All German states that had fought against France were turned into satellite republics:
- Bavaria became the Raetic Republic
- Brandenburg (plus formerly Swedish Mecklenburg) the Semnonic Republic
- Silesia the Silesian Republic
- Pomerania the Rugian Republic
- Braunschweig (incl. Schleswig-Holstein) the Engeric Republic.
- (except Galicia, which went to Portugal)
The Spanish royal family of Monteleón went to Morocco, the pope fled to Canterbury, Britain, which swore to continue the fight. This led to a costly "perpetual war" when Britain continually tried to attack French coasts and support uprisings in Spain and Germany.