Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are maps found in the A World of Difference universe. There are major differences in the continental system ATL which affects the in-world cartographical situation.
- The areas on separate tectonic plates (India, Arabia, Caribbean/Central America, etc) are often regarded as separate continents, and the 11-continent model is the most commonly taught and recognized. The eleven continents are as follows:
- Africa (OTL Africa)
- Amazonia (South America)
- America (North America)
- Arabia (Arabian peninsula, Persia, southern Transcaucasia, Anatolia, and Turkestan)
- Asia (OTL Far East Asia, including Siberia, Oceania, Borneo and the northern Indonesian islands)
- Atlantia (Central America and the Caribbean)
- Australasia (OTL country of Australia, OTL northern island of New Zealand, and OTL New Guinea)
- Europe (OTL Europe, minus Iceland)
- India (OTL India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibetan peninsula)
- Vinland (Greenland, OTL far northern Canadian islands, Iceland)