Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
But what if Russia hadn't had him? What if instead of becoming a politician, Putin became instead, a celebrity in Russia, and a hero through fame via his Jack-of-all-trades, but had no political ambition, and instead, used it on his celebrity life? Who would rule Russia? What would even happen to Russia?
What if, Russia had No Putin?
Point of Divergence
The Point of Divergence of this time line is mainly centered around Boris Yeltsin's first years in office. Instead of retiring to enter politics from the KGB in his native Saint Petersburg, he instead, retires to proceed on to become a Judo master. Boris Yeltsin didn't hired Putin, and instead, hired another politician.
OTL vs ATL
In the timeline, there will be differences made between Our Time Line and this Alternative Timeline.
These pages will be the important areas of the time line.
- Vladimir Putin (No Putin)
- Boris Yeltsin (No Putin)
- Presidents of Russia (No Putin
- 2000 Russian Presidential Election (No Putin)
- 2004 Russian Presidential Election (No Putin)
- 2012 Russian Presidential Election (No Putin)
- Gennady Zyuganov (No Putin)
- Grigory Yavlinsky (No Putin)
- Mikhail Prokhorov (No Putin)
- Sergey Mironov (No Putin)
- Vladimir Zhirinovsky (No Putin)
- Communist Party of the Russian Federation (No Putin)
- Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (No Putin)
- A Just Russia (No Putin)
- Yabloko (No Putin)
- Russia (No Putin)
- European Union (No Putin)
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (No Putin)
- Russia (No Putin)
- Ukraine (No Putin)
- United States (No Putin)
- Chechnya (No Putin)
- Belarus (No Putin)
- 2014 Ukrainian Revolution (No Putin)
- Insurgency in Donbas (No Putin)
- Insurgency in Crimea and Sevastopol (No Putin)
- 2013 Belorusian Revolution (No Putin)
- 2006 Kazakh Coup (No Putin)