Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This alternate history related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.The oddly-named Parti Monarchical-Democratique is the second largest party in the Texan state of Nouvelle-Louisianne. The peculiar name is derived from the fact that it originated as a merger of two former parties, the Parti Monarchical and the Parti Democratique.
The current head of the party is Georges-Herman Dubois, first Unitary President of the Federation, and one time President from Nouvelle-Louisianne.
The PMD's major positions are
- Decentralization of the Federation
- Establishment of Marie II of Arkansas as Queen of Nouvelle-Louisianne
- Strengthening of social welfare programs
- Peaceful securing of border with Mexico
- Withdrawal from the North American Currency Union and re-establishment of Texan Peso (note: some factions advocate further monetary decentralization, proposing the establishment of state currencies)