Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
North America is a continent consisting of several countries.
- United States of America: By far North America's largest country in both area and population, the United States gained independence in the American Revolution of 1776. It is a presidential republic.
- United Mexican States: Mexico is a presidential republic in the Southern part of North America. It became independent as a result of the Mexican War of Independence in 1810.
- Federal Republic of Upper Canada: Upper Canada is a presidential republic in the Northern half of North America. It gained independence during the Upper Canada Rebellion of 1837.
- Republic of Lower Canada: Lower Canada is situated to the East of Upper Canada. It's current form of government is a parliamentary republic. The original Republic of Canada existed from the Lower Canada Rebellion of 1838 to the nationalist coup d'état in 1932. The Imperial State of Canada existed during the rule of the Lower Canada Nationalist Party from the 1932 coup to the country's World War 2 surrender in 1944. After allied occupation of the country ended in 1946, the Communist Party of Lower Canada won national elections and formed the People's Republic of Lower Canada, a socialist single-party state closely aligned with the Soviet Union. In 1992, the communist government was overthrown, democracy was restored and the country retook its original name, the Republic of Lower Canada
- Acadia: Acadia is a commonwealth realm of the United Kingdom, governed by a constitutional monarchy. It became independent as a result of the British North America Act of 1867.
- Newfoundland: Also a commonwealth realm and a constitutional monarchy, Newfoundland gained independence in 1901.
- Nunavut: Nunavut is a country in the most Northernly part of the continent, which consists of mostly Inuits. It is also a constitutional monarchy and a commonwealth realm.