This is a list of Prime Ministers from the Commonwealth of New Albion.
- Must be the leader of the largest party in the House of Representatives.
- Must be a citizen.
- Must have native social security number (covers tax records, military service, etc.
- Must be of voting age.
Although not required, the Prime Minister is expected to qualify for the following:
- Should be fluent in English. (Nine PMs are known to have been bilingual)
- Should be a native. (Two PMs were born in Britain, Four were born in the United States
Operating under the Westminster System, the Prime Minister's job is to ratify or deny all policy decisions made by the Cabinet. The Prime Minister is instated after an election, as Majority leader of the House.
- Francis Stanford-Westly is the son of Robert O'Connor-Westly, the Great-great-great grandson of A. Leland Stanford, and the grandnephew of E. Stanford Harrison.
- Robert Anthony Hamilton is the great-grandson of Anthony Hamilton.
Commonwealth Prime Ministers
|No.||Name||Party||Assumed office||Left office|
|1||A. Leland Stanford*||Conservative||18 December 1867||18 December 18 1868|
*Was previously governor of New Albion.
|2||Benjamin D. Wilson||Conservative||18 December 1868||18 December 1876|
|3||Henry H. Haight||Conservative||18 December 1876||18 December 1884|
|4||Robert W. Waterman||Conservative||18 December 1884||18 December 1892|
|5||Anthony Hamilton||Liberal||18 December 1892||18 December 1900|
|6||William LaFevre||Liberal||18 December 1900||18 December 1906|
|7||Neil Brainard||Liberal||18 December 1906||18 December 1914|
|8||Christopher Egan||Conservative||18 December 1914||18 December 1922|
|9||Ambrose Lloyd||Conservative||18 December 1922||18 December 1930|
|10||E. Stanford Harrison||Liberal||18 December 1930||18 December 1938|
|11||Ernest Alvarez||Liberal||18 December 1938||18 December 1946|
|12||Charles Quintero||Liberal||18 December 1946||18 December 1954|
|13||George Rourke||Conservative||18 December 1954||18 December 1962|
|14||Andrew Hassan||Liberal||18 December 1962||18 December 1966|
|15||Ronald Reagan||Conservative||18 December 1966||18 December 1974|
|16||Robert O'Connor-Westly**||Conservative||18 December 1974||18 December 1982|
**Elected as a Conservative, changed party in 1978 and operated a minority government.
|17||Alex Chavez***||Liberal||18 December 1982||17 October 1989|
***Killed in office.
|18||Bill Richardson****||Liberal||17 October 1989||17 March 1998|
****won after calling an election in 1990.
|19||Robert Anthony Hamilton||Liberal||17 March 1998||17 March 2006|
|20||Sir Francis Stanford-Westly||Liberal||17 March 2006||Incumbent|