Fandom

Alternate History

New York (States of America 5 Map Game)

40,505pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Republic of New York
Timeline: States of America 5 (Map Game)

OTL equivalent: New York, Northern New Jersey, Southwest Vermont, Southern Ontario
Flag of the Republic of New York SOA5 Coat of Arms of New York
Flag Coat of Arms
NY SOA5
Republic of New York in blue
Anthem "March of Glory"
Capital New York City
Largest city New York City
Other cities Toronto, Trenton, Newark, Buffalo
Language English
Religion None official
Demonym New Yorker
Government Democratic Republic
President William H. Seward
Vice President Luther Bradish
Population more than 3 million 
Established August 8, 1862
The Republic of New York is a republic located in what used to be the United States. It is comprised of the Former State of New York and the northern part of New Jersey and is one of the most powerful of successor states to the US. (The RNY received 25% of loyalist American military forces, while the other 75% went to Maine, New Jersey, and the Mideastern Republic.

Algorithm

Republic of New York

Population: 3.3 million

Allies:

  • Pennsylvania
  • Massachusetts
  • Federated States of America
  • France
  • Republic of New England
  • LoN Members

Trade Partners:

  • Pennsylvania
  • Massachusetts
  • Federated States of America
  • France
  • Republic of New England
  • LoN Members

Military (Percentage)

  • 9%

Stability (Nation Algorithm)

  • Urbanization: +150
  • Resources +150 (Lots)
  • Technology: +500
  • Territory 25
  • Alliances: 30
  • Supplies: 30
  • Infrastructure: 100
  • Total: 1025

New Jersey War

New York and Pennsylvania defeated New Jersey, 39 points.

Vermont War

Reached an agreement with RNE.

Great American War

Defeated Britain with help of allies, France, Spain, and others who fell under invasion to the British. Received part of Southern Ontario.

Michigan War

Defeated at long last. Michigan reduced to a rump state.

Great Northeastern War

Whooped FSA and ULRM. Got Federated Michiganistan and Indian A. US got Oh, hi, O! from the Federateda. Texas will receive Federated Mizo Ree if they want it.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki