Post World War Two
- Britain unveils its own form of Blitzkreig, it invades Spain and divides France with Germany.
- Without Japanese consultation, Hitler and Bevin divide allied colonies.
- In London Bevin is declared as a hero and a statue is erected in his honour.
- Three months after the war, despite war debts, Britain returns as the largest economic superpower, United States remains second.
- In 1948 Japan start complaining about its share, it hints at wanting the United States.
- In 1949 the healthcare reforms introduced by the newly elected Conservative government causes anger in the States, they call on their president, Truman to re-instate the British sovereignty, faced by the possibility of a Japanese invasion, he reluctatly accepts.
- In 1950, the three superpowers sign a final border treaty in New York, all international meetings are agreed to take place there.
- The British Empire consists of 60% of the planet, the German Reich 30% and Japan the remaining 10%.
- In 1951 a poll concludes that English is the easiest language of the three to learn, Bevin convinces Hitler to accept.