Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- President George W. Bush is assassinated by an unknown force, leaving Dick Cheney to take office.
- Youth riots for Cheney taking office grow to the point where president Cheney declares martial law on the West Coast and other areas of the country.
- Public outrage explodes when a sham election leads to imcumbent Cheney accepting a second term in office.
- Cheney announces that the United States would be reformed as the ISA (Imperial States of America), and declaring himself the first Emperor, leading to a massive uprising.
- March 4th: New England declares itself the Republic of New England and secedes from the unon.
- March 8th: California declares itself the California Confederation
- March 14th: Texas reforms itself as the Peoples Republic of Texas.
- March 20th: North and South Carolina join together to form the Socialist Union of the Carolinas.
- March 30th: North and South Dakota join to form the Democratic Republic of Dakota.
- April 7th: Pennsylvania reforms as the Pennsylvanian Union and New York reforms itself as the Kingdom of New York.
- April 14th: Several southern states reform the Confederate States of America.
- April 15th: Florida secedes and forms the United Republic of Florida.
- April 18th: Virginia and West Virginia formn the Virginian Republic.
- April 24th: Hawaii forms the Independent Commonwealth of Hawaii.
- April 30th: Alaska agrees to be annexed by Russia.
- May 8th: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana and Wisconsin declare themselves the Grand Republic of the Great Lakes.
- May 17th: The only part of the ISA that remains is the Capital of Washington DC and the surrounding peninsula.
- May 20th: The Federal Union of Delaware is formed.