Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Peace of Amsterdam ended the anti-French War in 1694.
- France had to give up its allies:
- In Atlantis:
- Virginia (OTL Georgia) and eastern Nouvelle France (OTL Hispaniola) became Spanish
- Quebec (OTL Ontario) became English
- Louisiane north of the Arkansas was divided between Italy (the South) and Denmark-Braunschweig (the North).
- Haraldsland (OTL Newfoundland) was ceded by the latter to England.
- The Empire of Mexico became a Spanish colony.
- In Europe:
- The Pyrenees became the new French-Spanish border.
- Luxemburg-Lorraine was given back to Charles XI of Brabant-Limburg.
- Baden was restored.
- Switzerland received the lands lost too, but has to promise neutrality.
- Milan, Ravenna and Genoa became Italian, to drive a wedge between Savoy and Venice.
- Flanders, Hennegau / Hainaut became Dutch again.
- Karl II of Württemberg-Austria was deposed, Eberhard X (his father is counted as Eberhard IX, although he never officially reigned) became new grand duke, together with his brother Ludwig V.
- The Alliance des Alpes was dissolved.
To resolve the religious conflict, the council of Cork was called.
Many areas in northern and western Germany had been devastated by the war; more than one tenth of the population had died.