Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A long, long time ago, in a solar system not too far away...
There were several little masses orbiting the Sun. Some of these became Pluto and the planets. At one point in time, there were several more than those 8+1. These objects were called planetesimals, along with those that formed today's planets. These eventually became lost, clumped together, or blown apart.
But at one point, there was a possibility for something different. What if we had more planets, no asteroid belt, another moon for Earth? Once, yes, this was all possible. What if our Sun was the center of something great? What if we lived in the Maximum Systema, the Greatest System?
Inventory of the Solar System
- The Sun, Sol.
- Vulcan, the first planet.
- Mercury, the second planet.
- Venus, the third planet, home to small microscopic life.
- Eros, the Moon of Venus.
- Earth, the fourth planet and our home.
- Mars, the Red Planet.
- Ceres, the sixth planet.
- Minerva, the seventh planet and the largest in the Middle Solar System.
- Vesta, the eight planet, and slightly smaller than Ceres.
- Juno, the ninth planet and Vesta's sister planet.
- Hebe, the moon of Juno.
- Jupiter, the largest planet with several moons.
- Saturn, Lord of the Rings.
- Caelus, the twelfth planet and third gas giant.
- Aether, the thirteenth planet and the fourth gas giant. Known as the "Sky Planet."
- Neptune, the blue planet and fifth gas giant.
- Bacchus, the little blue planet.
- Pluto, the far planet. Formerly the farthest planet, displaced with the arrival of Planet X.
- Planet X, the newest planet.