Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The New Commonwealth Treaty
The New Commonwealth is an organization that is the Spiritual and semi physical successor state to the Commonwealth of Nations and is geared toward more unified realms and economic prosperity. While originally based off the Decolonization of the British Empire it is now based more on securing economic prosperity and bringing legitamate peace to many parts of the planet.
Like the original Commonwealth the UK and New Commonwealth recognizes that All commonwealth Realms are by standard equal nations. The UK maintains a position of Head of State with a Joint Prime minister/Monarchy while the Commonwealth Realm will be run by their respective Elected Prime minister. This is to allow them a large amount of Autonomy but also in a time of need being able to be called upon to to help nations in times of Economic Crisis or war.
- UK maintains Head of State position with the Commonwealth Realm is called upon to maintain their structure of government with a Prime minister.
- As common with other Commonwealth Realms in times of War or Economic need they will supply help if asked by a Commonwealth nation
- The new signatory is asked to either Join the Commonwealth Dollar economic system along with Oceania and the UK or help us in establishing a Currency exchange between our currencies.
- The Arabian nations under FTAP remain under FTAP control and they will be represented fairly in all commonwealth matters.
- Commonwealth members are expected to maintain good foreign relations with all other member nations
- In times of severe economic depression a nation has the ability to suspend its membership in the commonwealth if suspension of all duties betters the economy of said nation
- A delegate from every commonwealth realm will meet in the UK every year to discuss the state of the commonwealth as well as domestic and foreign policy.