Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Rise of Roses, there are many points of difference. Here, you get a basic idea of what they are.
- 1589) Italy is united by a Lombard Duke. The Papal States are forces to give up their Italian territory (for fear of open rebellion) and move to Avignon, France.
- 1707) Scotland refuses to join with England to form the United Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1795) A Polish Noble by the name of Chozny is able to route invading Russian forces. He creates the new, Polish-Lithuanian Republic and establishes himself as its Premier.
- 1781) A young Corsican in the French army by the name of Napoleon dies in a small uprising by the people.
- 1804) The Louisiana Purchase is refused by the French.
- 1813) Japan emerges from isolation and invades China.
- 1852) California rebels from Spain.
- 1850s) The Ottomans realize that they are far behind in Industrial growth and decide to become more industrial.
- 1900) Australia is given full independence from England.
- 1905) After a near revolution, Russia grants more political freedoms preventing the Communist Revolution that would later come.