Welcome to the Political Simulation Game, an innovative new game where players can simulate politicians, run for office, and run the United States of America!
Based on the tenets of Presidential Election Game, this simulation will begin in 1979, with role-playing and alternate history determining the course of the free world at the climax of the Cold War.
Current Year: Quarter 2, 1979
- Rex, Founder and Chief Administrator
See main article: Rules (Political Simulation Game)
- This is a political simulation. That means each user will be simulating a fictitious politicians of their creation.
- Plausibility is of the utmost importance. You are expected to comport yourself in a stately manner, and a scandal may arise if you fail to do so.
- Congressional elections will be held every two years, with Presidential elections taking place every four years.
Each character can have up to 50 points. Points will be attributed to the following:
- 30 Points - Former Cabinet-level Official (excluding State, Defense and Justice)
- 30 points - General
- 25 Points - State Party Boss (Trait)
- 20 Points - Senator
- 20 points - Former Lieutenant Governor
- 20 Points - Registered as an Independent
- 20 Points - Former Ambassador
- 20 points - Colonel
- 15 Points - Former Representative
- 15 Points - Former Business Executive
- 15 points - Former Sports star or other non- political celebrity
- 15/10 Points - Combat/Military Veteran
- 10 Points - Doctor
- 10 points - High level state position
- 10 points - Judge
- 7.5 points - Major medal during military service
- 5 Points - Ivy League Education
- 5 points - Low level state position
- 5 points - Lawyer
- 2.5 points - Minor medal during military service
You must create a page for your character, outlining his or her background. The page must also use Template:Infobox officeholder to provide a basic overview of your character's history.
Please, keep in mind in 1979, the president is Jimmy Carter, so only Democrats and left-leaning Independents may hold Cabinet-Level or Ambassadorial posts. Republicans and right-leaning Independents may have held Cabinet-Level or Ambassadorial posts under Ford or Nixon.
Please also note the following three graphics when selecting your state/district.
The presidential election shall be comprised of two stages: the primary and the general election.
- Each player in the Senate must face either a House challenger or an NPC to be re-elected.
- Each player in the House of Representatives is automatically re-elected.
- — The Tim Man (TSW • AH • MGW • Contribs) — Governor Corbin Archer "Cap" Paynter, Sr (D-CA)
- — Representative Terrence Brighton (D-NY)
- Just your average yellow cat - Senator Joseph Reynolds (D-WA)
- Blocky858 - Senator Bill McKay (D-MI)
- His Imperial Majesty, Lord of the Sky and Stars, Ruler of Rome, Emperor Romanus - Senator Harold Windsor (D-NY)
- Superpenguins8771 - Governor Richard Harrison (D-MN)
- --Orange (→My wall!←) - Governor Jason Barnstable (D-WY)
- Pyradox - Senator John J. Barnette (D-MD)
- Tr0llis (talk) 13:53, May 20, 2016 (UTC)
- Kost - Senator Alex Pope
- VictorMolinaro(talk) — Senator Angelo W. Pastore, PhD. (R-CT)
- User:Survivor321 - Senator David Wilson, Esq. (R-OH)
- Raymond Walker (R-PA) - Governor
- Zamarak500 - Representative Howard Pearl Sherman (R-NC)
- Kaiserwilhelm3 - Govenor William "Popcorn" Cornwall (R-IL)
- Vatonica - Senator Nate Stevens (R-VA)
- TechnicallyIAmSean - ?? Jamie Foxworth
- Fires, The Centiqueer Beluga Whale (Respect my identity!) — Senator Francis H. Jackson (R-TX)
- Nlenhardt - Governor John McGwire (R-NE)
- Template:JoshSig2 - Joshua F. Underwood (R-CA)
- Scraw - Arlen Howard (R-FL)
- .Nantria(Talk to me)-Dastrits-Juno (AK)-General/Doctor
- Sat (Talk to me!) - Senator Joe Vogler (I-AK)
- Oct - Rep. Henry Williams (N-SC)
- Wild Star, the Cosmic Girl - Governor Caitlyn Ross-Trudeau (SDUSA-LA)
- Belial - Senator William Smith (I-MN)
- White House
- 1980 Election
- List of Politicians
- New York