Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Radioactive Tide is a map game where Humans never went into technological dark ages, and advanced much faster. Due to this, advanced civilisations found a way to pass on their technology, and scientists that would have died before making a discovery did not. This caused humans to reach a peak of technology at around 1300 AD, but unfortunately a few centuries after humans managed to almost destroy themselves completely. Luckily, however, the earth survived, albeit a little radiated and scarred in places. Now, humans reappear on the surface and once more begin their struggle for dominance through military, economy, politics, and technology using the rediscovered technology of times past. The lessons of the past have been forgotten, and the humans of the present need you to lead them into the future. Only time will show who is worthy of Earth.
Rules and Resources
Changes, Complaints or Comment
- The Chesapeake Union is a lot bigger and is now called the United States of America. The conquests of the Palmetto Confederation and KoA are well underway with their coastlines conquered. DeanSims 15:15, December 26, 2011 (UTC)
TO ALL READING THIS, I WILL WAIT UNTIL THERE ARE EIGHT PLAYER NATIONS BEFORE STARTING. JOIN NOW! I WILL ALSO NEED TO FINISH THE RULES. THEY WILL BE FINISHED BY FRIDAY.
- NATIONS WITH NO NAME BY THEM ARE OPEN TO NEW PLAYERS.
- Greater Slavic Confederation - LxCaucassus
- The Greater Isles - Whitesight
- Roman Kingdom - Remedello
- Biafran Union - Azecreth
- Federation of Hind-Bharat - Imperium Guy
- Nanjing Commonwealth - Doctor261
- Greater Ming Empire - Jordan Chang
- The American Federation - Alynnear
- Empire of New Albion - Yankovic270
- Union of Las Vegas and Sodom - Bobalugee1940
The Palmetto Confederation -(conquered by CU)
- Republic of Riverside - Enclavehunter
- Republic of Texas - -Sunkist-
- The Chesapeake Union - DeanSims
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania - Westsylvania
- Republic of Seattle - Enclavehunter
Federation of the Rio de la Plata- Galaguerra
- Republic of Australia - CrimsonAssassin
- Kunarian (Moderator-in-Chief, Map Maker)
- CrimsonAssassin (Moderator)
- Imperium Guy (Moderator)
- Enclavehunter (Moderator, Map Maker)
- Bobalugee1940 (Moderator) (Go on then, LOL!!)
Our first archive is up and running. If you want to complete your 345 Winter post, please go to the archive!!
- Nanjing Commonwealth: 15 British travelers have survived the big bombings in Nanjing, because they were under a Qixia Temple, in the underground. The travelers are: five men, nine women and one male child. They form a nation of Nanjing Commonwealth, led by Chris Wolfthen.
- Japan: expands their Edo colony and annexes the rest of the Kii peninsula an outpost is established near OTL Hiroshima.
- Federation of Hind-Bharat: The Parliament building continues reconstruction and expansion with half of the building completely constructed. It is expected to be complete next year due to unforeseen delays. More aircraft are churned out, with the focus being military. The aircraft are mainly used as Reconnaissance to patrol the border of Hind-Bharat of barbaric skirmishes. Farms are continuously made better, with suburbs also being completed in the areas of farmland for farmers.
- Republic of Riverside: The Republic holds the ground they absorbed, which spans from the Pacific Ocean to the west: Santa Ana River to the north; Moreno Valley to the east; and San Diego County to the south. The Republic repairs a bunch of small fishing trawlers and anchors them off the coast; seeing that the boats can't stay there, Perez orders a construction of a small harbor in the former community of Huntington Beach.
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites and New Netherlanders continue their territorial expansion. The New Albionites predict that in a few years they may cross the border into what once was the Atlantic provinces of the Pre-War nation known as "Kanata". The New Netherlanders discover that there is, in fact a Swedish enclave south of their country. They give the New Swedes the same support New Albion gave them, and New Sweden becomes a member of their alliance. New Albion restores the Pre-War roads leading into New Sweden, and provides rail service for their new ally.
- The Greater Isles: The Prophet continues to consolidate his land and spread Christianity. It is believed that 85% people within the Prophets lands are believers and 40% within the rest of the Island believe in Christianity. 45 new tanks are created this year. The prophet creates a research centre dedicated to uncovering artifacts of the forgotten age and makes primary education free for everyone within his lands.
- Republic of Las Vegas: The Republic of Las Vegas continues expanding into the surrounding Mojave. The oil well is order to be guarded by Knight Master Phillipe. A pipeline is built from the oil well to Las Vegas. The first few monoplanes are built and they fly over large swaths of land. Settlers found Oil City near the sight of the oil well.
- Nanjing Commonwealth: The Ninjang Commonwealth has new inhabitants. Some people who have survived has found this place and decided to join. The Commonwealth leader, Chris, hereby accepts them. The new people are: ten women and five men. One woman has recently lost a child in the ruins.
- Republic of Riverside: The construction on Huntington Harbor is at mid-completion. Oil deposits are found near the small town of Costa Mesa. Perez orders California Army Engineers to repair the oil wells and the nearby oil refinery; the plan is once the oil is refined and barreled, it would be put in a reserve until it is needed. The Republic Army moves its army into the Palm Springs area, they find the Coachella Indian Nation. The two nations quickly exchange ambassadors and soon come to a deal: The Republic will supply the nation with arms and food in exchange for the power grid of the Republic to be connected to the windmills dotting across the hilly landscape. The Republic, for nothing-in-return, will recognize the nation and begin the reconstruction of the area, mostly in infrastructure.
- The Palmetto Confederation: by this time, the palmettos have drastically increased their land. Their armies are on the outskirts of Columbia, the former capital of the region, halfway upstream the Savannah River, and have just captured Georgetown. The armies begin to advance upon Augusta, and Savannah, across the river. public support for the war, is not very great however, especially after a draft was enacted to keep up for the demand for troops.
- The Greater Isles: 45 Tanks are constructed this year again and will be built at this rate yearly for the next ten years. The Prophet continues to consolidate his land and spread Christianity. The Prophet is now widely revered and is given the title of Pope making him the head of the Greater Isles Church. R&D is made a priority by the Pope and six year R&D plan is made which is hoped will boost the Isles current technology level by studying old artifacts that are being collected and put in the new Research Centre.
- Republic of Las Vegas: The citizens of Oil City successfully annex the area that includes the oil well. They soon become rich off the machinery and its black gold. The monoplanes are now fitted with searchlights on the nose of the aircraft. They now often go out at night and search large areas of land for intruders into the Las Vegan territory. Knight Master Phillipe declares that the Republic of Las Vegas is the sole ruler of the world.
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites continue to expand into former Atlantic "Kanata", as well as consolidating control over the New England region. The New Netherlanders continue to expand throughout New York and has begun to expand into the neighboring states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The New Swedes begin expanding through the former states of Maryland and Delaware.
- Federation of Hind-Bharat: The Parliament building finishes reconstruction and expansion with all of the building completely constructed. The inaugural ceremony goes very well, with the President opening the constructed Parliament for the first time. More aircraft are churned out, with the focus being military. However, a few civilian aircraft are designed and build by the Sharma brothers and their building industry. These are intended to be used by the government. The number being built is small, however. The tanks discovered years ago are finally repaired. It is estimated that around 50 can be built in a year due to most focus being on building aircraft.
- Nanjing Commonwealth: People of Nanjing begin to rebuild the city hall and plant farms around it. Men and women split this work accordingly: Farms for women, rebuilding for men.
- Federation of Hind-Bharat: More farming projects are continued. Tank building factories are being readied up for production, and the first few tanks are produced. More civilian aircraft are built, looking like the DC-3. With Parliament open, each former warlord becomes a full MP and soon, MP's with similar ideas, form political parties. The government starts to regulate the flow of oil, with only needed amounts of oil being given to aircraft and other automobiles. Aircraft continue patrolling borders. Industry continues to be build, providing work for the populace.
- Republic of Riverside: Huntington Harbor is completed and President Perez gives a speech to the workers on opening day. Reconstruction workers find a picture of an old WW-II helicopter in a museum. The team reports the finding to the UCR Research team, who sends out a team of researchers to study the picture. The oil wells in Costa Mesa are repaired and the first barrels are delivered to the warehouse and few days later. The fishing trawlers are docked in the harbor and the dock master tries to find people willing to go on the fishing trip. The army is ordered to halt all advances, put up defenses along all major roads; the remaining troops begin to finish the rebuilding process in Orange County. President Perez, seeing that education is important to the young generations, orders the reconstruction of high schools, middle schools and elementary schools. UCR is opened to the adult population, who want to find a job in: politics, engineering, researching, and teaching.
- The Palmetto Confederation: In a year, troops on the northern front have advanced dramatically, with the successful capture of Raleigh, Carolina City (OTL Ashville, NC) and significant portions of the coastline. The southern front is mainly a stalemate. The lands across the Savannah River were originally owned by a much larger, but less advanced nation known as the Kingdom of Atlanta. Savannah was captured easily, but Augusta has turned into a lengthy siege. Guerrilla attacks are common on both sides of the river. Because of the need for troops and supplies, shortages are common. People begin to protest. The government starts to send out troops and police to silence the protesters.
- Republic of Las Vegas: The Republic continues to expand outward into the Mojave. Several scientists successfully create several more monoplanes,
the monoplanes are the equivalent of the OTL Hawker Hurricane. They also begin to create engines based from the designs they found at Nellis AFB. The new monoplanes are dubbed "Sky-Horses" by the Whites Tribe. The Las Vegan Order of Knights uses two "Sky-Horses" to scout out areas they are going to invade beforehand.
- It will take around one-to-two years more to create the Haker Hurricane. Just say your scientists are developing something like it for now.
- Biafran Union: The war with the Hausa-Fulani tribes begins to go more in favor of the Biafran Union. The introduction of a crude repeating rifle has turned the tide. It does have problems with jamming, and the clip of the weapon is not very big. Improvements are promised for the future. Some in Biafra say that peace should be concluded with the Hausa-Fulani, since it would take too many Biafran lives to subdue them and integrate them into the Union.
- The Greater Isles: The Pope has now reached a huge level of stability within the Island of Ireland with Southern Ireland taken through treaties and Northern taken through conquest. The Pope is revered as God's representative on Earth and has given him huge power and loyalty from the people. More disciples - now called missionaries - are sent throughout Wales, Scotland, England and France spreading the word of God. The six year R&D plan is continued. 45 additional tanks are created.
- Empire of new Albion: The New Albionites continue to expand into Kanata, the New Netherlanders continue to expand their territory in the three states they (partially) control, and the New Swedes continue to expand their territory in Delaware.
- Nanjing Commonwealth: More people arrive to Nanjing, and they form another town (Nanjing is also a town now, because it was ruined by bombs) in the west of it, calling it "New Nanjing".
- Republic of Riverside: UCR Scientist begin to design a helicopter equivalent to OTL Focke-Wulf Fw 61. The plan is to have a frame would be made from steel, the casing would be made from aluminum; the cockpit would be enclosed by glass from salvaged windows. The first blueprint is expected to be put together next year. The California Republic Army moves into San Diego and Imperial County. President Perez ordered every and all types of technology be shipped back to UCR or the Riverside Research Center in Costa Mesa. Scavengers find the most interesting thing off the coast of San Diego - a half submerged aircraft carrier.
- You need to find say how you designed and developed the first flyable helicopter rather than just saying that you can develop your first helicopter.
- The Palmetto Confederation: The shortages become so severe that a very large protest begins in New Orangeburg. Some vassal states threaten to dissolve any union they may have. The commander-in-chief declares martial law, and orders the military to attack the protesters. They refuse to do so, but his personal bodyguards do. A full scale riot ensues, and soon the military does a coup d'etat, and names a young general Samuel B. Weston commissioner-for-life, (a title that makes him chairman of the national council, commander-in-chief, and ambassador to foreign nations). His first act is to initiate peace talks with Atlanta, and end the current war at hand.
- Outback Colonies: The Outback colonies annex several tribes this year, discovering newer technology. Explorations into the Indonesian lands begin.
- Biafran Union: War between the Biafran Union and the Hausa-Fulani tribe ends. Neither has worked up the will to conquer the other, since the Biafrans have a technological advantage, but the Hausa-Fulani have a bigger population. The border is settled near the front lines, with central Nigeria ceded to the Biafran Union, but the Hausa-Fulani keep the north. Chinua Achebe orders that military officers work out new strategies based on what they have learned from this recent war.
- Federation of Hind-Bharat: Aircraft are continuously churned out. More farming projects are continued. More tanks are produced, with the number being produced finally nearing 50. More civilian aircraft are built, looking like the DC-3. Political parties soon start rivaling each other. It is decided that a constitution will be established. Aircraft continue patrolling borders. Industry continues to build, providing work for the populace. Huge Hindu temples are discovered around the country, and although the government doesn't know what they are, it is decided that they are to be restored to their original condition.
- The Greater Isles: More missionaries are sent throughout Wales, Scotland, England, and France spreading the word of God. The R&D plan is continued. 45 additional tanks are created. Consolidation is continued. Many immigrants from Northern Europe begin traveling to the Greater Isles for the safety that it gives from the more brutal Europe.
- Republic of Las Vegas: The Republic of Las Vegas continues to develop their monoplanes. The Las Vegas Order of Knights purchases two more monoplanes that are used for scouting out locations that they are contemplating for invasion. The Las Vegan Army begins to produce heavy machine guns from the ones that they already have. The ones they make are equivalent to OTL Maxim guns.
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites and their allies continue to expand their territory. A New Swedish scouting party makes a monumental discovery. They discover the ruins of the legendary city of Columbia, the capital of the powerful Pre-War nation of the United States of America. New Swedish forces garrison the site, and plans are made for the city to be rebuilt. This discovery is followed by the emergence of a religious sect known as the Federalists. The American Constitution is transcribed, as it cannot leave the protective case, and is used as the cornerstone of the new religion's beliefs. The new faith uses Pre-War American symbols for purposes of worship. Federalist worshipers use the five-pointed star for the American flag for home and personal use, while more complicated symbols are used primarily in Federalist Churches. The symbols used by the Federalists include the Pyramid of Providence used on the dollar bill, the bald eagle, and the Pre-War American flag. The Federalists worship the figure once known as "Uncle Sam" as a deity, and have turned the former American Presidents into the Elected Ones, demi-gods like the Angels of old Christian lore. The Federalist leader takes the title "President" in honor of the Elected Ones, and his rule is life-long. And it is said that the dead President ascends to the status of Elected One after death.
- The Palmetto Confederation: The Palmettos sign a treaty with Atlanta. They agree to a 20 year peace treaty, and current borders. Also, a five year plan is started, with such plans as improving roads, starting an electrical grid, etc. The public is very supportive of these plans.
- Republic of Riverside: A designer from the UCR teams presents a blueprint of the helicopter to the chief researcher. After analyzing the blueprint, the chief gives an okay to the plan, and presented before President Perez. Perez orders a prototype to be built and offers Hernandez, the chief researcher, $1,000 in funds. The Republic Army sends a boat to the half-submerged aircraft carrier. They find that most of the aircraft were at the bottom of the ocean, but they find anti-aircraft guns similar to OTL Bofors. These guns are put on the boat, along with communications equipment, glass and parts of aircraft that aren't at the bottom. The leader of the team states that he would return with a much more suitable boat for underwater salvaging and the breakdown of the carrier and turning it into raw steel.
- The Greater Isles: More missionaries are sent throughout Wales, Scotland, England France spreading the word of God. The R&D plan is continued. 45 additional tanks are created. Consolidation is continued. R&D research is mainly on planes with a simple jet plane hoped to be created by 355.(Mods tell me if this is impossible.)
- This is playing safe and plausible, you are fine. For the jet aircraft, you will be able to invent the engine but it should take a long time to be integrated into aircraft as they are still in the 20s era.
- Nanjing Commonwealth begins massively expanding due to the people coming. Totalitarian system is started there, but it may soon change, when the economy is stabilized.
- Republic of Las Vegas: The Republic continues to expand into the surrounding desert. The monoplanes they use contribute greatly to the expansion of the republic. The Las Vegan Army begins to establish order in the occupied areas of the Mojave; they are mildly successful at keeping some semblance of order.w Al
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites and their allies continue to expand their territory. They continue to rebuild the ruins of the city of Columbia, which is becoming increasingly inhabited by Federalist citizens of all three nations. The various Presidential monuments and American government buildings have been restored first, and most inhabitants of the city live around these buildings. The Monuments have been re-purposed to serve as temples for the Elected One they were built to honor. The Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial and Jefferson Memorial became the holiest of these temples, as the Elected Ones they were built to honor are the Archangels of Federalism.
- Biafran Union: Rebuilding of the city of Lagos begins. Chinua is determined to make the old ruins into the capitol of Biafra. Trade resumes between the Biafran Union and the newly established Muslim Republic of Nigeria, in the name of the country that once ruled these lands
- Federation of Hind-Bharat: Aircraft are continuously churned out. More farming projects are continued. More tanks are produced, with the number being produced nearing 100. More civilian aircraft are built, looking like the DC-3. Political parties continue to rival each other. A constitution is started to be written. Aircraft continue patrolling borders. Industry continues to be built, providing work for the populace. Huge Hindu temples discovered start to be restored to their original condition.
- The Greater Isles: More missionaries are sent throughout Wales, Scotland, England France spreading the word of God. The R&D plan is continued. 45 additional tanks are created. Consolidation is continued. R&D research is continued.
- Republic of Riverside: The prototype helicopter is completed and is tested in front of the president; the helicopter does land and takeoff. The chief of research asks the president for the funds necessary for the production of five more. The president gives him the funds and asks for a personal one to be built for him and his family.
- The Palmetto Confederation: The five year plans are going well. Crude windmills are being created to power coastlines, old dams are being renovated, and a plan for coal to be mined in the upstate are all in the works. Paved roads are being built for the first time. While the project is only in its initial stages, it is met with much public approval. It is decided in the council to eliminate the old system of vassalization, and replace it with a much truer form of Confederation. Each vassal becomes its own district. The public is very supportive of this as well, and elections for district officials begin immediately.
- Nanjing Commonwealth: People of Nanjing are believers of Christianity and massive church building is started. The people started to communicate with other small nations of the world, offering all of them alliances and asking for as much of support as possible.
- Republic of Las Vegas: The Republic of Las Vegas continues to expand into the surrounding Mojave as the LVOK continues to subjugate and kill most settlements they find. The sky-horses are continued to be developed as they are continuously improved after "on-sight learning". The Las Vegan Army continues to build heavy machinery and they deploy several dozen guards to make sure the pipeline of oil from Oil City is able to reach Las Vegas.
- Federation of Hind-Bharat: Aircraft are continuously churned out, with more people being employed to increase production rates. More farming projects are continued. More tanks are produced, with the total number being produced nearing 150. More civilian aircraft are built, looking like the DC-3 and the first one is used to transport a delegation of the President to see progress in some of the cities of Hind-Bharat. Political parties continue to rival each other, with talks of an election forming. The constitution continues being written. Aircraft continue patrolling borders. Industry continues to be built, providing work for the populace. Huge Hindu temples discovered start to be restored to their original condition, with some descendants of Hindu priests being able to read and translate some of the writings.
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites and their allies continue to expand their territory. The New Albionites begin expanding their territory to the northeast, into what was once known as "Kébec". They rediscover the Pre-War cities of Kébec City and Montreal, which have survived in a somewhat reduced form. As a condition of their annexation the New Albionites make French an official language of New Albion, though the state of Kébec is the only state to have it on their signs. The New Swedes finish the processes of absorbing the former states of Maryland and Delaware. They also annex the former Virginian counties of North Hampton and Accomack located at the tip of the Delmarva peninsula.
- The Palmetto Confederation: The Plan is going rather well. Roads and electrical systems are being put up at a rather quick pace. Plans for public water and sewage are also drawn up, as well as the rebuilding of many captured towns previously thought to be uninhabitable after the war. This would not be possible if not for the revenue made from the large crop production, as most farms have started to get running again after the war (plus there are many jobs being created to help the reconstruction efforts). It is estimated that this will add a few more years on, and the five year plan has turned into an eight year plan. commissioner-for-life Samuel Weston becomes interested in the old war surveillance balloon the military uses (he was its first Pilot). He asks that scientists look into improving it somehow.
- Nanjing Commonwealth: begins expanding more toward the sea, because they start to run out of supplies.
- Republic of Riverside: The first five helicopters have been built and are deployed to a test site outside of the San Diego Ruins.
- The Greater Isles: More missionaries are sent throughout Wales, Scotland, England France spreading the word of God. The R&D plan is continued. 45 additional tanks are created. Consolidation is continued. R&D research is continued. Plans are made to make Wales a part of the Greater Isles as a large percentage is Christian.
- Republic of Las Vegas: The Republic of Las Vegas attacks the first major threat to its power since Boulder City. They find a settlement named Sodom. The city of Sodom is a highly protected city with large walls and a sizable population. The LVOK use their sky-horses to make several passes over the city in an attempt to frighten the Sodomites into believing they have dragons. They instead begin to shoot at the sky-horses and successfully injury one to the point of having to ditch the craft three miles outside of Las Vegas. The pilot was found later to have severe burns and many broken bones and he succumbed to his injuries 72 hours later. The Las Vegan Army then arrives at Sodom and precedes to set up a siege around the settlement.
- Federation of Hind-Bharat: Aircraft are continuously churned out, with more people being employed to increase production rates. Tanks are produced, with the total number being produced nearing 200. More civilian aircraft are built, looking like the DC-3 and the first one is used to transport a delegation of the President to see progress in some of the cities of Hind-Bharat. An election is decided upon to decide which party will have the most "seats". The constitution continues to be written. Aircraft continue patrolling borders. Industry continues to be build, providing work for the populace. Huge Hindu temples discovered are almost completely restored, with the President deciding to follow the former religion of Hinduism.
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites and their allies continue to expand their territory. The New Albionites continue to expand northward in Kébec, and New Albionite merchant vessels discover the islands of Naticousti (original name of Anticosti Island), Vinland, and Saint John. These islands are already inhabited, and are annexed slowly into the empire. The island of Vinland is found to contain a population major consisting of refugees from Scandinavia. Which leads to the languages of Danish, Norwegian and Swedish gaining official recognition as regional languages. The island's counties are divided along the lines of language.
- The Palmetto Confederation: The plan enters its third year. It is decided that improving the navy should also be added onto the plan, as well as improving the balloon. On the latter project scientists find in small quantities
lighter-than-air gasses that are in the coal mines in the upstate. However, there is only enough to do small scientific tests. It is decided to try to locate a large source of these gasses. Later in the year, a major hurricane strikes. The project is set back more due to the storm. Adding on the new research that has to be done, setbacks due to the storm, and other minor details, the plan is estimated to total 15 years. (three down, 12 to go) some critics argue that the "plan" will never end. However, the jobs keep people happy.
- Republic of Riverside: The helicopter test worked and three of the five are put on the air force as scout planes. The remaining two are distributed between the president and the general of the armed forces. More salvaging operations continue in San Diego, mostly around the old military bases and the half-submerged aircraft carrier.
- The Greater Isles: More missionaries are sent throughout Wales, Scotland, England France spreading the word of God. The R&D plan is continued. 45 additional tanks are created. Consolidation is continued. R&D research is continued. Soldiers dressed as missionaries travel into Wales and begin creating fortified camps and offering people to join the Greater Isles. It is met with some success.
- Republic of Las Vegas: The Las Vegan Army continues to surround the city and begins to pepper the walls with their heavy machine guns, mostly to no avail. The Sodomites, though, have a large number of high caliber howitzers and mortars. They begin to rain high explosive fury upon the Las Vegan Army. The Las Vegans, not used to a worthy foe retreat. Diplomats from both sides meet in Sodom to discuss peace.
- Nanjing Commonwealth: People of Nanjing begin to recruit their army, calling it 1st Army of Nanjing.
- Federation of Hind-Bharat: Aircraft are continuously churned out, with more people being employed to increase production rates. Tanks are produced, with the total number being produced nearing 200. More civilian aircraft are built, looking like the DC-3. An election is decided upon to decide which party will have the most "seats" but will take time to set up. The constitution is almost completed. Aircraft continue patrolling borders. A resources worry begins, with resources starting to run out. Expeditions are sent to find raw materials. Huge Hindu temples discovered are completely restored, with the populace starting to follow the former religion of Hinduism.
- The Chesapeake Union: The City of Washington DC proclaims the new Chesapeake Union, and expansion begins. The Pentagon and former US Government buildings which are still inhabitable are all turned into offices for the new CU, and with the vast amounts of weaponry stored underneath the city, the small army of the CU begins to conquer the surrounding areas. Chesapeake troops and civilians praise the new beginning of what was once America, found out from ruined documents, as the CU, with the CU flag showing the spirit of the "reborn" nation. The military and naval vessels in the surrounding harbors and Washington Naval Base are converted into the core of the new CU Navy.
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites and their allies continue to expand their territory. The New Albionites offer an alliance to the Chesapeake Union, and send messages of peace to the fledgling nation. The three nations continue to expand their industry and engage in ever increasing trade with each other. Most of the major settlements in all three nations are either linked by road, sea or both. The New Albionites continue to expand the web of highways into their new Kanatan territories, and have restored the bridge leading into the island of Saint John.
- The Palmetto Confederation: The reconstruction plan continues.
- Pennsylvania Commonwealth: Asks Chesapeake Federation for an alliance.
- CU Diplomacy: The CU accepts.
- Republic of Riverside: Salvaging missions in San Diego continue. The Riverside Army moves across the former Mexican Border and into Baja California. Meanwhile, reconstruction on San Diego begins, starting with Old Town, then the Bay, followed by Downtown. A scout returns from the Mission Bay area to report that the entire bay, including SeaWorld has been submerged underwater. The half-submerged aircraft carrier is slowly being dismantled and melted down to raw steel. Perez uses the helicopter for the first time and he ask the builders to make a better design so that it doesn't bounce the whole way from Riverside to San Diego.
- Biafran Union: Reconstruction continues in Lagos. An all terrain vehicle is developed, using the purified oil from the destroyed pipelines. It moves at a moderate speed, and is only lightly armored. China orders mass scale production of the vehicle for the army, as it will help them become more mobile and they also begin repairing the pipelines so they can get more of the fuel for this vehicle.
- Nanjing Commonwealth: is massively growing its borders. Culture is being revived: paintings, music - people begin to look for a Reason to Live again.
- The Greater Isles: More missionaries are sent throughout Wales, Scotland, England France spreading the word of God. The R&D plan is continued. 45 additional tanks are created. Consolidation is continued. R&D research is continued. Many more fortified camps are created throughout Wales and people begin to join the soldiers at the camps for they provide them with shelter and protection from the general lawlessness of Britain.
- The Outback Colonies: The nation annexes more tribes. As the nation becomes more techno-needy, a group of dissidents that reject technology plot to overthrow the government. While they do not succeed, a radical, technology worshipping group does not do much to help the government either. When several powerful members begin to hold office in Outback politics, people call for their expulsion. This leads to the start of a violent revolution in December.
- Japan: Continues to rebuild the home islands and centralize the government of japan outposts are set up on the island of OTL Taiwan.
- Federation of Hind-Bharat: Aircraft are continuously churned out, with more people being employed to increase production rates. Tanks are produced, with the total number being produced nearing 250. More civilian aircraft are built, looking like the DC-3. An election is about to happen to decide which party will have the most "seats" and is decided for next year with polling station construction finally completed. The constitution is completed. The resources worry finally ends. Expeditions find huge raw material mines and huge mining begins, with a construction boom in every area beginning. Aircraft continue patrolling borders but start to pick up suspicious activity on Hind-Bharat's southern border. The tanks and artillery is sent south with troops to maintain the peace and hopefully deter any attacks on Hind territory.
- The Chesapeake Union: Expansion continues.
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites and their allies continue to expand their territory. The New Albionites continue to expand their control over Kebec and ---- Island. The New Netherlanders and New Swedes both start expanding their territory to the west. They make a deal roughly dividing the uncontrolled lands in half.
- Republic of Las Vegas: The Knight Master of Las Vegas and the Chief of the Council of Sodom meet in the city to discuss peace. The two sides talk for nearly five weeks as the Las Vegan Army uses the ceasefire to continue to build up their fortifications outside of the range of the mortars and howitzers. Finally after five weeks of talks the two agree to a union. The Union of Las Vegas and Sodom was announced on September 22, 354. The new union is governed by a Knight Master elected from the Las Vegan-Sodomite Order of Knights, the Knight Master has control over the military, but must have any major actions approved by the Council of Las Vegas and Sodom. The Council is elected from popular vote every two years by the people with the candidates who are in the top twenty-five becoming Councilmen, the Council makes most of the legislative decisions with the Chief of Council deciding which acts come to the floor of the Council first, but the Knight Master may fast track any legislation that has to do with the military to floor within three days. Both the Chief-of-Council and the Knight Master are life long positions.
- The Palmetto Confederation: The reconstruction plan continues (Year Five). [by the way, I won't be updating anything for the remainder of the week due to Thanksgiving]
- Republic of Riverside: Reconstruction on Old Town begins. More steel is pulled from the carrier and is melted down to be used for reconstruction. The upgraded Presidential Chopper arrives from the air base and is test flied; the machine works, and Perez approves of it. Engineers begin building irrigation pipes and purifiers in the deserts across the Republic. Republic Army soldiers reach the Colorado River, and establish a small trading post. Scouts find that most of Imperial Valley is flooded from the Salton Sea.
- Roman Kingdom: Around the former city of Rome in the Italian peninsula the survivors have been farming since the Armageddon. Now some of the farmers gather up in the remains of Rome and found the city again and start building houses, they choose their new king Umberto I. Many farmers join them as they want a leader.
- Federation of Hind-Bharat: Tanks are produced, with the total number being produced nearing 300. More civilian aircraft are built, looking like the DC-3. The election happens and the results show the President's party as the victors. The construction boom continues. Aircraft patrol Hind-Bharat's southern border vigorously and spotting an army of invaders. The tanks and artillery is sent south with troops reach the border and ready themselves for a defensive campaign against the invaders..
- The Chesapeake Union: Expansion continues.
- The Outback Colonies: The Technological Revolution continues into October. On October 17th, the Outback colonies reform to become the Republic of Australia. The nation ceases to exist as a highly organized band of tribes. Instead, the nation becomes a republic. The capital is moved to Sydney. The remainder of the year is spent rebuilding. In December, a massive exploration of the post-war world starts.
- Republic of Seattle: A group of survivors from the former Vancouver-area arrive in the ruins of Seattle. Overgrown by the forest, Seattle is barely recognizable. The survivors meet and declare the Republic of Seattle. First things first, the men begin cutting the trees down and removing grass, while woman and children make farms in clear patches that used to be parks. The residents are currently sheltered in an abandoned apartment building. President Martin promises his people that they'll have houses of their own by 356.
- Nanjing Commonwealth: They continue to expand their boundaries. No major changes are made.
- The Greater Isles: More missionaries are sent throughout Wales, Scotland, England France spreading the word of God. The R&D plan is completed. 45 additional tanks are created. A massive attack is planned on the remainder of the British Isles with 300 tanks sent over with 10,000 soldiers. The jet engine is completed and plane designs are begun to see if they can implement the engine into it. A new ten year R&D project focusing on tanks, jets and infantry weaponry is begun. A hydroelectric plant is opened on the Shannon River giving much needed power to much more of the Isles.
- Greater Ming Empire: Empire continues to explore the wasteland. A successor was born. The parliament elected Ma Kao Sing to be the premier.
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites and their allies continue to expand their territory. The New Albionites continue to expand their territory in Kanata. The New Netherlanders and New Swedes continue to expand their territory westward, and New Sweden annexes the former British colony of Bermuda after an exploratory mission rediscovered the island.
- Union of Las Vegas and Sodom: The Union holds its first nation wide council vote. Only 32% of the citizens even take the time out of their farming to vote in the main voting districts of Las Vegas, Sodom and Oil City. The new Council is made up mostly from members of the newly formed Green Party which advocates for nature's natural resources to be used as efficiently as they can. The Chief-of-Council pushes several bills to the floor that would allow for the construction of new oil wells in the Mojave Territory. The Knight Master gains official approval for the continuing expansion of the Union by force.
Also the religion from Sodom, called Sodomy, begins to rapidly spread throughout the new Union. The religion is the first structured religion in the region since Christianity, before the war. The religion focuses on the beauty of the human body and also on the worship of the "Great Goddess" through physical pleasure and happiness, with only her priests allowed to have a vow a chastity to study the great book and transcribe it for future generations. The name of the great book that they base their religion on is a book known in OTL as the Kama Sutra and another book that was written after the founder of Sodom found the book and believed that a great goddess commanded him to write a second book known as the Kama Sutra II, which describes more about the great goddess and their other, non-sexual, beliefs.
- Republic of Riverside: The army begins moving northward into the former Los Angeles area. More steel from the aircraft carrier is salvaged and is used in reconstruction of San Diego. Settlers from Riverside begin to settle in the reconstructed old town.
- Republic of Seattle: The inhabitants of Seattle have new houses built for them. Another group of survivors, from the former Tacoma-area arrives, among them are two trucks full of weapons and supplies. The inhabitants of Seattle welcome them to the Republic. Seattle is cleared of trees and the remainder of the abandoned buildings are searched thoroughly. Abandoned buildings that are too damaged, are torn down, and their materials are used for repairing other structures.
- Nanjing Commonwealth: Cities are being rebuilt, but with modern English architecture. Current population demography shows, that there are 11% of English, and 80% of Chinese populations. Others are foreigners, such as Mongols, Russians, etc.
- Roman Kingdom: More survivors join the Roman Kingdom from the southern and northern parts of the Italian peninsula. Weapons and supplies are searched from the remains of the cities. Some old factories are fixed and cities rebuilt.
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites and their allies continue to expand their territory. They restart Pre-War operations for the production of the natural resources in the areas annexed. All three nations expand their road and railways to these new lands
- Greater Ming Empire: Bumper harvest of Rice in Kwang Tsung. In KwangChow, Territories Office receives an unknown radio wave from South Kwang Tsung.
- The Greater Isles: More missionaries are sent throughout Wales, Scotland, England France spreading the word of God. The R&D plan is completed. 45 additional tanks are created. The massive attack is launched with huge ground being made and sporadic resistance against the Greater Isles war machine. The Greater Isles war machine is finally halted outside of a huge city called London which is said to have a population of greater than a million making it the largest city in the Greater Isles. Plans are made to convert the leadership within London and have them peacefully integrated into the Greater Isles as they do not want to damage the infrastructure of London which will be quite useful to the Greater Isles expansion. Plane designs are continued which look similar to OTL Messerschmitt Me 262. This will be created by 360. The ten year R&D project focusing on tanks, jets and infantry weaponry is continued.
- Chesapeake Union: Expansion continues, and the CU now is several hundred sq mi in size while its industry, agriculture and war factories are turning out products and food like crazy. The Army reaches 100,000 men.
- That is not possible yet, Dean. Imperium Guy
- Federation of Hind-Bharat: Tanks are produced, with the total number being produced nearing 350 in total. More civilian aircraft are built, looking like the DC-3. The construction boom continues. Aircraft patrolling Hind-Bharat's southern border spot an army of invaders. The tanks and artillery finally reach the border and attack in a pre-emptive strike against the invaders. It is predicted to be a long battle. To speed up transport, railroad construction begins in the Federation, with the aims of replacing old ones and also building new railroads.
- Union of Las Vegas and Sodom: The religion of Sodomy spreads rapidly throughout the Union, though many rural areas keep their ancient traditions of polytheism and 'pagan' beliefs. Las Vegas and Oil City see huge amounts of converts to Sodomy. The Knight Master though remains atheist and refuses to accept Sodomy as his belief. The LVSOK also sees wide-spread conversion to Sodomy with mixed results. Many take the religion out of context and use it as an excuse to rape women and children in the settlements they conquer before killing them. In Colorado Farms a separate religion is founded which focuses more on farming and the worship of water spirits. The new Coloradism barely spreads outside of Colorado Farms.
Disaster strikes as some of the jet equipment is destroyed by saboteurs in the Greater Isles. It is predicted to take five more years to complete than predicted
will lead an investigation into the sabotageIn other news.
- Not possible, sabotage happened in the Greater Isles.
- Republic of Riverside: Reconstruction of Old Town is finished and reconstruction on downtown begins. Los Angeles is annexed under Riverside's rule and occupies the ruins. Reconstruction on the harbor begins.
- Republic of Seattle: The Republic of Seattle continues to expand out away from Seattle to the other side of Puget Sound. Along the way, two roads leading away from Seattle are repaired and two bridges crossing a body of water is repaired. Scouts for the civilians discover a town located along the Columbia River a few hundred miles away. The scouts reported that the town was named Riverwood. The president orders the construction of a road leading from Seattle to Riverwood. The road cuts through the suburbs that were virtually gone by the wildlife.
- Federation of Hind-Bharat: Tanks are produced, with the total number being produced nearing 400. More to come. More civilian aircraft are built, looking like the DC-3. The construction boom continues. The tanks and artillery finally reach the border and a war begins. It is predicted to be a long battle. To speed up transport, railroad construction continues in the Federation, with the aims of replacing old ones and also building new railroads.
- Greater Ming Empire: The empire continues to expand the territories of the empire, they controlled 620px more lands. They call it KwangBak. The empire expenses 50% more for army, expend and the government. Because of the goods are made more, many of goods price are lower than before.
- Australian Republic: Explorations of the world result in the discovery of the Federation of Hind-Bharat, Greater Ming Empire, Japan, and the Republic of Riverside. Trading deals are proposed. In the meantime, organic material is first commonly used as energy to power cars and other vehicles.
- Hind Response: Frigates sent out years ago dock in Australian posts and agree to the deals. A huge uproar in the populace commences in the discovery of another organized nation in the post-flash world.
- Riverside Response: Republic of Riverside accepts the deal.
- Hey, you need to say how the fuel was turned into organic fuels and how the engines were adapted before they were installed in cars.
- Chesapeake Union: Expansion continues.
- Union of Las Vegas and Sodom: The Sodomites are officially entered into the tribal rights and become yet another one of the Tribes of Las Vegas. The city of Sodom sees several hundred pilgrims to Sodom to visit the holy city and sees several places where the writer of Kama Sutra II lived. The LVSOK buys several more aircraft. The Las Vegan Army begins to mass manufacture heavy machine guns and light machine guns again.
- Nanjing Commonwealth: Expansion by the coastline northward continues.
- The Greater Isles: The saboteur escapes by killing four scientists working on the jet engine. Security is tightened. More missionaries are sent throughout Wales, Scotland, England France spreading the word of God. The R&D plan is completed. 45 additional tanks are created. Leaders of the city of London come to meet the Pope and after talking at great length in return for making the leaders lords within the Greater Isles London joins the Greater Isles. The lords become the first to convert to Christianity. The ten year R&D project focusing on tanks, jets and infantry weaponry is continued. The Lords in northern Scotland tell the Pope that they have found abandoned oil wells in the sea. The Pope sends engineers to see if the oil wells can be fixed and brought back to working condition.
- Japan: Begins to look outward after years of isolation and reconstruction. Japan agrees to the Australian proposal. Japan hopes to colonize Okinawa and Taiwan in the next several years.
- Roman Kingdom: Expansion continues as more and more survivors join the kingdom as they want to be part of a nation. The kingdom now covers the entire Italian peninsula below the Po river. Cities are being rebuilt. New factories are built in Rome and a port is built in Ostia.
- Nanjing Commonwealth: Expands.
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites and their allies expand their territory.
- Roman Kingdom: Ships with soldiers are sent to invade and colonise Sicily, Corsica and Sardinia, with little resistance the three islands are taken. Three Factories and two ports are built.
- Republic of Seattle: Seattle workers begin building a new road from Seattle to Riverwood. Scavenging missions are sent across Puget Sound to the rumored former naval base.
- Republic of Riverside: Scavenging missions begin in Los Angeles begin, so does reconstruction. Reconstruction in San Diego is at half-completion and two more helicopters are built. The aircraft carrier continues to be dismantled and used for reconstruction.
- Chesapeake Union: Expansion continues, mostly southward and eastward into former Virginia. Expansion on the military continues and much of Washington DC is rebuilt.
- The Palmetto Confederation: The reconstruction plan continues (year eight).
- The Greater Isles: The saboteur is captured and after intense questioning the saboteur admits that he is from the Nebel-German Confederation. The Pope orders a crusade of the Confederation to show it the light of Christendom. More missionaries are sent throughout Wales, Scotland, England France spreading the word of God. The R&D plan is completed and 45 additional tanks are created. The engineers begin fixing the oil wells and are brought back to working condition.
- Republic of Australia: An expedition to New Zealand is sent while Australia amps up its military and infrastructure.
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites and their allies expand their territory.
- Chesapeake Union: Expansion continues.
- The Palmetto Confederation: The plan continues (year nine) scientists located a large oil reserve offshore. They start to drill for oil there. Trace amounts of Helium are also found. It is hoped that there may be a more significant reserve there.
- Republic of Seattle: A large community named Birmingham to the north and Riverwood to the west agree to be absorbed into the Republic, expanding the borders of the Republic northward and westward. Meanwhile, salvagers arrive at the abandoned naval base. The base is restored and becomes a base of operations for salvaging operations in the area.
- Republic of Riverside: Reconstruction on Los Angeles continues, with the research teams finding an old jukebox, books, and magazines. President Perez resigns as President, a new president, Kaiser Iren, ascends to power and abolishes the Republic of Riverside, and creates the Kaiser's Legion.
- Roan Kingdom: Cities are rebuilt and the army is amped up. Dalmatia, The Po valley, Istria and Elba are invaded.
- Greater Ming Empire: Expansion. Maybe will found the Nanjing at two weeks.
- The Greater Isles:The Pope crusade of the Confederation begins with multiple landings throughout the Confederation. The Confederation is pushed back on its westerly borders and many more tanks are transported to the Confederation territory. The R&D plan is completed 45 additional tanks are created. The engineers begin extracting oil from the oil wells..
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites and their allies expand their territory.
- Chesapeake Union: Expansion continues.
- Greater Ming Empire:
Found the Nanjing and its country. Empire Army leaves the Nanjing Commonwealth and continue expansion toward to Chengdu and Central China. Declares war to Nanjing Commonwealth officially. Sent 600,000 soldier to invades the Nanjing Commonwealth.
- This is implausible, the biggest nations presently don't have that big an army. You need to understand almost everything was destroyed and you need to rebuild.
- Rebuild an army that has 25,000 soldiers.
- That will be plausible and fine. To get to the Nanjing Commonwealth will take at least 10-20 years more.
- Continue to expansion
- Nanjing Commonwealth:
"Sends" GME to hell and continues to expand.Military is massively being recruited.
- Republic of Seattle: Birmingham is turned to a small town and continues to cut down fallen tree trunks and other trees that grown in former Seattle and Birmingham. The Research and Development (R&D) and the Seattle Army is established and its headquarters and main base in the area are established at the old naval base. The Seattle Army hopes of establishing an second base is hoping to be opened up near Birmingham.
- Republic of Riverside (Kaiser's Legion): The Legion finishes reconstruction in San Diego and more reconstruction is beginning in Los Angeles. Kaiser moves the capital to San Diego, two more helicopters are produced. Searchlights are equipped on two of the ten helicopters and they patrol the area for resistance to the new rule.
- The Palmetto Confederation: The Plan continues (year ten) the first of several small oil rigs offshore. helium is also pumped in significant qualities. scientists begin experimenting with lighter-than-air craft they call "blimps" (these are only models approx 10 feet max, and controlled by cables to the ground)
- Republic of Australia: Explorations into New Zealand continue.
- Roman Kingdom: Roads are fixed and rebuilt. Expansion continues and the Romans reach the Border With Germany, they send diplomats to ask for an alliance. Some of the OTL French coast is conquered, as well as some land in OTL Tunisia.
- The Greater Isles: The Pope crusade of the Confederation continues with with a tactic known as "Righteous fury" (OTL Blitzkrieg). The Confederation is pushed back on its westerly borders and tanks and infantry groups push and destroy its Western command centre putting the Confederation into disarray. The R&D plan is continued 45 additional tanks are created. The engineers begin extracting oil from the oil wells.
- Chesapeake Union: Expansion continues.
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites and their allies expand their territory.
- The Palmetto Confederation: The Plan continues (year 11) construction begins on the first "blimp" (actually more similar to OTL Zeppelins with an internal framework) it is planned to be completed by the end of the year. it is unarmed, but the military is looking into militant uses.
- The Roman Kingdom: Dalmatia is completely conquered as well as the rest of the Adriatic coast. Roman forces continue to invade the OTL French coast. Scientific research is made.
- Republic of Seattle: Seattle troops move into the abandoned cities of Olympia and Tacoma. The Republic annexes the remainder of former Washington state around Puget Sound. Plans for an colony on Vancouver Island are being made.
- Republic of Riverside (Kaiser's Legion): Two more helicopters are built and research on an more advance version of them begin. An machine gun is made called the River Gun and ten are produced, one for each helicopter.
- Australian Republic: Wind and solar power is rediscovered. Solar panels are manufactured and people order them for their houses. By December, most of the sleek apartments in Sydney have solar panel roofs.
- Chesapeake Union: Expansion continues. Old plans for something called the "Hydro-nuclear Bomb" are discovered in a vault buried deep beneath the ruins of a once magnificent capitol city of looks like a great empire. Work to rebuild this"Nuke" as it is called begins immediately as photographs, recordings, and short videos of these devises are discovered, and some scientists propose the idea that they are the reason the countries of the world were destroyed, but old computers found underneath the city ruins show that before the world's countries were wiped out, there was three opposing Government ideologies, Communism, Fascism, and Democracy. Further information from these computer logs also state that the Atom Bomb, as called by the dead countries, were stockpiled between the three opposing sides. When a small incident called only the "Assassination", occurred, the three countries dropped there weapons all over each other, and thus the world, causing the modern state of Earth. Research continues anyway as these records are all locked away and copied to the Chesapeake Intelligence Database, where they have every firewall ever imagined guarding them. The rest of the ruined capitol is then stripped until all information is taken, and it is then destroyed above ground but its vaults are left intact in case of unknown chambers.
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites and their allies expand their territory.
- Chesapeake Union: To expand its military forces, but wishes to remain at peace with other nations.
- Greater Ming Empire: Keep improving the economy and army. Make the national has a better Quality of life, goods, foods etc.
- The Greater Isles: The Greater Isles crusade of the Confederation continues. The Confederation is continued to be pushed back on its westerly borders. The R&D plan is continued 45 additional tanks are created. The engineers begin extracting oil from the oil wells.
- Nanjing Commonwealth: Military is heavily recruited and trained for upcoming wars.
- The Palmetto Confederation: The plan continues (year 12) the first blimp (unarmed, not anything huge, and actually a Zeppelin) takes its first flight. Fittingly, it is christened Blimp, and takes a flight around the capitals of each district. It is planned to create another one for military testing, which is scheduled to be done in the next two years.
- Chesapeake Union: Begins producing farms to increase their expansion in the area, they build up their Military do keeping peace and no aggression with other nations.
- The Greater Isles:The Greater Isles crusade of the Confederation continues. The Confederation is continued to be pushed back on its westerly borders. The Greater Isles now control a third of the entire Confederation and begin converting the population to Christianity. The R&D plan is continued 45 additional tanks are created. The engineers continue extracting oil from the oil wells.
- Australian Republic: A sleeker architecture becomes more fashionable in Australia. Meanwhile, an old launch pad is found off the coast of Antarctica. It appears that, in addition to un-launched nuclear weapons, an unlaunched ship is still in the docks. While the ship is not able to be used at the moment, schematics for it are found when the base is powered up. The engine is based on a small-scale nuclear propulsion aided by electromagnets for steering.
- Republic of Seattle: The Vancouver receives troops from the Seattle Army and expands northward, occupying and absorbing the remainder of Vancouver Island. Consolidation continues, in the former military naval base; two children rummaging around the undergrounds, finds a massive underground command center. After returning from the undergrounds, the kids alert an security guard, who alerts the R&D. The R&D sends scientist into the command center. What they find is satellite system (they don't know how to use it, and therefore is considered an underground conference room) and ignore the most powerful aspect, a spy satellite that currently orbits the earth.
- Roman Kingdom: The Nebel-German Confederation is attacked and the Romans conquer the Confederations land up to the border of the Greater Isles. Some land is also conquered on the way to Germany. The Romans offer the Crusaders to let Rome join this holy war as the Romans are also Christian. An alliance is offered to the Greater Isles. Factories are built and 40 tanks are constructed in the older ones. Three battleships are built in each of these cities: Genoa, Ostia, Naples and La Spezia.
- Nanjing Commonwealth: Military is heavily recruited and trained for upcoming wars. Police recruitment is open 24/7.
- Greater Ming Empire: Keep expansion into the Northern. Build up the army and police force. Sent the fleet to expand to the Southern unknown land.
- The Palmetto Confederation: The plan continues (year 13) construction on another blimp continues (year Two of Three). The newly upgraded military is mobilized for the first time in years. It is planned to annex more coastal settlements to the north. The navy also begins to routinely patrol these waters. On one patrol, they discover the Chesapeake Union. Upon reporting this back to the government, the commissioner-for-life requests a diplomatic visit to the country, as this is the first non-hostile nation they know to exist.
- Chesapeake Diplomacy: Upon hearing about the hostile nations bordering the Confederation, an alliance is soon asked with the Confederation.
- Palmetto Diplomacy: By a unanimous vote in the council, they agree to become allies with the CU. They also ask for a trade deal, the CU would trade some of its more modern technology for a large surplus of crops grown in the PC.
- Republic of Seattle: Vancouver is stripped of all usable materials, and the rest is knocked down by an salvaged wrecking ball. The ruins of Vancouver are then destroyed and turned into concrete and asphalt to rebuild Seattle and Birmingham. In Tacoma, Seattle troops find designs for an bolt-action rifle. The President orders the construction of the weapons and their ammo.
- Republic of Seattle (Kaiser's Legion): Kaiser's legion engulfing remaining Baja California and more territory west and north.
- Federation of Hind-Bharat: After six years of solid fighting, the war finally seems to be going well for the Federation and troops have pushed into barbarian territory and taken many of their villages and towns. Railroads have played a big part in troop support as many have been built up to the front line. Civilian aircraft production stops, with 50 DC-3 like planes flying. A large number of tanks were produced because of the ongoing war but many have been lost. Fighter jets have continually evolved and now have armor on them with different types of fighters evolving. These include interceptors, aggressive fighters, fighter bombers and reconnaissance aircraft.
- Nanjing Commonwealth: Military is improved and heavily recruited. Southern borders are fortified, while north borders are expanded northward.
- Greater Ming Empire: Expands. Builds up and training the armed force, and the amount of soldier is 6,000.
- The Roman Kingdom: Massive production of bolt-action rifles begins. The Roman armies invade more of OTL France.
- The Greater Isles: The Confederation crumbles as its leadership has completely collapsed. The remainder of the Confederation is taken by the Greater Isles. The Greater Isles continue converting the population to Christianity. The R&D plan is continued and 45 additional tanks are created. The engineers continue extracting oil from the oil wells. The Greater Isles will accept the Romans' offer on condition that they get northern France and the Middle East while the Romans take Spain and North Africa. Also the Vatican is requested as the embassy for the greater isles.
- Australian Republic: More of New Zealand is annexed as work on rebuilding the launch pad continues. Meanwhile, the Australian Republic first communicates with the GME and Seattle.
- The Palmetto Confederation: The Plan Continues (year 14) the second blimp, named Samuel B. Weston, is finished, and fitted with experimental weaponry (bombs, primitive rockets, machine guns, etc) several coastal settlements are annexed, leading to a strip of land that stretches 15 miles inland. As a sign of good will for the new alliance, the area above 36 degrees latitude is offered to the CU. To increase trade between the two nations, an idea is presented that they work on building an international highway located within this strip. (estimated to be completed next year with the CU's help). They also ask the CU if they know of any other advanced nations that exist.
- Republic of Seattle: No visible parts of the Republic can have any proof of war, until you leave the city. The Seattle Army is equipped with bolt-action rifles and they advance toward a rumored dam nearby. Research and Development begins to design a blueprint for a blimp.
- Kaiser's Legion: Expansion.
- Chesapeake Union: Expansion continues.
- The Roman Kingdom: More of OTL France is invaded, expansion in North Africa continues. Italy accepts the GI's terms but won't give them such a large embassy in the middle of Rome. Instead the Vatican is given to the Pope and the GI will get a large building in the Vatican. Reconstruction continues and more factories are built.
- The Roman Kingdom: Roman troops advance farther into OTL France respecting the agreement with the GI. 1.5 tons of grain and 1.2 tons of corn seeds are found in a large underground storage near Milan. These some of these seeds are planted in the Po Valley.
- The Palmetto Confederation: The plan is finished. Renovation of the coastal settlements is also finished. The Palmetto military starts mobilizing to the borders of the Kingdom of Atlanta.
- Nanjing Commonwealth: Justice is being improved, by building over 20 police headquarters near city hall.
- Chesapeake Union: Expansion continues.
- The Palmetto Confederation: Mobilization continues. Plans for three more blimps are made. It is projected they should be finished in four years.
- Chesapeake Union: Expansion continues. Work on the Hydro-nuclear Bomb is completed and it is tested in the Atlantic Ocean 100 miles from Bermuda, and the mushroom cloud can be seen from over 50 miles away. The old vaults underneath the Old capital's ruins give away plans fro something called an ICBM and something called the Space Shuttle with plans for a base on the moon. Work on the Shuttle begins immediately. Work on ICBM's equipped with Hydro-nuclear Bombs is begun as well.
- Greater Ming Empire: Expansion continues. Trying to plan to explore the space.
- The Palmetto Confederation: An explosion occurs in a military base in the Kingdom of Atlanta, and they promptly invade the PC, claiming it was the PC's military breaking the peace treaty. No one is sure who really caused the explosion. The blimp proves to be a huge asset in the war (especially because the KoA has no AA guns), and large advances are made. Meanwhile, construction of three more blimps continues.
- Chesapeake Union: The CU offers the PC a deal: a nuke will be dropped on the KoA if the two powers can divide the country. The old ruins are found to hold plans for modern battleships from OTL and Aircraft carriers as well as Jet Fighters. Production begins immediately.
- Chesapeake Union: The CU launches a massive airstrike against the KoA and the Palmetto Confederation. A hydro-nuclear bomb is dropped on the KoA and one is dropped on the PC. CU marines land in the PC and begin to occupy the KoA as well as the PC. The United States of America is proclaimed from the CU capital as CU/USA troops begin to take over the PC and KoA.
- The Palmetto Confederation: all troops are recalled to the CU Border. The PC asks for a ceasefire to negotiate a peace treaty.
- CU Diplomacy: The CU agrees to the ceasefire and negotiations.
- Empire of New Albion: The New Albionites and their allies, after a few years of expanding their industry, resume territorial expansion.
- Chesapeake Union: The KoA collapses and is annexed by the CU. The CU prepares for another airstrike on the PC and the first CU ICBM is prepared for launch on the PC's capital. After waiting over six months for the PC to respond, the CU decides not to use nuclear weapons and instead resumes the invasion and conquest of the PC, which is conquered by the turn's end and annexed into the Union as the state of Palmetto.
- Chesapeake Union: The Chesapeake Union turns its nuclear arsenal on the other nations of North America, except for its ally to the North. CU troops begin to land on the east coast of North America's now leaderless nations, and begins to occupy them.
- Chesapeake Union: The CU continues to occupy the nations on the east coast, excluding its allies of Pennsylvania and the Empire of New Albion, which were spared nuclear attack due to their continued friendship over the years. The blue country between those two allies of the CU is occupied, and split between the CU's new allies as a gift. The CU begins to expand westward.
A violent earthquake hits the ruins of Pusan, killing some tribesmen. A 10 cm tidal wave hits southern Japan and China north of Shanghai, killing a Taiwanese fisherman.
- The survivor states send aid to Pusan, Shanghai, Taiwan, and southern Japan.