Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Republic of Louisiana spans from the Mississippi River to the Pacific Coast, between the nations of Mexico, Canada, and the United States. This multicultural country is the the breadbasket of North America. It is governed by an elected Assembly based in La Petite Roche.
- 1806: Louisiana patriots declare independence from France.
- 1808: Emperor Napoleon of France recognizes Louisiana independence.
- Mississippi Treaty with United States solves disputes over borders, slavery, and river trade access.
- 1820: Abolition of slavery.
- 1850s: French involvement in Mexican Civil War.