Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Previous: Nazi tensions (CYOAH)
Reichswehr units throughout occupied Europe attempt to restore order under the command of Field Marshal Rommel. To start, these army units were operating on their own, but after joining up with Raeders Kreigsmarine loyalists, they attempted to bring order to both France and Western Germany. Finally growing tired of the continuing civil war, Raeder agrees to join forces with Admiral Canaris and other Anti-Nazi forces so that they might regain control of central and northern Germany.
Using intelligence gained by Canaris, it is discovered that Himmler is visiting a northern German town to inspect its SS forces. Raeder sees this as an opportunity and orders the Kreigsmarine to eliminate the town and Himmler with it. Although many innocents were killed, Himmler was dead, and one more opponent to Raeder's plans is dead. Finally Berlin is surrounded by Rommel's forces and Hess is forced to surrender as well. Raeder and Canaris were now in control.
Together they formed a new government led by Canaris, but with representatives of the old German political parties. The government is as follows:
- Admiral Canaris (Abwehr) - President
- Carl Friedrich Goerdeler (DNVP) - Chancellor
- Wilhelm Leuschner (SPD) - Vice-Chancellor
- Paul Löbe (SPD) - President of the Reichstag
- Eugen Bolz (Centre Party) - Minister of the Interior
- Friedrich Werner von der Schulenburg - Foreign Minister
- Ewald Loeser - Minister of Finance
- Friedrich Olbricht (Army) - Minister of War
- Hans Oster (Army) - President of the Reichskriegsgericht (military supreme court)
- Hans Koch (Confessing Church) - President of the Reichsgericht (supreme court)
- Bernhard Letterhaus (Catholic trade unionist) - Reconstruction Minister
- Karl Blessing - Minister of Economics or President of the Reichsbank
- Paul Lejeune-Jung (DNVP) - Minister of Economics
- Andreas Hermes (Centre Party) - Minister of Agriculture
- Josef Wirmer (Centre Party) - Minister of Justice
- Henning von Tresckow (Army) - Chief of Police
Soon after this Canis re-organised the OKH and OKW into a new flexible organisation with the following structure:
- Field Marshal Rommel - Commander in Chief
- Admiral Raeder - Commander in Chief Navy
- General Manstien - Commander in Chief Army
- Air Marshal Von Richtofen - Commander in Chief Air Force
What do Canis and Raeder do next?
- Try to negotiate a peace with the Allies
- Continue the War
- Release conquered territory as puppet regimes
Vegas adict 08:47, July 17, 2010