The United States doesn't become imperialist in the mid-late 19th century. America doesn't buy Alaska, doesn't conquer Hawaii, doesn't declare war on Spain. It doesn't enter WWI, Japan doesn't attack, because there is no naval base in Hawaii.
- 1.You will write the story.
- 2.If I, GRSGov, don't like it, I will delete it.
- 3.Of course, be plausible.
- 4.Have FUN! OR I'LL SLAY YOU!
- 5.This is similar to a map game, but you don't have a set nation.
- 6.This will go by months.
- 7.There will be no algorithm, so you have to be EXTREMELY plausible
- German Empire
- Ottoman Empire
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- New Zealand
- Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- Japanese Empire
- Kingdom of Italy
- Please, could players add flags of countries I haven't added yet?
- GRSGov 03:51, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- RandomWriterGuy 03:54, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Andr3w777 05:23, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Willster22 14:44, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Bfoxius 17:51, June 9, 2012 (UTC)Bfoxius
- sasafred12 19:45 (haha 1945) June 14, 2012 (UTC)
Issues, Complaints, Changes
- What about Indochina?
- What happened to France during the treaty, they were more of an "enemy" to Germany than Britain.
- The Great War ends with a Central Powers victory. As of the treaty of Leipzig, The UK is forced to release India, Canada, Ireland, and Australia as their own countries. These countries are forbidden to enter alliances with any of the former Allied powers. Much of the Allied African colonies is taken away. Belize is given to the Ottoman Empire. South Africa is put under a Prussian Constitutionalist government. Romania is divided between Bulgaria and Austria-Hungary. Austria-Hungary annexes Montenegro and Serbia. Luxembourg is annexed by Germany. Islands surrounding the British Isles are gifted to Denmark.
- Mannhattan becomes America's 51st state. It includes Long Island as well as Manhattan
- (I dunno if the games began, but I am going to assume that) It celebrates its victory over the Triple Entente and enjoys its newest possessions. Because of their common German heritage, it calls for a union with Austria-Hungary. After its gift to Denmark, it asks Denmark for an alliance and trade agreements.
- The Soviet Union banishes all political dissidents to Germany and Europe.
- Ireland celebrates the Central Powers victory and their new found independence. They ask for an alliance with the German Empire, because of proud Celtic ancestry.
- France and Britain fall into a recession after the war.
- THIS WILL BECOME A MAP GAME/TIMELINE DUE TO INACTIVITY
- The Netherlands declares war on Belgium for restoration of the order.
- Germany: Germany agrees to establish an alliance with Ireland. They condemn the USSR for banishing political dissidents and believes they have the right to have a voice in the government, though they do take the refugees. They join Netherlands in the invasion of Belgium in exchange for some of the country's land.
- Ireland is very happy for Germany accepting their alliance and declares war on Brittany(in France) to unite the Celtic lands from the foreign gauls and franks.
- Japan invades the Spanish empire for land
- France blames Britain for defeat in WW1 and declares war
- Austria-Hungary: Austria-Hungary is reorganized into a federal state with the King taking the place of President. A constitution is written. Declares war on France to aid Britain as its not Britains fault