Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Post World War Two
- Britain unveils its own form of Blitzkreig, it invades Spain and divides France with Germany.
- Without Japanese consultation, Hitler and Bevin divide allied colonies.
- In London Bevin is declared as a hero and a statue is erected in his honour.
- Three months after the war, despite war debts, Britain returns as the largest economic superpower, United States remains second.
- In 1948 Japan start complaining about its share, it hints at wanting the United States.
- In 1949 the healthcare reforms introduced by the newly elected Conservative government causes anger in the States, they call on their president, Truman to re-instate the British sovereignty, faced by the possibility of a Japanese invasion, he reluctatly accepts.
- In 1950, the three superpowers sign a final border treaty in New York, all international meetings are agreed to take place there.
- The British Empire consists of 60% of the planet, the German Reich 30% and Japan the remaining 10%.
- In 1951 a poll concludes that English is the easiest language of the three to learn, Bevin convinces Hitler to accept.