| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
|The Growth of Earth|
In 39,233 BC, the Genus Homo forms. Time after time, more species evolve, they grow, their species grows, and another subspecies forms. They fight, while another subspecies forms. After that, they fight again. They fight until there are no more or only one left. Then more evolve. And so on.
Here are the human species.
- Homo spicalis dotarus - evolved 39,233 BC
- Homo spicalis dominicus - evolved 39,154 BC
- Homo spicalis spicalis - evolved 39,12? BC
- Homo ingenia minius - evolved 38,873 BC
- Homo ingenia spidarinis - evolved 38,776 BC
- Homo ingenia columbus - evolved 38,523 BC
- Homo humorus minius - evolved 36,977 BC
- Homo humorus humorus - evolved 36,932 BC
- Homo humorus dalinum - evolved 36,914 BC
- Homo evangelis humorus - evolved 33,237 BC
- Homo evangelis scanderus - evolved 33,139 BC
- Homo evangelis scarciturus - evolved 33,101 BC
- Homo evangelis hadilisis - evolved 32,978 BC
- Homo neanderthalensis scarciturus - evolved 32,99? BC
- Homo neanderthalensis dalinum - evolved 32,912 BC
- Homo sapiens sapiens - evolved 27,560 BC
Ancient people might be quite slow-witted, walk slow and do everything slow. But that's not all... This article is in progress! Please wait while I finish it! Red links will cover this entire page - so when I want to make an article for that page, I do not need to come back here and add that link. If you think that there's something I could improve on, please tell me, using this page's talk page, or my profile's talk page. Thanks! ZL123 10:34, April 22, 2011 (UTC)