Welcome to Muslim World!! A co-operation Timeline that concentrates on if the Muslims won the Battle of Tours.
Differences from OTL
- A strong sense of community created from a mostly homogeneous culture spanning several continents has caused interpersonal attitudes to be much more civil and manners better practised than OTL.
- Personality is much different among people.
- Tastes in clothing lean towards the decorative yet modest.
- High art is more accessible, leading to the majority of households being decorated both with paintings and sketchings along with tapestries and sculpture.
- From Ethiopia to Russia lie beautiful mosques up to and beyond the size of OTL cathedrals. Many European mosques take architectural cues from old Christian designs.
- Houses tend to vary, with any number of shapes and sizes along a single street.
- (more to come)
- Up to 70% of the world's populace identifies itself as Islamic.
- The remainder is composed mostly of Far Eastern religions, with Christianity and Judaism having been mostly absorbed into Islam or persevering in isolated and scattered communities.
Events taking place right now!!
Recently Confirmed Additions (Canon)
Work in Progress (Proposal)