January 16, Russia gains five new technologies.
- January 20, Sweden, Norway and Finland sign the Scandanavian pact.
- January 25, Fascist troops of Japan in Tokyo fire at a crowd, ending with 200 people being shot (178 killed, 22 wounded).
- February 2, Communist troops in China capture Nanking, the Republic of China's capital.
- February 9, The United States sends supplies to the Republic of China, not caring about Japan (The US hates both Fascism and Socialism).
- February 10, Russian assassins spread across the world to their assigned targets: Mussolini (Italy), Hitler (Germany), Franklin Roosevelt (US), Winston Churchill (Great Britain), Emperor Hirohito (Japan), and Albert Lebrun (France)
- February 12, All leaders, except Mussolini survive the assassins. Power struggle starts in Italy.
- February 13, Communist Militias get near the outskirts of Tokyo and start their siege of the city.