Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pan-Italic Fascist Party |
Partito Fascista Panitalico
|Duce and Chairman||Benito Mussolini|
|Military Supervisor||Rodolfo Graziani|
|Preceded by||Fasci of Combat|
Italian Nationalist Association
|Succeeded by||several neo-Fascist movements|
|Student wing||Gruppi Universitari Fascisti|
|Youth wing||Opera Nazionale Balilla|
Gioventù Italiana del Littorio
The Pan-Italic Fascist Party was an international party, mainly active in the Italian states during WWII.
It held power in the following states:
- Bologna (with Benito Mussolini; 1922-1943)
- Litoral Rep. (with Mussolini; 1943-1945)
- Mantua (with Gino Maffei (1923-1938) and Cesare Genovesi (1938-1945))
- Rome (with Rodolfo Graziani; 1927-1943)
- San Marino (with Giuliano Gozi, 1923-1942)
- Umbria (with Giuseppe Bastianini; 1932-1945)
- Venice (with Giovanni Giuriati; 1923-1945)
After the war, the party was disbanded and banned.