This is a spin-off to the now defunct Seven Years War Map Game. I promise the people who watch this it will not be a disaster this time.
Now, the POD is that during the battle of Lobositz, Frederick of Prussia dies after being hit by a cannonball. The traumatic head injury causes his death. With their great leader dead, the Prussians were demoralized and eventually surrendered. With Britain's greatest ally on the continent gone, the war's favor turned mostly to the French. Without the Prussians, Austria is able to send help to France in the American colonies and also fight any other minor enemies allied to Britain in the conflict. With extra support, the French win numerous victories in North America. With newly Austrian support, other European continental enemies eventually surrendered. With the British navy overstretched and weary, the French launched an invasion of India and took back the land that was rightfully theirs. Soon, Britain surrendered, marking the Seven Years' War as a victory toward France.
What happens next is up to you. Let the best nation win!
- Obviously no implausibility. Three strikes and you are out for one day. Another three strikes and you are out for three days. Another three strikes and you are out for one week. Another three strikes and you are out for one month. And another three strikes and you are outta the game!
- One turn one day. And also, a turn is a full year.
- The word of the mods is absolute unless you have evidence of contradiction.
- The game starts in 1763.
- All RNGs must be done by mods. For annexation, 90% of the chance is no. For puppet state or protectorate, 80% of the chance is no. For alliance joining with NPC nations, 50% of the chance is no.
- Once another turn starts, you can not edit your previous posts nor post on the turns you missed.
- You can only play as one nation.
- Mods create mod events and must be plausible.
- Mods should check one another and the others for any mistakes.
- Colonies, and self-governing colonies can be controlled by players. For colonies, their moves will be restricted. Same for self-governing colonies, but not that restrictive.
- No spies, assassinations, or secret networks. If used things can get out of hand.
- In wars algorithms must be used.
- Any concerns put it on the talk page.
- Unless this is a world war, you can ABSOLUTELY cannot be implausible on your military.
- Have fun!
- Rules updated.
- Spain:Sine dei gloriem (talk) 16:42, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
- France: Stewdio333 (talk) 05:23, November 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Austria:Warman555 (talk) 22:13, October 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Sweden: Bauglir Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All (talk) 23:58, December 2, 2012 (UTC)
- (in a union with Britain) Hanover:
- Portugal: Doctor Evulz (talk) 03:59, December 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Poland-Lithuania: The old baby (talk) 11:49, December 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Kingdom of Sicily:
- Papal States:
- Principality of Waldeck Callumthered (talk) 06:37, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Crimean Khanate (Ottoman vassal): GoldenKhanate (Talk) 4:50, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Georgia (Crimean-Ottoman Vassal) -
- Ragusa -
- Cologne Free City:
- Augsburg Free City:
- County of Montbéliard: Limopalise (talk) 04:34, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Bordeaux (Vassal - In union with Spain)
Holy Islamic Caliphate
- Anatolia: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Candar: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Turkis: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Syria: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Kurdistan: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Armenia: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Iraq: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Judea: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Hejaz: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Mecca: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Egypt: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Sudan: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Tunis: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Algeria: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Libya: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Sahara: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Caucasus: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Cossackia: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Zhen Empire: LurkerLordB (Talk)
- Afsharid Persia:
- Mughal Empire: Ianian58 (talk) 15:17, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Maratha Empire:
- Tibet (Zhen Vassal):
- Siam: Japanese Vassal
- Burma: Chinese Vassal
- British East India Company:
- French India:
- Brunei: (annexed by Japan)
- Dutch East Indies: I Am Walrus (talk) 02:55, August 5, 2012 (UTC)I Am Walrus
- Portuguese East Timor:
- Spanish Philippines:
- Manchuria (Japanese Vassal):
- (ANYONE FIND ANY OTHER ASIAN STATES AND PUT THEM HERE)
- SiberiaHALOTAP7 (talk) 00:09, December 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Korea (Japanese Vassal)
- Ethiopia:Ozymandias2 (talk) 23:25, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Ashanti Empire: --"Truth fears no questions..." 04:53, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Barbary States (Ottoman Vassal)
- Spanish west africa
- Spanish Terranova (Madagascar)
- Spanish Southafrica
- Angola (Spanish Vassal)
- (ANYONE FIND ANY OTHER AFRICAN STATES AND PUT THEM HERE)
- New Granada (Spain):
- Peru (Spain):
- Rio De La Plata (Spain):
- Brazil (Portugal):
- Netherlands Guiana
- Republic of Guyana
- United States of America: Enclavehunter (talk) 06:13, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Santo Domingo (Spain):
- Puerto Rico (Spain):
- Cuba (Spain):
- New Spain (Mexican Kingdom) (Spain): JCC
- Florida (Spain):
called it this way case my colony in there is Nova Aragon, New Aragon so its name is going to be shortened and changed to this by time and people Sine dei gloriem (talk) 02:33, November 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Nova Occidens aragonae (Spain)
- Nova Oriens aragonae (Spain)
- Nova Guinea Orientalis (Spain) (Subdivision of the Nova Occidens Aragonae)
- New South Wales (Spanish Vassal State)
Mods, Algorithm Heads and Mapmakers
- RandomWriterGuy (talk) 06:11, August 2, 2012 (UTC) (Head Mod and Creator)
- The Royal Guns (talk) 09:56, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Monster Pumpkin (talk)
- AP (talk) 22:01, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
The Royal Guns (talk) 09:57, August 2, 2012 (UTc) Monster Pumpkin (talk) AP (talk) 22:02, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
THE GAMES HAVE BEGUN!!!!
- Principality of Waldeck and Pyrmont (LOL, the least important nation posting first): Prince Karl August returns to his home principality after a stint in Vienna as a Field marshal of the Holy Roman Empire. He is welcomed home with a triumphant parade through Arolsen, and takes up residence in the Princely Rezidenzschloss with his family. He announces that his 15 year-old daughter, Princess Caroline, is in search of a betrothal (but not a marriage for at least two years).
- The Thirteen Colonies: George Washington is promoted to General of the Militia of the Thirteen Colonies. Meanwhile, construction on fortifications across the coast begin, just in case a war should break out.
- Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought the premise of this game was that the "Seven Years War" ended early, in a sort of draw. Callumthered (talk) 08:34, August 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Oops. Fixed it. Enclavehunter (talk) 08:43, August 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Britain D: To forestall any displeasure, the British offer home rule (meaning you govern internal affairs, but have to declare war on any country we do) and the right to issue their own taxes.
- 13 Col D: (If plausible) We agree.
- Japan: Tensions begin to rise in the Shogunate as the royal courts attempt to gain more influence and the Shogun tries to sustain the isolation policy that has dominated Japan for over 150 years. Many members of the Imperial Court looks to ally with those outside of the political arena - mainly the subjugated clans - and the focus on trying to recruit the Ashikagawa, Satsuma and other major clans in the area. Through means of smuggling the nobles hope to secure muskets for future usage. The Shogunate increase the efforts to keep public peace and stability while putting forth a policy of northward settlement into the rest of Hokkaido.
- Brazil: Since the war is over, many soldiers return home to Brazil, after fighting for Portugal. At least
100,000 soldiersare sent to guard the borders, from Spanish colonies, in case the Spanish Empire tries to strike again. In order to prevent another threat from striking into the country, we cannot rely on Portugal to protect us all the time, especially when they could've been wiped out by the Spanish. There are plans to make use of the massive rain forests to produce our own Navy, with many resources, Brazil has the potential to rival Spain and Britain's fleet.
- That is WAY too many.
- All right. How about 10,000 soldiers?
- Qing Empire: His Majesty, Hongli, the Qianglong Emperor of the Empire of the Great Qing, the Son of Heaven, Sovereign over the Middle Kingdom, Dominater of Tibet and Korea, etc. is pleased by his nation's recent crushing of the rebellious Uyghurs. He orders his army built up in the western regions, preparing to extend Chinese influence even further west. Rumors of a war amongst the Europeans have reached the Qing Empire, but the Chinese care little for the struggles of the barbarian nations. Please note that the Qing may have delusions of being more powerful than they really are, and of the inferiority or subservience of other nations.
- Crimean Khanate: The Crimean Khan establishes a series of legislation for the modernization and the creation of a formal army, as the Khanate needs to develop new tactics to prepare if Russia should invade. The newly established army begins to expand into the Alan tribes to the east and set building a few stone-wood border forts to establish the Khan's authority.
- New France: The colony celebrates its victory in the French and Indian War after the British surrender. More troops are sent to secure the British border to ensure their sovereignty over the area. The colony requests that more Frenchmen emigrate to the colony to continue its survival.
- Dutch East Indies: Attempts to peacefully bring the tribes of Borneo into the DEI, promising increased trade and prosperity. The same is done in southern Malaysia and Northern Sumatra. Starts to go easier on the people already in the DEI, and attempts to increase the quality of life in the country.
- Japanese Imperialist (aristocrats and their few allies at the moment) Diplomacy: Japanese nobles attempt to contact the Dutch East Indies Company, with the wish to acquire cannons, firearms, western texts, amongst other things for future usage. A representative is sent to Batavia to communicate with the leaders of the company and secure a treaty with them.
- DEID: We accept this offer. We look forward to cooperation and prosperity between our nations.
- Asanteman: The Ashanti King orders the unification of the Akan states, seeking to prevent the fall of the Kingdom to the European Empires from the north. He does however invite European observers to his Kingdom so may watch the war of the unification, and for his people to possibly buy weapons and equipment from them. Plans to modernize the Kingdom after the war is also under development by the King's court.
- France celebrates its victory over the British and its allies in the Seven Years' War. They are aware, however, that Britain will be looking for vengeance, so to prevent that, it begins encouraging settlers to move to New France, its other American colonies, and French India using every incentive known to man. Using French architectural designs and city and urban planning, they begin the building of new settlements across the St. Lawrence and the Mississippi Rivers in order to supply the new immigrants. They ask Spain and Austria to form the Glorious Alliance, which will include the strongest nations of all of Europe, including themselves. They send troops to the Americas and India to protect their colonies.
- Ashanti Diplomacy: The Ashanti people seek the aid of the Europeans in developing their country, and wish to establish a trade link with the French state. An exchange of court officials to better increase the communication between both nations is also suggested to help better the alliance should it be agreed upon.
- Russian Diplomacy: Russia asks France to join their Glorious Alliance.
- French Diplomacy: Yes.
- Russia: Russian troops return home victoriously after fighting with France against the British. Russia asks France to join their Glorious Alliance. Russia moves to occupy the rest of the Kamchatka Peninsula and Chukotka. More settlers move to Alaska and more defenses are set up there.
- Japanese Imperialist (aristocrats and their few allies at the moment) Diplomacy: In a secret message to the Russian government an agent of the Imperial Court wishes to secure a treaty with Russia about future cooperation in economics. Another part of the treaty is to secure Russian acceptance of Imperialists plans for the Kuril Islands, Hokkaido, and Karafatu in exchange no Japanese attempts will be made to seize Russian territories in the future and will respect the Russian seizure of Kamchatka.
- Russian diplomacy: (Also in secret) The Russians will gladly cooperate with the Japanese and will accept Japan's claims to The Kuril Islands, Hokkaido, and Karafatu, as long as they hold up their end of the deal.
- Ragusa: continues to expand their fleet and their shipping trade, and offers a trade agreement to Waldeck and Pyrmont to help expand both their economies
- Waldecker D: We accept the agreement, but lament on our lack of exportable goods (well, we do have some iron ore). But the Prince's Diplomat tells the Rector that, if he ever needs mercenaries, Waldeck is the nation to call.
- Ottoman Empire: The Ottoman Sultan Mustafa III begins his plans to modernise the Ottoman Empire by reforming the state. He invites Enlightenment thinkers from Europe into the court at Constantinople. He also begins to build two new royal guards (the Lejyon Rumeli, composed of Christian volunteers and the Yabanci Lejyon, composed of foreigners); officially, it is designed to provide a more pro-local fighting force in large cities and garrisons; however, in reality, it was designed so to remove the conservative Janissaries' political force. Influence is also focused east into Georgia, where the Ottomans begin to support a local lordling pretending to the unified Georgian throne as George VI so to establish a vassal state in the Caucasus.
- Venice: Venice continues to fight against the Ottoman Empire over the island of Crete. We continue to expand our military due to tensions from the war. We ask: France, Spain, The Holy Roman Empire and The Pope to join our alliance for the war against The Ottoman Empire.
- Ottoman Diplomacy: The Ottoman Empire would like to point out that since Crete has no Italian minorities, no Venetian influence and has not been Venetian for over a hundred years, the Venetian claim is entirely moot.
- My mistake, I think I got mixed up with something else.
Spain will support Venice.
- Spain: Triumphant we celebrate our victory over the British, seeing the need of slaves in Africa explorers and settlers are sent to OTL Angola to set a small colony to bring slaves to New Granada and Rio de la Plata, explorers are commissioned to explore the new lands in the east and set a small colony/base in it, Portugal and Brazil are assured we'll mean no harm to you or bring any conflict against you or your domain unless provoked.
- Sorry for the inconvenience, this will not work anymore.Armaanistan (talk) 04:03, August 13, 2012 (UTC)Armaanistan
- Britain: Develops a militaristic policy, angry at its effective loss in the Seven Years War. Ships are built, including the HMS Behemoth the largest ship on Earth. England may have lost at the land war, but Rule Britannia shall continue on the seas! Meanwhile, hearing of a 'giant continent' under the Dutch Indies, a fleet is sent, and discovering a land that they call Georgium (Australia), several colonists are moved there, to the western area.
- Okay, there's a few things wrong with that. 1. Western Australia had been known to Europeans since 1606, and was called New Holland. It has already been extensively explored (By the Dutch). 2. Western Australia is the crappiest place for a colony. It is essentially desert. 3. Establishing a colony in Australia takes a very, very long time. Even once Capt. Cook discovered the lush Eastern Coast in OTL, it still took 18 years before the Brits established a colony there, and it was only a penal colony at that. It takes like eleven months to get there anyway. 4. Didn't you just get out of a very expensive war against most of the world? How is your debt-ridden government meant to fund a colony so far away, from which you will have no immediate benefit? Callumthered (talk) 20:34, August 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Mughal Empire: Though happy to be connected to the victors, the Mughal Empire is wary of the war due to little success, and realizes its neighbors, even the 'defeated' Britain could overpower them, and so in an effort, the Emperor labels a plan in an attempt to encourage population growth, stop corruption, increase foreign trade, and attempt to modernize the army and navy.
- War of Akan Unification has begun.
- The Glorious Alliance between France, Spain, Austria, and Russia is officially established.
- Mir Qasim of Bengal is deposed by the British East India Co. After attempting to sabotage Company control there.
- The Nizam of Hyderabad allows French influence into their territory.
- Due to recent events, the Marathas side with the British while the Moguls side with the French.
- Conspiracies arise in the Japanese government due to the recent tensions between the Shogun and the government.
- Um ... so basically, an alliance was formed because the Venetian player forgot they had lost Crete a hundred years past and thought it was a recent event? And because of that, suddenly the Orthodox ally with the Catholic to return an Orthodox territory to Catholic ownership, where they'd be a hell of a lot more persecuted than in the Islamic state?
- (Um - while Spain and Russia said yes maybe you should RNG for Austria since there's no player there just to make it fair. Nkbeeching )
- OK, you two people. First of all, the alliance was formed because of France's desire for close relations. It had no idea the Crete situation happened. The Glorious Alliance is supposed to be made up of Europe's most powerful nations. And third, while it is obvious Austria would join due to being allies, I'll just do it anyway: (RNG 1-9 Yes, 10 No- RNG 2-Yes)
- So what does The Crete Question arises between Venice and the Ottoman Empire mean?
- Venice has a player, and it decided to challenge the Ottomans over Crete.
- He stood back, and even if he hadn't, why would it be a mod event then?
- Oops. I'll take it out.
YOU CAN POST NOW.
- Japan: The Imperial Court sign a treaty with the Choshu, Satsuma and Tosa clans securing their support and a base of operations in southern Japan as these three clans long rivals of the Tokagawa clan start influencing other clans in the south to join in the pact. Due to the recent alliance between the aristocracy of Japan and the southern domains ports can start opening in the region to secure Dutch firearms and provisions. The three domains start planning for the future. The Shogun, aware of the situation, begins attempting to counter this by securing the allegiance of all the other clans present in Japan and sets about sending all possible agents and resources available to the Shogunate to curb any possible threats to its domination of Japanese politics. The Emperor is moved to the personal living quarters of the Shogun in Edo to keep the very symbol of Japanese power within his clutches. Tighter restrictions are placed on the movement between cities or settlements and the isolation policy is enforced even more then before in an attempt to cut off the import of weapons but since the southern domains are in control of southern ports they can not do much there. While both sides are aware of the other neither will strike at the moment since both are building up but the Shogunate refuses to use firearms even as the south imports them.
- Qing Empire: The Qing continue amping up their military in the western provinces. 35,000 of Manchu and Mongol Horsemen travel to Xinjiang as the Qing prepare for further expansion. Over 80,000 land troops follow, but 0.0005% of the full Chinese population. The Qianlong Emperor prepares to see his domain expand westward. He is slightly concerned about the British expansion into the Indian subcontinent, but he does not really care, as he regards the Indians as being barely any more civilized than the Europeans.
- Principality of Waldeck Pyrmont: Prince Karl August dies in his sleep and is succeeded as Prince by his son, Frederick Karl August. The new Prince retires from his post in the Dutch Army in order to run the principality. He declares a week of mourning for his father's passing. The new Prince is quite progressive, giving hope to many of the liberals in the Principality. Princess Caroline is still looking for a royal with whom to be betrothed.
- I take it African Princes aren't up for consideration?
- Asanteman: The Ashanti move onto the coast to attack the Fante Kingdom in the Ivory Coast. They expect a swift victory there, and with nearly 45,000 musket-armed warriors, the smaller Fante force is suspected to break within the first year of fighting. Elsewhere, plans to invade the lands of the Ga people living in Accra are underway, with an even smaller force of 10,000 warriors headed out to bring the city to heel. The King seeks to bring modern technology to his nation, and seeks to do so by sending 500 of the Ashante's brightest men to Europe to get an education there, and return to bring the knowledge of the world and aid the nation in its development.
- Russia: Russia finishes expanding in the Kamchatka Peninsula and other lands in the area. Russia expands more in Alaska, incentives are given to people who settle in Alaska and thousands of people heed the call. Russia is glad that the Glorious Alliance is formed and the Czar invites the leaders of the other alliance nations to visit Moscow.
- Ragusa: launches a hostile take over of the neighbouring city of Ancona, employing its sizable fleet and mercenaries from Waldeck.
- Brazil: News from Portugal makes it to Rio de Janeiro, that the Spanish and French, the Portuguese's worst enemies, have aligned with Austrian and Russian Empires. This causes great worry among Brazilians. A government report reveals that Brazil's army may not be big enough to defend, in case Spain or France attack the country, even with conscription. There are diplomats sent to Portugal and Britain, asking for immigrants to come to Brazil for a new life, in hopes of rising the population, along with putting notices, suggesting for a rise in marriage and birth rate, in order to build up the population, and eventually, the Armed Forces.
- France continues to send immigrants to its American and Indian colonies. The government, realizing the revoking of the Edict of Nantes ruined the economy, decides TL revive it to get the Huguenots back. They also begin to allow Jews into the country since they were driven out by persecution. They begin building manufacturing centers in France, basically textiles, shipbuilding, weapons, and consumer goods. They continues to expand their influence in southern India, encouraging and bribing Indian states in the Maratha Confederacy to join the French. They decide to give Princess Carolina a mate, Louis, in order to expand the royal family branch.
- Crimean Khanate: The Khan's army continues to expand its reach farther east, and it is expected to reach the foothills of the mountains soon. The Khan proposes to the Ottoman Empire a joint Crimean-Ottoman Protectorate. The Khan asks France to outfit the army with better weapons, although because of this some degree of religious tension occurs in the country.
- Florida:The governor of Florida, Melchor Feliú, begins to build up the military within the colony after the war exposed how vulnerable the colony is to English attack. Governor Feliú also continues to support the Franciscan missions to the native Americans and officially implements the long time policy of giving Christian natives the same rights as the colonials. The Florida militia swells to a staggering
2,000soldiers. This astronomical number is so incredibly high some wonder how it could ever be attacked. (obvious sarcasm here.) The governor invites slaves from the English colonies or French colonies to escape to Florida, join the militia, and thus become a free Spanish citizen. (Slavery in OTL during this time has already been abolished in Florida).
- Way too many troops.
- How's 1,000?
- Waldeck-PyrMonty's Caroline found a mate: Louis of the Bourbon dynasty.
- The population of New France soars, yet this frustrates the Amerindians.
- Thanks to religious reform, France receives Protestant and Jewish immigrants from Germany.
- Slaves from Georgia escape to Florida due to its anti-slavery policy.
- The population of Brazil begins to grow.
- Parts of the Maratha Empire continue to fall under French influence (FORGOT ABOUT THIS, SORRY).
YOU MAY EDIT NOW.
- Qing Empire: The Qianlong Emperor's vast armies have massed by the western border. He is confident that the Kazakhs will stand no chance against his might. His armies crash into the unorganized Kazakhs, beating the nomads in many battles easily due to the superior numbers, organization, discipline and technology of the Chinese.
- Japan: Japan is becoming increasingly split between the southern domains that include the Hiroshima domain amongst others, and the Shogunate-dominated northern domains, unofficially establishing two different governments in the Japanese archipelago, while the capital of Kyoto becomes rocked by conspiracies, and violence with known
anti-Shogunate figures being assassinated left and right by the agents of the Tokagawa family and with members of the Shogunate being harassed by the Imperial Court and its members to liberate the Emperor and having any of their attempted motions to put an end to the southern military build up blocked by the Imperial Court, although no movements are made against the court due to their social standing and their importance to the credibility of the government. The southern domains continue an arms build up and the training of the domain armies begins along modern lines and the drafting of the regular population in the south begins to offset their numerical inferiority to the Shogunate forces, but at the way things are going a technological superiority will be achieved, hearing of the violence in Kyoto and the assassinations the southern domains consider taking similar steps by sending select few individuals to get rid of possible problems for the revolution to come. The southern domains - specifically the Satsuma clan - begin building up naval vessels due to the future importance of the navy in the upcoming revolution. With all this unfolding the start of the soon to be called bloody times.
- Florida: The Florida governor allows the escaped slaves from Georgia enter the militia with no hindrances and they are all granted Spanish citizenship. The 1 º de Granaderos de Florida (1st Florida Grenadiers) is created by the largest and strongest men in the Floridian standing army, the 1 º de Granaderos de Florida number 157 troops. The grenadiers are all given a uniform training regimen outside of St. Augustine for a period of five months of basic drill, infantry tactics, logistics, and they are all taught to read and write Spanish; the 15 smartest of the grenadiers are granted a commission as officers in the regiment and they are taught under more experienced officers. The Florida governor continues to ask the
Louisianaand Georgia slaves to escape to Florida.
- Louisiana doesn't have slaves.
- Says here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_Louisiana, that it does during this time.
- French Response: It is outraged of what Florida is doing and demands it be stopped now.
- The Mughal Empire: The Mughals closely watch the Qing expansion, and other world events. Slowly stepping back from the world stage.
- Ottoman Empire: Supposedly nervous at the Alliance forming half a year ago (yet unable to do it so that the Janissaries didn't revolt), Janissaries are sent from the court in Istanbul to strengthen the Ottoman positions in Serbia. A large amount of remaining Janissaries is also given to George VI, after agreeing to partition influence with Crimea. The King's guard is given to the Lejyon Rumeli and the Yabanci Lejyon. Enlightenment thinkers are still invited into court, with the Sultan still plotting his reforms.
- France encourages settlers in the American colonies to raise and give birth to more children and establish more marriages to increase the population there. With immigration from Europe, especially Germany, they begin a policy of teaching the immigrants everything French in order to assimilate with the rest of the French, though they will not be discriminated in the process. Concerned of the frustration of the native Americans, they establish reservations that will not be invaded by settlers, which will receive French protection. As control over southern India increases, the profits from the region increase the French economy. Aware of the Dutch actions, they begin to send more troops and military fleets in case of war. In order to weaken the economy of Britain's Southern American states, they encourage slaves from Georgia, the Carolinas and Virginia to flee to New France.
- The US doesn't exist right now
- Sorry. My bad. It was not supposed to be that.
- Asanteman: The Ashanti annihilate the Fante people of Accra, taking making slaves, and selling them to the Europeans in exchange for muskets, uniforms and horses. The Asantemene (King) orders the construction of a modern capital city over the remains of Accra. He tends for it to send a message to Europe and the world that the Ashanti are capable of adapting to the changing times. He begins a number of reforms, first abolishing local slavery (though softer than European slavery), and requires every Ashanti man learn to read and write. A contingent of 500 warriors are to be sent to Europe to receive military training there, and observe and take note of fighting styles there.
- Britain: Outraged at the French, a full 100,000 troops are sent to fight alongside the Marathas
. Also, a naval base, established in Georgium,starts a blockade of the Bay of Bengal. The Deccan is encouraged to unify against the French and Mughal Empires (which, by the way, wasn't in the best of shapes by 1760. In fact after the Battle of Karnal, they weren't even as strong as the Marathas). Offers an alliance to the Ottomans, Dutch and all those who are threatened by the Grand Alliance. Also, in response to the French attempt to take out slaves from the 13 colonies, starts inciting rebellion in French North America.
- Too many troops and you do not have a colony of Georgium at Western Australia. Two turns ago, you were told that it was not impossible considering the environment and it would take a REALLY long time for a colony to be in that kind of stage.
- Not too many troops, actually. The population at the time was around 15 mil. This isn't even 1% of that. But, sorry. Didn't notice that part. Anyway, fine. I'll do it in five years, on the Eastern side.
- Just as a tip: Start the Eastern colony in OTL Sydney (or OTL Melbourne), and make it a penal colony. It's pretty much the only way you're going to get people to settle there. (And the Eastern coast still needs to be discovered...) With regards to how quickly an Australian colony advances: After two years there OTL, the officers were still living in tents, and everyone was still eating the rations brought from Britain. It is a long and difficult process. But Britain is capable of doing it. Callumthered (talk) 05:50, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Principality of Waldeck: The new Prince is immensely pleased that his little sister will be marrying a member of the prestigious Bourbon family! He also recalls two of the three Battalions hired out to the Netherlands, since it is peacetime. One is sent to the Ragusans, and one is stationed at home. The Prince, who is very interested in the World, invites the Ashanti soldiers to his humble nation, in order to have a cultural exchange (even though most in the court are prejudiced against the Africans). On the advice of one of his more liberal Ministers, Prince Frederick Karl August proclaims that serfdom will be ended in his principality within the next five years. Although this peeves many noblemen, it makes the Prince very popular among the serfs and liberals.
- Spain: Seeing the fear of the inhabitants of the Colony of Florida about 4000 men are sent from the Nueva Granada Viceroyalty and Nueva España Viceroyalty to defend it against British Invasion,
more settlers are sent to OTL Angola to populate the small colony,and more ships are sent to the west of the terra incognita australis to populate the northern west coast, seeing the movement from the Florida governor the same idea is being considered by the King to execute in the other viceroyalties.
- I am confused here. First of all, you don't control Angola. Portugal does. And if that's not really what you intentioned, where are you in that part of Africa?
- In OTL I don't but last year I set a small domain like say a small force which I want to populate first then keep marching, same with Australia in the west, so Brits, the Dutch and I want Australia.
- Crimean Khanate: The Army now controls all of the Alan tribes to the east, bringing them under the Khan's authority. The Khan sends some cavalry to help in the creation of the independent state of Georgia, which to do both the Khanate and the Ottoman Empire will have to relinquish some land. Western Army reforms are combined with traditional warfare, resulting in a dragoon-type soldier that is standard in the Khanate.
- Ragusa: having captured Ancona, and wanting to assimilate it into Ragusa peacefully, the son of the patrician of Ragusa is married to the daughter of the mayor of Ancona, cementing the two cities into the twin cities of Ancona and Ragusa.
- Brazil: As the population rises with immigrants, more and more food is needed, as much of the countryside is to be turned into massive farms. The mighty rain forests may allow for the first Brazilian-built Naval warships, which will be produced through woodcutters who have immigrated to Brazil, and to cut the wood into boards, with Construction areas to make thousands of small compartments of wooden Frigates, before being transferred to the Coastal ports, where the pieces will be put together. Woodcutters and Ship-Builders are being asked from Portugal and Great Britain, and any other country, to bring them and their families to Brazil, for a very well paying job. We appreciate that the Spanish have no intentions on attacking Brazil or Portugal, and send our regards, but secretly ask them to help prevent Spanish colonies from wildly attacking the border lines. In return, we will not attack any of the Colonies, as long as the Portuguese homeland agrees to that proposal.
- Dutch East Indies: Continues to build up military power, and construction starts on a large navy, using the vast timber resources available to the DEI. Increased recruitment for the military, advertising it to be a job full of adventure and excitement. Sends military forces to colonize the rest of Sumatra, Borneo and Malaysia,
along with Northern Australia and Papua New Guinea.
- You didn't even discover them yet!
- Well, yes he had. In 1606. Willem Janszoon in the Duyfken. Northern Australia was part of "New Holland". At this point, only the East coast was still undiscovered. Go ahead and start a trading post, but anything else will be infeasible; considering that even today Darwin's population is only 125,000 ish. Callumthered (talk) 21:17, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
- In any case, the Brits may not have colonized it, but they'll sure as hell put up a fight about it.
- Russia: Russia expands its military and has massive reserves of manpower. With tons of troops, Russia puts word out to the world that some of their surplus military can be hired as mercenaries, with the exception of Britain and its allies. The Russians settle more into mainland Alaska. On the southern coast settlers establish the city of Anchorage. The Czar starts a modernization program, building new roads connecting the Empire, fixing and modernizing all buildings. Workshops are set up all over to build more weapons, cannons and other various goods. The navy is also modernized with new ships being built as often as possible to replace the old ones.
- The Marathas, fearing for the safety of their country, declare war on France.
- The Shogun, fearing the division of the country, declares war to reunite it.
- In response to the French and British messing with one anothers colonies, slave revolts occur across the southern colonies while former French-allied native Americans make raids on French settlements.
- The Bourbons officially have a foothold in Waldeck.
- The Kazakhs and Chinese are at war. (ALGORITHM NEEDED FOR THIS).
- Fearing the growing power of the Glorious Alliance, especially France, the Netherlands, Sweden, Poland-Lithuania, Saxony, and Baden ask the British for an alliance.
- Why do the Chinese need an algorithm to fight the Kazakhs? They are expanding unorganized territory; by that rule, every single time anyone makes or expands a colony in the light-green colored areas, they need an algorithm. Algorithms would only be used when fighting nations (places that are white on the map).
- Rupert's Land begins expanding steadily eastward, toward the west coast. A request is sent to Britain to ask for aid in updating and improving cities in the territory.
- British Response: Sends 100,000 crowns worth of aid (roughly USD 50 million today)
- Guys, I resign as Britain. With the loss of the Seven Years Wwar - effectively - it has no allies and the world is against it. Ahem, the 13 colonies and Rupert's Land should break free. The game isn't exactly biased, but it is damn impossible to play as the Brits.
- No, not really. There will be some allies for you. As a compromise to stay at the game, I'll add a mod event.
- Nah, anyway I've got too many map games going.
- Well then, we really need a replacement for this guy.
- Brazil: Due to close Anglo-Portuguese ties, Brazilians send an offer to the British to set up bases for them and their allies. The offer is sent to the Netherlands and Swedish in helping set up military bases in Brazil.
- Japan: The Shogunate armies start pushing south but are met at the edge of of the borderline by well equipped southern rebels who declare the Imperial revolution, with the intention of destroying the Shogunate and bringing about a new order in Japan. The Imperial Court declares open support for the southern rebels greatly demoralizing the populace in central Japan and many of the Imperial Court flee south as several of its members are assassinated by the Shogunate due to their position of utility has been removed by their support for the Satsuma-led southern domains. While slightly outnumbered, the technological superiority of the southern domain and their usage of modern tactics mixed with traditional samurai fighting pushes the Shogunate back a bit by November with high casualties on the Shogun's side and moderate ones to the southern Daimyos but the southern forces know that they are not ready to push north yet so they dig in as the final preparations are being made. Within Kyoto massive riots breakout by those who are upset by the Shogun's aggression and those who support the Shogun and the old order several fires are set throughout the end of the year culminating to the Kyoto massacre of 1764 where about 5000 Kyoto civilians are slaughtered by Shogunate forces with this little cracks appear in the Shogunate alliance with some of the Daimyos but it successfully quiets the city of Kyoto this is the first event in a series of coming suppression episodes and rebel hunts planned by the Shogun. The southern rebels take full advantage of the events using it as propaganda to recruit more people in the south to be trained as musket men. The Shogunate forces currently are at about 75,000 and southern forces at a number of 47,000.
- Dutch East Indies: Continues to expand the army and navy, and the navy should be a force that can challenge any navy by 1766. The colonization of Northern Sumatra, Malaysia and Borneo continues, along with trading posts in N. Australia and West Papua New Guinea.
- 13 Colonies:
The Thirteen Colonies, under the Command of General Washington, declare independence from Great Britain (I thought this would be a good time, since the British lost the war, and the slave rebellions). Drafting of the US Constitution begins, and the capital is located at New York City until a new capital can be constructed. The slave rebellions are quelled by announcing the drafting of a constitution and equal rights.
- Woah woah woah woah woah, what?! Where's the cause here?
- The only major thing I can see is that at this time Washington, especially with the war going not his way, would have only been a colonel and not very popular at that.
- What about the teeny tiny fact that the revolution started with no back story.
- The losing of the Seven Year's War is the back story.
- ...With no discontent building up, unpopular British laws (actually the laws the former Brit player enacted would lower the chance of revolt) and the fact that losing the war would cause them to actually bind closer together?
- Asanteman: The majority Fante lands are conquered by the Ashanti, though good portions of them remain defiant in the western regions of the Ivory Coast, forcing the Ashanti armies to halt their expansion into the region. While not all of the Akan people are unified, and there is still far more work to be done in unifying the people of the other tribes, the Asantemene seeks to focus his attention on people of the Oyo Empire. With the Akan tribes weakened from the sneak attack on their lands, they are no immediate threat to the plans laid out for a war against the Oyo, and the King sees fit to begin amassing an army of 70,000 warriors for the invasion. Requests for the Oyo to join the Ashanti Empire peacefully are rejected, and mobilization continues.
- Crimean Khanate: The eastern lands are now firmly under the Khan's control, and it is mostly in part due to the new combination army. Can someone put that on the map? The current Khan keeps planning more and more western reforms, but this is starting to come into conflict with the ultra-conservatives in the court.
- Qing Empire: The disorganized and weak Kazakhs continue to lose to the power of the Qing Empire. The Qing spend huge amounts of money to fund this massive military war, necessitating a huge tax raise. The Qianlong Emperor does not care that the taxes have to be raised by 150% higher than they should due to corrupt Manchu Qing officials stealing much of the money.
- Florida The Florida governor refuses to stop allowing slaves to escape to the colony. The Floridian Militia (all men 16-60) is called forth just in case the French decide to invade the colony. The Floridians ask Spain, New Spain, and all other Spanish colonies to help in case of an invasion. The Castillo de San Marcos is readied for service, modern guns are put into the fort and the St. Augustine militia is also called forth along with the standing Florida Spanish Army to hold the fort.
- France is outraged Britain fielded, and an arms race ensures. Border fortifications are erected all across continental Europe and her allies. Meanwhile, they send bands of militia to deal with the problem. They even send a few items toward the enemy infected with smallpox so they can surrender. Outraged of the Marathas' declaration of war, France does so too, using militias and Indian troops to combat them. It asks the Marathas to help and join. Realizing what Florida is doing, they send fortifications along the border to prevent escapes. Meanwhile, they begin to expand and grow plantations for cash crops like sugar, cotton and tobacco across all lands outs of the Ohio River. They SECRETLY supply the slaves with weapons and supplies in the British American South.
- Spain D: We'll order the Florida governor to cease its boycott against the French Louisiana.
- Mughal Empire: The Empire looks around as Martha has declared war on France, it wonders if it can gain any lands by joining France, but stays neutral in the meantime. It continues to improve the inside Empire.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince kindly informs the Bourbons that Waldeck intends to retain its sovereignty, and not become some French puppet. The emancipation of serfs continues, much to the joy of them and the Liberals. The Prince, using the money from hiring out the regiment to Ragusa, commissions the building of a highway connecting the main principality with the exclave of Pyrmont. That same Battalion returns home from assisting the Ragusans.
- Russia: Russia expands more in Alaska. Russia condemn the Shogunate's slaughter of people in Kyoto. Russia offers help to the southern rebels and the Imperials against the Shogunate by offering to sell them guns and possibly troops. More farms and workshops are built. More ships are added to the navy. Defenses are built all over the Empire, Alaska included.
- Britain, Portugal, Sweden, the Netherlands, Poland-Lithuania, Saxony, and Baden form the Continental Alliance to counter the Glorious Alliance's strength. In the meantime, pro-Habsburg Bavaria joins the Glorious Alliance.
- The smallpox plans worked, as many Native Americans become infected by it.
- The Southern Slave Rebellions continue.
- The war in Southern India continues.
- The Japanese Civil War rages in.
BTW, we will need algorithms for the Marathan-French conflict, the slave rebellions in the a southern colonies, the Indian raids in New France, the Japanese Civil War, and the Ashante Conquests.
- Brazil: Being a part of Portugal, we welcome our Naval bases as stops for not just the Portuguese, but the British, Swedish and Dutch Navies, along with any other in the Continental Alliance. The Brazilian Provisionary Navy continues work, though take long to build. At least 10 are being built in coastal bases, mainly in the densely populated southeast, but there are some being built in Salvador and Recife. The Provisionary Navy is meant to take action when the Portuguese aren't able to defend the country in time, but it still unofficially part of the Portuguese Navy.
- Asanteman: The students sent to Europe to learn the arts and ways of the people their return home escorted by the warriors sent shortly after them. They bring new thoughts, ideals, plans, and more importantly, tactics for the war in West Africa. The Asantemen throws a feast in their honor, and seeks to learn of the European way of life. The Ashanti forces continue their march into Oyo lands, killing many of the people there, and enslaving most of those who fall into their grasp. These slaves are to be sold to any seeking to more a long-term profit, and in doing so, enrich Asanteman in the process. The King plans to modernize his entire Empire by reorganizing the military, developing a modern navy, building new roads, schools, and cities, all while maintaining the traditional way of life of his people. Diplomats are sent to Europe to recruit those who see his plans fulfilled, and he opens his court up to the European monarchs to send their own diplomats as well to assist in the vast modernization project.
- Japan: The Shogunate's actions several months earlier provoked a great amount of anger in the both the southern rebels and in the northern allies of the Shogun who have declared they will no longer support the Shogunate and proclaim their own intentions of establishing a new Shogunate that will put in their place the southerners and retain Japanese isolation and tradition without turning to western arms or spilling the blood of their brothers. With this the Northern Alliance is formed and they begin pushing south toward Kyoto and Edo but they are met with much resistance by Shogunate warriors and since both sides are retaining traditional weapons it is quite even, meanwhile the southern Coalition renames itself the Imperial Coalition and declare their intention is to restore all power to the Emperor, end the isolation and embrace trade with the rest of the world while retaining Japanese culture, establish a strong central government, abolish the Shogunate and the feudal system that has ruled Japan for over a 600 years, and break the Confucian system that has made very visible divisions in Japanese society. The Imperial coalition now has a strong 50,000 soldiers most with western firearms and having received extensive training over the past two years. Using tactics read about in western war books mainly the idea of rows firing volleys at the enemy lines and the usage of guerrilla tactics that were used by natives and French in the seven years war, between these two tactics along with traditional close combat when necessary devastate the defending Shogunate forces that now are pressed on two fronts from the north by the Northern Alliance lead by the Sendai clan mainly and by the Imperial forces to the south built around the Satsuma, Tosu and Choshu clans. The Shogun realizing the situation threatens to execute the Emperor if worst comes to worst and the strain his sanity begin to show. The Imperial forces slowly press onward toward Kyoto and they state should the Emperor die the Shogun would lose all legitimacy and was as good as dead along with any collaborators. Violence erupts once again in Kyoto as the reinvigorated pro-Imperialists start attacking more violently the pro-Shogunate populace and vice versa. The capital of Japan is full of thefts, killings by one side to the other, rape, pillaging of homes as the Shogunate calls all forces in Kyoto to stop the Imperial advance north or to go north and try to aid in the fighting against the Northern Alliance which are a strong 41,000.
- Principality of Waldeck-Pyrmont: Work continues on the Great Arolsen-Pyrmont Road. Many merchants and businessmen invest in the project, seeing the future advantages of such a road. More and more serfs are being emancipated, and many find work building the road. One of the two Battalions currently stationed in the Principality is offered as mercenaries to any nation willing to pay a fair price. The Third Battalion, currently hired out to the Netherlands, continues to put money into the state's coffers.
- Crimean Diplomacy: The Khan is willing to pay a substantial amount of gold to have a battalion come to the Khanate to arm and train his new army.
- Waldecker Diplomacy: The Prince agrees to the deal, and the Battalion is shipped (using Ragusan vessels) to the Khanate. You can send the gold back on the ships (with guards).
- Mughal Empire: Feeling it is useless for another major war with little gain, the Empire does not intervene in the Marthra-French Conflict to its south, but does politically support France. Islamic Missionaries take a stronger stance on converting non-Muslims to Muslims in the Empire. The military is set to the number of 120,000 in a few years, all soldiers being fully modernized and trained well, for a more effective and smaller military which would help the economy. Many areas begin boycotting British products, due to the fear of a British Economical Monopoly.
- Um - you do realize, that's a major reason that the Mughals fell apart. They didn't tolerate the Hindu faith in their latter years.
- Florida: The Florida Governor refuses to stop allowing slaves to escape to Florida. He begins a campaign by sending "political advisors" to British Georgia and French Louisiana to stir up more rebellions against both nations. He also sends a small raiding party from St. Augustine into southern Georgia to scout out weaknesses in the British colonists. The Floridians also begin building the Castillo de San Cristóbal along the St. John's river in roughly the same area OTL Jacksonville is located in. The Floridians officially ask the French Louisianians to officially abolish slavery.
- France SECRETLY meets with the Spanish government, considering an invasion of Florida to destroy the menace it is causing in Louisiana. They begin a massive project to build an enormous navy, but it is kept in SECRET. The ships will have the best naval technology possible. They continue to spread industry across the countryside, as mills and plants are being built all across the country. Realizing the Native Americans are becoming more weaker and weaker, the French decide to begin the offensive to take them down once and for all without mercy.
- Crimean Khanate: The Khan sends emissaries to Dagestan, suggesting that it join the Empire for both nations' prosperity. The Navy is officially established, but it only has a few galleys.
- Dagestan is currently owned by Persia and Russia, and does not even border you. You would have to conquer Georgia, as well as parts of Russia and Iran, to gain Dagestan.
- Oh, I border it. I conquered the northern Alan tribes, and The Ottoman Empire and I have agreed to have equal protectorate status over Georgia. And I could have sworn that Dagestan was independent at this time.
- If you look at the map, they clearly aren't. And they were called the Ossetes at this time, not Alans.
- Russia: Russia improves the army and navy. The modernization of the country continues. Russia sends diplomats to Japan to try to help broker peace between the warring factions.
- Japanese Imperialist Diplomacy: The Imperial coalition will only except an end to hostilities upon the collapse of the Shogunate, the liberation of the Emperor and full power granted to him any less and hostilities will continue until an already assured victory is established. But the diplomats are welcomed and treated well. An attempt is made by the leaders of the Imperialists to gain Russian recognition of their claims to being the rightful government as established in a prior treaty with the Russians.
- Tokugawa Shogunate Diplomacy: The Shogun orders the arrest of all foreign diplomats and claims they are destroying years of tradition and they will be put on trial with the possibility of facing execution. A hunt will begin immediately within Shogunate-controlled territory.
- Northern Alliance Diplomacy: The Northern Alliance respectfully requests that the Russians leave Japan for their own safety if they remain they may be considered spies. This action is made due to the great hostilities in Japan at the moment, the members of the Northern Alliance state that while it is definite that the Shogunate will collapse conflict will probably engulf Japan for the next few years as the alliance fights the Imperial coalition that are well trained in the usage of firearms and hold a decisive advantage in their supporting the Emperor and the Imperial Court backing them, the Russian mediators are treated well and fed well.
- Russian Diplomacy: Russia thanks The Japanese Imperialists and The Northern Alliance for their hospitality, and warns the Tokugawa Shogunate that if they inflict any harm to the diplomats, then we would have no choice but to intervene in the conflict. Russia considers pulling the diplomats, but will have them stay for a little longer to try to help bring peace, more guards are sent to protect the diplomats.
- Imperial Diplomacy: Imperialists will protect the Russian diplomats that are currently in their territory but will not accept them getting involved in the conflict that will finally bring the Yamato people into the modern world and prevent them from falling under the influence of other nations. (China, Russia and the European nations being Imperialist biggest fears) And requests that the Russians simply observe the conflict and see what the Japanese people are capable of.
- Russian Diplomacy: Russia will agree to just oberve the war. Russia also thanks the Imperialists for helping guard the diplomats.
- Qing Empire: The Kazakhs are being pushed back easily, due to the vast numbers of the better disciplined, better equipped and more organized Chinese forces. The Qianlong Emperor believes that most of western Kazakhstan will fall within the year, much to his delight. He prepares to build an expensive new palace to commemorate this glorious victory. Meanwhile, corruption among the officials of the Qing Empire rises, yet it is not enough to interfere with their progress enough to stop them from crushing the weak Kazakhs. After all, say the Chinese, are we not the most powerful of nations in the world?
- Ragusa: Expands its trade Empire to include North America, allows the Waldeckers to be moved to Crimea and offers to help inprove the Crimean navy, having an extensive navy itself.
- New France: Troops assemble in major cities across the colony, in order to better protect themselves from invasion. Migrants from France are welcomed with open arms, but the colonial government plans conscription of many migrants to help themselves from the Natives as well as any British help.
- James Watt makes a breakthrough for the steam engine.
- The Native Americans surrender.
- The Southern American slave rebellions dwindle.
- The Kazakhs continue to succumb to the Chinese.
- The civil war continues in Japan.
- In SECRET diplomacy, France and Spain agree to depose the Floridian governor.
- The French continue to win against the Marathas, though by slight chance.
- Is there really any point to have moderator events such as "the Kazakhs continue to succumb to the Chinese" and "the civil war continues in Japan" when it is clear from the in-character posts that such things are occurring?
- I just want to let people know.
- Japan: In response to recent failures made by the Shogunate, the continued advance of the Imperialists and the Northern Alliance, the Shogun, now paranoid and desperate, publicly executes Emperor Momozono (I know he died in the year 1762 but just saying he survived), upon doing this there is massive revolts throughout what's left of the Shogunate holdings as regular people weep over the murder of their leader (figurehead, of course) upon news reaching the Imperialists a great rage goes through the entire region and the leaders of the Imperialist coalition immediately declare a need to push toward Kyoto and protect the rest of the Imperial house, the Imperial forces in a zealous and fanatic move begin a unilateral push toward Kyoto slaughtering all that oppose their march be it a Shogunate soldier or a regular civilian that gets in their way, but with the recent event many in the central provinces have began joining the Imperial cause. The Imperialists reach the outskirts of Kyoto and begin a systematic campaign of wiping out any pro-Shogunate forces or supporters left in the city leaving the streets red with the blood of hundreds and the air filled with the smell of gunpowder and rotten flesh, pushing toward the Imperial palace with the intent of securing the family. A letter is sent to the Shogun in Edo which is accompanied by the heads of the few Shogunate officials that were left in Kyoto. It states that the Shogun's body will be dragged through all of Japan for the crimes he has committed against the people of Japan and that the Tokogawa clan will face no mercy at the hands of the Imperialist faction. Desperate to avoid the fate which will happen to him the Shogun begins making plans to try to escape while issuing orders to protect what land is still under Tokogawa control. The Northern Alliance shocked by what has happened attempts to approach the Imperialists with a ceasefire requesting Russian aid since they know that now the Imperialists would have most of Japan behind them and that the Imperials would be out for nothing but blood froom their opposition now and the alliance only hopes to put an end to the bloodshed the attempt to break the stalemate with the Shogunate forces in the north but are only mildly successful pushing a few km but they see that they are now on the losing side of the civil war along with the Shogunate as the Imperials continue pushing and rising in numbers and firearms that are purchased from the Dutch East Indies company.
- Mughal Empire: Mughal Generals advise the Emperor to help the French against the Marthara, to "eliminate one of the greatest threats of the Empire". Though the Emperor is reluctant and no decision is made at all about the ongoing conflict near its borders.
- Spain: A group of five ships is sent to populate and defend the colony in Australia while, by orders from the King, ships in New Spain are sent north where they set Colonies in Vancouver and the Northwest American coast. The King depose of the government means that his slave release attempts are sent away,
- Brazil: The building of the Brazilian Provisional Navy continues, along with the recruiting of locals for the military. An order of 10,000 Brown Bess muskets is asked from Great Britain, to help arm Brazil's domestic military.
- France comes out victorious in the Native American conflict. As punishment, the proposed areas for the reservation will be reduced in size. They continue to try to hold off the Marathas from French India. They continue to ask the Moghuls for any help possible. Concerned about the recent arms race, they SECRETLY fund the militaries and send their military advisors toward their allies.
- Asanteman: The Ashanti King wishes to invite members French court to Kumasi to discuss plans for foreign aid and development of trade route between our Empires. We wish to purchase 4,500 muskets, 300 cannon, and several frigates from France. We have slaves, gold, ivory, iron, tropical fruits, and many other goods that cannot be found in large in quantities in Europe. We are willing to trade them with you as payment for your services.
- French Diplomacy: Yes.
- Florida: The Florida Governor Melchor Feliú is assassinated by a pro-slavery radical in Florida. The assassin, Jose Torres, is convicted and burned at the stake for murder. The Florida Junta agrees on a new governor Pedro Menendez de Céspedes, who at this point had been a military commander in Florida and was less of a radical over the slavery issue. He is instated and he immediately stops his campaigns in French Louisiana and British Georgia for the release of slaves, although he still allows escaped slaves who have reached Florida and joined the militia to be granted Spanish citizenship. Governor Pedro Menendez de Céspedes also begins a campaign in Spain to promote immigration to Florida and takes land in the southern reaches. The first small group of 152 settlers arrives on OTL Tampa Bay and founds the City of San Pablo.
- The Qing Empire has forced most of the Kazakhs to submit. The Qianlong Emperor orders a great celebration to be held in his Empire to celebrate their great victory in this war of conquest. Many Chinese, however, state that the war was unnecessary and a waste of lives and money, especially since more money than needed was spent. The Manchu government quiets these protests, however. The Empire will be done with their conquests within months, and be able to fully incorporate much of Kazakh territory into their Empire. I will post a map of what they annex next turn, it is not the entire Kazakh area.
- Tokugawa Shogunate Diplomacy: The Shogun, scared for his life and for the punishment that will rain down upon him and the rest of his clan, requests that the Manchu government grant the Tokugawa clan asylum in China away from the Japanese homeland and allow the Shogunate to plan a reconquest from the mainland.
- Qing Diplomacy: The Qianlong Emperor refuses, due to his dislike of any man who would dare to kill the rightful Emperor of his nation, and a wish to not antagonize whoever replaces the doomed Tokugawa.
- Russia: Russia agrees to send a minute amount of aid to the Northern Alliance. Russia supports a Japan without the Shogun but wants peace between the two factions. Russia also chides the Imperialists for their indiscriminate killing of anybody standing in their way. Russia also proposes the immediate capture of the Shogun and have him tried for war crimes. More roads are built, as are hospitals, schools and universities. The Russian military has become a powerful force.
- French Diplomacy: It asks if it s concerned about recent Crimen expansion.
- Ottoman Empire: With the Janissaries now safely cantoned in Serbia and the Enlightenment thinkers stationed in the court in Istanbul, Mustafa III begins establishing his more extreme reforms. He starts by replacing religious law with secular one, abolishing jizya and establishing equality of religion and ethnic group within the Ottoman Empire. Knowing he'll suffer the wrath of the clergy if he doesn't act quickly, he separates the Sultanate and the Caliphate, naming his brother Abdülhamid the new Caliph and stating "The Caliphate is too much a pious work for an earthly person as myself. My pious brother would do a far better job on protecting the ummah". The Rumelian Legion is expanded and begins to be modernised as well. Support in Georgia continues, with part of the Foreign Legion being sent there to assure the loyalty of the Jannisaries.
- Principality of Waldeck: The road is almost three-quarters complete. Serfs are still being liberated, and the gold from the Crimea arrives, filling the nation's treasury.
- Crimean Khanate: Thanks to the training and arms provided by the Germans, the Khan's army is now more advanced and trained then it ever was, complete with new muskets, bayonets and a few cannons. With the army secure, work is now moving on to the navy, with some inspiration being brought in from the German's Ragusan ships. Ossetia is now a province in the Khanate.
- Ragusan D : Ragusa is a country in its own right, and though it is quite happy to help the Khanate improve its navy, it would prefer if it is not mixed up with the Germans.
- Crimean Diplomacy: We know that. We are using the ships (that are from Ragusa) that the Germans used to get here as an example to build ours.
- Asanteman: The Ashanti war in Oyo begins to reaches it end, as the Ashanti finally make it to the Oyo capital of Oyo-Ile, and burn it to the ground. They capture several thousands of people, and in an odd twist, they offer them the chance to live in the Empire as workers and friends, the first time the Ashanti have offered anyone the chance. A few hundred agree, but all the others refuse. They are taken to Accra where they are to be sold as slaves to the Europeans. Elsewhere, the Asantemene's plan to modernize the Empire begins in Kumasi, with the rebuilding of the palace in the European style, and the laying down of cobblestone roads. A street light and internal plumbing system is set up in the city, and a 2,500-man metropolitian army, made up of fully-trained and musket-equipped soldiers, is stationed outside of the city walls in modern fortess of Patasi, about seven miles to the south of the capital. A paved roadway is under construction to link Kumasi with Accra, and plans to begin modernizing that city are drawn up as well.
- Could I possibly get my nation and its conquests put on the map at some point?
- Slave runaways to Florida have ceased.
- The Eastern Kazakhs lose, while the Western ones continue to hold out.
- The civil war continues in Japan.
- The war on southern India continues, though the Marathas show some slight chance of losing.
- Japan: With the decisive battle of Kyoto the Imperialists now control half of Japan including the capital of Japan and they declare an end to the Shogunate and the domains system, the Imperialists demand international recognition since the capital and whats left of the Imperial family are now under their protection. The young Prince Satohito is declared the Heir of succession to the Imperial line and until his coming of age a regency made from the Imperial patriots will rule in his name with the leaders of the Satsuma, Hiroshima, Tosu, and Choshu clan, along with three members of the Imperial Court forming the regency, this regency will also act as the governing body untiil a stable government can be created. The Imperialist forces begin the march on the rest of Japan aiming for Edo, and Osaka next with the Northern Alliance being the next targets. Reconstruction of the Imperialist-held areas of Japan begin with lots of money being donated by the Satsuma, and Choshu clan to the increase of infrastructure, mainly roads and ports to better trade, and communication. The Shogun, now with less then a third of Japan, demands the surrender of the Imperialists from his stronghold in Edo now extremely paranoid it becomes coming place for public executions to happen of people the Shogun considers traitors, or incompetent, many amongst his brass of power consider simply handing him over to the Imperialists and saving their necks from both sides having heard of the Imperialist execution of Shogunate officers. The Northern Alliance hearing of the fall of Kyoto approaches the Imperialists and requests that a ceasefire be established between the two sides in an attempt to decide on the fate of Japan. The Northern Alliance has begun thinking of acquiring firearms to back their situation and come to a coming understanding with the south. The Imperialists don't answer immediately but consider the offer as the push on in central Japan crushing one tokugawa stronghold after another. Plans to abolish the feudal system in favor of a more centralized form of governance is considered at once but no plans have been made yet.
- Qing Empire: The Qing Empire recognizes the Imperialists as the rightful rulers of Japan.
- Russia: Russia recognizes the Imperialists, but send a diplomatic group to Kyoto to try to broker a peace between the Imperialists and the Northern Alliance.
- Brazil: Construction continues on the ten warships nearing completion. The Brazilian Provisional Navy is predicted by experts in Rio de Janeiro to be the largest Navy that is not a Colonial Empire. Propaganda all over Brazil continues to advocate the rise in the Birthrate, in order to make the country the first non-Imperial Superpower. Brazilian officials still say they are aligned with the Portuguese, however, some Janeiroistas are promoters of Brazilian succession, and to become an independent nation. The movement is still small at the moment. Many Brown Bess flintlock rifles make their way to Brazilian shores, with the first shipment of 5,000, and the next shipment in six months.
- Crimean Khanate: The Khanate sends word to the Ottoman Empire, suggesting that they cooperate to seize Dagestan from Persia. It is also asked if the German Battalion would serve in such an endeavour as well. If the Asante player can specify their nation and their conquests, then I can fix it.
- Asanteman: The Ashanti halt their expansion temporarily to handle the process of modernization, and focus their resources into continuing the development of the capital of Kumasi and Accra. Oyo-Ile is rebuilt and is transformed into a shining example of a modern city in Africa. Plans to purchase a European frigate have been sent to any European nation willing to build them for the Ashanti. The road system is expanded throughout the Empire, and paper currency is instituted by the Asantemene. Here are the claims.
- Russia Diplomacy: Russia offers to send guns and cannon to Asanteman, plus several army officers to help train their troops.
- Are they all one nation or are some protectorates? I'm wondering if I should keep the borders between them or not. ~MP
- It's one nation. I left the borders so you knew what I claim, and you weren't filling in things I didn't claim. And I forgot I invaded the Ivory Coast, so here's an updated map.
- France continues to battle against the Marathas, and still ask the Mughals for help. They agree to the Asanteman request, and begin sending a team of diplomats to the country. They do advise the Emperor to focus on more internal matters for the rest of his regime. French settlers begin to establish new towns in what is now the southeastern USA, here plantations and ranches are being grown.
- Ashanti D: The Ashanti ruler would like to procure five frigates from the French crown. We will pay with ten tons of gold, ivory, and four hundred slaves. Also, if the French could train our builders how to construct sloop-of-wars and cutters, we would be happy to supply additional gold and goods as payment.
- French Diplomacy: Yes.
- Principality of Waldeck: With the money earned from lending the 3rd Battalion to Crimea, the Prince plans to purchase the Hessian enclaves within the principality. (RNG please). The Prince creates a new position, Captain-General, who will be the day-to-day runner of the Army. The C-G imports Brown Bess muskets in order to keep the Battalions at the cutting edge. The road continues to be built.
- Crimean Diplomacy: Would the 3rd Battalion care to join in a war against Persia for more gold?
- Waldecker D: Most certainly! (Note, there is a small head cost for soldiers who die, just so their families don't starve).
- The Qing Empire concludes its war with the Kazakhs, seizing the territory they currently control and incorporating it into the Qing Empire.
- Russia: Russia expands more in Alaska, almost the entire OTL state is occupied. In order to improve the quality of life, Czarina Catherine II declares the serfs free, most stay were they are in order to pay off debt and collect money, but they are free to do what they want and go where they want, the same extends to Alaska also. In order to improve the life of settlers in the Alaskan Colony, improved roads are built to connect all the cities and major settlements, with smaller roads connecting all other settlements to main roads, schools are also built as are hospitals and police stations, and the first Russian University built outside of Russia itself is built in the capital of the colony Anchorage and called the University of Anchorage, and Czarina Catherine II visits personally to bless the earth breaking. Russia offers the Ashanti guns and to send army officers to help train their troops. Also can a mod add Russia's claims on the map the rest of East Russia and most of OTL Alaska.
- Ashanti D: The Asantemene has agreed to the Russian offer, and thanks the Czarina for her offer.
- Russian D: The Czarina is glad to help and hopes to foster good relations between our peoples, a small cargo fleet is on the way with guns, cannon, ammo and the officers that were promised. But we ask for some gold, ivory and other goods in return.
- Ashanti R: Then you shall have it.
- Russian D: Russia thanks the Ashanti.
- French Diplomacy: It asks if it is concerned of recent Crimean expansion.
- Sweden becomes the first country to protect freedom of the press. This idea spreads to other parts of Europe, making it a dangerous problem for authoritarian governments.
- The civil war continues, though the Shogunate has fallen, leaving the Imperialists and the Northern Alliance.
- The war in southern India continues. But the Dutch take delight in this and declare war on France.
- Denmark-Norway and Sardinia request admission into the Glorious Alliance.
- The County of Montbeliard starts to build their army, which shall be open for hire in 1767. The ambassador of Montbeliard proposes an embassy in Paris.
- Japan: The Imperialists reach Osaka and Edo laying seige to the last Shogunate Strongholds were the smell of gun powder and death reaks and infests the air constantly. The Northern Alliance pushes south with the collapse of the Shogunate defences only to find the city they were targeting Edo, under seige by the Imperialists and the battle of outer Edo happens with a stalemate but with the Northern Alliance forces withdrawn due to a lack of supplies nd firearms allowing the seige to continue. The Shogun commits Senpakku early October since his ultimate humiliation has been at hand and his direct successor follows his fathers footsteps, upon hearing of this the forces in Edo surrender though the isolated stronghold of Osaka remains fighting. As promised the body of the Shogun is disgraced and dragged through the streets while all the males of his clan are giving the choice to commit senpakku or face execution most kill themselves their bodies are dumped into the Bay of Edo, the females of the clan are raped constantly as revenge for the treatment of the royal family. Mourning begins to honor the Emperor and those who died fighting for his restoration to power. The construction of infrastructure continues throughout Imperial lands mainly roads, ports, and now also workshops to build up local artisans and begin producing more firearms but locally. Japan is declared open onces to the outside world for trade, and interaction an invitation is sent to the French, Portuguese, Dutch, English, Russians and China to sign make formal relations with each party, but the Imperial forbids the entry of missionaries to Japan which is still a Buddhist and Shinto nation. The Northern Alliance shocked at the rapid advances of the Imperialists begin to doubt their ability to hold out any many consider surrender once hearing of the fate of the Tokugawa Clan hoping to avoid the same fate. Plans are drawn up by the Imperialists for the push north but will only begin after supply lines have been brought up to speed and once the men are well rested so it is likely that the final stages of the civil war will begin in April of the following year.
- Russian D: Russia opens relations with Japan, they give various gifts to the Imperialist leadership. They ask to build an embassy in Kyoto.
- You really enjoy tearing Japan apart when under the Shogunate, don't you?
- Please, that's nothing compared to what happened to South Cacacaus in New Beginning.
- Well, I can't modernize Japan under the Shogunate and the process was a violent one. Read about Japanese samurai culture and about the bakumatsu.
- Asanteman: With the delievery of new weapons and a newly trained army to use them, the Ashanti renew their offensive, and launch an invasion into the Benin Empire and the Ivory Coast. The eastern force is composed 45,000 men and 50 cannon, while the western is composed of 27,000 and 34 cannon. The better equipped trained Ashanti are expected to march into the capital of Benin City by the middle of next year, while the western force is expect to have the whole of the Ivory Coast under Ashanti rule within the next two years. A third force is undergoing training in Kumasi for the planned invasion of Mali. The Asantemene has laid out a series of strategies and attacks to reach Timbuktu by 1770, and sends his regards to the European leaders that have made such plans a reality. The first three European sloops arrive in Accra (OTL building length was about five to seven months for a small ship), and the ships handed over to Ashanti crews. The shipyard in the city is completed, and plans to build the first Sub-Saharan African frigate is are underway, with the falling to several hundreds of trees inland. The Asantemene declares a series of social reforms, namely the taking of surnames, the wearing of European dress (though with traditional designs thrown in to preserve culture), the development of centralized educational system, numerous economic developments, and the following of European etiquette, though many Ashanti ones shall remain in place.
- Be careful with your expansion. Timbuktu is a while away.
- That's way I said it was a planned offensive. It's not going to happen for some time.
- Crimean Khanate: The Khanate invites some Europeans to come to the country to start industry in the country. The idea of freedom of speech reaches the country, and this causes rifts between moderates and conservatives. The fleet now has about three European-style frigates, thanks to observing the Ragusan navy.
- Brazil: The Brazillian Provisional Navy completes its fleet of ten ships, making it one of the most powerful Navies in the Southern Hemisphere, despite only being a colony. The army grows, still linked to the Portuguese military, mainly to act as defense for Brazil, or to be backup if Portugal is in a massive war. Fifteen more Naval Frigate warships are planned, but the problem may be not enough sailors in the Navy. There are plans to sell the ships to other Navies. (Can I possibly switch from Brazil, and play as either Britain, Netherlands, Sweden or Portugal?)
- Florida: The new Floridian Governor continues to demobilize the militia and the construction of the Castillo de San Cristobal continues along the St. John River. The Floridian Grenadiers though are still kept mobilized and become a de facto standing army in Florida. The Floridian Governor issues the Estatutos de la Reforma de la Colonia de la Florida, bajo el Rey de España y de Dios or in English Statutes of the Reformation of the Colony of Florida, under the King of Spain and God. The new statue totally reforms the political system; the new system includes the creation of the Senado de Florida (Senate of Florida) that consists of 25 members, elected by popular vote of all Spanish citizens within Florida; the creation of the Cónsul de Florida (Consul of Florida) which acts as the Commander-in-Chief of the Floridian Colonial Army and enforces the Senado de Florida's decisions, via military action or otherwise. The Senado de Florida acts as the legislative body of Florida and as the supreme court of Florida. The Senado de Florida is officially established on September 22, Anno Domini 1766 after colony-wide elections on September 1, Anno Domini 1766. Its first act is to officially ban all slavery within the border of Florida "from now until the end of days" and to grant to all Spanish citizens the "right to life and liberty".
- Waldeck: With the extra gold coming from the Crimea, the Prince reiterates his offer to Hesse, to purchase the Hessian enclaves within Waldeck (RNG please) . The Captain-General begins preparations for the raising of a 4th Battalion (there were eventually five OTL). The road connecting Arolsen to Pyrmont is finally completed, and trade and travel immediately improves. Some small roadhouses are established along the road, with soldiers to keep the peace and protect travellers from highwaymen.
- Russia: Freedom of Speech reaches Russia's shores. But in order to keep order, it is not implemented. An attempt on Catherine II life is made by a former noble, who lost everything when the serfs were freed, it is foiled by guards and the would-be assassin is executed. To prevent further attempts a royal guard is set up by some of the finest soldiers in the army.
- You are making Russia implausibly socially liberal. Implementing freedom of speech in the 1760s in the very authoritarian Russia with only about seven years since the POD is not realistic.
- OK, I'll get rid of it.
- Spain: the small settlements in vancouver are populated by the Mexican-Spanish inhabitants, they as well encourage the Spaniards inhabitants to settle outside the current boundaries of New Spain and to start populating the American western coast in the name of Spain and found the colony of New Iberia (In OTL Vancouver Island and Seattle if this is possible)
- France calls for the rest of the Glorious Alliance to join in against the Dutch, who have recently attacked France in India. They begin mobilization just in case of an attack. They encourage expeditions to New France's Western Frontier to exploit the possible land riches there. More colonies, farms and plantations are being built across New France. In India, French troops are having much trouble now that the Dutch are raiding supply lines. In response, they send small bands of ships to raid Dutch ports in Ceylon.
- Samuel Wallis of Britain first discovers Tahiti.
- The Imperialist/Northern Alliance Civil War in Japan continues.
- Hesse declines to give Waldek the enclaves (RNG: 1 Yes, 2-10 No, 2=No)
- With the Netherlands into the conflict, Britain joins as well. This is followed by Portugal, Austria, Bavaria, and Sardinia.
- Crimea begins an era of westernization, but the Ottomans fear western influence in the region, and demand it be stopped.
- Asanteman continues its conquests, but the long moments of war are taking a toll in the country.
Just saying, but I don't think that RNGs for purchasing small areas should have the same odds as RNGs for full on annexations. Land purchases were very common OTL. Callumthered (talk) 10:30, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Asanteman: The modern military reforms have done wonders for the Ashanti expansion in the region. As planned, Benin City quickly falls to Asanteman within weeks, and the Oba of Benin, while captured, is executed, and given the chance the serve under the Asantemene as an advisor. The Benin Empire is annexed, and northern expansion to the Niger River in the region is fulfilled, and fortesses are ordered to be built, ending expansion into the east (the river stops short of OTL Abuja and Port Harcourt). In the west, the last Fante tribes that held against the Ashanti are crushed, and assimilated into the Empire. Expansion there is not yet complete, with plans to control the whole of the West African coast to Senegal dreamt by the Asantemene. However, to prevent the growing economy from collapsing under the weight of the expansion, the Asantemene orders a two-year halt to expansion. He plans to focus on developing the army and navy, with plans for a 150,000-man standing army (just shy of the OTL 200,000 Ashanti army) underway with the recruitment and training of locals tribesmen. The navy itself consists of five sloops-of-war, though the Asantemene seeks to expand this to a forty ship navy by 1780. The social reforms continue, with the formation of a university in Kumasi to teach the knowledge brought back from Europe to the people.
- Japan: The great northern campaign is launched by the end of March with an army of 70,000 strong bolstered by new peasant recruits wielding firearms and trained in basic tactics. The core samurai force of 50,000 all wielding firearms are considered the most brutal and efficient fighting force in Japan since the days of Oda Nabunaga, while the rest of the forces contain hardened trained commoners. The campaign's objective is to submit the northern domains but with mercy toward the northerners since they aren't a part of the Shogunate and to prevent the further loss of Japanese blood. The first assault is launched at the cities of Nagano, Niigata and Iwaki with the main target being Sendai, the capital of the alliance. The Imperialist march is met with heavy resistance but which ends largely in the slaughter of the alliance soldiers due to the usage of firearms, cannons and superior numbers of the Imperialists. The last Shogunate stronghold of Osaka finally falls to the Imperialist forces and the city is almost nothing but and dealing a nice 6000 casaulties to the 10,000 strong Imperialist army the first major losses suffered in the entire war, but not one of the 13,000 Shogunate forces that were in the city survive due to the tenacity of both sides and the jingoist feelings both felt due to the death of their leaders. Reconstruction of Imperialist areas continues. Kyoto is being the major point of efforts. in the south several firearms workshops are set up mainly in that Tosu, and the Satsuma domains. The national reorganization begins with the domains being pulled into central administration led by those appointed by the regency of the young Emperor. While this will take some time to implement the process has begun. The Satsuma and Hiroshima ports begin the construction of a navy for the Empire constructing western frigates and clippers but infused with eastern architecture and style creating the hybrid Hoshu ship that will be completed in a year or two with several being put forward for construction and similar oriental style clippers being built quicker.
- Principality of Waldeck The Prince issues a decree giving complete freedom to the Press, and many newspapers and periodicals appear in Arolsen and Waldeck and Pyrmont. The liberals, already pleased with the abolition of serfdom, are yet more pleased with their sovereign. The more vocal and progressive among the papers begin calling on the Prince to establish a Diet, consisting of both elected and appointed members. The Captain-General completes the raising of the 4th Battalion, and it is stationed in the Principality. (The current situation of the Waldecker army: 1st battalion in Netherlands, 2nd battalion at home, 3rd battalion in the Crimea, and 4th also at home.) The Prince offers help to the Montbeliards in starting their army.
- We really need a player for Britain. Without them there no balances to French and Russian expansion and then the game becomes implausible.
- Might I suggest Guns? He plays Britain in nearly every game I've been in. I'm sure he'd agree to the request.
- Yes. Someone fetch him.
- All right, but if he doesn't return, I claim dibs on Britain.
- Crimean Khanate: The Khan Maqsud Giray states that the Crimean Khanate will not turn against the Ottoman Empire, regardless of how the West affects it. The western reformations passed by his predecessors are primarily for the military. The Khan boldly requests that the Khanate be allowed to have the primary role in the succession of the Khans.
- France sees the spread of democratic ideas dangerous to the French government, and declares any Enlightmwnt works be burned, all criticism against the government banned, and any government opposition wiped out by the secret police. They are, however, still unable to stop the spread of knowledge throughout the country. They realize they are in a precarious position in India now that the Dutch has joined as well as several other major powers. With war coming, they mobilize in New France as well.
- Russia: Russia expands more in Alaska and into Western Canada. Russia asks France if they want help with the Dutch in India.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese government accepts the Russian request for an embassy and the treaty of Kyoto is proposed to Russia which includes the following: acceptance of Japanese control and sovereignty over the Japanese archipaelago including Karafatu, and the Kurils, Japanese acceptance of Russian control over northern eurasia above the Kurils, a favorable trade agreement between nations on equal terms neither superior over the other, exchange of cultural values except religion, and no military presence of one state in the other.
- Russian Diplomacy: Russia agrees to Japan's terms.
- French Diplomacy: It asks Russia if Crimean expansion concerns its interests for Russia.
- Russian Diplomacy: For the time being not yet, but possibly later on. Russia asks France if they want help against the Dutch in India.
- 13 Colonies (Thought I Give Another Shot): Improvement of Infrastructure in the colony continues. Meanwhile, certain individuals are inspired by the democratic ideas. Development of the US Navy begins, as a coastal defense network to protect from pirates, or enemy warships.
- The war between the Glorious (France, Spain, Austria, Russia, Sardinia, Denmark-Norway, Bavaria) and Continental Alliances (Britain, Portugal, Sweden, Poland-Lithuania, Saxony, Hesse-Kassel, Brunswick) has begun.
- The war continues to boil in South India. As the Dutch continue to make raids despite recent attacks.
- The Ottomans ban Europeans from the Empire or Crimea after its response.
- Japan: The Imperial coalition, now the official government of Japan, launches the assault on the cities of the northern alliance meeting mild resistence but overwhelming the northern defences due to the general superiority of their forces with the city of Niigata and Nagano falling after only a month's seige, laying the foundations for the second major push north, all surrendering forces off the northern forces are granted a pardon in exchange for their katanas an offer that many accept despite its humiliating significance of accepting defeat. Plans are made to reintirgrate the northern alliance into the Empire forces in the near future once relations have healed. reconstruction and modrnization of infrastructure is now in full swing as cities start to get better roads, and more money is being funneled into a new education, administration, and trade system. The Imperial government begins little by little installing the new system by taking about a more centralized steps to governing such as sending Imperial representatives to each domain to oversee the Daimyos works and making all decision making by any domain subject to Imperial permission, this slowly begins the process of centralization. The navy starts getting built with seven Euro-Japanese hybrid clippers being built. A small expedition is to be sent to the Ryukyu islands to bring news of the changes in Japan and finally bring the vassal state of the Ryukyu Kingdom into the Japanese state.
- Principality of Waldeck The Prince is alarmed at the renewed state of war in Europe. He finally gives in to the liberals, and creates a Diet of fifteen elected councillors and five nobles. The Diet will advise the Prince on decisions, and advises him to remain neutral in the war, for now.
- Great Britain: The military prepares for war. Morale, however, is mixed. The country is eager to get revenge at France and Spain for being defeated, but are scared that Britain may lose another war. The Royal Navy prepares for 30 ships to take control of the English Channel, which are ordered to blow away any French, Spanish, Russian or Danish ship that tries to use the Channel. Hopefully, it will deter the enemies' fleets. About 2,500 Army soldiers are shipped to the Channel Islands, to declare them as British territory, and are ordered to capture French-controlled town and kill all civilians, regardless of whether they're men, women or children. The islands will be used as Naval Ports for our ships, and to use the available trees and resources to build at least 5-10 ships. We hope that the Swedish and Portuguese Navies can handle their nearby rivals. A representative is sent to Brazil, hearing of the Brazilian Provisional Navy, to assist their Portuguese and British allies.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The new Japanese government offers a trade agreement to the British to help make better ties (I'm a neutral country. It's well within my possibility to trade and retain relations with both sides).
- Rupert's Land pledges its support for Great Britain.
- British Diplomacy: The King thanks the Japanese and Ruperts Land for their help and friendship, and promises that together, we shall rule the future!
- Asanteman: The Ashanti receive their European frigates, and have constructed four additional sloop-of-wars, and two brigs, bringing the size of the navy to twelve ships total. The Asantemene orders a small expedition to South Africa and Madagascar, and to both showcase the might of the Ashanti, and to establish relations in those regions. To aid in this effort, a royal charter is given to Kuaku Akpenamawu, the Lord of Lome (OTL Lome), to establish the Ashanti South Africa Company, and establish a trading post in OTL Durban, and begin trading with the locals to bring new goods and ideas home. However, he is told that aid will be difficult given the small navy. The establishment of Ashanti rule in the Ivory Coast is swift, with the defeat of several tribes holding out against the Ashanti. Forts, roads, cities, farms, and ports are constructed across the Empire, with the founding of Abidjan as a second major port city, and the founding of Man (OTL city in the Ivory Coast), as a major European-style star fortress, which is to serve as the center of Ashanti efforts in the region to expand westward. The first gun arsenal in Asanteman is built in Kumasi, and a cannon foundry is built in Oyo-Ile (OTL Oyo). The King has noted that the culture of Asanteman is now a hybrid Ashanti-European one. Plans to extend this culture into the rural lands of the Empire and into the newly conquered lands is hoped to begin shortly. The first census is expected to take place in 1770, and on that year, all expansion is to cease for ten years.
- Mughal Empire: Fearing the defeat of France in India may disrupt balance in India, the Mughal Emperor, following his general's advice, declares war on the Marthara. This raises some protests by few Buddhist and other non-Muslim religious groups who have been living in the Empire for the past year due to the new toleration policy, but only a few. The Mughal Emperor states they want to keep the balance of power in India. The main bulk of the Mughal Army comes to disrupt the Marthra Army which is pitted against the French, while a strong part of the army is stationed in Delhi, and other smaller yet strong armies are fortified in strategic locations.
- Ottoman Empire: The Ottoman Sultan Murad III expulses whoever bureaucrat had gone against him in his decision of partial modernisation, and re-opens the boundaries by royal decree. He notes that Crimea is entirely open to military reform and allows the Crimea more authority. He also continues, like he has in previous years, to phase out power of the conservative Janissaries and turn his court into a more secular one.
- 13 Colonies: The 13 Colonies moves forces along the border to protect against the French and Spanish, while construction on the American navy continues. George Washington is placed in charge of the military, and support is declared for Great Britain.
- Russia: Russia warns Britain about doing anything drastic. Russia prepares defenses and mobilizes the army and navy in case of attack. Defenses are built and troops and ships are shipped to Alaska to protect the colony, Shipyards, gun workshops and cannon foundries are built in Alaska so the colony can be self sufficent when it comes to defense. A military service edict is established all over the Empire. The initiative states that every town, city and village must have a militia and that every able bodied male must receive military training and own a rifle/musket with plenty of ammo and be registered with their local militia to be called into service in the event of invasion by a foreign nation. In order to follow the edict citizens rush out to purchase rifles/muskets of their choice and in the event someone couldn't afford a gun, with proper proof, they will receive a free rifle/musket and a good supply of ammo from a government warehouse. Russia asks France if they want help in India with the Dutch.
- Can a Mod please add Russia's expansions on the map
- France declares total war against the Continental Alliance. Morale is high, as many Frenchmen are inspired by the Seven Years' War victory. They begin absolute mobilization in all colonies. Propaganda is spread to encourage people to fight for their country. It calls for all of its allies to help the glorious country. They ask the Japanese for help as it officially recognizes the government. In New France, numerous forts are built and begin promising the Native Americans an expansion of their reservations if they all join. They thank the Russians for help, SECRETLY suggesting striking the heartland.
- The war (now called World War) takes over India, Europe and the Americas. Mobilization takes over all belligerents of the war. Colonies begin preparing for self-defense. So far, the Mughals have joined the Glorious Alliance while the Marathas joined the Continental Alliance. Numerous minor nations are being called by the two different sides to join theirs.
- WAR SO FAR IN EUROPE: British ships raid the English Channel and the northern coast of France, causing a considerable amount of loss lives. Denmark-Norway skirmish with the Swedes at the border. Sardinia raids any enemy ships while Bavaria sends troops to support the Austrians. The Dutch also make naval raids at enemy territory.
- WAR SO FAR IN INDIA: With the Mughals in the war, the Marathas suffer a massive war in two fronts. They are in a losing position despite aid from the Dutch. Mughal generals advise the Emperor to take British Bengal.
- WAR SO FAR IN THE AMERICAS: The Spanish colonies invade Brazil and Dutch Guyana with full force. They send fleets to terrorize any enemy islands. The Dutch do the same for Spain and France. Meanwhile, they are numerous border skirmishes from the French and British colonials.
- 13 Colonies: The Thirteen Colonies continue to build forts and ships along its border with New France and New Spain. John Adams advises the Thirteen Colonies to not directly strike at New France and Florida, and instead wait for them to launch a strike. Earthworks are constructed around Boston, Charleston, Savannah, and New York City,
- Rupert's Land wishes to consolidate all British North American forces under the command of General George Washington.
- 13 Colonies Dip: Probally would work well as one solid army than dozens of separate armies in a chaotic mess.
- Principality of Waldeck: Since Hesse-Kassel is now at war, and obviously in need of money, the Diet advises the Prince to renew his offer to Hesse to purchase the small enclaves within Waldeck, which he does. The 2nd and 4th Battalions drill in order to be ready, just in case some country decides to violate Walddeck's neutrality.
- Japan: Sendai is taking by early may and with the collapse of its capital the northern alliance almost completely surrenders simutaneously to the Imperialist government marking the end of the four year civil war. Troops begin distributing throughout Japan to maintain order and spread the planned Imperialist system with the first stage already being implemented on a widescale throughout southern and central Japan. Satsuma has become the major centre of arms production with local muskets being produced now on large scales suplementing the Dutch purchases which within two years will altogether cease with plans to make more production facilities in Kyoto and Hiroshima. Administration is centred in Kyoto. new roads are being laid to increase travel and internal trade. The navy continues to be constructed, and the Ryukyu islands expedition is launched with 6000 troops along with a letter with the Imperial seal inviting the ryukyu islands into the Empire of Japan, the King, under pressure, is forced to comply marking the full integration of the vassal state into Japan as a part of the Satsuma Domain for now and the King of Ryukyu is granted a place in the satsuma inner circle. plans are put forward for a northern expansion into the northern islands. Japanese docks are declared completely open for trade but there will be tariffs on several goods to avoid the collapse of the local production. The Imperial army is officially declared from the Imperial coalition and training to turn it into a professional army begins.Japan declares neutrality in the European conflict as it trades with Russians, Dutch and British. It is willing to trade with all sides of the conflict and refuses to get involved in the conflict due to its current necesities and interests since the war will be over colonies that are distinctly of no interest to the Japanese. and the government states that it has just ended the civil war that has trashed the nation for 4 years and great tensions are still among the populace and another war will destroy the thin unity that has been established.
- Great Britain: The Battle of the Channel has racked up a massive body count. The English Channel is littered with bodies and wooden wreckage. The Navy is focusing on commanding the Channel, so when the French Navy is finally taken down for good, a full-scale invasion of France will be possible. We appreciate the help by our allies, and especially by the 13 Colonies of America. About 10 Million Pounds (Billions of Pounds by today's standards), are put into the construction of 40 three-decker ships, under the Charles class, the largest order up to today, which will be built in Eastern Scotland and Northeastern England. Plans are put to develop 5 Victory-class ships, the largest and most powerful ship-of-the-lines ever built (Earlier than OTL Victory). About 15 ships are to be sent to assist the Brazillian Provisional Navy in the South American Theatre. Propaganda and stories are everywhere, trying to recruit as many men as possible to join the Army or Navy.
The Ashanti expedition to South Africa establishes a colony at OTL Durban, and begins working on setting up homes for the coming arrivals. The Ashanti South Africa Company makes contact with the native Zulu people, and begins trading with them. The company's Zulu guides help them in their search for diamonds, which are to be sold to the Europeans.In the Empire proper, expansion into West Africa continues with the capture of new lands and the defeat of a coalition of Mandinkan tribes. The navy continues expasion, with the completion of the Ashanti's first natively-built frigate, the Nyankopon, named after the Ashanti supreme deity. It is the largest of their four frigates, and the flagship of the Royal Ashanti Navy. Modernization in the rural areas of the Empire begins once the cities have been brought up to European standards. A delegation of three ships and 250 men are sent to Japan to establish former relations and trade links.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Imperial government welcomes the Ashanti but only accept 20 unarmed diplomats to enter the Imperial city of the Kyoto the rest of the men are told to return to their homeland no armed groups that aren't given permission by the Imperial Court shall be allowed to enter any Japanese city to protect the nation's integrety and pride. Anything contrary to these wishes will be considered an insult.
- Ashanti Response: The Ashanti shall send only the 20 diplomats, but the 250 marines shall remain at sea to protect the diplomatic mission.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese will accept it on the condition that not one set foot on Japanese soil without Imperial permission and that the mission accept a division of Japanese Imperial soldiers stand by the docking area to make sure that this order is fulfilled to the letter.
- Ashanti Response: Agreed.
- This is absolutely not plausible. You may be heading into westernization, but you are absolutely not at this level yet. RandomWriterGuy (talk) 04:26, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
- The Qing Empire rules a vast amount of territory now, the largest China has ever ruled (though in truth the Manchus still are the dominant group). The Qing build up many Imperial cities in China to be larger and more beautiful, at great expense. The Qianlong Emperor, fearful of Manchu assimilation into Chinese society, creates more discriminatory measures. Corruption continues to rise among the Qing, but there is little the average person can do. The Qing attempt to annex both Korea and Tibet peacefully, moderator RNG needed.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese government hearing of Chinese attempts to assimilate Korea violently protest based on Joseon being an independent state and Koreans being a separate culture, despite being a vassal state of China.
- The Qing state that they rule over many small ethnicities, and most have not yet lost their culture. The Korean's history and culture are much more influenced by the Manchus and Chinese than the Mongolians, yet the Mongolians' culture still survives. The Qing Empire is the center of the world, all cultures gather and prosper there. Under the superior Chinese culture, which itself is under the most superior, the Manchus.
- Spain: The King orders that all troops are withdrawn from Brazil and we'll remain neutral in this conflict as we were expecting the peace, yet if any conflict reaches our Territories we will respond in other news
Vancouver is Claimed by Spain as well the Oregon territories are still being explored
- British Diplomacy: As long as the Spanish don't assist the French in any way, or attack Portugal or Spain, we will respect Spanish neutrality. We will be sending representives to Portugal and Brazil, urging them not to attack Spanish forces, so that your wishes will be fulfilled.
- There is a reason that they never did this.
- Ashanti D: The Asantemene would like to establish trade relations with Spain for his Empire.
- Crimean Khanate: The Khan thanks the Ottoman Sultan for allowing the Khanate to have some more autonomy, and it requests if it would like to invade Persia together. The Khan also pledges that the Khanate has no intentions to invade Russia at this time.
- The County of Montbeliard: The army of Montbeliard has been finished, and is free to be hired by other countries in the region. The ambassador of Montbeliard proposes embassies in Paris and Waldeck.
- Russia: Russia prepares to go to war. More weapons are made. More defenses built Russia looks were to attack.
- France SECRETLY meets with Spanish diplomats, questioning why would they withdraw from the war. It SECRETLY asks Waldeck to join the war and they may get the Hessian enclaves that they longed for, which were declined from the Hessian King. They begin sending troops to northern France and the beach coast to repel any British sea invasion. Numerous defenses are built, residents are being conscripted to the army, and SECRETLY begins building ships in southwestern France in order to prepare for their invasion task force. The goal is to build 100 of the best ships in the best design possible while gaining resources from its allies SECRETLY. They praise all of those who helped France in the war. They begin to go on the offensive against the Marathas. With the Mughals behind their back, they know that the Marathas will crumble to the Mughal and French might. Meanwhile, they begin launching an invasion of Dutch Ceylon and begin to automatically capture any Dutch ports on the mainland subcontinent. They continue to spread propaganda, pursuading the people to help Mother France in the war. At the Americas, they do everything they can to ensure the safety of their colonies. To protect all soliders sailing to the Americas, it SECRETLY sends them through the Atlantic until they hit near the equator, and then turn around and head for the Caribbean. Then, they go through the safest path possible and drop them off at New Orleans. They continue to recruit as many colonials as possible. They SECRETLY pursuade Sardinia to assist the French military ships and encourage Bavaria and Austria to attack Hesse-Kassel and Brunswick while France tries to hold them off from the country as much as possible. They send SECRET aid to Denmark-Norway to combat Sweden.
- WAR SO FAR IN EUROPE: The English Channel becomes a bloodbath, forcing enemy and even neutral ships to go around the channel. Austria and Bavaria launch attacks against Hesse-Kassel and Brunswick. Diplomats are sent to the Waldecks, stating if they join, they can gain the Hessian enclaves. In terms of size, the Dane-Norwegians are somewhat overwhelmed in parts of Norway, as many parts are now under Swedish control. Meanwhile, Sweden commits skirmishes against the Russians in Finland and begin to siege St. Petersburg. Sardinia agrees to aid French ships heading toward the Americas. Spain and Portugal's removal from the war ends the short-lived front in South America, but angers France in the process.
- WAR SO FAR IN THE AMERICAS: Skirmishes continue to grow in the colonial borders. The mostly-French Catholics, who refuse to submit under the British, join the French army. Patriotism in the region is high.
- WAR SO FAR IN INDIA: The Marathas, realizing they are in a losing position, surrenders to the Mughals and the French. The Treaty of Delhi is to be discussed in the talk page. And with that, only the front in Ceylon remains.
- Hesse absolutely refuses to hand them over the enclaves to Waldeck.
- Korea, at the mercy of China (RNG 1-7, 8-10: 1-Yes), agrees to be peacefully annexed. But the Tibetans (1-3, 4-10: 9-No) are fiercely nationalistic and refuse.
- The Janissaries rebel against the Sultan to gain back their position.
- Great Britain: Reports are now calling the war in the Channel as the bloodiest Naval battle in British history. King George III of the United Kingdom, despite announcing that the British are commanding the Channel, and needs more Army recruits to prepare for a future Invasion of France. In reality, the Channel is reportedly impossible to get through every five minutes without hitting wreckage of either Navy, or even an unlucky neutral Dutch merchant ship (nobody could determine whether it was British or French responsibility). While the Navy usually recruits those close to the channel or ocean, the Navy advertises itself farther up north in Scotland, where they have heard less of the horrors to the English Channel. The Army's recruits however, continues to grow, as stories of epic battles are printed in newspapers all over the Kingdoms, and how a massive army could finally overwhelm the powerful French, who finally need a taste of their just desserts. With total focus on the Channel Islands, few Royal Navy ships leave Europe, especially since the ones were recalled from Brazil since Portugal and Spain's exit from the war, they go straight for the English Channel, some are rumoured to have seen some of the largest Ship Docks ever made on the French Atlantic Coast, but could never be confirmed, and the rumours have since been dismissed by officials. At least 15 ships are planned to aid the 13 Colonies and Rupert's Land, but will go as one big travel, since French ambushes are a possibility, and they can't go through the North Sea route, since the Danish Navy could be a bigger threat than they imagined.
- Japanese Diplomacy: In a secret letter to London sent in the most modest way possible an offer is made the British will be allowed to use Japanese ports and will gain special trading rights in the nation in exchange for the British aid in building up a powerful navy with trained officers and an alliance after their war with France and their allies.
- British Diplomacy: The British find Japan's offer a benefit to both nations, and will send a representative with 5 ship guard to meet in Japan as soon as they can. They would have to sneak past potential European threats along the Atlantic, however, we plan to travel through America, and ask if Japan could come to Western America (Somewhere around OTL Washington or Oregon state), in case there are no available ships available on the Pacific Coast.
- Japanese Diplomacy: Following the British interest in the meeting several more diplomats are sent carrying the same message to the British colony in North America protected by one of the new Hoshu class ships and two clippers all bearing the Imperial flag as a sign of neutrality and diplomacy to pass through other national waters. And another to British India with the same protection to deliver the message.
- 13 Colonies: Fortifications along New France continue, and the Home Guard (like the National Guard, expect is loyal to the 13 Colonies and Great Britain) is formed from the recruits in the 13 Colonies, and falls under the command of George Washington, who is wishing to prove himself in battle, one of these upcoming days. Construction on three iron-hulled vessels (similar to the USS Constitution) begin. Defenses around Boston, Savannah, New York, Charleston, and Baltimore continue.
- Japan: The Japanese government violently protests the Chinese annexation of Korea, and plans are made in secret for the future but nothing will be done yet due to Japanese lack of stability and lack of sufficient forces or supplies for a war right now. (Keep in mind, secret right now) The government moves to rapidly create a navy of the new Hoshu class ship which is just as effective as the European frigate but of Japanese architecture. The government also puts all they can into turning the Imperial army into a professional fighting forces, the samurai restrictions are lifted and peasants are allowed to join this creates a voluntary professional armed force, they are to be trained along European lines while sustaining the katana for close combat. The first trial is made with the campaign to colonize the northern islands the army heads north to Hokkaido from the enclave city of Sapporo it launches an invasion of the Ainu territory. The economic and political reforms continue. The government through their advisor policy begin to take more power from the Daimyo and invest more in the advisor slowly turning the domains into prefectures. Several bell foundries are built (cannon foundries) along with several more gunsmiths. The incorporation of the Ryukyu Islands is completed and the Kingdom of Ryukyu is turned into the Okinawa Islands a part of the Satsuma domain. The government is built along two lines the Emperor at the head of the government, and the Imperial Court made up of the aristocrats and the domains that fought for the Imperial restoration. Since the Emperor will only become of age in another five years the Imperial Court will act in his interests.
- Russian Diplomacy: Czarina Catherine II requests that Japan not intervene in the war and/or against Russia itself. In return we would be happy to help Japan modernize in any way possible, including trade deals.
- Japanese Diplomacy: Japanese neutrality has already been declared a modernization is fine but the trade deal is acceptable. in a secret message an offer is made to Russia for future designs on the east.
- Russian Diplomacy: Russia is glad Japan is neutral, and trade ships are sent over. We'll help modernize, just ask and we'll give. Also in Secret, Russia responds by accepting their offer for future designs.
- French Diplomacy: It SECRETLY promises the Japanese that their modernization will be sped up and trade agreements can be established if Japan joins France.
- Mughal Empire: The Emperor is glad at the surrender of the enemy in India, bringing less needless deaths. It prepares to begin negotiating with the Marathas and the French.
- Russia: Russia declares war on Sweden. Troops are moved to the Russian-Finnish border to combat the Swedes incursions. The military initiative has fared well for the Russians as all male citizens in militias fight along side army regulars in St. Petersburg in order to protect the Czarina, keeping the Swedes at bay, trying to repulse them. After several days of being besieged, Russian special forces manage sneak out the royal family, the Governing Senate and the Heads of the Army and Navy, out in the night. They travel to Moscow and will run the country and the war from there unitl it is safe to return to St. Petersburg. Meanwhile Russia sends a fleet and troops to the Netherlands laying siege to Nes, quickly capturing the West Frisian Islands, then landing troops in Northeastern Netherlands and making beachheads. Russia requests French aid in subduing the Dutch. Russia goes into full war mode, producing tons of muskets/rifles, pistols, swords, bullets, gunpowder and various other wartime essentials. The Navy moves to build more ships every year. Russia mobilizes the entire active military to watch and guard their respective zones. While several armies are kept or moved to the west and north west, while two are reserved to protect the temporary capitol.
Continues the Population of the Vancouver Island and continue to claim it under Spanish domination. The Spanish Citizens are asked to To settle in the west coast northern that California or to travel to Vancouver, explorers are sent to Australia to map the Coastline, in response to the French outrage we tell them our reason, the war is useless to the Kingdom and its viceroyalties. and we wouldn't gain to much, the King appreciates the British respect for the Spain's decision.
- I'm telling you, this wouldn't happen.
- On Spain's behalf, may I request some idea as to what that odd and rather uninformative statement meant? Because now I want to know why.
- Because Spain has not the resources, motive, or ability to extend its reach that far north.
- The Qing Empire absorbs Korea into it, now reaching a huge extent. The Chinese are angered by the Tibetans' refusal to be absorbed, but an attack on Tibet would, in their opinion, be silly at this time, due to the mountainaous nature. Meanwhile, the Chinese look south, toward south-east Asia, for tribute. For tribute is desperately needed, as the Qianlong Emperor's lavish palaces and conquests have wasted much money, and corruption has prevented the effectiveness of taxes already raised to the maximum. The Emperor orders the construction of a massive fleet to be made, and many more funds are spent on that. The average Chinese dislikes this spending, especially as it is done by a Manchu.
- Ottoman Empire: After a near-assassination by a Janissary supporter, the Emperor acts swiftly to destroy the Janissary order, sending the Rumelian guards to local provincial headquarters to pull them out before destroying them with artillery fire. The army chooses most leaders of the Jenissaries in Konstantinyye and burns down the headquarters. Almost all are executed and some are SECRETLY exiled to Persia to make a cover-up for the upcoming war. With the Janisary order being erradicated from the central provinces, Murad now has a lot more power over his upcoming reforms.
- Crimean Khanate: A few Janissaries escape to the Khanate, and the Khan is wondering if the Sultan would be okay with letting the Janissaries remain to become the bodyguard of the Khan. They will be handed over should the Sultan wish it. The Black Sea fleet is now about four frigates, three corvettes and ten galleys.
- Ragusa: Continues to grow and expand, and hosts a conference for the Spanish and Ottomans to discuss a Mediterranean alliance to protect the neutrality of the countries in the Mediterranean.
- France continues to fortify the northern border from a possible British invasion. With the surrender of the Marathas, they draw up the terms of the Treaty of Delhi. (MUGHAL EMPIRE TO TALK PAGE) With only the Dutch in India as well as the British, the French launch a full-out invasion of the island while SECRETLY encouraging the Mughal generals to take Bengal and split it up for themselves. It SECRETLY meets with Spain that they will gain land especially Brazil if they join, so they should not waste their time. Meanwhile, the SECRET plan to secretly export troops to the Americas has worked, with little incident along the way. Unless otherwise, they will continue with the plan. They officially close the English Channel for all English ships and SECRETLY decide to safely move civilian ships to safe water while warships are left to defend the coast. The navy continues its SECRET expansion in order to combat the British. They obviousl agree to support the Russians though they remind the last time France invaded its soliders fell victim to the dikes, so they must be cautious in their strategy. While they remain neutral in the Ottoman issue, they do, however, allow any refugees to the country. If the British manage to land in France, the court and the royal family will have to SECRETLY move to Marseilles until it is safe. All possessions in Versailles are brought with them. They continue helping New France with the border fortifications and the soldiers. Food rations begin all over the country.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince is very interested in the the French offer, and the Diet advises him to accept. However, the Captain-General utterly refuses to go to war unless there is guaranteed French military support. So, the Prince (SECRETLY, obviously), tells the French that he will join the war on their side, so long as military support (i.e, a regiment or so) is guaranteed.
- Pope Clement XIII becomes Pope.
- The transit of Venus follows by a solar eclipse.
- James Watt's steam engine becomes popular across Britain. Its implementation will be useful but only after the war.
- James Cook arrives in Tahiti.
- Louis Antoine de Bougainville finally circumnavigates the globe after three years.
- The revolt of the Janissaries falters as many of them are brutally murdered.
- WAR SO FAR IN INDIA: With the Marathas out, the Dutch and British in India are already fending for themselves, with Mughal and French generals alike calling for an invasion of these provinces.
- WAR SO FAR IN THE AMERICAS: The Dutch desperately spark a slave revolt in the French colony of Saint Dominic, with other revolts spreading to Cuba and Hispaniola. They also begin to seize several undefended enemy islands. In North America, the Iroquois once again join the British while the Huron and Cherokee (which did not rebel against France) mobilize with Western weaponry. Numerous forts from both sides are besieged.
- WAR SO FAR IN EUROPE: With ships from both sides clashing in the English Channel, it is virtually impossible to travel safely. The Dutch, now in a desperate situation, plan a SECRET strategy. They would lure the Russian armies into the low-level areas and break the dikes. Amsterdam is abandoned and burned to the ground while the government moves to a SECRET location. Bavaria and Austria send support toward the Russians while they crush Hesse-Kassel and Brunswick in numerous battles. Hanover, in a desperate situation, declares war on the Glorious Alliance. With the Russians on the Swedes' tail, they go on the defensive.
- Japan: Centralization of power continues as the domains are slowly coming under Imperial control. The modernization of the armed forces continues as they begin to straighten out and look far more respectable armed by localy produced arms of the same grade as European muskets. The economy starts to recover as trade has began picking up again along with agriculture and the growing industry (referring to workshops and artisans). The navy is nearing the first stages completion with four more Hoshu class ships being built and several more clippers. The expansion north begins with the armed forces slaughtering the native Ainu who resist the takeover of Hokkaido. Plans to push into Karafatu, and the Kurils begins. The vessels arrive safely in British ports to begin negotiations of an alliance after the war.
- Asanteman: The expansion of the Empire continues with the conquest of the Senegal region. The government continues to centralize power, and establishes courts, schools and government offices across the newly conquered territories. Asanteman now stretches from the Niger River in the east, to the Senegal River to the west. The census is to take place next year. Elsewhere, two new shipyards are built in Abidjan and newly built Lagos, and six warships are under-construction at Accra. A cannon foundry is built in Accra, and a hospital constructed in Abidjan. The military is expanded to its peak size of 200,000 men, 25,000 cavalry, and 300 cannon. This is reorganized into a peace-time army of 70,000 men, 4,500 cavalry, and 50 cannon, and divided into five district armies to better protect the Empire. The navy totals twenty ships and 3,000 marines, and is headquartered in Accra's citadel. The roads and tolls in the Empire are expanded, and the disorganized militias of the old ways are reorganized into a centralized police force for each of the major cities. The Empire continues with its social and economical reforms.
- Hey, if I wanted to say. Have a group of men go to another area and build an office you know to trade with the locals, or perhaps help set up homes for those looking to live there, like the Greeks, Pilgrims or maybe Courland, could I?
- Because you are still in your modernization phase and are still in development, no. Sorry. RandomWriterGuy (talk) 05:27, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince, hearing of Bavaria and Brunswick's victories against Hesse, declares war on Hesse, as per France's request. The 2nd Battalion seizes the enclaves, and the 4th Battalion launches an assault on Wolfhangen. The Captain-General orders the creation of a militia/home guard unit, the 5th Battalion (landwehr). The embassy request with Montbeiard is accepted.
- Great Britain: The war in the Channel get bloodier, as reportedly thousands of sailors in the Royal Navy, along with at least 25 ships, are gone. Anybody who talks about the high body count of the war, is to be arrested on the orders of King George III. Naval recruitment is mainly advertised in the north, as they are less knowledgeable about the high fatality rate of the Royal Navy at the moment. All ships, with the exception of those stationed in the 13 Colonies, and on route to Japan, will be ordered to fight in the English Channel. An army of nearly
100,000have recruited for the eventual Invasion of France, although at least hundreds, that are aware of how much damage the French are doing, are going into hiding.
- Too much. I mean, considering the nature of the war, yes it can be high. By in terms of population levels, I suggest lower. RandomWriterGuy (talk) 05:27, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Ottoman Empire While the Ottoman Empire warns Crimea against the Janissaries, it states that it is welcome to use the Janissaries fled there to whatever use they might need. They also begin to arm up their border against Persia, demanding the handing over of the Janissary leaders and actually expecting the petition to be denied so that war is begun. In the west, modernisation continues to grow at a faster pace, with the freedom of the press being given more rights (although not the whole freedom of press is granted).
- Russia: Russian troops and militias successfully push the Swedes out of St. Petersburg. Russian troops immediately swarm into Finland, going at least a hundred miles in, until being bogged down by heavy resistance. The Navy moves several ships to Helsinki and bombard it. Czarina Catherine II thanks Austria and Bavaria for their support. Russian troops are now wary of the low lying areas and move more ships and troops to the Netherlands. Troops land and lay siege to The Hague, bombarding it constantly with heavy artillery and making quick raids with ace troops.
- France continues to fight military battles against the British, although because of their superiority, they are aware that the British have an upper edge against them. As the war becomes a world war, the government is forced to recruit 100,000 men in order to defend the country against a possible British invasion. They thank Waldeck for joining the war. They continue to push against the Brunswickians and Hanoverians while the other land allies take care of Hesse-Kassel. In India, they begin an all-out offensive into Ducth Ceylon and British Bengal. They request the help of the Mughals in order to make this easier. (BTW, CHECK TALK PAGE FOR TREATY) Outraged but helpless of the situation in the Caribbean, they cannot do anything about it other than helping any fellow soldiers or French settlers escape to New Orleans. In the Americas, their ships are still being raided by the Dutch ships, but at least they are sticking to safer waters as much as possible. In New France, they continue supplying the natives with what they need and continue to combat the British in two fronts.
- Spanish missions in California begin to establish a chain of coastal settlements to strengthen Spain's hold in the region.
- Bengal suffers a famine in which 1/3 of the population (10 Million) die.
- WAR SO FAR IN EUROPE: Hesse-Kassel, Brunswick, and Hanover are devastated as part of the war in Europe. Fearing for their safety, Prussia (looking for revenge) and Baden (for their safety) join the war in the Continental Alliance. Sweden is squeezed down the middle as Denmark-Norway can liberate Swedish-held areas. In the English Channel, numerous ships have been lost. The ratio of Continental Alliance dead to Glorious Alliance dead is 1:3. With the Russians striking at the Netherlands, the Dutch troops are forced to turn to guerrilla warfare and the destruction of the dikes to block certain pathways. This causes confusion amongst the Russian troops.
- WAR SO FAR IN THE AMERICAS: With the Dutch holding onto numerous small enemy islands and Saint Dominique gaining independence, the whole French Caribbean has been lost. Numerous refugees head toward New Orleans, where they participate in the war against Britain. So far, the British, due to being battered from the Seven Years' War, are not successful of combatting French military might. Yet guerrilla activity slows them down. Yet the French and their Indian allies do the very same thing as well. Indians raids to both sides devastate numerous towns and settlements. There is also an Iroquois force heading toward Quebec and attempting to siege it.
- WAR SO FAR IN INDIA: The Bengal Famine has weakened the British position in India, allowing any attack on the region to be easier prior to it. The French manage to take northern Ceylon while pushing through Calcutta and sieging it.
- Um we really need a set of algorithms for these wars.
- Yeah I know. Why aren't the heads making them? RandomWriterGuy (talk) 04:39, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Japan: The military reformation is completed with the national standing at 100,000 active and a conscript clause to further increase numbers in times of war. The Imperial forces are trained along western lines but with the active usage of guerrilla tactics even when in superior numbers to avoid unnecessary casualties and the usage of terrain becomes important for war tactics in Japan to use the terrain and superior firepower over enemy forces (Japanse Imperial Soldier), these tactics are practised by the small numbers of forces fighting Ainu natives in the north with huge success. Devastating their forces when fighting. All of Hokkaido has falling to Imperial forces and another invasion will be made on Karafatu, and the Kurils. The navy continues to be constructed three more Hoshu class are created and several smaller ships as well all now with the European iron base as well in the ships. Plans to make a ship similar to the Dutch East Indiamen ships for trade and possibly for war. economic reforms continue as the economy continues to centralize in control but gains more private incentive, and expand with more workshops and artisans opening up. The final political maneuver begins with the advisors in each domain being granted more power and the domains being transformed into Prefectures, the Daimyos are officially stripped of their titles and powers along with the rest of the samurai class and they are offered jobs in the administration of the Empire or in the army, most decide to take the government's offer, but still others bitter by the way they were treated go into hiding.
- Great Britain: Closer looks at the numbers, place 75-85 thousand recruits ready to invade France, rather than 100,000 previously thought. General John Manners, Marquess of Granby, commander of the British Army, believes that even an army that big may not be able to take over France, since the country is believed, but not confirmed, to have a higher population than Britain, along with Conscription, which meant more French than British soldiers. In a secret order, only told to higher-ups in the Royal Navy, and royalty in Scotland, King George III orders the building of new shipyards, to construct as many ships as possible, and as big as possible, causing massive amounts of the royal tax to go into building massive shipyards, that could build over 100 ships at a time, most of these shipyards will be located on the Scottish Coast, near Edinbough. This is reported that entire forests in Northern England and Scotland may be cut down, and entire mines will be depleted, to form this Super Fleet, planned to make 150-200 ships within 2-3 years. This will allow at least 20 more ships to be commissioned, to fight in the English Channel. The plan is to deplete the French Navy, to hopefully have enough recruits to perform a full-scale Invasion of France.
- Asanteman: The Ashanti military places full emphasis on the navy, which now consists of 30 ships and 7,500 marines. The Empire begins looking overseas for new economic opprotunities, and seeks to get into the colonial game in the near future. Education is now widely avaliable to the masses, and the construction to European-esque cities become widespread. The Asantemene seeks to showcase this progress to the world, and does so by taking his first trip overseas. He plans to tour Europe, visit Asia's premier powers, and visit South Africa to broker deals with the natives there for a series of trade packs. His fleet will consist of 17 ships, and shall be lead by the Empire's first and only ship-of-the-line, Onyame. His bodyguard of 1,000 men are the best and brightest of his military force, and shall demostrate the Empire's new military might. The tour shall serve both as an infomative adventure for the Asantemene, and a display of power and wealth of the Empire.
- Russian diplomacy: Russia invites the Asantmene to visit Moscow and when fully rebuilt, St. Petersburg.
- Ashanti R: The Ashanti accept the offer.
- The Qing Empire's vast navy sails south, toward Southeast Asia. It is a glory of modern Chinese naval technology. There, they demand tribute from Vietnam, Cambodia, Siam, Burma, and Arakan. China also declares that they will protect these states from any foreign domination by any nation other than the Qing Empire. Corruption continues to rise under the nose of the Qianlong Emperor. RNG needed for tribute states.
- Japanese Diplomacy: Seeing the Chinese arrogance, the Imperial Court sends its own envoys into South East Asia to negotiate treaties with the nations, mainly Siam promising to protect their sovereign rights in the face of the Chinese state. Japanese Diplomats spare no expense at insulting Chinese Diplomats.
- The Qing Empire laughs at the island barbarians who threaten the cultural hegemony that China has held over the region for eternity. The Qianlong Emperor announces that the Japanese should be grateful he demands no tribute from them.
- Ethiopian Diplomacy: Ethiopia opens dialogue with The Glorious Qing Empire, requesting an Ethiopian trade mission to the Great and Mighty Empire as well as the creation of an Ethiopian embassy in the capital in order to strengthen ties between our two nations.
- The Qing Empire accepts the Ethiopian's allegiance, and states that they will send ships to create an outpost in Ethiopia, and will bring back some Ethiopians to set up their embassy in China.
- Japanese Diplomacy: Seeing the Chinese arrogance, the Imperial Court sends its own envoys into South East Asia to negotiate treaties with the nations, mainly Siam promising to protect their sovereign rights in the face of the Chinese state. Japanese Diplomats spare no expense at insulting Chinese Diplomats.
- Principality of Waldeck: The 4th Battalion occupies Wolfhangen, and the Captain-General plans an invasion of Fritzlar, which is to the south. The Hessian enclaves have been subdued by the 2nd Battalion, and they are given a representative in the Diet.
- Ethiopia: Ethiopia completes reforms to increase the productivity of its workforce. It then starts a campaign of peaceful expansion to the east, utilising trade missions and the threat of military force.
- Russia: Russia now controls most of The Netherlands with the exception of pockets of heavy resistance in Rotterdam and Tilburg. Russian stay clear of dikes, but keep an eye out near them for Dutch troops. The Guerrillas cause losses to Russian troop. But these are quelled. Russian troops push through Finland, causing serious strain on the Swedes. Russian troops lay siege to Helsinki both on land and by ships on the sea. A Russian fleet and a Swedish fleet meet at the ege of The Gulf of Finland and The Baltic Sea, large battle ensues, those sides sustain heavy losses, but the Russians leave in victory.
- France leaves Brunswick, Baden, and Hesse-Kassel for Bavaria, Waldeck and Austria for their spoils of war. They send a fleet as an invasion force to Hanover to take over the country since they have a personal union with Britain. Realizing Prussia's entry into the war, they declare war on Prussia, aiding Poland and Austria to ensure the Prussians do not get any spoils of war. In Bengal, with the famine causing most of the population to be impoverished, they take advantage of this and the invasion goes better than predicted. They make numerous landings in southern Bengal and because of their weakness, the people do nothing and go on with their daily lives. Calcutta is sieged and numerous British East India Co. forts are captured. In Ceylon, they continue moving down the island, capturing numerous Dutch settlements along the way. They continue to conscript more, as they manage to reach 110,000. To allow the population to swell, they legalize teenage marriage. In order to destroy an important British grip on the Americas, they invade Newfoundland and begin to take over most of the island. They send bands of militia and native American troops to the Hudson Bay region, where they hope to capture numerous settlements and forts. In the Appalachians, they continue to move through the mountains, taking any advantage possible of slowing down the British due to their inexperience with the territory. They begin to instigate slave uprisings in the Southern states SECRETLY.
- The Jannisary revolt is crushed, with many fleeing to Europe, Persia, Ethiopia, and Crimea.
- 'Vietnam (RNG 1-2 No, 3-10 Yes: 8 , Yes) , Cambodia (RNG 1-3 No, 4-10 Yes: 9, Yes), Siam (RNG 1-5 Yes, 6-10 No: 8, No), Burma (RNG 1-5 Yes, 6-10 No: 9, No) , and Arakan '(RNG 1-5 Yes, 6-10 No: 6, No): Vietnam and Cambodia agree to be tribute states, but Arakan, Burma and Thailand decline.
- WAR SO FAR IN INDIA: Because of the Dutch withdrawal, the governor in Ceylon surrenders to the French. Mughal forces (automated) and French forces overwhelm the British thanks to the recent famine, Calcutta surrenders yet many areas still hold out.
- WAR SO FAR IN THE AMERICAS: Because of the Dutch withdrawal, numerous islands in the Caribbean become lightly defended. In North America, the French, due to their military superiority, coupled by the help of the natives, manage to score several victories in the Appalachians. Numerous British forts are captured. Up in the north, French raiding partieis are bogged down by the British.
- WAR SO FAR IN EUROPE: The Dutch are forced to withdraw their forces from around the world to help liberate the Netherlands from the Russians. The Russians suffer heavy resistance and experience numerous problems in occupation. Ships of the Dutch navy become pirates against Russian supply routes. In Sweden, the Swedish are forced to abandon St. Petersburg to defend the home country. They try to hold out in western Finland while trying to repel Danish attackers. Hesse-Kassel and Baden are overrun by foreign troops and are removed from the war. Hanover, Prussia and Brunswick continue to hold out.
- Has Capt. Cook discovered Australia's Eastern coast?
- Great Britain: The King hears devastating news of the British forces weakening in India and America. News of the Swedish and Dutch forces appear not to sound too good, despite initial news that they were performing well in battle. The King and royalty draft up a new plan, that is only to be kept within the highest levels of the military. Eight Naval warships, and Galleons containing 1,500 soldiers will be sent to the French Coast, where they will be told (lied) that a backup force of 100,000 soldiers will come to prepare for invasion, and that the first wave must set up a base for the British forces from the Islands of Jersey and Sark to the coastal town of Barneville in Lower Normandy. The plan is for the soldiers to invade and get the attention in Barneville, which then surviving soldiers that retreat, can reveal information of what the French Army is doing.
One out of 150 soldiers will be taught French, and find out plans of what the military plans to do, with hopes that at least one of them can reveal what the enemy is planning.An Embassy is set up in Kyoto, which will allow for diplomatic relations with Japan, some sailors of the Royal Navy have already given knowledge about British Naval power, and wishes to bring the modernization to the Japanese to make their Navy worthy of the British. To help assist the British colonists, 10,000 soldiers will be sent to assist the Colonists. However, it's the maximum stated by the Commander.
- Look. I know it is plausible, but sadly this cannot be allowed. Since people have been messing around with the concept, I decided it might go way too far.
- Japan: The Japanese government, becoming increasingly tired of the Chinese, begins making increasing the priorities of planning a possible war within the next 30 years. They increase their relations with Siam and the Burmese states (RNG someone) to try to gain some allies against China. The army will be expanded to deal with the possible threat presented by Chinese numbers and increase the training of the armed forces by teaching more about fighting through guerrilla tactics to secure the upperhand against a larger force, thanks to Japanese superior firepower and tactics though the difference might be made but leaders are unsure of that part. Trade increases. The Japanese increase the naval standing of Japan and its naval vessels the Japanese naval command work with British naval officers to improve the overall design of the Hoshu class and other Japanese ships. The invasion of Karafatu and and the kurils begin, using the experience gained from fighting the natives on Hokkaido with relative effect.
- Ethiopian Diplomacy: The Ethiopian Warlord Ras Mikael sees the wisdom of friendship between our two nations. An Ethiopian trade mission has been sent with gifts of gold and coffee to be presented to the Japanese government.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese government will keep in mind the Ethiopian offer and accepts the Ethiopian diplomat and his gifts. The coffee is met with great interest while the gold is sent to be melted down and put into the Imperial coffers for future projects.
- Ethiopia: Ethiopia begins to use its natural resources and its new territory on the Red Sea coast to start to construct a fleet of five warships. However, Ethiopia assures all countries that these ships shall be used only for defence and expansion and we shall stay neutral unless our interests are threatened. Troops move along the Red Sea coast in an effort toward expansion. A new system of roads is started to bring the country together. However, in order to pay for this, large taxation is implemented throughout Ethiopia, causing civil unrest. Ethiopia also demands recognition from the Pope due to the fact that it is the only Christian country in Africa. (RNG please)
- (1-5 yes, 6-10 no, 5) - The Pope recognizes Ethiopia as the leading Christian force in Africa.
- Crimean Khanate: With the acceptance of the Sultan, the surviving Janissaries in Crimea are reformed into the Khan's personal guard, but to limit their control over government they have only a small influence in government. They are supplied with modern weapons, and are assigned to secure the border with Georgia to prove their loyalty.
- Asanteman: Expansion by the Ashanti officially ceases. The Ashanti landed now stretch from the Senegal River in the northwest, and the Niger River in the southeast. The census counts some fifteen million citizens. The navy is expanded to include ten additional warships, and with the shipyards in Accra, Abidjan and Lagos at full capacity, production of locally-built ships begin at once. Modernization comes to an end as the expansion of the Empire does as well. Efforts to begin developing the newly conquered territories is now underway. With the Asantemene away on his tour, the Empire is quiet and stable.
- Ethiopian Diplomacy: Ethiopia requests information on the Ashanti's position toward the Glorious and Continental Alliances and inquires as to their interest in creating a League of Non-Aligned Countries to resist the outward expansion of the two Great Powers. If the Ashanti agree, we will outline an agreement for the mutual protection and trade between the League Countries.
- Ashanti Response: The Ashanti are interested in the proposal, and see the logic in such an alliance.
- Ethiopian Diplomacy: Ethiopia proposes a treaty with the Ashanti which outlines the main points of the League. This includes the creation of a mutual assistance pact whereby if any League Country is in danger, the other League countries provide military and/or financial assistance. League members will also help in the development in order to preserve the resistance against the Two Alliances.
- Russia: Russia now controls most of Finland, with the exception of heavy Swedish resistance in The Western segment of the country, The Russians try to incite rebellion with the native Finns against the Swedes (RNG Please, On Success of This). The Native Finns are treated well, in the occupied areas. The Czarina orders to that there will be absolutely no pillaging, raping or murder and any soldier found guilty of any of these crimes will be executed. These same orders go to Russian troops in The Netherlands. Russia requests help from France in the Netherlands and in return we will help them with a problem of theirs. Russian troops occupy most of the Netherlands now, but encounter heavy resistance. The Navy now has military ships accompany all the supply fleets and each ship (both supply ship and navy ship) will have at least one squad of eight marines, in order to combat the Dutch Pirate situation. The Russian occupational forces treat the Dutch citizens with respect in order to try to pacify the populace. But any Dutch citizens found guilty of theft or other minor crimes will be sent to Dutch Prisons, any found guilty of murder or other major crimes will be executed and any found guilty of aiding or participating with Guerrilla forces will be sent to Russian prison/work camps set up Oosterburen Island in the West Frisian Island Chain.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese government in a secret diplomatic mission to the Russian court, about a possible future conflict with China not to destroy the nation but to reduce and humble it.
- Russian Diplomacy: Also in secret, responds by agreeing to their terms and will aid them in their fight, but request to try to quell any action until the conflict in Europe dies down, so we can commit full resources and not have multiple fronts.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese delegate assures the Russian government that no actions will be taking for at least a few more years. While the Japanese build up and secure a reason to invade so they aren't seen as conquerors.
- Russian Diplomacy: Very good.
- The Qing Empire collects tribute from Vietnam and Cambodia. They blame their failure to collect tribute from any of the other nations in Southeast Asia on their weak treasure fleet, so they use half the tribute to build it up. The other half goes to the Emperor and his friends. Meanwhile, a secret Buddhist society known as the White Lotus Society begins to recruit new members, slowly but surely...
- Ethiopian Diplomacy: Ethiopia seeks assurance that the Qing Empire will not use their outpost in our country to gain a military presence in Africa.
- The Qing state that currently they lack the means and motivation to establish any real military presence on Africa.
- 13 Colonies: George Washington launches a small but devastating attack on French and captured British forces alike and hopefully to begin pushing the French out of the Appalachians. Enlistment of slaves begins, who in exchange, will receive their freedom as British men. In the French occupied Appalachians, a war of attrition begins, with attacks on French supply lines and troop movements begin.
- Principality of Waldeck: With Hesse-Kassel disentegrating, the Prince announces victory, and Waldecker troops march into Kassel. He and the Captain-General are honoured in street parades and a public holiday, Victory Day. For all intents and purposes, Waldeck's part in the war is over. The Diet is expanded to include representatives of the new territories. The gain in land is reflected in the Prince's new title, His Serene Highness, Frederick Karl August, Sovereign Prince of Waldeck, Pyrmont and Kassel. Serfs in the new territories are freed by decree of the Prince, and all liberties are extended to them.
- Sorry for not arriving earlier. I am afraid the next turn will start tomorrow. --RandomWriterGuy (talk) 06:16, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- France continues to defend the northern French coast in any way possible, fearing a British attack, Eventually, numbers reach to 130,000, but the government suggests they might have fielded just enough. They SECRETLY construct numerous defenses on the northern coast as part of the preparations. In India, with victory in Ceylon and the British declining in Bengal, victory on the front could be as sweet as ever. The generals there continue with the plan and continue to crush the British. In the Americas, although the islands are finally freed, they doubt they have enough resources to take them back. So for now, they will remain independent. Outraged at what Washington did, they begin to retaliate by raiding villages and towns across the Appalachian mountains in order to show the British business. They agree to help the Russians in the Netherlands in any way possible.
- Russian Diplomacy: Russia thanks France for their help.
- Thailand and Burma agree to become Japanese allies (no RNG was needed for obvious reasons.
- The natives stand no chance against the superior Japanese forces, and succumb in the Kuril Islands.
- James Ccok claims eastern Australia for Britain.
- WAR SO FAR IN INDIA: The Mughal and French forces continue to crush the British in India subordinately. The northwestern and southwestern areas are under foreign occupation. Without any help from Britain, the British East India Co. is simply toast.
- WAR SO FAR IN EUROPE: The war against Hesse-Kassel and Baden are over. Despite overwhelming odds, the Prussians and the Hanoverians continue to hold out. The French invasion force lands at the Hanoverian coastline, beginning a new front in the war. Russia fails to get the Finnish to rebel(RNG: 1-5 Yes, 6-10 No: 6-No), yet secures its victories and they move westward through Finland. In the Netherlands, although French aid has arrived, like the Russians, they are attacked by Dutch pirates and guerrillas.
- WAR SO FAR IN THE AMERICAS: The British efforts allow British POWS in the Ohio Valley to be released. Meanwhile, the slave revolts rise in the Southern colonies.
- POST NOW.
- Great Britain: Attempts to get information about what's going on in France, fail spectacularly, as not one talented elite soldier in the first wave made it back. King George III refuses for the United Kingdoms to lose to the French once again, as he orders that all resources go into the war effort, causing many of the monarch elite to question his sanity. He is coming very close to considering conscription, similar to what is done throughout most of Europe. The Super Fleet still has two more years to go, but has caused entire forests to be cut down, and entire mines to be depleted, causing for a strict limits on spending. However, there are fears that the British economy will be affected worse than before. The British East India Co. is believed to have collapse, with the Mughal and French taking over India. Multiple traders, if they can receive the message to withdraw from India, and to take refuge in Japan, until further orders are given. This causes a collateral effect on tea, cotton silk and indigo dye, and causes the rationing of the products, until an alternate source can be found. The King goes out to a public, and states that he wants an army of 150,000 to march onto France, and for a fleet of 300 warships to crush the French Navy.
- Japan: The Japanese Imperial forces seize the Kurils and continue fighting in Karafatu (Sakhalin since only a small piece is Qing - I'm seizing the rest). The army continues its training for the inevitible and it sends advisors into Siam and Burma to help them prepare for any Chinese pushes on them. The British East Indies Co. is granted santuary, and the Japanese Emperor grants permission for their leaders to speak him since he recently came of age. This is marked as the first time a foreigner meets a member of the Imperial family let alone the Emperor himself. The centralization of Japan is continuing quite effectively as most the domains are now prefectures and the state resembles a modern absolutist monarchy now. The navy continues expansion and Japanese traders are now becoming active throughout southeast asia and through illegal means in China. The army is now standing at 140,000 when not in war and upon war nearly 200,000 troops. Several Japanese naval vessels are granted permission by the Imperial Court to carry out piracy on Chinese ships but without any signs of Japanese government or military support making them seem like simple pirates. After several years deliberation Japan grants the French request for a trade agreement and allows the French to enter Japan but with no missionaries as they will be evicted at once.
- The Qing Empire continues to construct a larger and more powerful naval fleet, both with the plan to eventually force the rest of Southeast Asia into tributary status, and to defend themselves against the annoying pirates. The Qianlong Emperor, in his arrogance, thinks nothing of the alliance between the various weak barbarian peoples around his border.
- Ethiopian Diplomacy: Ethiopia sends a secret letter to the Qing asking their willingness to send an armed force against the Ashanti to humble them after their arrogant statement of power. This would benefit China as it would give them a foothold in West Africa, near the European Stage as well as the possibility of tribute and the spoils of war. As an extra incentive, Ethiopia offers regular shipments of coffee, a permanent military outpost on the Red Sea coast and will not object to further colonisation of Africa by the Qing.
- Logistically impossible. I think no Asian country at the moment has the capacity to interfere in Africa, not to mention that China and Japan are at each other's throats at the moment.
- Just wondering if the Chinese Emperor's arrogance would lead him to believe that he could fight a war on two fronts.
- Once the war starts he'll be fighting on three fronts I think - fighting the Japanese at sea and in the east, Japanese allies to the south, and the Russians in the north if they get involved.
- The Qianlong Emperor isn't stupid, he knows that China cannot possibly interfere in West Africa. I doubt Ethiopia can send a meaningful force to intefere there either, their navy isn't that good and no army is going to be able to cross all of Africa.
- The Qing Empire respectfully informs the Ethiopians that West Africa is far too distant for the Qing. He tells the Ethiopians that the Qing can send supplies (not an armed force) to the Ethiopians so that Ethiopia can build up their own military faster, but rounding the cape of Africa is out of the question.
- Asanteman: The Ashanti have succeeded in developing a modern state, and now look over the seas to look for ways to exploit this power. The Imperial provinces have undergone a number of improvements to ensure the best means of extracting taxes, and security of the Empire remains strong as no African tribe in the region can stand against the Ashanti, making their dominance absolute. The navy continues expanding, with more than sixty ships, and the construction of new cities and fortresses throughout the Empire continues steadily. The Asantemene visits Britain to meet with the King, and hopes that trade agreement can be secured with the European nation. An expedition is sent to South Africa to begin scouting the region for useful goods, and to aid the Ashanti people in seeing what is beyond their realm. The attempts to grow sugar in Asanteman begins in OTL Ivory Coast.
- Ethiopian Diplomacy: The Ethiopian Warlord is angered by the suggestion that his forces are no match for the Ashanti and breaks off all negotiations.
- I think there's been a misunderstanding. He said that "no African tribe in the region can stand up to the Ashanti". Ethiopia is neither a tribe (having been a fully-fledged Empire since the 10th century) not in the same region as the Ashanti (Ashanti is in OTL Ghana, Ethiopia is on the other side of the continent). Callumthered (talk) 01:25, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Ethiopia: Ethiopia realises too late that they have overeached themselves militarily in taking over the Red Sea coast with tribes attempting to rest control of the conquered land from regional detachments of the army. This leads to the ruling family to expand the army, often through the use of conscription, paid for by another increase in taxation. This heightens the state of civil unrest and a series of riots start in the capital which quickly spread through the country. The army is sent out by Ras Mikael and the rebellion is quickly and brutally put down with hundreds of deaths. Can someone add Ethiopia's territory to the map please?
- Russia: Russia continues pushing into Finland, making great progress. With the French in the Netherlands control is secured, but still facing little insurrections. Russian ships have taken out most of the Dutch ships, but still face guerrillas.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince and the Captain-General, having both been very preoccupied with taking over Kassel, have completely forgotten that the 1st Battalion is still in the employ of the Dutch (it has been so since before the game started). A message is hastily dispatched to bring the remaining members of the Battalion home. Meanwhile, the C-G has been very busy, raising four new Battalions from the newly conquered territories: the 6th, 7th, 8th (Kassel), and 9th (Landwehr). The nine Battalions are grouped into three Regiments of three Battalions each. The Diet of the Principality has also been busy, completely reorganising itself to incorporate the new territories. There will now be 20 elected members, and five appointed members, and it shall be renamed the Landtag. The Prince has made the Scloss Willemshoehe in Kassel one of his official residences, alongside the Rezidenzschloss in Arolsen, and the castle in Pyrmont.
- Crimean Khanate: The Khanate continues to prepare for war with Persia as soon as the Ottoman Sultan gives the order. The fleet is expanded and now regularly patrols the Black Sea.
- France thanks the Japanese for agreement but they cannot declare any major trade due to the war. In India, they continue to push through Bengal. With no help on the way, they are crippled while they continue to hold out. They tell the Mughals that they will have Bengal while they can have the rest over what the British had. Meanwhile, the invasion of Hanover has begun, as troops begin to storm the beaches, raid villages and towns, and march to the capital. They will expect resistance, though continue to be confident of what is to happen. Enraged of what has happened in the Americas, they deploy more troops to prisons to ensure that there are no breakouts. Meanwhile, raiding parties in the Hudson Bay manage to do damage, but if they catch a major military force they retreat automatically. They continue to aid the Cherokee and the southern black slaves in their raids on the British in the region.
- 13 Colonies: The Thirteen Colonies continue to enlist the slaves from the South in exchange for freedom, which somewhat helps in the South, as the slave rebellions begin to lose members to the Continental Army. Meanwhile, General Washington continues with his attrition campaign in French-occupied Britain, and small attacks on POW camps to liberate them Earthworks are constructed around New York City, Boston, Baltimore, and Philadelphia.
- WAR SO FAR IN EUROPE: The invasion of Hanover becomes a difficult task for the French. Because of the distance from supply, the Dutch are able to harass any trade ships. Regardless, until supplies have been cut off, the force is formidable in the contry, thwoing it into panic. In the Netherlands, numerous uprisings, raids, terrroism, and the like have occured across the occupation forces, bringing numerous frustration to the troops. In Sweden, the country is in a bad position so they decide to promise the Finns independence if they side with Sweden.
- WAR SO FAR IN THE AMERICAS: Numerous tribes mistreated under France during the recent conflict join the British into a rebellion to regain some of their lost lands. Meanwhile, the Southern plantation owners complain to Washington about his policy, stating that it will absolutely not be worth it when the war is ended and all the economical blame will be put on him. The slave revolts continue, though slightly decreasing. The French manage to capture several settlements in the southern region of the British colonies. Meanwhile, the British encourage POWS to revolt though they often fail.
- WAR IN INDIA ENDED: The British East India Co. surrenders unconditionally to the French and Mughals. France gets Bengal while the Mughals gain the rest. The front in India is officially over.
- Fearing the growing power of the Ahsante, the West African states bind together to form the TImbuktu League. (Also, I somewhat disagree with the map. The expansions are too large).
- Japan: Japanese forces continue taking the island of Karafatu. The training of the Imperial army to make it a modern fighting force is completed. Japan starts to send people to get a lay of the land for future engagements. The economy is bustling with trade both internal and external, and thanks to the effective economic system that is being established. The Navy continues expansion reaching a startling 67 ships all of the European-Japanese hybrid designs. The Hoshu design proves to be quite effective as the pirate raids carried out by indvidual vessels prove quite effective in battles against Chinese ships thanks to their maneuverability, and fire power bearing 32 cannons (just like European frigates did). Plans are made to adopt a new flag for the nation. a few divisions of soldiers are sent to Burma to help them in case of war, and the Japanese continue training the Siamese and Burmese armies trying to bring them up to standards. To secure its interests in South East Asia Japanese diplomats begin talking with local rulers in the Dutch East Indies to declare independence and restore themselves as free nations, with Japan guaranteeing their independence.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince, still basking in the glow of Waldeck's success against Kassel, and with an army that has doubled in size, declares war on Hanover. The 1st, 4th, 6th and 7th Battalions, under the command of the Captain-General, crosses the Fulda River and launches an invasion of the (large) Hanoverian enclave (which is cut off from the main Kingdom by Brunswick (now controlled by Bavaria)). With the vast majority of Hanoverian forces battling the French on the coast, the Principality's army makes short work of the enclave. Meanwhile, the Kassel Zeitung (newspaper) is set up, and gets to work publishing patriotic stories about the war, but also genuine stories about local politics, etc. The popularity of the Prince in the new territories remains high, due to his freeing the serfs, giving people political representation, and him giving them freedom of the press. There are some calls by radicals in the Landtag for the Prince to write a "constitution", although most scoff at the idea.
Ethiopia: Ethiopia is made to realise that it has expanded too quickly without setting up proper authorities to manage the new territory by newly coordinated tribal attacks on their newly taken land. They soon decide to withdraw from much of their new acquisitions, burning all buildings and destroying crops as they retreat with a view toward retaking them once they have a greater military strength. Meanwhile, all opposition to the Emperor has been quashed with new laws against free speech and human rights and an increased army presence. Anyone heard criticising the Ethiopian regime is either sentenced to time in a labour camp or is executed, their families turned out from their homes, and their land redistributed to members of the Emperor's court.
- Wait, what?!
- 13 Colonies: General Washington, recognizing the need of the south for slaves, stops recruiting them, but does ask the slaves to stop rebelling and fight against a common enemy, the French. Meanwhile, General Washington continues his war of attrition, while a large detachment of men is sent to push the French out of the Appalachians.
- Great Britain: King George III is at a crossroads and is continuously frustrated by French victories in Europe and India, and Russian victories in Scandinavia and Netherlands. It is unknown if Captain James Cook will return with news of the South Pacific (I highly doubt that the British are aware of Australia at this point). With Waldeck declaring war on Hanover, the British are unsure if they will be able to protect their union with the German state. The higher-ups seriously consider secretly abandoning Hanover, since even then, unless the British could invade France and make it to Hanover, it would be impossible anyway, but don't announce this in public. However, on Order 1771.3, on March 21, 1771, the King announces that all able-bodied males between the ages of 18-30, who have not recruited will be drafted in the war effort, and promises that this will win the war for Britain. Older teens will be put into mines and dry docks, while those 20 and over will be put into the armies and navies. In promise, those who join the war effort have their families promised a tax cut. This will surely effect the British economy, but the King is desperate to seal victory for the United Kingdoms, once and for all.
- The Qing Empire continues to build up its navy in an effort to stop the barbarian pirates that are bothering its ships. They kill many Japanese pirates, with those captured being tortured to death in a brutal manner. They do not think of attacking Japan yet though, they still think it a useless endeavor (and, secretly, the Emperor is afraid of failing like the Mongols). The White Lotus Society continues to grow in popularity, though it is still secret.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese government demands that the King stop attacking "peaceful merchants" and increase the number of Japanese ships active along the Chinese coastline leading to more organized raids and battles, with the rest of the navy waiting for orders but remaining on high alert.
- Ottoman Empire: The Ottomans continue posting battalions on the border with Persia, with more diplomatic incidents (several high-profile cartographers being painted to add Luristan and Khuzestan to the Ottoman Empire, and Dagestan to Crimea), several criminals being sent to the Shah's court, and several Persian merchants being captured. In Istanbul, the reforms continue with an increase in freedom of the press and equality between ethnic groups and religions.
- France celebrates its victory in India, seeing it as the war becomes more in their favor. A majority of the troops from India are sent to the Americas and Europe via a SECRET route. The war has put a strain on the economy, considering the fact that the commoners have to pay the taxes while the First and Second Estates don't have to. To discourage potential disorder, they spread news of the victory in India, assuring the people all profits from India will help pay of any debts they face. In Europe, the army in Hanover continues to push to the capital. Resistance is far greater than expected, coupled with problems of supply routes and guerrilla fighters. The general realizes that preserving morale is the greatest goal until they reach the capital city. In the Netherlands, the expedition suffers numerous calamities as terrorism, guerrillas, riots, and the flooding of dikes have caused frustration. It suggests to Russia the campaign in the Netherlands may not be worth as predicted. In the Americas, the country invades and takes over a lightly defended Dutch Guyana as well as several other Dutch possessions in the southern Caribbean. On the mainland, the French declare that all British POWs be executed, but only torture any POWS that do have a high rank in their British army for any information.
- WAR SO FAR IN EUROPE: The Netherlands becomes a war-torn region of Dutch freedom fighters and French and Russian occupation forces. The high price for maintaining order in such a rebellious reason is not worth it. In Sweden, the government continues to fight for its survival as the Danes-Norwegians continue to push through and the Russians take most of Finland. The Finns answer the Swedish request and declare war against Russia. In Hanover, the French invasion faces numerous difficulties.
- WAR SO FAR IN THE AMERICAS: Most Dutch strongholds in the Caribbean have been seized by the French. In the mainland, the Indian rebellions continue, the raids on the two sides continue, the slave rebellions continue, nothing major.
- Great Britain: Reports of the French invading Hanover brings up a bright side of the recent warfare. With France invading the State of Hanover, there will be less French to defend the country. The Super Fleet still has one more year yet, to complete all
300William-class ships, the largest construction order ever in recorded history. At least 20,000 conscripted will become Royal Navy sailors (66-67 for each ship) will be taught, how to work each ship, and is being practiced on older ship designs in an undisclosed shore in Northwestern England. Except for the wealthy and upper-class aristocrats, all boys are being taught how to fire a rifle, and how to enter the coastline and attack the villages and inland. However, in response to French brutality in America, the future soldiers of the Army are being taught how to burn down buildings, and how to salt the fields. A Scorched Earth policy that was initially outlawed by past Kings, is being encouraged by King George III's advisors. The war has gone from one of territory and religion, to one of attrition and hate. On a lighter note, Captain Cook has returned from his exploration of a new massive island, which has been named, "Australia". Despite being focused on the news, the King has a new idea. Rather than imprison people who complain of the war, he proposes of settling Botany Bay of Australia with the growing number of prisoners and complainers. All Galleons that transport soldiers are being returned to the English ports, and 100 new Galleons are to be commissioned in dry docks in the Southwestern portion of England, each Charlotte-class galleon will be massive, as each ship will hold between 1500 to 2000 soldiers to transport to the coast. The entirety of Selwood Forest is to be cut down, along with resources in the mines nearby, to build these massive ships. Since every single dry dock in most of England will be put into building these "Supergalleons". These ships will have another use, as they could be used to transport emigrants to Australia in the future.
- Sorry to sound nitpicky, but you may as well know. Cook named the Eastern half New South Wales, and the Western half was still known as New Holland until the 1830s. Australia was only proposed as a name by Matthew Flinders in 1803 ish, and the name was promoted by Governor Macquarie. (I like your reasoning behind the colony, though!) Callumthered (talk) 10:00, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
- While this is technically a world war, that number of ships is way too much. If you have also implemented this number in your recent turns, it will be automatically reduced in this turn. RandomWriterGuy (talk) 02:16, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
- The Fleet won't be ready until 1772.5, and it is Total War. But, if this still feels too much, you're free to let me know. Stewdio333 (talk) 06:53, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Ethiopia: Ethiopia has started trading with the African interior, selling beads and copper in exchange for ivory which is used to pay for another five warships to expand the navy to a size of ten ships. (Note: these ships aren't built yet - with Ethiopia's current level of technology, this should take about two years).
- Why can't I make laws against the citizens? The country is controlled by a warlord after all and if he feels threatened wouldn't he take steps to ensure his safety?
- Japan: Military units take complete control of the northern islands except for the Chinese enclave to the north where a brief border skirmish occurs. The economy continues growing, and the stability and slowly process of increase in central power leads to a mild population growth. The Japanese continue building up the navy - now at a total of 80 ships - all built along modern designs and well armed. Naval skirshes increase with Chinese ships. A small increase in the national army leaves it at 150,000 in peace, and 240,000 in war times. Trade with Siam increases, and more advisors are sent to Siam and Burma and the Japanese aid Burma as they begin to fortify the border. The Japanese economy thrives thanks to effective taxes and redistribution and thanks to the growing amount of trade internally and with the exterior.
- The Qing Empire is amused that the Japanese government is so incompetent that they cannot tell the difference between a merchant and a pirate ship. The Qianlong Emperor ignores the words of some petty monarch on his worthless islands and ups the production and deployment of naval ships, allowing them to fight back many pirates, though many Chinese shipps still are attacked by the Japanese pirates.
- Ethiopian Diplomacy: Ethiopia requests that China send some craftsmen and architects to help build a new modern trading port on the coast and the plans for a ship-of-the-line. Ethiopia is willing to negotiate for something of equal value in return.
- The Chinese who were sent to Ethiopia will give the Ethiopians the designs for Chinese trading ports and ships.
- France begins to help defend the American frontier from Native American raids realizing the destruction they bring with the help of its Amerindian allies. The military advisors suggest the King to use scorched-earth tactics in order to bring the war more in their favor. The King agrees and it is implemented into the armies in Hanover, the Netherlands and the Americas. With troops from India arriving to the Americas and Europe, it allows the French to replenish some forces that have either died or had to go on the move. They continue to build more ships, eventually reaching a number of 200, which is kept in absolute secret. The government is glad to see numerous former Dutch islands now captured, but realizes that the strain to protect them considering the giant war in the American continent only a light force can guard each island. There are post-war plans to retake Saint Dominique after being lost in a slave rebellion. Concerned of possible English invasions, the country conscripts all boys from their preteen years to their adult years, training them military ways and tactics. In the Americas, the military takes steps to become more guerrilla-like if they are to sneak through victory. In the Hudson Bay, British-allied Amerindians force the military to retreat from the region. Meanwhile, plans to invade New England are mustered. In the Netherlands, the French government decides to use brutal force as a way to deal with things. They declare a genocide of the Dutch people since they are too rebellious. They begin gathering large groups of people, tricking them in any way and have them brutally executed. Other clever, but cruel tactics are being used. In Hanover, the army is still struggling, but it is nearing the capital.
- Principality of Waldeck With the vast majority of the Hanoverian army tied up fighting the French, Waldeck's forces make significant inroads into the Hanoverian enclave, with just over half being taken. The Captain-General estimates that the whole territory will be under Waldeck rule by the New Year. The Prince appears to be toying with the idea of a "constitution", giving everyone "inalienable rights", much to the pleasure of the poor and the radicals, and much to the displeasure of the nobility. The Landtagproposes building a new road connecting Arolsen to the newly-conquered Kassel. The Prince agrees, but says that the project will have to be postponed until victory on the Hanoverian front is achieved.
- I have just started college and will be pretty busy, and unfortunately probably too busy to continue the game. Any one who wants to take control of Russia, just contact me or have at it. octiman10 04:59, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
- WAR SO FAR IN EUROPE: Prussia is forced to its knees has Polish-Austrian forces constantly defeat the weakened country. However, despite its fall, numerous northern German states who fear the rise of France and Austria unite together to form the Northern German Confederation to defend themselves from the might of France and Austria. They declare war on the Glorious Alliance and send support toward Hannover. Meanwhile, the Finns declare guerrilla warfare, while the Swedes continue to hold out against the Danes-Norwegians. In the Netherlands, the genocide has devastating results, as numerous Dutch people are slaughtered. This causes a major rebellion for independence.
- WAR SO FAR IN THE AMERICAS: The French and British continue to be at each others throats. With Amerindian raids on one another, both sides are left with scars. For the British, the slave rebellion puts a toll on the British war effort, who threaten to take control.
- Europe, due to the war, suffers an enormous economic meltdown, especially in Britain and France.
- The Barbary States, taking advantage of the disorder brought onto Europe, make raids across the Mediterranean world.
- Great Britain: The British economy has hit an all-time low. Many of the most experienced farmers have been drafted into the Army, leading to farms having to resort to anyone remaining, including women of all ages and young kids, and older men labelled not fit to join the War Effort. As a result, any industry that's not for warfare or agriculture, utterly and completely shuts down, taking a bigger toll on the economy. Schools are shut down, only the wealthy and elite are allowed to remain at schools, causing schoolteachers (the remaining of which are female) to have to go into farming or nursing at war. Rations are to be put in place, depending on the rank of the citizen, as inexperienced farming is feared to be leading to a famine. The King is pleased to know that the Super Fleet is nearing the finish of construction, and 125 of 300 ships will be deployed, to completely destroy the French Navy in the English Channel, with the remainder to become backup. Lieutenants in the British Army predict that many French soldiers from India will be returning to France, or be sent to America, thus making an Invasion harder. The King, angered, demands an Army of
300,000(though some are predicting lower numbers like 200-220 thousand will even stay), containing boys from all ages, to prepare for an all-out Invasion, and to completely destroy the French. If the British lose this war, the French will die along with our Kingdom. George Washington, Commander of the Army of the 13 Colonies, is told to tell the slaves that the British are willing to support them, if they ally with their masters, and fight against the French, who are far crueler and will slowly torture British prisoners to death, even women and children won't be spared by the French. Initally, the British try not to be as cruel to the French POWs in America, however, the British soldiers are being told to leave no prisoners, if the French consider their massacres of the British settlers. Any Amerindians that ally with the British, will be promised their own country near Rupert's Land (OTL Great Plains and Southern Saskatchewan) if the British reach full victory.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Captain-General declares victory in the Hanoverian front, since the entire enclave has been conquered. The Prince goes on a tour of the newly-captured lands, and, once again, all the serfs are freed, and representation is given to the territories in the landtag.
- County of Montbeliard sides with no one in this war. Instead, it offers troops to any country that wants to hire them. Serfdom is abolished.
- 13 Colonies: General George Washington continues to launch large raids against French towns, burning the towns down, killing every French citizen, settler and soldier in sight. Washington also launches a scorched earth policy, slaughtering livestock, burning crops, and destroying anything valuable to the French war effort. Recruitment of British allied Amerindians begin, and the slaves are told that the Crown of Britain will support them if they ally with their masters, and fight against the French. A large military force is moved into New England, but a majority of the army is still located along the British-French frontier.
- France is suffering the repercussions of the world war and knows there will be a lot of stuff to do if they are about to bring their whole country together again. Because of numerous famines, job shortages, and deficits, they are aware that the job is tough. The government and the financial advisors and ministers make numerous efforts to ease the problem. Although taxes on the rich is a good idea, it is strongly resisted and rejected. Meanwhile, in the Americas, due to population differences in the Americas, they do have some trouble recruiting enough people for the war. Meanwhile, the country continues to build more warships and build up defenses at the northern border. The best military engineers have been hired by the French military service to draw up the best designs, which are kept in ABSOLUTE SECRET. In response to Washington's war effort, they try to get the slaves to declare independence from the British. They send a small group of troops for the slaves, which allows the revolt to strengthen even further. They massacre any Brits they come across and take anything valuable they find. They deploy an army to Philadelphia. Because most of the troops were at New England and the Southern Colonies, the siege goes well despite heavy resistence. As a result, a part of Pennsylvania is now claimed by the French. In Europe, the military continue their endless slaughter on the Dutch until none remain. Villages and towns are burned down with people trapped in them, all their possessions confiscated, and anything Dutch (culture, language, etc.) outlawed. While this proves to be a cruel tactic, it considers to be an effective one as well. Aware of the rebellion, they remain on the defensive to ensure major cities are kept under French scrutiny. Meanwhile in Hanover, the army, despite difficulties, reaches the capital, where they besiege the city and hope to weaken the Continental war effort.
- Asanteman: The development of a trading post in OTL Durban has brought forth many excellent finds, such as the discovery of diamonds and gold. The Asantemene returns from his tour, bringing many gifts and ideas to his people. He commissions the establishment of a settlement in South Africa following the favorable reports in the idea. The navy having been expanded to 115 vessels, and the widespread modernization of the Empire has permitted the grand project and test of the Ashanti's hard work. The Asantemene boast that if the tiny Dutch state can maintain a presence on the opposite side of the world, why can't his own Empire? He sends news of his plan to his lords, and encourages them to take an interest in the developments outside of the Empire. Eleven ships, 700 colonists, and 110 soldiers are readied for the colonial expedition, and depart for the south.
- WAR SO FAR IN EUROPE: A Danish-Norwegian force is forced to flee after an attempt to sack Stockholm. Meanwhile, in the east, Russia continues to push through Finland through both Swede and Finnish insurrection. In Hanover, the royal family flees, while the city is forced to surrender having been attacked by Waldeck from the south. In the Netherlands, destruction and chaos results from the Dutch Genocide, and while the population is severely reduced, the rebellion wages on.
- WAR SO FAR IN THE AMERICAS: The war continues. The capture of Philadelphia splits the 13 Colonies into two. Inspired by the French aid, the slave rebellion in the South rises in strength in order to depose their white masters. The British colonials are able to make raids in numerous French settlements.
- The economic disaster across Europe continues to take toll in numerous countries.
- Great Britain: Operation Red Channel is launched, as 125 William-class Frigates are launched into the English Channel, and ordered to fire upon every single French, Danish or Russian ship that is in the Channel. Witnesses spot the French and Russian atrocities occuring in the Netherlands, and even after everything in this war, scars them the most. The economy is pretty much non-existant, since everything is going to war. Streets are barren and empty, since everybody is either farming, or preparing for the Invasion, with elite and wealthy being assaulted and attacked by angry young kids that have sneaked away from their farming duties. (Older boys are training for military). Entire forests in Southeastern Scotland, and the entirety of Selwood Forest, have been all but depleted, leading to mass death of animals throughout the forested regions. At least 175 more William-class Frigates are ready to be deployed as backup, but are kept in Scottish harbors, avoiding the attention of the French. All boys who reach the age of 18, unless wealthy, are being prepared for warfare, with the British Army now at 230,000, are ready to rain hell on the shores of Normandy. If things go well for the rest of the year, the Invasion may commence the next Summer. A Royal Messenger is sent to General George Washington of the 13 Colonies, saying that trying to keep the slaves locked down is actually damaging the British war efforts in America, and requests that they receive freedom, should they side with the British, and tell them that the French are lying to them, and will simply kill the blacks as soon as the French declare victory. The economy is pretty much not a problem, compared to a fully French America. A small shipment of Brown Bess flintlock rifles are planned to be sneaked through to Dutch rebels. However, the fear that a French or Russian ship may catch sight of the shipment may bring fears. New Breech-loading technology is being developed, the Ferguson Rifle, developed by Patrick Ferguson, a skirmisher training in the British Army, is developed, which higher-ups take notice of, however, it is predicted that the rifle would cost too much to produce, especially at a time when there is no money in the Royal Treasury. As a result, Brown Bess rifles continue to be produced at a rapid rate, since an order of 250,000 is needed at the very least.
- Ethiopia: Ethiopia starts building a new walled city as a capital on the Red Sea coast just up from OTL Djibouti using the trading port plans given to them by the Qing. This port is built to be heavily defended, with a fort to ensure the safety of ships in port. The port is complete with full shipyards big enough to build modern Chinese ships.
- Principality of Waldeck: Having successfully helped with the fall of Hannover, the Waldeckers return home to the much enlarged principality (see map in last turn). The Landtag is expanded to thirty elected members, and five appoointed members to compensate for the newly acquired lands. The Prince enjoys much popularity in the new territories, since people have never had representation in a parliament before. One new Regiment (three Battalions) are raised from the newer territories.
- France becomes shocked about the British invasion. They send their huge military force that has grown to 300,000 men to defend the coastline of France. Not wanting to repeat the Hundred Years' War, they spread propaganda to encourage the troops to prevent Britain from taking over France as it did three centuries before. The ships have reached 150, which is kept in SECRET. The country begins to develop new military technologies and techniques in order to strengthen the French army. These include fire by rank, flintlocks, square formation, diamond formation, improved grenades, improved gun designs, improved cannons, and the like. All of this is kept in ABSOLUTE SECRECY. They tell the slaves that the British are tricking them, that once the slaves put their guard down the British will strike at them. They also promise the slaves that once they become an independent nation, the French will protect it from all harm. They send small batches of Old World Diseases to any invading native Americans to weaken them. Rifles are being made in an absolute fast pace as well as numerous weapons. Despite the poor condition of the economy, the people continue to struggle through the war. In order to reinforce France, they ask Spain, Austria and any of its allies of all help possible. They continue the Dutch Genocide, destroying any ship with the British flag on it. The Dutch population is greatly reduced, yet the rebellion is still strong. In Normandy, the defending forces' defenses manage to hold off the British invaders for a long period of time, allowing the French to have successes.
- WAR SO FAR IN EUROPE: Sweden surrenders to both the Dane-Norwegians and the Russians. They are forced to give Finland to Russia while paying both countries' war debts. Meanwhile, France's allies agree to help station troops in France and the Netherlands and help fight the power of Britain. In Hanover, an uprising occurs in the capital, but is wiped out.
- WAR SO FAR IN THE AMERICAS: The French strategy causes numerous natives to die, forcing them peace to status quo ante bellum. Meanwhile, the slaves are divided north and south over who to trust. The Carolinas and Georgias trust the French, but the other side supports the British.
- The Ottomans in Egypt revolt, causing chaos in Egypt.
- Spain: The King sees that the revolts continue, he chooses to give full freedom to the slaves that have escaped and join the revolts in Spanish territories, and the Antilles while in New Granada and New Spain armies are prepared in case of any assault at Spanish territories, the King shows his concerns and advises to France and Britain to stop the war before the costs go too far (e.g America getting independence as well British Newfoundland and French Canada) explorers are sent to Australian islands to seek out for the purpose of seeing the possibility of Colonization there, as well explorers are sent to map the entire western coast of North America and claim parts of it for Spain, (I just claimed it. It is not mine yet, and may never be mine.)
- Japan: The Imperial Court continues pushing forward the expansion of the navy which now includes 40 Hoshu class ships, and some 60 lesser ships. The army is now ready to begin operations and they begin fighting Chinese forces on Sakhalin to seize the island, but no state of war is declared since Japan wants China to declare war first. The Army is fully mobilized and put on alert for when the war starts. The economy suffers a bit from the fall in trade but the Imperial Court decides to supplement it with an increase in trade with South East Asian countries. The national reform continues and the new tax system helps fund an increase in national projects to build up roads and public baths.
- If you have ordered an attack, then you have started the war. I don't know why you would want China to be the ones to start it, unless it helps you on the algorithm.
- The Qing Empire: responds to the barbarian invasion of their island with force. The grand Chinese fleet sails up to attack the Japanese forces on the island, and the vast Chinese armies mobilize.
- France continues its occupation over Hanover, confident that the British would not arrive to their rescue. Meanwhile, they agree to the peace. Angered that the war in the slave states did not go as planned, they withdraw aid from the northern side and transfer to the southern side. They continue spreading militia groups to seize full control of Pennsylvania. For strategic reasons, though, they will remain ONLY in this state. In the Netherlands, while the genocide is going well, it is causing a financial drain supporting the troops. In northern France, the English invasion force suffers numerous casualties attempting to invade the country. This boosts the morale of the troops who are defending their home country.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince is pretty damn pleased with himself. His country has doubled in size in two years, and his tax base has also increased. He offers the entire Third Regiment to whichever country wishes to hire it. The Prince, now thirty, realises he needs a wife fast if he wants to father an heir. The Prince is now up for marriage.
- The County of Montbeliard: Decides to invade the tiny nation of Mullhausen using their army that no one wants to hire.
- Great Britain: More advisors warn, that with France's victory in Hanover, that even more soldiers will be there to defend the country, with some even warning that the British WILL lose if they invade France. More dire news comes, as Sweden has surrendered to the Danish and Russians, which leaves Poland-Lithuania and Austria as their only allies left in Europe that are still operating at full force. (Correct me if there are more allies). The King, demands that every single male that is not an elite, to prepare for battle, since the King will NOT lose this war. This war could completely destroy the country.
- WAR IN THE AMERICAS: The slaves in Georgia and the Carolinas declare independence as the Southern Union. Numerous skirmishes continue across the Americas.
- WAR IN EUROPE: The Northern German Union (the alliance) establishes an army and begins to send to Hanover. Austria, Bavaria and Poland, however, fight together to stop this force. They do, however, supply Dutch rebels and raid the countryside. In the Netherlands, the genocide continues as well as the harsh resistence. Eventually, Russia thinks this is not worth much and considers truce. The British invasion, due to massive defenses and experienced troops, begins to fail.
- Japan: The Japanese navy halts the Chinese advance engaging them at sea. The Japanese forces seige Qing forces on the island but face causulties due to the low number of troops stationed there with most forces being set up for the attack on other areas. The Japanese military is fully mobilized and expanded to include a stunning 300,000 men with the core forces readying for the planned invasion of Korea and other forces being sent to harass southern China via Burma and Siam who are Japanese allies. The Japanese convince the Kingdoms of Siam and Burma to join in the war to secure their independence against the Chinese. The Imperial Court declares a state of war with China claiming the reasons are to secure the independence of their southern allies, liberate Korea (make it a Japanese vassal), and protect Japanese interests. All piracy is cancelled as the ships are put under naval command again to engage the Chinese fleet. Superior Japanese ships cause great damage to the Chinese fleets but also suffer minor blows and a stalemate is established not allowing either side to send forces to the other. The economy is only slightly affected by the opening of hostilities with China due to the lack of trade between Japan and China. Infrastructure continues to better.
- Great Britain: The Channel and the shores of Normandy are red with blood. "This is not worth it" were the last words that an anonymous Lieutenant-General of the British Army said, before he committed suicide. This news is kept private, so as not to alert the public. It is unknown how many are dead, though reports are in the 20-30 thousands. Some reports are saying that the French have at the very least, a quarter million soldiers that were waiting at the North Shore. The soldiers that do make it through, show their rage by shooting civilians, and destroying farms, though the sociopathic ones that stay, end up shot, or possibly tortured, by the French soldiers. The English Channel has at least twice the wreckage this Summer, than the entirety of the past few years, though 175 William-class warships are waiting at Scottish dry docks, they will not be authorized, unless serious progress is made. General John Manners is arrested, and to be hanged for treason and attempted murder of the King, as he was caught assisting in an assassination attempt, trying to have 20 soldiers working under him to kill him and his family, and install a new form of Government to end this losing war. The 20 soldiers will be hanged with their Commander. Jeffery Amherst, 1st Baron Amherst, is made Field Marshal, and Commander-in-Chief of the Forces. Manner's attempted assassination wasn't the first, since at least 17 previous attempts have been thrwarted by the Royal Guard. The United Kingdom is in a state of crisis, as news gets through to soldiers that have escaped across the Channel, to Southern Shores of England, to reveal that the British are losing this war. Attempts are made, to claim that this is a lie made up by French spies working, and that the British are winning. (Which are of course, lying themselves.) Some Captains, instead, along with willing soldiers, instead head toward the Netherlands, against their superior's orders, in an attempt to rescue as many Dutch, or at least help protect them from the savage French soldiers. As a result, at least 5,000 soldiers end up heading to the Netherlands, to see men, women and children, littering the flooded lands, some are still fresh with red blood in the waters. A messenger is sent to the 13 Colonies, to tell General George Washington to help assist all natives and former slaves, that assist the British against the French, and in return, keeps true to the promise of a free country for them.
- New Spain: New Spain has a rebel movement formed called the Kingdom of Mexico, and training of soldiers begins which has a large amount of support throughout the country. The KM sets up headquarters in OTL Sonora, and smuggling of weapons into the country begins while some weapon factories are created in secret to arm the KM Army. More people are moved into the northern parts of New Spain. Also, 17 states are carved from New Spain, and although not recognized by Spain, they begin to send delegates to the capitol in Sonora to discuss the future plans of the KM.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince is still in search of a European wife. Montbeliard is offered the Third Regiment if they so wish to help them with their campaign against Muehlhausen. The Landtag approves a motion to build a new highway connecting Arolsen to Kassel. This will help with trade, as well as the movement of soldiers. Many traders buy Government Bonds (or something similar) to help the road get built. Surveyors estimate it will take roughly two years to complete.
- France is in a state of economical crisis, as the war has drained most of the country's resources. People have been starving, food shortages are not rare, and the occupations of Hanover and the Netherlands are causing a major pain in the butt. Numerous revolutionary movements and governmental conspiracies are popping up for those who want to end the war early. Realizing that Northern Germany has united against the Glorious Alliance, it declares war but can only defend Hanover from attack. Any British troops who have made it through are run down by the French militia. France orders the generals in New France to negotiate with the natives that all hostilities are to be ceased if and only they are willing to accept their land size. In exchange, France will give the natives medicine, food and other essentials. The French government recognizes the Southern Union and declares support for it.
- WAR SO FAR IN EUROPE: Britain, France, and numerous other allies suffer huge economical and humane losses. In Britain and France, numerous revolutionary groups and governmental conspiracies have rise up to end the war early. In northern France, the British and French hold guard and though while the British have more casualties, the French are suffering setbacks as well. In Hanover, the North German army has reached Hanover, besieging the city. Austria, Bavaria, and Poland constantly battle the Northern German Confederation, making some victories. The Confederation declares war on Waldeck for obvious reasons. In the Netherlands, the occupation drains the power of France and Russia, but causes numerous casualties for the Dutch themselves. The country is in ruins and anarchy has arisen.
- WAR SO FAR IN THE AMERICAS: The natives agree to the French proposal, but some are rather willing to work with the British. The Southern Union allies itself with the French, while numerous white people struggle to either get out or rebel.
- THE SINO-JAPANESE WAR HAS OCCURRED: China responds by calling its allies to help. Several small states boundering Burma and Thailand decide to join China for protection. It sends its navy to combat the pirates while begins mass mobilization to defend its borders.
- The Mexican Revolution has begun due to the movement. Spain responds by making all efforts to destroying that movement.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince sends his most senior, trusted envoy to the North Germans, telling them that Waldeck has no quarrell with them. The Hannoverian Enclave taken by Waldeck were liberated from an autocratic King who cares little for his subjects, and lives in Britain. If the so-called Confederation were truly German, they would realise that taking Hanover from the hands of its absentee British monarch is by far the best thing for its people. Nonetheless, the Principality's entire army is mobilised. The Captain-General draws up plans for the defence of the Principality, should the need arise. Hopefully, however, the Northerners will come to their senses before Waldecker blood is spilled.
- County of Montbeliard graciously accepts Waldeck's offer, and continues to invade Muellhausen.
- Waldecker D: Unfortunately, due to the aggression of the North German Confederation, we will only be able to offer you one battalion. The Prince is deeply apologetic.
- Japan: The Empire of Japan launches a series of naval strikes against the Chinese navy and Chinese ports to try to secure naval superiority. Fighting in Sakhalin continues. The buildup in Japan continues as troops are readied for the first major war they will ever fight with a major power. 50,000 troops are sent to Siam and Burma to help them arm the defences against China should it decide to attack and a series of fortifications are built throughout Burma, and the Japanese train Burmese and Siamese forces to use guerrilla tactics against greater Chinese forces and to rely on the scenery as their ally and on superior weaponry that they possess since China despises European style weapons. The economy is stable but it is slowly being transformed into a military oriented one.
- British Diplomacy: We want to help out our Japanese allies as much as we can, but the war here in Europe has drained our country in resources and soldiers. We can still send 30 William-class frigates, to assist through Naval battles.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese Imperial Court accepts the British offer.
- Great Britain: Protests go all over London, and other parts of the country, as now most people are aware that the War has killed the country. King George III's speeches, claiming that the British are doing well, only resulting in jeering, to the point where one of the largest riots in British history occur in Liverpool, where a group of parents refused to let their boys be taken by British officials, which results in mass arrests, and even a few deaths, which are all covered up by the media, on demand of the King. The Invasion of France is a failure, as deemed by superior officers serving on the Military Bases on the Channel Islands. There is already at least 75,000 soldiers killed at minimum estimates, and the British have yet to make any leeway, other than the occasional base about a mile inland, which even then are destroyed and burnt to the ground by endless waves of French soldiers and village militias. However, reports of a Northern German Confederation has risen up, to fight the French, which leads to some hope that the French numbers may weaken. The British already dominate the Channel, with at least 60 William-class ships not destroyed by the enemy. Fears that if the British try to embargo the Channel, predict that neutral nations will gather together to destroy even more of the Royal Navy, leading to that plan being scrapped.
- France suffers from numerous bread riots considering the lack of adequate food during the whole war. The King and the government is aware that while the war is killing the country from within, they must persevere if they need to win. Numerous anti-draft riots occur in Paris while revolutionary groups launch terrorist attacks in nobles' manors and military schools and colleges. Louis XV tries to consult the people but is nearly killed after a man tries to stab him. While they manage to keep the British at bay in northern France, they suffer nearly as much losses as they did. To make matters worse, numerous villages and towns were destroyed as well as numerous ships. They decide the Netherlands operation is not worth it and declares withdrawal to Hanover to protect the French garrison. In Pennsylvania, the French army continues to hold out against the British guerrillas.
- WAR SO FAR IN EUROPE: The Dutch Genocide finally ends due to the French withdrawal to Hanover. And although it has hurt the French, it hurt the Dutch even more considering the recent genocide and plundering of its wealth. However, knowledge of the country's democracy reaches France from some of its returning soldiers, which adds to the discontent of France. The Northern German Confederation demands that Waldeck withdraw from the Glorious Alliance or they will face their doom. Meanwhile, the siege of Hanover fails to destroy the French despite heavy casualties.
- WAR SO FAR IN THE AMERICAS: Not much.
- Asanteman: With the Dutch drastically weakened, the Asantemene decides that this is the perfect time for the Ashanti to pursue their colonial ambitions. Setting their sights on Cape Colony and Dutch Guiana (OTL Suriname), two fleets are formed; one of 23 ships and 8,700 troops headed for Dutch Guiana, and another of 27 ships and 11,000 troops headed to Cape Colony. The forces are declared the most ambitions endeavours ever devised by the Ashanti by its King, and blessings of victory are sent with the two invasion forces. The Ashanti colony in Durban is expanded with the addition of several farming communities since its formation two years prior. The Ashanti seek to expand trade relations with the Mughals and the Maratha, and set up trading posts in both countries if possible.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince, (although saying that Waldeck was technically never in the Glorious alliance, and merely attacked Hesse and Hannover of our own initiative) agrees to the Confederation's demand, and issues a declaration that Waldeck shall herein be completely neutral in the war. With no fear of invasion any more, the Captain-General de-mobilizes the army, and two Battalions are sent to help the Montbeliards crush the Muelhausens. Without the threat of marauding invaders to deal with, the government gets back to work planning the new highway. The treasurer says that such a project; while being expensive, would create hundreds of jobs, and eventually benefit the economy as a whole. The Landtag and the Prince both give their seals of approval, and work tentatively begins on the road.
- County of Montbeliard: After many months of fighting, and with help from Waldeck, the army of Montbeliard succeeds in consuming Muelhausen. After stationing troops in Muelhausen, it turns its attention to the Principality of Salm-Salm. Right now, though, taxes are lowered in Muellhausen and Montbeliard to keep the populace happy.
- Great Britain: The situation is disturbingly similar to France, where multiple anti-draft and anti-monarch riots have broken out. The British economy is gone, and soon all hope in the military. King George III insists that the war will not end until the French have suffered just as much. (He has no idea that he is probably right). More boys, when they turn 18, are forced from their homes, away from their mothers, which leads to much problems on farmland. Male farmers are non-existant, with the exception of boys, who are going into hiding. Rations are tightened down of poorer folk, where only the upper class will have access to most foods, including an increase of taxation of food to 50%, with threat of arrest or forced into the Army, (the few superior officers that are supportive of the Channel War, realize that the only way for Britain to win, may be to conscript women for the first time, due to a massive male shortage). Unless major Naval activity occurs, the remaining ships in the Channel will stay, with no plans to release the remaining 165 William-class ships hidden in a Scottish bay. The messenger to America tells the Colonist Army, that they need to rely on natives and blacks to join the military, with promises that they will become equals, and have their own country in return. Operation New Start, which is a very secret plan to restart the British Superpower through massive colonies, in Botany Bay of the massive Pacific island (OTL Australia), is greenlit, with monarchs having the plan to escape London, should things somehow become worse than before, should the British lose the war.
- Japan: The Japanese forces continue fighting against the Chinese in Sakhalin and the navy continues fighting to secure dominance over the Chinese navy. Fighting begins in southern China as the Burmese, Siamese and Japanese forces engage in skirmishes with China and their allies. All economic and political acts are continued.
- The Qing Empire continues to fight against the Japanese. They win many more victories in the south against the Burmese and Siamese, who are weak, than in the north against the Japanese. Chinese forces briefly fail to protect a Korean seaport town, allowing a Japanese group to seize part of their land there.
- France continues to suffer a rise in disorder. Enlightment leaders and revolutionary groups have gained support of the people. Fearing a possible threatening revolution, the King makes a compromise that they will establish a constitution that favors people's rights, establish a constitutional monarchy, limit the powers of the King, and tax the nobles. Some nobles oppose this policy but many more would rather want their lives spared. Still, numerous food and draft riots all occur around the country. In northern France, the military governors plan a SECRET invasion of England using the fleet they have in southwestern France and building up a huge army. Meanwhile, the French promise the Amerindians and the Southern Union that if they continue to support France, it will agree to recognize their soverengities.
- WAR SO FAR IN EUROPE: The Russians are eventually forced to withdraw from the Netherlands as well. With Netherlands' freedom finally restored, the remaining population tries to get its war-torn country back together. However, due to the destruction the occupation forces caused, this is absolutely going to be a hard task. The North German Confederation once again sieges Hanover, while gaining Prussia to rejoin the war. Meanwhile, East Prussians revolt against Polish ru;e/
- WAR SO FAR IN THE AMERICAS: The native Americans agree to the French proposal as long as they stick to it. English colonists in Philadelphia riot against their French occupiers. Numerous whites rise in revolt agains the Southern Union's black-dominated government.
- The County of Montbeliard begins to invade Salm-Salm, requesting, again, help from Waldeck.
Asanteman: The Ashanti invade Cape Colony and French Guiana, making quick gains in the Dutch colony in South America, and besieging Cape Town. Receiving word of the peril the black-run Southern Union is facing, 30,000 troops and 68 ships are organized to aid their cousins in maintaining control of their nation. Many Ashanti lords scoff at the financial burden the commitment will have, but the Asantemene is committed to aiding the African-Americans.
- Look, I may not be a mod, but I think this is a bit extreme. I've been supportive of Ashanti's modernization efforts, but this is too far, in my opinion. No way could the Ahsanti modernise enough in twelve years to simultaneously invade South Africa AND French Guiana, and have SIXTY-EIGHT ships to send to aid the Southern Union. And anyway, these invasions make no sense, France and the Netherlands are on opposing sides, and the Southern Union is allied to France. I have no problem with a modernised African nation, but only Britain and France really have the capabilities to fight on two fronts very far away from their own territory. Callumthered (talk) 06:51, September 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, but here is my reason. I built/purchased hundreds of ships over that period, and have amassed enough ships for such an effort. Given that six months have passed, the ships from the South African/American expeditions have made a round trip, freeing up additional ships for the North American campaign. And the areas I'm attacking are sparsely populated, and in OTL, poorly defended. The only major fighting will be in the Southern Union, but even then, it will only be policing activities. I'm not fighting any real two-front war.
- So really, it was more of a raid on South Africa and French Guiana, as opposed to a full-on invasion? Again, I am skeptical about your ability to purchase/build so many ships, but all right. So long as you don't entertain hopes of annexing French Guiana. Callumthered (talk) 21:10, September 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I've already entertained such hopes, my dear friend. Though they shall remain as an occupation force until the end of the crisis.
- So, are French Guiana and South Africa both occupied? And also, just out of curiosity, what sort of uniforms do the Ashanti wear? Callumthered (talk) 02:54, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Kufis, tunics and trousers, and thick sandals or for prominent troops worth the money, European boots. All of it has a standardized pattern according to the Akan colors which bear certain meanings. Red for bloodshed and death, black for maturity and gold for wealth. The geometric patterns vary, but the colors do not. Now South Africa will be merged with the Durban colony since it is close enough to the Ashanti Empire to control. Since the Ashanti as a new sea-faring Empire, Dutch Guiana will be released once its been milked for all its worth, or unless the Dutch come back.
- Look. You just modernized. This is implausible. RandomWriterGuy (talk) 04:00, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
- So did Japan when it invaded Korea and China. The world got over it.
- Principality of Waldeck: The road continues being built, albeit slowly. The Captain-General authorises the two Battalions to remain with the Montbeliarders to assist with the invasion of Salm-Salm. The Prince tours the land, visiting rich and poor alike, especially in the new territories. He travels on the Arolsen-Pyrmont Highway and takes the baths in Bad Pyrmont. The Prince, after asking the permission of the Landtag, invites the Prince of Montbeliard to Arolsen to discuss tactics and trade.
- Montbeliard D: The Prince agrees to come to Arolsen. Will next year suit you?
- Waldecker D: Yes, the Prince looks forward to hosting the Prince in Arolsen next year.
- Great Britain: Seeing as the blacks and most of the natives are turning towards supporting the French, Ministers in America realized that the non-whites are for the most part a lost cause. While the few natives that are supportive of the British will be promised equality with the whites. Messengers ask General George Washington to give support to the whites rebelling in the Southern Union. However, compared to the situation back home, the American situation seems to be in a better position. In Britain, anti-draft and anti-monarchist riots break out throughout London. Occasionally, bases are established on the French Coast, only to be burnt down by French Coast Guards. Further estimates are now placed at 85-90 thousand soldiers dead. Most high-ranking officers believe that Britain needs to end this war NOW. While King George III sent about 500 elite Royal Guards, to kill any high-ranking officer in private who tries to ask for a ceasefire with the French, but at least five make to it France, and SECRETLY ask to meet with the French Commanders.
- Japan: The Japanese continue fighting desperately in Sakhalin. The small gap that was made thanks to the Japanese navy in Korea is exploited and the main body of the Japanese army floods into southern Korea. With 150,000 in the peninsula they immediately dig in to withstand the Ming counteroffensive that will undoubtedly come and another 70,000 getting ready for an assault on it. The economy is affected a bit more now due to the extensive naval war that is going on. The Japanese high command begins making plans to secure trade a bit more by seizing the island of Formosa. A small group of naval forces are assembled (they will become the First Imperial Marines) with the objective of taking the island to secure a trade route. Modernization of the infrastructure continues. In Burma the forces of Japan begin a guerrilla war against the Chinese to inflict as many casualties as possible. The Burmese and Siamese armies are advised to do the same and use their knowledge of the terrain and their superior arms to fight the Chinese. Similar tactics will eventually be employed in Korea once a layout of the land can be established and the troops become more acquainted with the landscape. Propaganda begins being distributed in Korea about Japan being there to help free them from The Qing and helping them re-establish a free nation.
- 13 Colonies: George Washington, seeing all hope is lost in defending the remainder of the nation, asks to meet with French delegates SECRETLY in New York to discuss a possible independence from Britain with French support and to reunite the 13 Colonies - including the Southern Union - into one nation called the United States of America, and will be equal. (I believe now is a good time, as the colony is divided, and on the verge of collapse).
- France defends Hanover as best as they could. They continue to struggle with the North German Confederation as it is wearing their operation down. Despite the governmental reforms, heavy taxes, conscription, and dwindling food supplies continue to cause unrest in the country. The government considers ending the war as well as its King. The King asks the British to meet at Paris to discuss the Treaty of Paris. In the Americas, word is to be sent that peace is being made.
- WAR ENDS AS THE TREATY OF PARIS IS BEING DISCUSSED IN THE TALK PAGE.
- The County of Montbeliard succeeds in taking control of Salm-Salm, and moves more troops into the newly controlled territory. Meanwhile, the Count visits each part of his territory and gives a rousing speech to raise morale, and packs his bags for Arolsen.
Ethiopia: Ethiopia sends three warships to aid the Chinese along with 600 troops and a cargo of ivory to help pay for the war effort. The new capital city is completed; it is a masterpiece of Ethiopian engineering, a fully defended port built on a modern grid layout. Work is started on building a man-of-war using the Qing plans in the new shipyards. Japanese Diplomacy: A warning is given to Ethiopia to not intervene in the war. The warships are intercepted off the coast of Siam by four Hoshu class ships. Ethiopian Diplomacy: Ethiopia denies that warships were sent, saying the ships were only an armed trade convoy and denouncing Japan as the aggresor. Japanese Diplomacy: If they are merchant ships they are to be stripped of all armament and stay clear of Siam, Burma or the Chinese-Japanese conflict. Keep in mind you guys, this war was an event Lurker and I planned and is meant to be between us only. The end result has already been decided as well. Look at talk page. Sorry Ethiopian Diplomacy: Ethiopia will cease hostility towards Japan if they pay reparations for the ships they attacked. Japanese Diplomacy: The ships will be returned along with their crew but no reparations will be made. A simple understanding can be, though.
- THAT IS JUST FRICKKEN ENOUGH: IT IS OFFICIAL THAT AFRICAN STATES CANNOT BE IN ASIAN AFFAIRS. THAT IS JUST FRICCKEN IMPLAUSIBLE.
- Japan: The Japanese begin building more warships to help the war effort and to gain naval superiority once and for all. Military units force an entry into central Korea but meet heavy resistence and once more are forced to dig in. The Marine force is being built to take the island of Formosa. Fighting in the southern front continues to be a bloodbath for both sides as it remains a stalemate with no gains. expansion of urban zones begins.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince is immensely pleased that the war is finally drawing to a close, and sends an envoy to partake in the negotiations. Work conntinues on the Arolsen-Kassel highway. The spare rooms of Arolsen's Rezidenzschloss are opened up and prepared for the visiting Count of Montbeliard. Court musicians are hired, as Prince Frederick Karl August wants to impress. He is also entertaining the prospect of marrying the Count's niece, the 16 year-old Sophie-Marie.
Asanteman: Expansion of the Durban colony continues, and the development of several more communities farther away from the main colony is begun. The Zulu natives have proven themselves willing to assist the Ashanti colonists, but remain weary of their goals in the region and keep a close eye on their new neighbors. Asanteman warns that Japan's disrespectful actions toward the Ethiopian delegation will result in their entering the war on the side of the Chinese. The development of a parliamentary organization known as the Mmarahyɛbadwa is created by the Asantemene to aid him in the running of the Empire, and the establishment of more centralized governorates in the Empire are formed. The Uniform Modernization Act of 1775 is begun, as plans to develop a modern uniform for the army is undertaken. Also, the mass industrialization of the Empire begins afoot as the Asantemene declares that farming is but one of the ways an Ashanti can make a living, and half of the Empire's treasury is focused into the development of an industrial base. Ethiopian Diplomacy: Ethiopia thanks the Ashanti for their support and introduces the idea of a (small) joint expeditionary force to patrol the area.
- There's no way you can get involved in the conflict. I'm sorry, but it's too far away, Viva. Nkbeeching
- Did I not send a delegation there not more than five years ago? They got there somehow. As did those pesky Dutch who you ran out of Japan in the 1600s. If some tiny little nation could get to you, I bet in a decade so could I. ~ Viva
- You're already involved - problems with the situation in your previous decisions such as your raids on European colonies. Don't forget this now official has put you at war with France even if they haven't taken action against you yet. Also difference between a small diplomatic mission and sending a large fleet - think of the logistics and resources that will take. While the Dutch and Portuguese did have that capacity you don't - maybe in another three decades, though. Nkbeeching
- Two decades. I'm basing the modernization of my nation off Japan's. It took them at least 25 years to start speaking on the same level as the Europeans. Mind you, they had little to no contact with the rest of the world unlike the Ashanti. Also, the Dutch aren't allied with the French, so I'm not at war with them, but the now weakened Dutch who just got genocided. ~Viva
- That I know - but don't forget Japan never fought across the world, only the European nations or a straightened out progressive China have that capacity. My in-game Japan certainly can't attack any African state but it is capable of holding out in a war against China whether I lose or win. Also, again logistically impossible, and you have no casus bellis anyway. You and Ethiopia have the entire African continent as a playground in any case. I won't scratch anything out without approval from the other mods but I find this impossible.
- Viva THIS IS IMPLAUSIBLE. You know that you just modernized and that this cannot possibly happen. RandomWriterGuy (talk) 04:16, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Spain: The Mexican Revolutions are stopped as the Royal army marches into the separatist headquarters in Northern Mexico. Their leaders are killed, yet the King chooses to give much more freedom to the citizens. The King chooses to form a democratic leadership in the Viceroyalties and to form a new viceroyalty. The King, as well, forms a new Viceyoralty of California. More explorers and settlers are sent into Vancouver's settlements and western coast settlements. Australian cartographers show the maps made after the years of exploration of the coast and a settlement is made in New Zealand called San Juan De Cordoba
- The Qing Empire keeps fighting to hold its territory. Many say that if China attempts to make peace with Japan, they can end the war easily and keep losses to a minimum. The Qianlong Emperor, however refuses to back down at all, going as far as to state that he intends to conquer Japan and destroy its people. However, many generals believe that this is a foolish goal, with some even wondering if the Qing can defend Korea successfully.
- Great Britain: The King is saddened that the war ended with the total devastation of the United Kingdom, and that the French have won yet another war. However, nobody wants to continue fighting anymore. We ask the French to allow us to at least hold the Channel Islands, but will allow French citizens to come and go, and will apologize for the massacres on Sark and Jersey at the beginning of the war as a result. There are also plans to focus on Colonial settlements, and move to total isolation from European conflicts, with the exception of the alliance with Portugal and, offering a new alliance with the Netherlands. A positive side-effect of the war, is that there are now 74 Charlotte-class Galleons (the remainder were destroyed in what is now called, the Worldwide War), that can transport mass amounts of colonists and soldiers, along with supplies, to Botony Bay, and any other discovered colonies in the Pacific. We offer the 13 Colonies full independence, as long as the maintain an alliance with us. It is not worth it to fight one of our last allies.
- The 13 Colonies thanks Britain's offer, and we will continue to remain ally to the British during peacetime. With approval of the British Crown, the 1st Continental Congress is called in New York City, and agree to draft a Constitution and rename the 13 Colonies into the United States of America. The Representatives also agree to establish a three-branched government: the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial Branch. Currently, the United States of America is comprised of states from Maine to Maryland, and lays claim to Virginia, the Carolinas, and Georgia. George Washington is elected as President, and asks that the French withdrawal from Philadelphia, and he also asks the Southern Union to rejoin the 13 Colonies as states, and ensures them that blacks will receive the same rights as whites.
- France begins withdrawal of troops from enemy territory. Demobilizaton is also in affect. Despite the path to normacy just ahead, the numerous frustrations of the people have greatly marked the country. They have suffered through family loss, famines, and heavy taxes. The French government knows that it has suffered too much and knows the state's finances are in the brink of collapse. They make desparate efforts by making all profits from their colonies go pay France's money problems. In Germany, the war continues as the German War. The Northern German Confederation suffers defeats as the French army can finally focus their troops there.
- Although France has won World War I, the remnants of war drag on in North Germany.
- The Southern Union agrees to reunite with the 13 Colonies as long as they keep their word.
- Numerous anti-governmental riots occur in French cities, due to the slow pace of the proposed reforms.
- United States of America: President George Washington establishes the United States Army, Marine Corps and Navy. The United States Congress passes the Reconstruction Act, which provides funds to reconstruct the war-torn zone areas of the United States. In the former Southern Union, all plantations are subsidised by the Southern Cotton Company, and removes slave-owners from power in the southern governments, and also frees slaves in the southern regions. The Southern Cotton Company begins to employ both former slave-owners and slaves, and the slow process of removing slavery from the United States begins. (This is all to ensure the former Southern Union that the United States meant every word).
- The County of Montbeliard: The Count is in the course of visiting Arolsen, where he and the Prince discuss a lasting alliance between the countries. The count agrees to the Prince marrying his niece. The count also asks the Holy Roman Emperor if his title can be promoted to Prince or Duke.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince welcomes the Count to Arolsen with open arms. A draft alliance is written up, which will hopefully bind the two countries in a defence and trade pact for eternity. The Prince resolves to travel with the Count upon his return to Montbeliard, so he can wed his niece, the now 17-year-old Sophie-Marie. The Prince supports Count Monbeliard's petition to the HRE. The Prince and the Landtag urge the sides in the German war to come to the negotiating table. Work continues on the Arolsen-Kassel Highway. The Landtag begins planning for an education scheme making rudimentary education compulsary for all children. However, it is still in the planning phase.
- Ethiopia: The completion of the Ethiopian capital is heralded as the beginning of a golden age for the Empire. The Emperor declares a week of festivities after which the building of the new flagship is to be resumed.
- Great Britain: The process of rebuilding the country begins. Many are not too happy about the loss of the World War and are directing all their anger at King George III. In order to appease the enraged citizens, after facing an incredibly close assassination attempt, he announces that the Army will downsize and put all educated men back into their professions. Rations will continue until all farm hands return to their jobs. The army will keep an approximate number of 100,000 soldiers but will otherwise, unless in times of emergency, not be conscripting more soldiers. Diplomacy is opened up between London and New York City, though we are not sure if the city will mark the capital of the newly formed United States. We appreciate that the Americans will still be friends with the British and offer an economic alliance when both countries fully rebuild. We now thank President of the United States, George Washington, and is offered to be knighted, for his help with the British during the World War. Rupert's Land will remain as British territory and a hub for future British expedition of America. If the French respect our future territory we will respect their territory since our decades of war against each other has done nothing but cause damage, and are thinking of opening up diplomatic relations with our former enemy in Paris, especially since the treaty was surprisingly lenient, other than the loss of India. Starting later this year, many volunteers, especially from Southern England, wish to leave Great Britain, to move to either Uncharted British Territory in America, Rupert's Land or new colonies to be set up in the Pacific Islands, including Botany Bay's inland areas (Australia) and New Zealand among the nations. About 15 Charlotte-class ships, 12 containing settlers, one containing soldiers and three containing supplies like seeds and foods, will be moving to New Zealand and the mysterious landmass. (10-12,000 settlers, 1,250 soldiers and tons of goods and supplies. And the Mysterious Landmass is OTL Australia). With this, the British will focus more on colonial matters, and less on European matters. There are plans to assist Japan in taking over Asia in the future.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese government requests that a division of the Pacific Islands be accepted and that the British respect the sovereignty of Siam and Burma.
- British Diplomacy: We accept the Japanese proposal, and offer them a colony on North Island in New Zealand. (Close to OTL Taruanga). We also respect the sovereignty of Siam and Burma.
- Japanese Diplomacy: Those islands the Japanese have little interest in. The regions that Japanese interests are in is Micronesia, Polynesia and the area of the Dutch East Indies. Can these areas be considered of Japanese or of shared interest?
- Japan: The Japanese Imperial Court pushes for the war with China to continue to teach the Chinese that the mandate of Heaven and the idea of Chinese supremacy is long outdated along with the intention of liberating Korea. Forces in Korea continue pushing and a basic lay of the land is now well known and guerrilla fighting begins in earnest to inflict as many casualties as possible. The invasion of the island of Formosa is launched by a 25,000 force which seizes much of the island due to it being largely undefended. The fighting in Sakhalin is still a stalemate as most forces from both China and Japan are focused elsewhere. In the south the bodies keep mounting for the coalition forces despite inflicting substantial deaths on Chinese forces and malaria, along with other diseases, begins inflicting both sides causing greater deaths still. The battle at sea remains a stalemate but since the Japanese Navy is blocking the Chinese from attacking the home islands, the Imperial Court is satisfied and continues pushing for more ships to be built. Slowly the production of local goods is cranked up by increasing worker efficiency and with the increasing demand for the war effort.
- British Diplomacy: The British would like to assist their Japanese friends, by helping out in the Invasions, by sending 10,000 or more soldiers, and 30 William-class warships to assist. In return, we just ask for the rights to a colony in Changwon.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese government thanks the British enthusiasm but suggests that they rebuild, the Japanese consider this a war between Asian countries and for Japan to prove its strength to the rest of the world it needs to stand on its own two feet. Also the British will not likely want another war so soon after the war just finished.
- The Qing forces divide, with the navy sailing down to defend the island of Taiwan and the main Chinese land forces attacking Japanese Korea. The Chinese forces have great success against the Japanese there, and push the Japanese back down to the southern area of the island with their massive force. However, the Qianlong Emperor decides to forego continuing to attack the Japanese forces to launch a naval assault on the Japanese homeland. With the main fleet in the south at Taiwan, the Chinese forces are unable to get to Japan, rendering the attack a gigantic failure. The loss of inertia allows the Japanese to push China farther out of Korea.
- New Spain: angered by the murder of its leaders, the United Republic of Mexico replaces the KM, but a new approach is given, asking Spain to renounce their division of New Spain in return for New Spain becoming a loyal member of mighty Spain. Delegates from all of true New Spain agree to this proposal, as peace is wanted dearly by all of true New Spain's people, and several gifts are offered to the crown from throughout true New Spain.
- France declares a state of emergency knowing that the riots are threatening the order of the country. Meanwhile, in India, the French are allowing the British colonists to retain their rights, though for obvious reasons emigrate elsewhere. In the Americas, the colonies are rebuilding from the ashes of the war. Some immigrants return to the Caribbean islands while others stay. Frustrated about the situation in France, many emigrate to Louisiana to be free of any governmental interference, thus leading to a boom in French North America's population. With the war over, France knows it must withdraw from Hanover, but requests the North German Confederation allow the transaction to be done peacefully.
- The North German Confederation allows the peaceful withdrawal of French troops from Hanover in exchange for the end of the war.
Before we begin, Britain: 12 ships cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, carry 10-12,000 settlers. The OTL First Fleet of 11 ships only carried 760 convicts, and they bunked in conditions intolerable for free settlers. So, around 700 settlers on 12 ships is appropriate. Remember that they have to establish the entire agriculture and build all the infrastructure from scratch, so sending 10-12,000 civilians (including children) would inevitably lead to a massive famine. Start off with a less ambitious first fleet; perhaps with ex-servicemen and their families, maybe add in a few political prisoners. After two or three years, then get the large droves of settlers. And don't forget, Cook named it New South Wales for you! :)
- Principality of Waldeck: The Arolsen-Kassel Highway is nearing completion, and work picks up pace, creating more jobs. The Prince returns from Montbeliard with his new wife, who soon becomes pregnant. The Landtag expresses its relief at the French and North Germans coming to the negotiating table. A committee of intellectuals, teachers and politicians is set up to investigate the state of Waldeck's education system, and ways of improving it for the common people.
- Great Britain: The fleet of 12 ships carried 700 settlers, moving to the land labelled New South Wales. With this, King George III hope to start a new age of Great Britain, and move away from the Wars that have plagued Europe. Former servicemen and their families, along with a few pardoned prisoners who were once protestors, are permitted to move to New South Wales, in order to start a new chapter in the age of exploration. A future fleet is planned to populate New Zealand in the near future, though this is not set in stone yet. There will be two or three messengers who will go with the settlers, to report on what goes on at the future colony. British colonists that leave French India, are hopefully given asylum in Japan, though appreciative of the French respecting their rights, still feel bad blood after multiple destructive wars.
- Japan: The Japanese government will allow temporary asylum to the British but they will be living there only temporarily. The Japanese government cannot handle large numbers of refugees. The war in Korea is going mildly well as the Japanese continue to inflict pain on the Chinese. A second expedition to Formosa is being planned for next year. Fighting on all other fronts remains a stalemate. The Japanese continue putting money in infrastructure.
- British Diplomacy: We promise that the refugee problem will only be temporary. We are making up plans for the settlers to move to New South Wales, New Zealand, or even make a new colony in Western America. (OTL Northern British Columbia, or north of Spanish territory)
- Spain: In Consideration of the new Spanish revolutionaries, the King decides to make an entirely new status to this colony, in which the People would have their rights but Spain would still control its military and politics in major sense in which they would be a Kingdom with dynastic and political union with Spain yet with freedom of choice if needed in a specific circumstance, while these ships are sent to the northern island of New Zealand with 3000 colonists and the Colonization of western North America restarts with more settlers going to Vancouver.
- New Spain: New Spain asks that Spain's division of New Spain be renounced, and thanks Spain for the rights and agrees to the terms. Spain is asked if New Spain can be reunited.
- United States: The United States Navy and United States Army are establish, as is the Federal Mint and Bank of the US. The Southern Cotton Company subsidies all plantations in the South, and becomes one of the largest cotton companies in the known world. The gun manufactures of Remington Firearms in North Carolina and Colt in Massachusetts are established. President Washington accepts the offer from Great Britain last turn, and also asks both the French and British to help modernize the navy and army. Construction on Washington DC begins, and NYC becomes the temporary capital of the United States.
- France knows that the reforms are pushing very slowly considering conflicting interests in the government. While they feel they won glory in the World War, they feel bad from Britain as the war was on proportions that changed the status quo of war. The troops from Hanover finally return home in peace. The King uses the troops to protect Versailles from any rebels just in case. The government continues to battle numerous riots in France and establishes penal colonies in the Caribbean, Louisiana and India for all political prisoners. For the sake of financial recovery, the military budget is reduced and some troops are laid off.
- New Spain: New Spain asks that Spain's division of New Spain be renounced and thanks Spain for the rights and agrees to the terms. Spain is asked if New Spain can be reunited. Also, New Spain begins to build infrastructure, industry and railways across the country. New Spain's government swears an oath of loyalty to Spain.
- Spain D: Unluckily the division is already done. You still have control of most of Mexico and you as the nearest Spain control can use territories and resources from California, Cuba and New Granada, but they have a different government that responds to you, but no, California will remain.
- New Spain: New Spain offers Spain as much gold as New Spain mines for the next 15 years as well as silver if they can be reunited. Also, New Spain will provide forces for Spain's Military and will follow all Spanish orders in time of war or national emergency.
- Rioting continues throughout much of France.
You may post.
- Kingdom of Mexico (In Dynastic and Poltical Union With Spain): Massive industry and infrastructure buildup begins while the mining of gold begins a massive scale across the country. Mines in all nearby Spanish colonies have their resources sent to Mexico, and Mexico slowly begins to grow rich. 1,500 troops are sent to Spain to help guard the French border while Mexico begins to experience an immigration boom due to the amount of mining in the Kingdom and the gold. While still only a weak colony/kingdom, Mexico is now on its way to becoming a powerful ally to Spain in the future.
- Spain D: I Gladly Await that moment but one thing, you will get more freedom when the other Colonies reach independence as they will get more voice and I'm sure they will support you. As well, you can only take 30% of the colony's resources. The other 40% for me and then 30% back to the colony. Also, please initiate Expansion north into the Coast we (also I Like Team Play =D)
- Woah woah woah what in heck name's going on?! RandomWriterGuy (talk) 04:28, September 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Mexico agrees, and expansion into the Orego Country begins along the coast.
- Great Britain: A second fleet is planned in about two years, to head for New Zealand. At least 15 Charlotte-class ships will be deployed to New Zealand carrying at least 1000 colonists to New Zealand. King George III's new policies might not be as hated as the King in France, but there is little to no peace in front of Buckingham Palace.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Princess, Sophie Marie, gives birth to a son, who is named Wilhelm Eugene. The birth of an heir causes much celebration throughout the realm. The chief engineer of the Highway asks if it can be named after the young Prince, and the Prince agrees. So, the Wilhelm Eugene Highway is expected to be completed by the end of this year, and many merchants are already planning on the multitude of ways they can make use of the road. The Education Committee continues its work, travelling the country, documenting the state of education. Its findings are expected to be released at the end of the year. Since the war is over, Waldeck asks Britain if a diplomatic Envoy might be sent to reside in London.
- British Diplomacy: Sure. It's time to bury the hatchet and start a new relationship.
- Japan: Forces continue fighting in Korea and in the south, with both turning into a brutal stalemate. With thousands dying on both sides the high command begins to get worried about the lives the war is costing and begins making plans to bring a swift end to the now six year old war - drafting up plans to land a force near Beijing and force the Chinese into capitulation and the second force lands on Taiwan taking areas of the northern part of the island and begin digging in.
- The County of Montbeliard begins to invade the Bishopric of Basel, requesting, once again, help from his ally, Waldeck.
- Waldecker D: The Prince agrees to the request, and the usual troops are sent. The Prince warns the count however, to be careful not to disrespect the Bishop, as that might have serious repercussions.
Asanteman: The Asantehene (I was spelling it wrong the whole time), orders the establishment of a second colony in Madagascar, discovered by an Ashanti trade vessel returning from voyage to India. The colony in OTL Durban is now home to some 10,000 Ashanti subjects seeking a life of fortune in the lands of South Africa. The Zulu natives are somewhat aroused by the expansion of the colony, and raids on the colonists' dwellings begin, leading to violent skirmishes between the two former allies. To deal with this issue, a force of some 3500 troops is being sent to protect the colony and supervise the creation of additional colonies in the region. The Uniform Act has finally passed with the development of a uniform for the line infantry and the marines. The navy gains an additional 24 ships from local shipyards and foreign sellers.
- NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! Keep telling you this is not plausible. You just had your three strikes. You are banned from the next turn.
- France realizes most of the chaos cannot be truly contained. Finally, the King agrees to surrender to the rebels. He is forced to sign an agreement with them, establishing a constitutional monarchy that protects people's rights and liberties. With that in place, Louis is forced to move to Paris to the Toulleries Palace along with his family, while Versailles becomes house for the government and its officials. Meanwhile, the numerous penal colonies begin to allow political prisoners freed. Although these are relatively small, they have established French control over southern Louisiana and the Caribbean. The government begins a plan to recover the economy, allowing newer taxes for the rich and begin to reduce military spending. For several years the country will stay away from war as much as possible.
- Ashantenan, due to the immense size of the Empire, breaks up after numerous rebellions.
- The Australian natives meet up with the British colonists, wanting possible relations between the two peoples.
- What in God's name is this? You can't do that! ~Viva
- You're banned from this turn due to your fricken implausibility! And do not worry, only the outer regions, not all of it. RandomWriterGuy (talk) 04:11, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
- The first part of that response had nothing to do with my question, and wasn't warrented since I was able to read the last turn. I only asked why you did what you did, nothing more.
- Ethiopia: The Emperor Tekle Haymanot II is deposed by one of the country's many warlords, Haile Yosadiq and replaced with Soloman II as a figurehead, causing many riots throughout the country and an increased level of resentment towards the corrupt regime.
- France continues to recover from the massive economic disaster. Apparently, the new taxes on the rich begin to help pay off the debts of the nation. Nobles are forced to recognize their share of the national debt as well as the royal family. Meanwhile, the penal colonies begin the formation of new settlements, allowing a period of growth in the Americas. The large amounts of fish there make it a good place to live. Settlers up in the north harvest the logs and establish new settlements. Promises of free land spread to the rest of the country, and for the first time the ban of Protestant emigration is relaxed and they are free to go to the Americas.
- Come on people, keep this running!
- United States: The United States asks to purchase the Northwest Territory (Michigan, Indiana and Illinois) from France for a price reasonable to France. Meanwhile, Colt Firearms and Remington Firearms continue to produce weapons, and cannons. The Southern Cotton Company subsidies all plantations into one company, and also controls the textile mills in the north. The United States Navy developes its first domestic warship.
- French Diplomacy: It declines.
- Spain:enjoying the status of being one of the strongest European nations currently, it offers to buy some lands of the French Louisiana for whatever price desires to set. It, as well, by King's orders, to decrease the size of the viceroyalty of California to just OTL Western Nevada, California and Baja California, as well convoys of explorers and settlers arrive to Vancouver, to New Zealand (North Island) and San Juan de Cordoba becomes the central settlement in New Zealand. A small city which major purpose is as prison settlement is created and called San Luis de Valladolid in OTL Canberra, while explorers begin exploration of Madagascar. A small outpost is set in the southermost tip, called San Fernando de Madagascar. Spain asks the United States for a trade alliance and a non-aggression pact.
- American Diplomacy: We agree to the trade alliance and the non-aggression pact.
- You do realise that OTL Canberra is in Australia, many, many, many miles inland?
- French Diplomacy: It declines.
- American Diplomacy: We agree to the trade alliance and the non-aggression pact.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Wilhelm Eugene Highway is completed! The Prince and his family are present at the official opening and many of Arolsen's population turn up to watch the Prince cut the ribbon. The Committee for Education releases its report, showing the current education system in need of much improvement. The Landtag and the Prince both look through the report and begin discussing ways of rectifying the situation. A diplomatic Envoy is sent to France and the United States, as a part of the Prince's effort for Waldeck to gain higher international standing.
- Great Britain: British colonists, having been instructed by the higher-ups back in London, are told to be as friendly to the aboriginals as possible, in order to not cause any conflict in New South Wales. Upon seeing the reactions in France of a constitutional monarchy, King George III is suggested to make a government similar to the French, which he declines. The economy remains in a slump, despite many crown businesses ordered to get back to work, and to cut funding on the military. Messengers from America tell the King that the Spanish have set up multiple forts close to British settlements in Western North America with a possibility that the Spanish may be setting up colonies in New South Wales and New Zealand as well. Fears of conflict may break out but Generals tell soldiers, to AVOID conflict and only resort to self-defense to the Colony's guards if the Spanish colonists attack.
- As far as my knowledge goes, Britain was already constitutional by George I, so I don't think you would be in any real threat of revolution. Uprisings perhaps, but I think only to the scale of the Peterloo Massacre. There might be more troubles in Ireland, however. The Spanish should NOT be setting up colonies in NSW, I think he mistook Canberra (OTL capital of Australia) for Christchurch or another Kiwi city. Callumthered (talk) 08:16, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, sorry. I meant Brisbane (LOL) in the northern areas (LOL) Sine dei gloriem (talk) 16:39, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Spain D: We have strict orders to not to attack any civilians or troops from Britain unless they mean a threat, and we have settled western North America and New Zealand a while ago. (Before I go away and when I came back - LOL)
- Also, who is making the maps? I think new mods should be chosen to keep this game and the nations which players are not playing should be either released for anyone to take or to be warned. Also, make a five years round to change each map, starting in 1780. I Propose Callum as mod.Sine dei gloriem (talk) 16:39, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Kingdom of Mexico (In Dynastic and Poltical Union With Spain): Mexico gladly thanks Spain for ceding more of true Mexico back to Mexico/New Spain. 1800 troops are sent to Spain to defend the Franco-Spanish border while the new lands are immediately put back to work as gold and silver mining there skyrockets and while roads are built from north to south. Expansion into lands north of Mexico that are considered the Oregon Country begins rapidly in order to claim the land for Mexico and Spain. Money continues to fill the Mexican coffers and a new navy is founded as well as a new Military and Naval Academy in which to train new soldiers and sailors. Several new gun factories are opened and production of weapons begins immediately with half being sent to Spain to help arm Spain's magnificent army. A baby boom begins while free land will be given to homesteaders who stay on the land for three years or more. It is hoped that this will cause an immigration boom and also boost mining production. Slavery is declared illegal throughout the Kingdom for all races, and the Mexican Army swells in rank as new freedmen join the Mexican Army, although it can't be used without Spanish approval. The Mexican Chancellor goes to Spain and asks Spain to allow the training of a special Mexican Military Unit called the Marines, a unit which would be able to invade from the sea during war and be of great service in any Spanish war.
- Spain D: You can make it but you can't use the armies without Spain's approval if it's outside your jurisdiction meaning with this North America. If you send troops to New Granada you'll have to pay for any damages and for disobeying. Also, the troops for the Franco-Spanish borders are not needed, though maybe it does if we decide to invade Sicily.
- Mexican Diplomacy: Understood, we will not attack without your approval and the Marines are created. The 3,200 troops are moved from the Franco-Spanish border to Madrid where they are placed under Spanish control.
- The Qing Empire manages to drive the Japanese out of Taiwan with great casualties. However, they have by now lost almost all of their control of Korea and Sakhalin. The Emperor's advisors urge him to try to seek peace with the Japanese but he refuses.
- The County of Montbeliard continues its invasion of Basel, with the assistance of Waldeck.
- Ashanteman survives, losing only the outer areas (a majority of the Empire is still held).
- Mexican colonial efforts in the unsettled regions run into Native Americans who either want to cooperate or want to kill them.
- Great Britain: Colonization efforts continue in New South Wales and New Zealand. The British colonists will respect the Spanish territories, to prevent any conflict between the two Empires. Those who worked for the British East India Co., are prepared, to be sent to New Zealand, to start up working on the new territory, and to possibly trade with the local population, whom call themselves the Maori.
- Here is my attempt at an up-to-date map. If there are any issues, post them here and I'll fix them by next turn.
- ''Do you think you could give Ethiopia a colour so you can distinguish it please?
- Spain has small domains in the western coast of America as well Vancouver by small settlements and a small outpost in southernmost Madagascar
- China has annexed much of Kazakhstan (I provided a map) and annexed Korea. Has anyone even remotely been paying attention to what I have been posting other than Japan's player?
- It's not possible for the Ashante to establish colonies yet, so the colony in South Africa should not be there.
- Also, the Dutch lose Ceylon and their Dutch Indian territories. Plus, the Marathas lose their northwestern and eastern lands.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince commissions Envoys Extraordinaire to the Russian court and to Berlin, capital of Prussia. The Landtag proposes that the State take control over the education of minors. The Prince, and many liberals, think the idea is a good one. The state would hire teachers who would teach all children Reading, Writing and simple Arithmetic for free. The more promising students will also be given a secondary education, for a small fee. The most promising and willing of these students will be given a scholarship at a major German university. Many nobles and conservatives are unsure as to where the money will be coming from, and the Treasury will report on that next year. The Princess becomes pregnant once again, and she gives birth in December to a daughter, named Charlotte-Alexandrina. The Prince and his young family travel to the Waldeck exclave of Bad Pyrmont, and take to the baths there.
The Asantehene outraged by the betrayal of his subjects in the outer provinces despite all the good he has done for them, orders mass genocides, killing half a million traitors, and sending a clear message the price of treachery. He also orders 35,000 troops and 40 cannon to begin re-conquering the lost lands, and the ringleaders founded and given the "one hundred cuts", a slow and painful public execution, the idea brought back to Asanteman during the King's tour of the world. Modernization of the Empire continues, and word of Waldeck's new education system inspires the Ashanti to give their modernized one a few adjustments to remain on edge with that of Europe's. The navy is expanded to 150 ships, and the army to 400,000, most coming from draftees. The Empire is to begin a region-wide ethnicide, in which the numerous cultures of the Empire are to be destroyed and replaced by the Akan one.
- Ethiopian Diplomacy: Ethiopia condemns the Ashanti genocide. To show their distaste, all ships flying Ashanti colours will be turned back at any Ethiopian port.
- That does not sound plausible.
- And you would know that how? Please do tell so I may understand. I can't read your mind and you're going on what appears to be your opinion, makes little sense to me.
- Mexico: After meeting the Indians, most cooperate and they are promised that in return for loyalty to Mexico and Spain, they will be allowed to keep their tribal lands and will be paid by white men who live on it. Gifts are given to the Indians, winning them over with the priceless and beautiful gifts as well as the hospitality of the Mexican diplomats. Mexico then continues to expand into the unclaimed regions north of Mexico. Guns and cannon factories continue to churn out weapons while Horses begin to be bred at a rapid rate to be given to Spain for cavalry and for pleasure. Spain is promised that these war industries are to make money and that no rebellion
will ever occur against Spain. Weapons and horses begin to be sent to Spain. Also, a settlement is established on OTL Vancouver Island called New Madrid.Gold and silver mining hits an all time high, and this allows Mexico to pay for a new navy, with Spain's approval of course.
- That was not discovered yet. You need to discover something before you settle it.
- Japan: In an effort to put an end to the war and bring about favorable terms to an increasingly tired Japan, the Imperial Court authorizes an invasion of the closest coastline to Beijing to try to break the Chinese will to fight. This assault will be supported by Japanese forces currently in Korea who will push out as much as possible and another push will be made by the southern forces supported by Siamese and Burmese troops. The economy begins to suffer because of the burden of the war.
- Ethiopia: In Ethiopia, a rising feeling of discontent forces the Emperor to initiate reforms to satisfy the populace. In imitation of some European parliaments, an electable legislative council is set up. However, in order to retain the current despotic autocracy, this council is directly accountable to the Emperor and all laws must be ratified by him making the council only a gesture of appeasement with no real power.
- The County of Montbeliard has successfully taken control of Bm. Basel, lowering the tax rates to gain the favour of the populace.
- France begins an economic stimulus that will reboot the economy of war-ridden France and bring it back onto a more prosperous level. Industrialists begin investing into factories while obtaining raw materials from their colonies. To secure good supplies of cotton, they expand slavery across southern Louisiana. Although not major, crops of tobcco and sugar are grown for economical reasons. New Orleans becomes a growing port and is attracting people from France. Farms for wheat and other foodtsuffs are grown in the Americas and sent to France that will help feed the people. Until France returns to self-sufficient levels, they need to rely on food from the Americas to feed its people. They begin bringing new industrial technologies from Britain through scholars and bring them towards univerisities, colleges, and schools. While not implemented just yet, they are being studied. The government begins to reduce the army to 40,000 as they look towards peace rather than war. In Canada, people are being attracted there by the country's rising manufacturing industries from Louisiana. While only minor as to keep France's economy strong, they do produce to needed wealth.
- James Cook lands of the Hawaiian Islands.
- The former outer regions of Ashanteman unite themselves to protect themselves.
- People in New France call for increased self-rule.
- Great Britain: Colonization continues of New Zealand and New South Wales. Posters go all over London and other parts of Great Britain, supporting the expansion of the British Empire, without resorting to violence. King George III offers a meeting with the French King, to develop warmer relations with France, and to end the conflict that nearly destroyed both of our Kingdoms.
- Ethiopia: As the army isn't strong enough to continue full scale expansion, missionaries are sent along the coast towards the Horn of Africa to attempt to convert and bring the tribes there under Ethiopian control without violence. RNG please
- Here's my next attempt, I tried to include everyone's requests.
- 'Principality of Waldeck: 'The Treasury unveils its plan for how children will receive free primary education. The local noble will pay a tax which will go towards the education of all the children in his fief/herrschaft. The Prince will supplement this amount when necessary. If a stuent progresses to secondary school, they will be payed for by their family, or, if financial difficulties make that impossible, they will reimburse the government when they get a well-paid job. The state will fund the scholarships for university. All this is met with general happiness amongst the poor, who think their children will get better lives if they can read and write. Some of the local lords are a bit peeved, but many realise that higher earning tenants means higher possible taxes/rent for them. The Prince, wishing for his realm to have access to the sea, asks his friend, Frederick Augustus Prince of Anhalt-Zerbst, if he can purchase his Friesan territory of Jever. (For map of territory, seehere. It's in the top-left corner, and has "A-Z" on it)
- Mexico: Explorers discover OTL Vancouver Island and name it La Saure, and exploeres also sail into thePacific to discover new islands. Industry and population booms continue.
- The County of Montbeliard: The Count visits every major part of his conquered territory, holding parades in each place to raise public opinion and morale. Meanwhile, he also requests permission from France to build roads between his territories, to make trade and travel easier.
- Japan: The Japanese launch the invasion of mainland China with the intent of finally ending the gruesome war, and the forces in Korea make the push to take the rest of the peninsula and aid the final assault. Massive casualties happen on both sides. While the troops are able to create several beachheads, they can only defend the positions and are unable to advance. The Forces in south China and Burma continue to suffer casualties as malaria and extensive deaths take their toll on the morale of the Coalition forces. The economy continues to suffer from the intensive war and the continued war effort. A peace offer is made to China, the ceding of Sakhalin, Korea and Formosa to Japan. In exchange, the Japanese will pay reparations and sign a treaty with China establishing a non-aggression pact between the two nations.
- The Qing initially refuse the Japanese peace offer, and counter-attack in attempt to stop the Japanese. Their attack in the south is more successful, with the Chinese forces all-but driving the Japanese and their allies from their land. In the north it is a miserable failure, with the Chinese barely being able to contain the Japanese to Korea with massive casualties. The last Chinese forces on Sakhalin have been defeated. Meanwhile, the Chinese fighting on Formosa are betrayed by the native Tai people, who state that they will willingly be subject to the Japanese as long as the Japanese settlement on their lands is limited. Faced by these defeats, the Qianlong Emperor finally begins to realize that a peace process may be needed, though he does not yet accept the Japanese offer.
- Netherlands: The Netherlands joins. Luigi Buonaparte, aka The King of Holland, wants to be allies with other European countries. The Netherlands would like to be a strong European force. The battalion will start expanding as soon as the recruiting begins.
- You do know you have been through your and your country is war-torn, a lot. You know that? Just saying.
- The Netherlands is still a republic (it's only 1778), and was recently completely powned in a war. And Luigi Bonaparte only became King in 1806. :) Callumthered (talk) 06:43, September 20, 2012 (UTC)
- British Diplomacy: The British government would like to help rebuild the Netherlands, after the war nearly destroyed the Dutch. Despite our isolationism, we wish to offer you a defensive pact, if the Netherlands is ever attacked.
- France decides that it will be best to negotiate better relations with Britain that to repeat history all over again. The country's finances begin to improve, though the scars of war still remain. The government begins encouraging Indians to move to France to find work, but since the country is coming out of war it is not so successful. Hearing news of Captain Cook, the French government begins to launch its own expedition, aiming for the Pacific as well. The government hopes to locate the Hawaiian islands and use it as a base to discover the unknown. The King, meanwhile, is very concerned of the stability of the country and is unsure if he can survive this.
- Demands for self-rule grow in New France.
- James Cook is killed at Hawaii after being caught in a tribal conflict.
- Great Britain: The King awaits the return of famed explorer, Captain James Cook (would they be aware that Cook is now dead?). The economy continues to improve in Great Britain, though still at a slow rate, and is still not anywhere near pre-World War levels. A second batch of colonists are being prepared to join the colony at New Zealand, along with future colonists planned to be headed for New South Wales. In other news, the Royal Navy, now focusing on colonial matters, announces that they will be looking for crews to explore the Pacific, and to extend any British colonies in North America, to grow to the west. The settlers are being taught to respect the natives of America or the Pacific Islands (much more than OTL, considering that the British are not looking for a fight).
- The County of Montbeliard once again requests for permission from France to build roads to connect the territories of Montbeliard.
- Also, I will be posting for Waldeck this turn and probably the next couple, as he tells me he is away, and the IP of the computer he is using is blocked, for whatever reason. He's told me his moves, but he'll be gone until about Tuesday.
- Ask him what his IP address is, I may be able to find why it is blocked. -LurkerLordB
- French Diplomacy: They would love to, but they have greater problems.
- Anyway, The Principality of Waldeck continues negotiating for Jever.
- Mexico: Explorers discover the Hawaiin islands and establish a for near OTL Pearl Harbor, while exploeres sail farther west toward Asia to discover new islands. Industry and population booms continue.
- Asanteman: Nationwide industrialization continues as the Ashanti purchase tons of industrial equipment from overseas and bring them to their homeland. The Ashanti purchase the rights to exclusively produce Patrick Ferguson's rifles after the failed attempt to sell them to the British army (based on OTL information). Reconquest of the Ashanti lands continues as the Ashanti force sent to bring Durban back into the Empire wipes out the entire colonist population. Another group of 3700 colonists is being sent to Durban to replace the original population. The Zulu who witness the massacre are frightened of the Ashanti's ruthlessness, and fear further contact with them until their fight is over.
- Waldeck: (Thank you, Liamfor, doing that) the Prince continues negotiating with the Prince of Anhalt-Zerbst for Jever. The Treasury decides that the purchase of Jever will leave no money for the education scheme, so it is reluctantly shelved for a few years.
- Japan: The Japanese forces finally lay seige to the Imperial city of Beijing. The usage of cannons of used more so then in any other battle in the war. The Japanese Imperial forces fight as hard as the can to finally break out of the Korean Peninsula and aid the Japanese attacking the Qing capital. The forces are fighting now at their most desperate trying to put an end to the eight year long war. fighting in southern China spills into Burma were the Chinese while able to fight in Chinese soil are met with brutal resistence from the Burmese-Siamese-Japanese forces who fight with a larger ferocity then before due to the fact that the land of the Burmese are now at risk. but morale remains low due to massive casualties, Burma begins to waver in its allegiance to Japan while Siam remains strongly allied. The economy now under massive pressure starts to crack and the Imperial Court is forced to use money from the coffers to subsidize the economy and raise taxes which while helpful to the economy creates resentment in the populace. The Japanese accept the native Taiwanese offer and the isand will be occupied at the end of the war. a second offer of peace is made to China with the same offer and Japan begins looking for other people they can negotiate within the Empire as the Japanese begin desperate to end the war that they started unprepared eight years ago.
- The Qing Empire finally consents to the peace agreement, letting the Japanese retain control of Sakhalin, Korea and Taiwan. The Taiwanese rejoice to be free of the Chinese rule, and to be able to live peacefully under the rule of the Japanese Emperor.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Imperial Court accepts the final peace offer and a massive relief falls over the court and the Emperor along with much of the population. A promise of a non aggression pact is made to the Chinese for the next decade, with chances of extension. Troops are ordered to with draw from Chinese soil and all naval activilities are ordered to cease.
- The Qing have lost many in this war, and the generals of the western provinces are moved over to manage the chaos in the east. They appoint a single Han Chinese military governor of Qinghai, the only Han Chinese in such a high position in the Manchu-dominated Qing Empire.
- France's King grows nervous if the new government can be able to achieve stability in the country. Numerous reforms, including a constitutional monarchy, and freedom-supporting constitution, increased taxes on the rich, and the elimination of numerous injustices have been implemented. Meanwhile, French nobles loyal to the Old Regime that fled to France's allies are calling for war to remove the revolutionaries from power. Louis XV, with no position to argue against, agrees to give the people of New France a degree of self-rule. Meanwhile, the country tries to become more self-sufficient in its economy and agriculture. Roads and ports are being rebuilt and the northern coast of France is being cleansed of most memories of war.
- The French Americans glady accept the French agreement.
- Ethiopia: The Chinese style man-of-war is completed and is immediately sent on a shakedown cruise in the arabian sea. The conversion of the tribes seems to be working; many of them joining the Empire. This expands Ethiopian territory further along the coast (could a mod add it?). Several warlord rise up to challenge the Emperor, attempting to replace him with their own figurehead. After a number of battles, the Emperor's forces are defeated. However, the legislative goverrnment choose to use this as an opportunity to move towards democracy by raising their own army from the peasants and leading them in a revolt against the warlords.
Explorers discover the Samoa Islands and build a fort there claiming the islands for the Kingdom of Mexico and Spain while exploeres sail farther west toward Asia to discover new islands.Industry and population booms continue. Expansion into the unclaimed northern part of North America continues. Settlers also begin to settle in Hawaii.
- Considering distance, you are not capable just yet.
- Great Britain: The economy continues to improve. The Channel Islands are undergoing a construction plan, to rebuild the islands, and turn them into new resort islands for the wealthy and noble all over the world. They will also be used as memorials for victims of the World War, including both British and French soldiers who have died for the Channel. Half of the remaining William-class warships are being deconstructed, and to be put to use to build new buildings in Scotland and other parts of the country, while the other half will be used as the current Royal Navy fleet, until the country returns to economic power, if it is still possible. The British reportedly are not longer #1 or 2 in the world's most powerful Naval fleet, some reporting as low as #6, as the Spanish, French, Russian and even the Chinese and Japanese are much larger.
- Japan: the military is demobilized and only 100,000 strong forces remains to defend the territories as the rest is put on reserve or simply discharged. The taxes are lowered and money is put forward to restore the economy that has suffered greatly under the pressure of constant warfare. A small regiment is sent to formosa as protection for the island and plans to make a naval dock are put forward. Taipei is renamed Taihoku and settlement of Japanese will be limited to the city for now. plans to begin exploring the wide pacific begin to break down pirating in the area and expand Japanese control the first missions explore the islands of Micronesia. The protectorate of Korea is established out of the conquered peninsula and administration of the area will be left to local Koreans but the economy and military will be subject to Japanese influence, but the Koreans will be allowed to establish locally ran militia to cut the cost of defence of the peninsula in peace times.
- France's economy and finances makes a comeback for the first time since the war, as the country is increasingly self-independent on food and continue to build up a strong economy. The government begins e construction of numerous memorials all over the country to honor those who had died. Meanwhile, in India, the Fench colonial government begins the growing of numerous raw materials plantations to feed the factories of France. Although reforms are pushing, the government still has numerous disagreements in their policies. Meanwhile, the King, feeling France is not as safe as it is, decides to plot a secret escape with his family.
- Parts of Europe begin recovering from the World War.
Question: When is the industrial revolution going to happen? POST NOW.
- Principality of Waldeck: After much tense negotiation, the Prince comes to an agreement with Anhalt-Zerbst, and purchases the Herrschaft of Jever for a reasonable price. It will take many years to repay, but with trade from Jever's ports, the treasury opens that time will not be too long. The newly appointed governor of the province is ordered by the Prince to free all the serfs and to take a census of the new territory. The Prince announces that the army is for hire to whoever is willing to pay a decent price.
- Japan: The revitalization of the economy continues and trade grow. The Japanese expeditions to the central pacific continue and a few trading centres are set up throughout Micronesia specially around the Marianas and the Marshal Islands which Japan claims. The expedition is split into two to head farther south and farther east. With the increase in territory Japanese administration is expanded. Relations with Siam remain strong but Burma begins to protest the alliance with Japan as it lead to widespread destruction in Burma's north, the Imperial Court requests that Burma withdraw their comments but the request is rebuffed leading to increasing hostilities between the former allies and the Imperial Court considers having a single ally in Indochina.
- The County of Montbeliard continues to focus on consolidation, and hires out Waldeck's army in preparation for an upcoming invasion. Also, France, I think you may have misunderstood. I wasn't asking for you to build the roads for me, I was just asking for your permission.
- Ethiopia: Civil war rages across Ethiopia as the parliamentary armies meet those of the warlords. Although the warlords together are far more powerful, inner feuds between factions limit their advantage. Also, negotions between parliamentary emissaries and the Ethiopian church promise to yield overwhelming support to the government in return for the creation of a constitutional theocracy to govern the country.
- Spain: In an expansion campaign settlers in northern New Zealand are increased and the settlements in continental Australia begin to grow, while the exploration of northern america continues, being primarily executed by the Mexican Kingdom, again Spain offers to buy the western of the Lousiana colony from France, and it asks from France to take over Naples, it orders Mexico to build up more military resources and that it sends as much soldiers as they can to take over the Kingdom of Naples. While this, small outposts are built in Papua New Guinea southern terrains in an attempt to make small ports for expansion and naval building and defense of the land.
Mexico; Mexico, with Spain's orders, begins massive military buildup and 35,000 troops are sent to assist int he Spanish takeover of Naples while 16 Mexican Warships are sent to assist as well as 2,500 horses and 25 tons of gold to pay for the wars debts, or at least some of it. Mexico continues to expand into the unclaimed lands of North America while settlement of Hawaii continues.
- Great Britain: Dismantling 32 of the William-class frigates continues, while the other 32 are meant to patrol the British coast, or protect the Charlotte-class galleons that head to British Columbia, New South Wales or New Zealand. A messenger is being sent to the three new colonies, to see if they can be prepared for more settlers to arrive, and to see the current conditions. In the future, after the economy repairs, there are plans to rebuild the Royal Navy with smaller, but faster ships, but it is not planned, until 1785 at the earliest. King George III SECRETLY lets the King of France (is it still Louis XVI in this timeline?) know that he can take refuge in England if he wishes, as a secret escape.
- Yes he is.
- The Qing Empire recovers from a devastating war. Manchuria was the part of the nation hit worst in the war, so the Manchu Qing government wants it to recover. The Qianlong Emperor begins a massive rebuilding of Manchuria, at the expense of the rest of the Qing Empire. The White Lotus Society has grown greatly, as has resentment among the Chinese against the Manchu Qing. The economy of China takes a hit this year.
- France's King and the rest of his family attempt to flee to Britain, whose relations are now greatly improved since the World War. However, while on their way to their boat, they are spotted by the locals and are forced back into Paris. Louis admits that he did not trust the government and tried to get help to get him back into power. This causes outrage across France and the government, which helps pushes the calls for the end of the monarchy, which was unanimously chosen in the National Assembly. Louis and Marie are executed under the guillotine, while the rest of the royal family are banished to the countryside in the province of Bourbon, where they came from. An official constitution is written and the country is declared a republic. Also, it changes its flags into the tri-color falg.
From now on, we will go in full years to finish the game faster.
- The events in France cause great outrage from all over Europe. Allies of France demand the restoration of the monarchy, especially Spain, Russia, Poland-Lithuania, and Austria. Many nations have joined for the fear of the revolution being carried into their countries.
- United States: The United States continues to develop its navy and army, and asks to purchase Florida from Spain (RNG, please). Meanwhile, the arms manufacturers of Colt, Smith & Wesson, and Remington continue to produce firearms for both civilian and military contractors. President George Washington sends an exploration team westward to map out of the remainder of the North American continent, and to bring back discoveries of rare metals and the wildlife of the new regions.
- Spain: the King declines the purchase of Florida to America
- Great Britain: Outraged at the French population at having butchered their own Royalty, King George III offers to join Spain, Russia, Poland-Lithuania and Austria in support of preventing revolutions, despite many of which are former enemies. This comes as a shock, since relations between Great Britain and France were finally improving after centuries of tension. On a lighter note, upon hearing the United States discover rare metals and wildlife to their west, workers are offered to the USA, in helping them set up mines and work there, with only asking for 20% of any gems or rare metals discovered.
- United States D: The United States agrees.
- Japan: The military is finally withdrawn from all battlefronts but a few thousand troops remain in Siam for security reasons with permission from the government, tensions between Japan and Burma continue to cool, Japan looks to Aceh for better ties now (someone else RNG). The expedition to Micronesia continues and a series of trading posts will to be established throughout the islands. To avoid problems with the populace, steps are taking to convert the nation into a constitutional monarchy based along British lines. and the base of a Diet is established along the Imperial Court. The economy starts to pick up. Administration of the new areas is improved and settlement is limited to a few areas in Formosa and the Korean Peninsula. Training of a local militia begins. Seeing the rise of the Lotus movement in China through the contacts in Japan the government attempts to contact them to try to make some friends with in China. The government hears of the killing in France and many look at it as an absolute disgrace to kill their ruler and many talk about cutting off ties with France, with the murder of the previous Emperor still fresh in everyone's heads.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince issues a statement denouncing the actions of the French, calling them barbaric and uncivilised. His Serene Highness is quite sure no such revolutionary nonesense wil occur in his country, since Waldeck has had an operating parliament and a good human rights record for years. The Governor of Jever sends his report to the Landtag, stating the population of the new territory, as well as confirming that he has freed all serfs in the region. The Landtag gives him new orders, telling him to begin collecting taxes from the "sluice ports" of Hooksiel, Ruestringersiel and Mariensiel. The Landtag unanimously votes to bestow the title of "Lord of Jever" upon the Prince. The requested troops (one regiment) arrive in Montbeliard, and the initial payment reveived. The money goes straight to Anhalt-Zerbst, in order to pay for Jever. The Captain-General, seeing a chance to hire out another regiment, offers one regiment to Britain (for a fair mercenary price.)
- British Diplomacy: As long as the deal is kept secret, we'll buy a regiment to protect the Royal Family, especially in this need of protection.
- The County of Montbeliard begins to invade Neuchatel.
- Mexico: Mexican troops in Spain are incraeased to 40,000 men whiile Mexico continues to expand into the unclaimed lands of North America while settlement of Hawaii continues. Spain is sent an additional 25 tons of gold.
- Spain: Despite the King's outrage to the insult of the events in France, the King chooses to oversee this and continue its Relationship with a possible new Government. While this, settlers in southern Papua and in a small tip of northern Australian landmass, expansion continues in Madagascar, and a small outpost is set in Guinea Africa. While this, France is once again asked for the western territories of their French Louisiana, seeing and in an attempt to prevent civil wars or political schism the King starts granting the same rights to the colonizers and inhabitants of the colonies
(Black, white, Aborigine etc etc) as long as they pay their taxes and serve well to the Spanish Empire. While this, it, as well, starts working in laws to include this populations closer to Spain's population, Toledo is set as the New Capital of the Spanish Kingdom, while Madrid remains as the political center of the Kingdom, Toledo is going to be the home city of the Kings from now own, expansion into southern tip of America starts with a command to Rio de la Plata into taking over the Mapuche dominations, the King desires to visit the King in Mexico City the next year for political purposes, the invasion of Naples continues, (ALGORITHM PLEASE). While this, the fleet continues its obliteration of the Neapolitan fleet and prepares to invade Sicily and then push through southern Italy to take over Naples
- France states they will fight to the last man to defend the sovereignty of their country. They are surprised of Spain's response, so they try to be as friendly as possible. Meanwhile, troops are stationed at the borders just in case an anti-revolutionary coalition decides to come marching in. They decline the Spanish offer.
- The revolution spreads across Europe. In numerous German and Italian states, people rise up against their corrupt governments. Nearly all revolutions end with success. Meanwhile, the revolutionaries in Rome hold the Pope hostage, forcing him to give up some of his powers in exchange for allowing the Catholic Church to have its power in society (though they are to stay out of politics). Only countries who already developed limited governments and rights for their people are spared, just minor protests.
- Inspired for the events in Mexico, people in Brazil demand greater self-rule and a union if they have to. Protests occur all over the colony, creating a dilemma for Portugal.
- Independence uprisings in Austria occur, considering the numerous ethnic groups is reigns over.
- The Bourbon family escapes France with success this time to Switzerland in Geneva. They hope to rally any nobles who fled France to retake the country.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince is still not worried about the French "revolution" despite small protests in the Principality. However, he does increase the powers of the Landtag, and gives all men the right to vote (unless they are paupers or mentally unstable). The Regiment is SECRETLY sent to the British, and the first installment received. This, along with more money from Montbeliard, is sent to Anhalt-Zerbst, and the Treasury believes that Jever may be fully paid for in two years. The Governor of Jever continues collecting taxes from the ports and population and begins taking steps to establish a small Herrschaftsrat (Lordship council) of elected representatives from the region. The Envoy to Paris is not withdrawn. The Princess becomes pregnant again, and the birth is expected next year.
- Mexico; Mexico, with Spain's orders, begins massive military buildup and 35,000 troops are sent to assist in the Spanish takeover of Naples while 16 Mexican Warships are sent to assist as well as 2500 horses and 25 tons of gold to pay for the war's debts, or at least some of it. Mexico continues to expand into the unclaimed lands of North America while settlement of Hawaii continues.
- Japan: Japanese society is slowly getting back on its feet. The plans to create the Diet continue, and a representative of the Taiwanese natives and of the protectorate of Korea will also be a part of it to give a voice to the new subjects. Settlement of the areas continue but in limited amounts. A new liberalization of the economy begins as well. An exploration team is sent to the uncolonized areas of Borneo to get a lay of the land for settlement. A trading post and a naval base are established in the Marshall Islands.
- Great Britain: 1782 marked the year where Royalty fell. While the British were spared, there were still massive protests, wanting King George III and the Royal Family to fall. However, having given some power to the people (You mean this right?), the riots seem nothing compared to the anti-war disorder.
- Asanteman: The Ashanti reconquer most of the lands, and the colony at Durban is re-established and expanded by ten miles. Trade with the Zulu continues and the mining of gold and diamonds continue. The fleet undergoes an expansion of ten ships raising the number to 110 vessels (read the last two decades of Asanteman's naval expansion if there is an issue with size). The Empire is generally considered modern given the effort poured into the work. Also, after numerous campaigns, genocides and rebellions in Asanteman, the Asantehene agrees that more work in expanding the Akan culture should go ahead, and the forced assimilation of the numerous cultures in West Africa begins to make Asanteman "whole".
- I, Stewdio333 resign as Great Britain. I offer the country to any player if they wish, or to Guns if he returns. Stewdio333 (talk) 03:17, September 26, 2012 (UTC)
- I AM OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM THIS WIKI. ALTHOUGH IT HAS BEEN A GOOD TIME BEING WITH YA ALL, I HAVE LOST INTEREST IN THIS WIKI AND I WILL HAVE TO GO. IT HAS BEEN NICE KNOWING YOU GUYS. AND AS ALWAYS, HAVE FUN.
Okay. Well, I suppose this means we need a player for Great Britain and for France; If anyone knows anyone who might be interested, inform them ASAP that those positions are vacant.
I WANT BRITAIN PLEASE!!!! (DeanSims: Talk) 11:50, September 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Riots in Britain calm down somewhat.
- The Spanish use the carnage resulting from the revolution in Naples to their advantage, taking over much of the country.
- The Austrian Netherlands rise in revolt, hoping to join the Netherlands. Most of the German rebellions have been suppressed, but the major Bishoprics are under the control of republican regimes. The Southern monarchies (Bavaria, Baden and Wurttemberg) try to restore the Church's rule in those places.
' 'POST NOW.
- The Count of Montbeliard postpones the current invasion, and uses the military force to suppress the rebellions throughout the Country, but prepares to send the military back into the field in six months time.
- Japan: The Japanese explorers continue throughout the West Pacific reaching Melanesia (Guadalcanal, New Ireland, etc.) and then begin farther inland on Borneo along the eastern coast meeting with the locals and trying to get along with them. The constitutionalization of the country continues. Trade begins opening up more, and a few vapor machines find their way into Japan sparking the interest of the Imperial Court.
- Great Britain: The British Empire begins a massive military buildup and industry continues to grow.
- Spanish Philippines: asks Spain if we expand south to get the rest of the Philippines under Spanish Empire control. Also we ask Spain to send 4,000 troops to help us in this goal.,
- Spain:The King agrees to send the troops from New Spain to the Philippines, as well as that you are given the Status of Viceroy and ask to expand southwards and over Papua, while the rest of the Mexican army is divided and sent half to the north to continue expansion over the coast and the rest sent to Naples to finish the taking over of the nation. In Australia settlers arrive to the west founding the city of San Jose de Belalcazar near OTL Geraldton, expansion northwards in New Zealand occurs. Spain again asks France to sell western Louisiana
- United States: The United States asks to purchase all of Western New France (OTL borders following the Treaty of Paris) from them for a reasonable price. (RNG, please). The United States Navy and Army continues expansion, while the country's industry continues to improve. Mining in Western British North America continues, with the deal of some being sent to Britain, while the remain will be shipped to the United States. The United States asks Britain it it could purchase Rupert's Land from them.
- I take it you mean the OTL Louisiana purchase? Callumthered (talk)
- No. I mean after the Treaty of Paris, when the United States received independence and at the time was located east of the Mississippi River. Enclavehunter (talk) 23:35, September 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Aah, I see now. Yeah, I think that a cash-strapped revolutionary French government would sell it to you. I'll make it a mod event.
- Principality of Waldeck The Prince is worried about how his uncle-in-law, the Count of Montbeliard, is dealing with the rebellions, and urges him to use restraint. The Princess gives birth to her third child, a boy named Ruprecht Albrecht. The debt to Anhalt-Zerbst is almost repaid. The Treasurer estimates that it will be fully repaid by July, 1785. The Governor of that Lordship is ordered to raise a single battalion of Landwehr for the purpose of protecting the ports in the area.
- The French Republican Government sells "the parts of Louisiana to the East of the Mississippi" to the United States for the sum of 40,000,000 francs.
- The Southern German states have suppressed the rebellions. However, in the West of Germany, the rebels in the Archbishoprics of Trier and Luettich establish republican governments (the Republic of Trier and the Republic of Luettich), which are allied to republican France.
- The exiled French monarch continues to raise support amongst émigrés and other royalist nations.
We still need a player for France, anyway, POST NOW
Why did we switch from half-years to full years for turns?
Full years are better, I just wondered why we changed.
- The Qing Empire suffers a minor revolt by the Tibetans who are not part of their vassal state this year, as many Tibetans within Qing proper rise up against the Qing government. 吴泽民 (Wu Zemin), the one Han Chinese military commander, in charge of the Qinghai area, is placed in charge of crushing the revolt. His army is ambushed by Tibetan forces before he can gather all his forces, but General Wu proves to be a competent and skilled military commander, and he manages to defeat the Tibetan rebel forces. Corruption has continued to rise among the Qing administration, which is becoming unpopular due to high taxes. These taxes are being sent almost exclusively to the Manchu area (which was hit very hard in the war) and to the capital. The White Lotus Society continues to grow in popularity. The White Lotus Society contacts Japan, telling the Japanese that they aim to topple the corrupt Qing government, and install a new Chinese dynasty in its place. There is talk of restoring the fallen Ming, but the leader of the Ming restorationists, Zhu Qibao, does not wish to cooperate with the White Lotus Society.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese offer to help the movement in any way they can under the condition that should the rebellion succeed the new China renounce all claims to lands Japan gained in the war with China.
- Asanteman: The Ashanti effort to unite the West African tribes culturally proceeds as planned. The spread of Akan as the primary language of the Empire goes smoothly. A number of anti-Akan movements are put down swiftly, and the news of such attempts are censored by the government. This allows the government to move ahead with social reforms without resistance.
- Waldecker D: The Prince wishes to send an Envoy to the court of the mighty Ashantehene.
- Ashanti R: The Asantehene accepts the envoy of Waldeck with open arms.
- Prussia: The nation reorganizes and rallies under General Fredrich William the II. The country begins to build up the military. The government is re-structured into the Kingdom of Prussia, with a parliamentary government called the Reichstag.
- Japan: Japan continues exploring the West Pacific. The army is slightly increased back to 110,000 troops to help protect the national territories. The vapor machines in Japan are put to work to see if they are worth the investment and next year the results will be shown. Trade begins picking up again and the economy is finally back to standard levels. The Diet is nearly completed and soon a written constitution will be made. A small settlement on eastern Borneo is built along with an armed guard.
- Great Britain: Britain continues to expand Canada and all of its colonies while a colony is started in Hawaii and
near OTL Sydney, Australiawhile a final one is established on the site of OTL Seattle, Washington.Settlers soon begin to arrive in these new colonies. A day of mourning takes place for the dead James Cook and Hawaii is officially named the Cook Islands. Military buildup continues as does the industrial revolution.
- The County of Montbeliard re-establishes its army on the front lines, and continues the invasion of Neuchatel.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Jever Landwehr Battalion has been completed, and wears a light-blue uniform. The Landtag votes not to recognise the Republic of Trier or Luettich. An Envoy is sent to Prussia. Taxes from the population, ports and payment for the Regiments serving abroad all raise money to repay Anhalt-Zerbst.
- France invades Piedemont, taking the King prisoner, and declaring the "Piedemontese Republic", which is effectively a French puppet state.
- The exiled King of France exhorts the other nations of Europe to band together to crush the "illegitimate revolutionary government" of France.
- Despite the brutal suppression of rebellions in Montbeliard, many still call for the Count to establish a parliament of some kind.
- The Qing Empire is as corrupt and unstable as ever. They continue funnelling money into Manchuria for repairs, making many Han Chinese angry. Zhu Qibao, taking advantage of this, declares himself to be the new Ming Emperor as he is the heir to that dynasty. Zhu's forces seize control of the Shandong province, but the majority of the people of China think that the Ming, having been defeated by the Qing once, have lost the Mandate of Heaven forever. Furthermore, his rift with the still-growing White Lotus Society weakens his popular appeal. Zhu's forces are unable to gain any more ground against the Qing.
- Japan: All previous projects are continued.
- British Empire: Expansion into Australia continues while more settlers and naval vessels are sent to Hawaii. Pearl Harbor area is settled. A colony is established in southern Madagascar and in OTL Namibia while another is established on the Somalian horn of Africa. Plans for a colony in Indochina begins to be put into effect as several companies of troops and settlers land near OTL Ho Chi Min City.
- Philippines: continues to expand the Spanish Empire in Asia. We easily destroy tribes that refuse to join the Spanish Empire. We ask Spain to tell Britain to stop expanding since we have the same goal.
- Spain: The British are told that the Hawaiian islands are under Control of the Spanish, as well as the southern Madagascar, as well is put in consideration the fact that in Indochina there is a pretension from Spain into some area of Indochina, mainly eastern parts. The Invasion of Naples now seem successful and the domination over most of the nation becomes an important event, the domination of Naples and Sicily, expansion northwards in Mexico and Madagascar continues the area of western North America is claimed between the current borders and OTL Abbotsford, Canada. France is asked that the remaining Louisiana is sold or at least that the westernmost territories (RNG, please). It as well offers the King of France asylum and the French revolutionaries a non-aggression pact. A small fleet and an army lands in Northern Mozambique and set a small colony and Hawaii continues being settled as well as northern New Zealand. It as well asks Portugal to withdraw the Treaty of Madrid and retake the Treaty of Tordesillas or to make a new treaty in which Portugal had rights until the farthest point of its colonization in Brazil.
- ALSO I think a map should be added each five years starting from now. Don't you think, Callum? Also use normal Paint to avoid pixelation
- Britain states that James Cook discovered the isles and your Mexican colony couldn't colonize. Hawaii its still a colony.
- Spain states that it was under Spanish Commanding and with Spanish fleet in the area support, thus Hawaii having been colonized for about 2 years as of now
- He is correct. Mexico first mentioned settling in Hawaii back in 1779.5. The British colony in Madagascar will have to be in the West or East or North, because the Spanish have already settled the Southern point. And I will post a new map this turn. Callumthered (talk) 00:26, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
- thanks for the map also rng's for the propositions to France and Portugal please Sine dei gloriem (talk) 00:30, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
- United States: The United States begins to settles the new Eastern Territory. Small outposts are set up around OTL Detroit, Chicago, and Indianapolis. The United States asks to purchase the remainder of Louisiana (RNG, please) from France in exchange for SECRET military supplies, food, and water. The United States Army begins to remove many native American tribes from the new Eastern Territory, but allow the Cherokee to remain. Industry improvement continues.
- Principality of Waldeck: The final payment is made to Anhalt-Zerbst, meaning that Waldeck is out of debt, and the full owner of Jever. The annual Treasury meeting is quite a bit more lively this year, and two new proposals are put on the table: The revamping of the shelved education scheme, and the purchasing/building of one small sloop for government/coast guard duties. Both are approved, the Education scheme being rolled out immediately, and the sloop waiting until next year to begin.
- Here's the map for this year:
- A coalition of French Royalist, Austrian, and Sardinian troops invade the "Republic of Piedemont", and call on other nations to assist.
- The French decide NOT to sell any of New France. (My reasoning for this is that the player sent a lot of settlers over there, and Napoleon only sold Louisiana otl because he didn't have Haiti or Quebec any more).
- The Governeur-General of French India declares his loyalty to the French King over the republic.
- The Portuguese partially agree to Spain's request, and say they will not expand their current settlements in Brazil (The coloured-in bits of the map). This causes much discontent amongst the Brazilians.
POST NOW!!! C'mon people!!!
- The County of Montbeliard successfully completes its invasion on Neuchatel, and lowers taxes across the county in celebration.
- France: asks for an military allinace with prussia and invades the ltalian states the commmander of this invasion is Napolein
- Japan: Japanese leaders decide that to secure their expansion of the Borneo colony they will have to remove competition on the island and look towards Brunei and Sawarak and the forces are mobilized to take the nations and the navy begins operations to take on the navy of the islamic nation, war is declared. Trade continues and all colonies are expanded while Japanese control over Micronesia continues to increase as the islands are little by little taken over by the navy.
- The Qing Empire manages to fight back Zhu Qibao's rebellion, crushing the Ming restorationist army and taking back most of Shandong province, with Zhu's forces being restricted to the city of Yantai by the end of the year. Meanwhile, an assassin makes an attempt upon the Emperor's life. Emperor Qianlong is severely injured but manages to recover. The assassin is tortured and finally revealed to be a Turkic Muslim, angered at the Qing Empire's treatment of his people. A massive revolt occurs in the western provinces because of this.
- Spain: The King is happy at Portugal's agree on the new division of The American colonies, and Spain asks a non-aggression pact with France. While this, Mexico's army continues going northwards, arriving to OTL to Prince George, naming it instead Prince Charles, claiming the North American coast up to this position under the name of Charles III, of Spain. As well, it initiates the population of southern of Nueva Granada, Eastern Peru, and northern Rio De la Plata after the new borders, The King orders a new fleet of 60 ships to be build in Spain to prepare for a large invasion of western Australia, and to settle as much as possible the territories in Australia. Spain, as well, prepares an invasion of The Ottoman Empires, Balkanic Territories for the next year. The purpose is to bring Constantinople under Christian Control once again, Spain, as well, prepares an Invasion of Venice and Ragusa, to bring the Adriatic under Spanish Control.
- Also this is a possible map adding my events and some occurred this year, and without pixelation
- You guys forgot to make Taiwan Japanese Nkbeeching
- Fixed, if anything I have missed please post it here or leave a message in my talkpage
- Thanks for that, Nk. How did you make it unpixelated? Callumthered (talk)
- Well, I remade it completely from the one we have in the map section Sine dei gloriem (talk) 01:14, October 1, 2012 (UTC)
- So what happened to my Durban colony? ((ლ(() (ಠ益ಠ) (( ლ(() 02:28, October 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Principality of Waldeck Implementation of the education system continues, with schools set up in most of the main cities. With Montbeiliard's invasion complete, the regiment which had been hired out to them returns. Work begins in Jever on building a sloop for governmental/naval use.
- Advances in New Zealand by the British and Spanish are hampered by growing resistance by the Maori.
- The Austrians and Royalist French continue fighting the French Republic in northern Italy.
- Answering to vivaporius question, your Durban colony fell apart by the revolutions and the fact of that your Empire should have brokened a long time ago you should have far less lands in the map that the ones you currently hold, it was a mod event, sorry Sine dei gloriem (talk) 23:57, October 1, 2012 (UTC)
- The majority of the people in my Empire are Akan. The Ashanti are Akan. So how could my Empire break up if the majority of the population are of the same ethnic group are the rulers? That like saying Russia should have broken u a long time ago because most of the people were Russian. It makes no sense. Plus, I re-established my colony after the revolutions. ((ლ(() (ಠ益ಠ) ((ლ(() 17:59, October 2, 2012 (UTC)
- France: Napoleon is promoted to General of the army and he takes personal command of the forces in the Italian states. Also we begin to colonize Africa and we ask the for an alliance with Japan.
- Japan: The Imperial government continues reforming as the Diet starts to be formed into a more efficient government. Very small scale industrialization begins in the Empire as more European technology - including more vapor machines. The invasion of Brunei begins with the intention of seizing the strategic area of the indonesian islands and securing their place in the East Indies. The Imperial navy starts centralizing their control over Micronesia and the islands are declared a part of the Japanese Empire. The Japanese Empire accepts the alliance with France under the condition that should the French invade the Dutch, the Dutch Eeast Indies become Japanese territories.
- The Qing Empire crushes the Turkic revolts due to General Wu's impressive skills, but he is once again passed over for promotion because of his Han Chinese ethnicity. Zhu Qibao's revolt is put down for good, with Zhu being excecuted and the last of the Ming Restorationists defeated and scattered. The Qianlong Emperor overlooks the bad economy and corruption in his realm as his continues to increase his wealth and build up Manchuria, at the expense of the rest of the Chinese nation.
- Principality of Waldeck: Implementation of the new educaion scheme continues, with many children already enrolled in schools. In Ovtober, the Prince and his family travel to Jever in order to christen the newly-completed government sloop, the SDS (Seine Durchlauchte Schiff) Waldeck. The sloop is fitted with 10 guns, and has a complement of 75 men. The ship sets to work, protecting Waldeck's ports and shipping, and detecting smugglers. The Prince is keen on immediately constructing two more similar ships to create a "mighty armada", but the Landtag advises him to wait a while.
- Britain: Canada, Australia, Samoa, Vietnam, and all other colonies continue to grow. Troops are sent to help restart expansion in New Zealand. Military buildup continues.
- you don't have Vietnam as a colony Britain keep that in mind.
- Vietnam is a tributary of China, you can't add them as a colony without a full-on war against China, Vietnam and Vietnam's vassal of Cambodia.
- Spain: The settlers continue arriving at the city of Principe Carlos, and at OTL southermost Alaskan domination, as well some arriving at Spanish Australia increasing its power north-western and exploring Papua as well expanding Madagascar northwards, New Granada expands southerwards and Peru westwards, the army invades greece and the balkan possession of the Ottomans and Ragusa from the Venetians, another army prepares the invasion of Jerusalem for the next year
- Asanteman: The Asantehene orders the re-establishment of the Durban colony (AGAIN), and the death of all non-Akan lords in his Empire. While the cultural assimilation project has been largely successful, he is angered by he betrayal of his subjects whom he allowed to live. Cities of large non-Akan populations are attacked by Imperial troops, and the all the males of the city killed, while their wives and daugthers are married off to Akan men. Villages that supported the revolution are burned to the ground; them and all of their residents. The Ashanehene orders the establishment of a secret intellegence force to keep tabs on the genocide of the non-Akan population, and seeks swift retribution against he criminals that almost destroyed his Empire.
- The Maori chiefs band together to fight against the invading British and Spanish. (Justification, OTL event. The "New Zealand Wars " were a major part of NZ's history.)
- Spain faces massive Ottoman opposition in their Balkan War. (Mainly because you're fighting in three fronts. And Ragusa is independent, just for the record)
- Small revolts in Southern China spring up in response to the Emperor's focus on Manchuria. (They will be easily put down though)
- Russia demands that Spain back down from Alaska. (It has been Russian for a while).
- Without support from Prussia, Russia or Britain, the French Royalists and Austrians are defeated in the North Italy Campaign, and Austria is forced to recognise the French Republic.
Sorry if it all looks a bit anti-Spanish...Post Now!!! Be aware, that I know Alaska is Russian but I meant the Alaskan archipelago and the southernmost, also which are the three fronts Ottomans, Naples and ? Also I don't really think too much opposition because Naples was under the King of Spain before this one assume this title so it wouldn't be accepted but not really much of a worldful fight, and Ragusa - it's not strong enough, though I do believe I'm not going to be able to fight the Otts - just mentioning though. Sine dei gloriem (talk) 02:01, October 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Actually, the three fronts are Greece, the Balkans and Jerusalem. Also, you already have Naples. Limopalise (talk) 02:08, October 4, 2012 (UTC) (Posting for Waldeck)
- Japan: Hoping to gain an ally against the Manchu Japan openly supports the south Chinese revolts in every way short of armed intervention and warns the Manchu should they declare war it will violate the pact with Japan, all colonial expansions continue and the war with Brunei continues as the Japanese lay seige to the capital. Trade with siam is once again increased. Industrialization continues as before.
- The Qing Empire crushes many of the small revolts due to their disorganization and lack of unity, but the chaos continues in the southern Chinese regions, killing many. Manchuria continues to be rebuilt at the expense of the rest of China, however. The White Lotus Society's membership continues to rise as many more Chinese become dissatisfied with the Qing government and the wars and violence. The leaders of the White Lotus Society do not join in the small southern revolts, as they have much more high-reaching plans. Corruption continues to rise as well. My posts are intended to weaken the Qing dynasty. They will fall within 10 years, but I already have a plan as to how they will collapse.
- Britain: Canada, Australia, Samoa, Vietnam, and all other colonies continue to grow. Troops are sent to help restart expansion in New Zealand. Military buildup continues.
- Vietnam is a no, and all of Indochina is either under Japanese or Chinese influence. At the moment you try to colonize and you will go to war with either one of us. Nkbeeching
- France: We are depressed after losing in Italy. We invade Spain to make up for losing in Italy. We ask the USA to help us in this war and we put Napoleon as commander of war.
- Waldecker Diplomacy: But you DID win the Northern Italy Campaign! It was the ROYALISTS who lost, and you are the REBUBLICANS!
- Spain: The movement of the French is find outrageous and the army is called back from Naples and Mexico to fight of against French, the French Lousiana Government is asked to keep their troops in their positions population continues in Oregon and western Canada. Meanwhile, in western and eastern Australia continues its Expansion to the central area, same with Madagascar and Papua, while in New Zealand a small army gathered of 10.000 begins to pushing to the center of the islands, the Kingdom offers them an armistice and to become Catholic or to perish under the Eternal Spanish Empire, the armies in the Ottoman Empire continues, but due to the current situation as only an occupation force in the Balkan Possessions, the 200 ships fleet attacks constantinople, in order to claim the City to Christendom once again, the armies in the Balkans continue fighting against the Ottomans, major losses occur and the war is expected to last, but the King Of Spain declares he has no intention on leaving the territories, Judean armies are withdrawn to help in Spanish territory, the armies begin marching in the weakened southern France, and joins the war against the French, the remaining of the fleet in Spain heads to the city of nantes, an army of 20,000 prepare for an invasion of the southern French Mediterranean, while in the colonies the King ask for the Viceroys to be prepared for any internal conflict and prepare their armies to fight this off.
- Japanese Diplomacy: Japan requests that Spain refrain from expanding farther into the east indies beyond the island of Papua as it is an area of Japanese interest, in exchange all Spanish colonies in the orient will be respected
- Spain Diplomacy: Our Interests in the zone are still growing. We won't promise anything and this will be left in the task of the Philippines Government.
- Japanese Diplomacy: Should Japanese interests be put at risk our currently friendly relationship may take a turn south but for now we will leave things as neutral fair enough but our inteerest at the moment is Borneo but other areas will also come into our eyes soon.
- Spain Diplomacy: The King can't say anything. We are in the mid of a new war and have other many fronts, we will deal with France first then, we will se a fair division of Southeast Asia between us
- The County of Montbeliard starts consolidating.
- Also, posting for Waldeck again for the same reasons.
- Waldeck: The education scheme continues to be implemented, and work begins on another sloop.
- 1. The Ottomans continue to fight the Spanish, but Spain does have some advances in Greece due to Greek support.
Post now. (Sorry that it's short)
- The Qing Empire mourns the death of the Qianlong Emperor officially, though save for the corrupt officials most secretly are glad of his death. His successor, the Jiaqing Emperor, is watched warily by these officials, who fear that the new Emperor may not be as favorable to them as his father. However, in true Confucian fashion, the Jiaqing Emperor does not make any changes to the way the Empire is run for his first year as leader. He does order the southern revolts to be crushed with a brutality that is unusual even for this day and age. The White Lotus Society continues to grow in popular appeal.
- Principality of Waldeck The second sloop is completed by the dockyards, and joins is named the SDS Pyrmont. The implementation of the education system is essentially completed, and seems to be going well. The Landtag considers sending a delegation to the Oriental Powers.
- France: We are outraged that Japan supports Spain. We also continue to gain ground in Spain. We ask for an alliance with the Ottoman Empire.
- Britain: Canada, Australia, Samoa, Falkand Islands, Midway Islands, and all other colonies continue to grow. Troops are sent to help restart expansion in New Zealand. Military buildup continues.
- Spain: The army in the Ottoman Balkans now supported by the Greeks, begins to ask Bulgarians and Serbians to join in the fight and become part of a new Kingdom or form their own in an attempt to push away the Muslims of Our mother Europe. The army from Jerusalem arrives at Spain pushing the French back to the Pyrenees. The unprepared and unstable army of the French (due to revolution, the world war which would have depleted the entirety of British and French armies) the King orders the occupation of the French Mediterranean. The provinces of Aquitaine, Languedoc, midi Pyrenees and Provence Alps are occupied by the Colonial forces from Mexico and California. The King asks the French to stop the fight as they are already weakened by a war in such scale that it isn't a good idea to continue fighting. The fleet, in attacking Constantinople, continue besieging the city and deploys small armies into Anatolia and Greece and supporting land troops. King Charles declares that if France doesn't quit we will be forced to finish you, while settlers fleeing from the war arrive at Nueva Castille in Western Australia and Nuevo Toledo in Eastern Australia, while the Maori are either Christianized or killed in the expansion of Nueva Zelanda. In America the colonial leadership gives more freedom to avoid any attempt to rebel against the Kingdom. The Spanish ask the Qing Empire for help in manpower for the war. Rio de la plata starts expanding southwards into Araucan territories. The Kingdom claims most of the Pacific Coast from North America after several years of exploration and expansion northwards and withdraws from Alaska.
- Also, who is stronger in this Timeline France after fighting the First World War or me after building my military and fighting only with the Ottomans with help of the Greeks and with help of one of the greatest colonial Empires? Also with aid of the Austrians - after all they are fighting them too? Sine dei gloriem (talk) 16:23, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Japan: Japanese forces break down much of the Brunei capital smashing the inferior forces and Sarawak falls to Japanese occupation. The military is re-amped. The navy is expanded again to bring it up to standards. The industrialization continues little by little. All colonies are expanded, (Borneo and Micronesia at the moment). Japan states that they are looking to make a compromise with Spain over colonies nothing else and that France should be much less aggressive.
- United States: The United States declares war on France and invades Louisiana and New France. The army is commanded by Washington and gives the French Colonial Forces an major defeat at New Orleans and occupies the town. The United States Navy sets up a blockade against the St Lawrence Passageway and New Orleans.
- Just to state this - I already made algorithms for the Wars of Ottomans- Spanish and French, both won by the Spanish, French losing southern territories and Haiti to the French and Ottomans losing the Balkans - though this would be only if the Current mod agrees. Sine dei gloriem (talk) 01:55, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I also thought I might state this. If my algorithm is correct (France vs US), then France will lose Louisiana and French Canada. Only if the algorithm is correct, though. Enclavehunter (talk) 02:05, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Hello, I'm back from my roadtrip, and my internet is now good. To the matters at hand: I question US control of the seas, and also the location points for France. Since it is an invasion of New France, the belligerents are the USA and New France, therefore, NF should get highr points. I think it would take a lot for Quebec to fall though. OTL, it took the British ages and ages and required the navigational skill of Captain Cook for the Brits to get through the un-bouyed river. So, I reckon maybe a slightly better result for France. I think all of Louisiana should become American, but perhaps a small part of Quebec should remain French, especially because it has had major, major French influence, and would just rebel if the USA were in control. Now, I turn my attention towards Spain. While the War of the Pyrennese seems legit on paper, I doubt the Spanish King would in his right mind annex the southern parts of France. People (myself included) tend to forget that people HATE to be subjugated in their own land. I reckon the Bourbon Spanish King would set up a rump Royalist French state in the south, which would be an effective puppet. The Balkans thing, I can see happening, but perhaps the result should take a few more years. Anyway, that's what I think. Callumthered (talk) 05:33, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
- True and understandable. However, you must also look at logistic reasons. The French are already overstretched, its the third war to occur in Europe in the past decade or so, so their army and navy will be vastly dreary of war, and are fighting on, I believe, two fronts (not including New France). The French Navy then will also be overstretched, due to battling the Spanish Navy, as well as any other navies. The United States Navy also utilizes the USS Constitution-style warships with iron hulls, which helped win battles one on one between the British Navy and US Navy in the War of 1812. Also, I believe that New France is a colony then an actual nation, in which they receive large amounts of supplies from France. Not saying they're not self-sufficient, but a colony that gets cut off from the mainland will lead to dispora in the colonies. Take OTL Spanish Revolutionary Wars - when the Spanish colonies lost contact with Spain, they began to rebel and form independent nations. However, I will change the location points, and see where that goes from there. I'm lastly looking at the region around the Great Lakes to become part of the US. Enclavehunter (talk) 05:50, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
- All good, reasonable points. I believe the USS Constitution had copper plating, as opposed to iron, and that British ships also had them, but other than that, it all seems to make sense. Here is a potential map I whipped up Callumthered (talk)
- I got iron due to its nickname "Old Ironsides" but you might be right. Anyway, at the end of the war, I would prefer all of the Louisiana Territory. Enclavehunter (talk) 13:59, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
- The County of Montbeliard continues to consolidate, and starts construction on the new roads linking the territories. They also accept the new Republican government.
- Britain: Canada, Australia, Samoa, Vietnam, and all other colonies continue to grow. Troops are sent to help restart expansion in New Zealand. Military buildup continues. The United Kingdom declares war on France and invades western Quebec-Louisiana from Canada with 55,000 troops. The British Navy blockades the French coast while
Britain lands troops near the the mouth of the St Lawrence, and launches an invasion with 65,000 troops and naval support. Another attack is launched on French India, and approximately 150,000 troops invade the colony in several waves while the British Navy blockades the colony itself.Britain declares " The Empire Shall Rise Again!" The King decides that these borders would be fine post war:
- Once again, Dean, no Vietnam. That's an area of Chinese influence, understand that and you can't seize New France so quickly. Also, I'm still a mod so I think I can still have a word here. Nkbeeching
- Also, Dean, you don't have any major outpost in Madagascar. You said firstly in the south and I own it and you didn't specify another position, also you don't own Vietnam nor India and neither American forces nor British would be able to fight against French Canada, or France itself, you are at the same position in that sense. In fact, I would see it more likely that you lost NewFoundland. Also, you didn't state your expansion points. i did so your only terrains in Australia are in the east coast, following traditional British colonization of Australia which started in eastern terrains. Falklands are yours and you expand westwards into North America and occupy part of Quebec, same with the Americans. I made rump state, shortly to be annexed to the Empire of Spain (I'm going to make an Empire - muahahahahah) and no British invasion of Normandy. You are as strong as they are and currently below the Spanish, Portuguese, Ottomans and Chinese, though not in that exact order. Also a small port in Vietnam but no more Vietnamese expansion for you according to Nkbeeching. Also callum. Republican France is Royal blue rather than Blue used often for France in maps, most of France colonies remained with the Royalists. You can see it in the Rump France of the Spanish Kingdom (I will then annex it but firstly made some law reforms after the 1790-1793 maybe Sine dei gloriem (talk) 00:51, October 6, 2012 (UTC) Please tell me anything I have missed.
- Okay. Dean, since you came in late to the game, I will let the implausibility slide with a warning: Britain is not anywhere as powerful in TTL. It doesn't own any of India and is in absolutely no position to take any of it back. The USA already invaded New France, so you would have to invade the US, which is allied to you TTL. Also, please, NEVER update a map which anyone makes as a proposal. Upload your own proposal. That way, everyone can see all of the potential maps. If you want to fight the French Republicans, help the Spanish fight them in the South. Callumthered (talk) 02:01, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Sine, according to Mod Events, New France sided with the Republic, while French India sided with the Royalists. If I were you, I would establish a French Royalist state in Southern France. That way the populace will not feel like they are under Spanish domination. Callumthered (talk) 02:01, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
- The USA takes Louisiana and part of New France, leaving Quebec City and some land around the St Lawrence for the French.
Read the convo above ^^
I agree with you but my purpose is not to make a Spanish superiority, if not European-Christian superiority, like the beliefs that people had on the Roman Empire during Charlemagne age and the Holy Roman Empire. The point is I'm going to annex them as part of the Empire but no cultural change will happen and the leadership will remain the same. No Spanish intrusion on this territories. Also, I'm going to do it with the Serbian, Bulgarian and Greeks in the Balkans and the Puppet state in Judea (the white state in the map, also what about Guiana are they loyalist or Republicans? I would ask for Haiti but I invaded it in the war and annexed with the southern France. Sine dei gloriem (talk) 02:40, October 6, 2012 (UTC) also
Well, it's your choice on how you govern your gains. Guiana, I would think, would be Republican, like New France. If you don't mind, could you wait another year for the Balkans to be fully free of the Ottomans? It's just that I think the Ottomans still had a bit of fight left in them at this time. It will end up as your victory, though. Callumthered (talk) 05:11, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Principality of Waldeck: The Landtag votes to establish an "Admiralty" situated in Jever, which will supervise and run the "Navy" day-to-day. The newly-appointed Commodore (who will take the place of an Admiral, seeing as the navy consists of two sloops) orders one final sloop, a Cherokee class ship, from some British dockyards. It is expected to be completed and delivered next year. The first graduates of the Principality's secondary schools sit their final exams, and the top ten students are given Prince-sponsored scholarships to a university in another German state, probably Frankfurt.
- Um - Northern Sakhalin is also Japanese.
- Japan: Japanese forces finally after four years of fighting break down Brunei and an occupation of the nation begins. Sarawak is annexed into the Empire of Japan and the rest of the country is yet to be decided. It will probably be turned into a protectorate. Using the two Japanese enclaves on Borneo the settlement begins to expand as troops now help the efforts subjugating the natives through forces. Tie with Siam are increased to protect Japan's main ally in the region from western Colonization. The industrialization continues little by little Question- Why am I the only nation industrializing? The British, French, Spanish and Americans should be also, mine is low scale at the moment.) creating a small textile industry in the nation. Creation of new musket designs begin to increase their effectiveness, especially in jungle warfare. The first ever national elections are held but they are limited to male Japanese land owners and merchants. Micronesia is completely Japanese now and the efforts move south into Melanesia off the coast of Papua. Looking to increase its ties with the west Japan sends a diplomatic mission to the USA to open relations with them.
- I think they have been too focused on wars and colonisation. All the better for you! Get ahead now! And I'll fix the map, I hadn't realised you had all of Sakhalin. Callumthered (talk) 10:58, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
- The Qing Empire, For the first few months of this year, continues much like it did under the Qianlong Emperor. However, a few months later, the Jiaqing Emperor, with the one year limit having expired, decides to change the way things are run in China. He announces an end to corruption in China. The corrupt officials imagine that this will simply be a standard set of reforms at most. But the Jiaqing Emperor's actions astound even the most ardent of reformists. Thousands of officials, military leaders, religious leaders, and others are rounded up and interrogated. Anyone found guilty of corruption is put to death, and soon hundreds are dead. This has thrown the Empire into administrative chaos, with taxes not being collected, public works not being built, trials being put on hold, and other problems. The White Lotus Society continues to grow.
- Japanese Diplomacy: Japanese firearms are offered to the White Lotus in exchange for the time they come to power that rights to Manchuria be ceded to Japan, and that the vassalization of Vietnam cease due to Japanese interests in the area.
- The White Lotus state that they will not interfere if the Japanese attack Manchuria. However, they say that Vietnam has been vassalized under China for literally thousands of years, and Japan already has its own allies in South-east Asia that China will not interfere with.
- United States: The United States incorporates these new territories as the Louisiana Territory and Canadian Territory. The United States Army establishes a ring of military outposts around New Orleans and the Mississippi River. The United States Navy continues to deal with French privateers. The United States Army Corps of Engineers begins to develop a naval base at New Orleans and a military bases at OTL Toronto. The Southern Cotton Company builds a warehouse in New Orleans, and slavery is offically abolished in the United States with the remainder of the plantations being subsidised under the SCC. United States Congress releases a statement report, showing that the nations of Spain and the United States are the two most powerful nations in the world. Britain has been beaten horribly three times and France is in a diaster.
- Japanese Diplomacy: Japan's diplomatic mission reaches the USA and greater trade relations are requested with the western nation. along with greater friendship with the growing nation as a fellow emergent power.
- American Diplomacy: We agree to trade relations and greater relations with Japan.
- Spain: After the war with the French ends, the new territories are formed as el Reino de Aquitania and the Conquest of the southern Balkans and the formation of the Virreinato de Grecia helps the progress of the Spanish army into the Balkans, while Crete is being taken by the fleet of Spain, while in Thessaloniki the city becomes the major headquarters of the Spanish army in the southern Greece, while the city of Constantinople is finally taken after three years of siege. The Spanish army coming from Hadrianopolis enters Constantinople and kills the Muslims and bring down all monuments of Islam. After three hundred years of Ottoman control the Hagia Sophia comes back to Christendom. All the Muslim inhabitants are exiled from the city to never come back. While this happens, the now sick, but yet defiant Charles of Spain declares himself Emperor of The Spaniards and declaring the Spanish Empire (officially), he is crowned in Constantinople by October 23rd, and Crowned by the Pope on December 25th in Rome. During the year he begins to institute new policies, mainly continuations of the Equality laws already on vigency but new ones, as well, allowing Interracial marriage to have similar rights in the Americas and Spain. As well, laws allowing the Spanish citizens to move much more throughout the colonies. While this is occurring, a scientist from Naples builds a small boat powered by steam. Feeling that he has made a breakthrough in science shows his development to the King, who finds it interesting, c
ommands him to help the Spanish fleet to build more of these Ships at higher scale to defend the coast of Spain from any Ottoman or French Attack. As well as to defend the rivers of the colonies in America.Expansion onto the desertin western Australia starts. In eastern Australia northwards and eastwards expansion continues while in Papua small settlements continue occurring. New Zealand expansion continues, while a small settlement is made OTL Esperance and Rio de la Plata continues its expansion. Madagascar continues expansion and expansion northwards of Mexico continues. While this is happening, a small settlement is built in Mozambique and another one in South Africa. A trade agreement is asked with America, and Industrialization starts in Spain and the American colonies.
- No steamships in navies until the 1820s. And you can expand into the West Australian desert if you want, but your settlements will die of thirst. Callumthered (talk)
- The County of Montbeliard completes the construction of the roads between the territories.
- Waldecker D: The Prince of Waldeck asks the Count if he would be interested in a small joint colonial venture in the Caribbean?
- Industrialisation starts to get moving in Europe. (But not really in France, they are still reeling from unrest and defeat at the hands of the Spanish).
- Many Maoris convert to Catholicism.
- The Balkans ask Spain for their own parliaments (If they don't already have them), and to be allowed to appoint their own, native, Viceroys.
Whoops, I forgot: POST NOW!!!
- Japan: The Imperial government decides to create the Imperial territory of Borneo using its current colony and the occupied Sultanate of Brunei. The expansion of the territory begins. Industrialization continues and little by little the usage of steam machines is expanded. A small train line is set up as an experiment. Textiles are sold to other Asian countries. Korea and Taiwan are settled a little more by the Japanese.
- The Qing Empire Corruption purges by the Jiaqing Emperor continue. Administrative chaos continues to plague China, and the White Lotus Society grows among the Chinese. General Wu is once again passed up for promotion due to his ethnicity, despite the massive shortage of military officers as so many have been executed by the Jiaqing Emperor.
- Principality of Waldeck: The third and final sloop is delivered from the British dockyards, and a crew found for her. The Commodore of the Navy orders that two of the sloops be used for coast guard/customs duties, whilst the third will be used for other government duties, like diplomatic visits, ferrying the Princely family around, and colonial ventures. The Prince once again asks the Count of Montbeliard if he would be interested in a joint colonial venture in the Caribbean, preferably on the Los Roques Archipelago. The Education system is coming along nicely, with more children graduating from secondary school than ever before.
- United States: The United States Army establishes more forts along the Louisiana Territory. Vermont, Tennessee and Kentucky are admitted into the Union as the 14th, 15th and 16th states. Establishment of roads between New Orleans and Atlanta begins with the goal of connecting the South via roadway. The Southern Cotton Company finishes its warehouse in New Orleans and begins construction on two more in Boston and Savannah. Trade routes linking the growing towns of Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, and Des Moines are constructed and soon a "Race for the West" begins. In former French Canada, the ongoing settlement by Anglo-Americans and African-Americans forces many French families to pack up and head for Quebec. A small experimental railroad is established for studying purposes. The USS Constitution arrives at Waldeck with a delegate, requesting to establish relations between the two nations. The United States Navy lays down two new frigates and the United States Marine Corps is improved. Colt and Remington Firearms continue to produce weapons.
- Waldecker D: The Governor of Jever (the only part of Waldeck which borders the sea) welcomes the diplomats and sends them in a state carriage to the main part of Waldeck. (Which is quite far inland.)
- Spain: The Balkans petitions are accepted and begin to appoint a Balkan parliament starts in the Balkans in an attempt to Impulse Latinization. The languages officials in the Balkans are Bulgarian, Serbian, Greek, and Dalmatian, and in the schools all languages should be taught as well as Spanish. As well, several British and French scientists are invited by the crown to come into Spain and live safer than their current nations, while in Northern Africa, the army of Spain - despite being tired - invades Morocco and after barely a few months the Alaouite Dynasty falls under control of the Spanish, and commands to the Mexican Kingdom are executed to begin building settlements in Eastern Cascadia, the first one being the city of Puerto Catalina, OTL Portland, another one Being Santa Maria de Cascadia (Seattle) and the last one being Ciudad Victoria in OTL Vancouver. Coastal roads begin to be built from San Francisco to Santa Maria and Puerto Catalina to increase trade and to increase Spanish presence in Western North America, expansion in Madagascar continues as well as in Mozambique and Western and Eastern Australia, and New Zealand and Papua Nueva Guinea expansion southwards into Patagonia continues.
- Also in other news - doesn't everyone think that after the war Quebec, India And Guiana should begin independentist movements to break away from the critical state of The French Republic? - at least Quebec should, maybe Guiana too, not sure about India Sine dei gloriem (talk) 02:40, October 8, 2012 (UTC)
- That sounds like a great idea to me. Also, what would be the world powers after the war. I assume Spain and the US. What do you guys think? Enclavehunter (talk) 04:02, October 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I think the French colonies would switch their alliegence to the ousted French monarch, since they've seen how badly the republic has managed things. I agree that Spain and the USA and Russia are probably the major (western) powers at this point, with Japan the premier eastern one. Callumthered (talk) 07:38, October 8, 2012 (UTC)
- The County of Montbeliard gladly accepts the Prince of Waldeck's offer to go on a joint colonial venture.
- Waldecker D: The Prince is pleased, and proposes that a chartered company, the Waldeck-Montbeliard Kolonial Gesellschaft (Waldeck-Montbeliard Colonial Company). One third of the company's shares would be owned by the Waldeck Government, another third owned by the Montbeliard Government, and the final third owned by private investors. Both countries will have to provide one Company of soldiers who will guard the colony. The initial money invested (to buy the shares) will purchase a ship, and the ship, settlers and soldiers will depart Jever for the Los Roques Archipelago next year.
- Britain: Stinging from its exclusion of the war against France, Britain turns towards France in hopes of healing relations and signing an alliance and trade pact, with the King stating "rather have a powerful ally than a powerful enemy". Expansion of Samoa, Canada, Australia, Namibia, Angola, and New Zealand continues.
- French Guiana rises up in rebellion against France, which they see as not seeing to their needs. The rebels establish the Republique de la Guyane.
- The French Republic, eager for any friends -even Britain- agrees to Britain's request.
- Industrialisation continues.
Limopalise and I are going on an exchange to Germany today, and we might not be able to post some days. Nk, you are in charge of starting turns if I don't do it in time. I will try to post as much as I can. regards, Callumthered (talk) 02:26, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Principality of Waldeck: The Waldeck-Montbeliard Kolonial Gesellschaft (WMKG) purchases a ship in January, and by October, the ship is crewed and ready to sail to the Caribbean. One Company of troops from Waldeck, and one from Montbeliard are sent to protect the colonists. The Prince and his family travel to Jever to watch the ship depart. After many weeks sailing, the ship reaches Los Roques Archipelago. The Governor (appointed by the board of directors, which includes the Prince of Waldeck and the Count of Montbeliard), claims the archipelago for both countries, and establishes a settlement, named Reichsdorf (Empire town). Back in Waldeck, all is going well. The Americans are given a plot of land on which to build a permanent embassy.
- Qing Empire: Despite his harsh anti-corruption measures, the Jiaqing Emperor is still a lavish man, and he is known for his lavish feasts and celebrations. As he feasts at his palace in celebration of his three-year anniversary as Emperor, a bomb explodes in the dining room, killing the Jiaqing Emperor and his oldest son Mianxin. This leaves young Miankai (five) as the Daoguang Emperor of China, and the young Emperor is powerless, with the real power being in the hands of the regent Horchingo. It is soon revealed that the assassination was due to a corrupt official hating the anti-corruption measures when that official attempts a coup against the young Emperor. Horchingo has that official and many other excecuted, and in the Daoguang Emperor's name he increases favoritism to Manchus over Han Chinese. This proves incredibly unpopular, and the White Lotus Society grows even more.
- Japan: The Japanese seeing the raising tensions on the mainland communicate with the Lotus once more suggesting they launch a coordinated uprising in five years time, at that time the Japanese will launch an invasion of Manchuria, the Japanese government also offers to start providing firearms from its own national industry. The army is slowly revitilized and the reserves are slowly brought back into service now numbering 140,000 troops. Industrialization continues in a slow but stable form, the rail way is completed from the new textile area to Osaka and the experiment will start to see if its useful or not. The Imperial territory of Borneo is expanded farther inland. The navy begins a second expansion and more effective versions of the Hoshu class are made. The Diet is officially inaugurated and the nation's first Prime Minister is choosing. While the nation is now a constitutional monarchy the Emperor retains emmence amounts of power.
- The White Lotus state that they would appreciate any Japanese help, though they state that their plans are going to come to completion sooner than five years ...
- Japanese Diplomacy: when your plans start we will get involved, but arms shipments will begin.
- In 24 hours from right now ill start the next turn. Nkbeeching
- Britain: Canada, Australia, North Madagascar, New Zealand, and Angola continue to grow. Military buildup continues. The Alliance with France is celebrated and France is asked if the British President can visit France to attend a conference between the Republic of France and the Imperial British Republic.
- Mod Events:
- A coup is launched by members of the French Revolutionary Army lead by discontent Army officials and Jacobinos over the recent failings of the Republic, They are able to take eastern France incliding Paris but are bogged down by loyalist forces, making a stalemate.
- A widespread revolt occurs in the Mughal Empire lead by Hindus wanting to be free of Muslim rule.
- French living in The USA protest peacefully the recent absorbtion of their territory by Washington and request a referendum on their future.
- A Muslim insurrection begins in Japanese Borneo against the Buddhist Japanese.
- Republican sentiments begin to reemerge in Eastern and Central Europe in the areas that didn't pass reforms, mainly Austria, Russia and Prussia.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince decides to build a barracks in Kassel (where I am posting this from), and work begins immediately. The WMKG sets up a plantation on the biggest island in the Los Roques, and buys some slaves to work on it. (I'm not pro-slavery at all, but in the 1790s, pretty much the only way to turn a profit in a colony was through slave labour.
- Japan: Japanese troops are dispatched to deal with the revolt and are largely successfull in certain areas but it is thought that a few years will be needed to suppress the revolt. Japan begins shipping more arms to Lotus agents and the army is put on preparation for the coming war, the numbers are slowly rebuilt to 170,000. The navy continues its expansion. Japanese industrialization continues progressively and the Japanese textile industry continues to grow.
- The Qing Empire continues to be in administrative chaos. The child-emperor cannot being stability to the government, and his regent Horchingo is busy antagonizing the Han Chinese. This year, the weakest in Qing history, the White Lotus Society launches a major revolt. Unlike the previous revolts, this one is extremely well coordinated, with revolts occuring throughout southern China. Large portions of the Chinese army desert the Qing and join the revolt, and all of the Manchu commanders, all inexperienced and new after the Jiaqing Emperor's purges, are unable to win any victories against a swifly-spreading revolution.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese government declares open support for the lotus revolt, and declares war on the Qing Government claiming the previous peace treaty as null and void since the Qing government no longer represents the Chinese people.
- United States: President Washington acknowledges the French request and tells them that a referenderum will occur soon. Meanwhile, Chicago, New Orleans, Detroit, and St.Louis become major trading centers in their specific region. The United States Navy continues to improve itself and construct three frigates to help deal with pirates in the Caribbean.
- Spain: Recognizion is given to the Guianan republic, and trade agreement is asked to them, Japan China and the Mughal Empire, expansion northwards in Mexico and Australia continues, while westward expansion of the Colonies in the east of australia continues, the entire northern island of New Zealand is claimed, two colonies are set, in western Papua, while expansion of all colonies continues, a small settlement is made in western India, to increase trading within that area,
- Britain: Expansion of Samoa, Canada, Australia, Namibia, Angola, and New Zealand continues. France is offered troops to help put down the insurection and continue the great French Republic, the British Navy and 165,000 men are to be sent, all you need is to say the word.
- Mod Events:
- Seeing the New Revolt as a chance to gain power several prominant French Generals join the revolters in Eastern France, the landing of British Troops push many nationalistic French to join the revolt further destabilizing France.
- The Revolts in Austria and Prussia grow a bit while the Republican Movement is Russia is brutally crushed before it can spread.
- The Hindu movement in the Mughal Empire continues to grow as more join the cause.
- The Dutch hoping to avoid another devastating war against the French begin arming up to protect their borders.
- The White Lotus decisively beat the Qing forces near Nanjing destablizing the Qing control over the coastline. The Qing hoping to knock Japan out the war early so to avoid a repeat of the previous war launch a premptive strike against the ready troops in Korea leading to a stalemate thanks to Chinese Numbers.
- The Ottomans begin looking with interest the growing tensions in Europe.
- Spanish settlers in South America begin having trouble with the natives and several local conflicts arise.
- Napoleon begins looking for a way for his Homeland to obtain greatness. He sees Italy as a prime target for the future.
One thing that I have my doubts about, if Napoleon is born in Corsica which was independent until mid 1760's in this timeline, should he have instead being the Corsican, King or conquer Italy, instead of expanding France. After all, in this timeline France kept Quebec, and thus France had no real reason to invade Corsica and thus Napoleon would not join France, don't you think? In fact, I would think that instead he would try an Italian unification earlier with the northern states and maybe the Papal States Sine dei gloriem (talk) 20:36, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
Also, I think Ireland should have gained independence. After all, England is at crisis and they are the ones that were worst conquered and mistreated, and the war Britain fought was way harder than any revolution or Civil War like Spain suffered. This was a World War something out of sense in this age and thus something incredibly damaging to France and Britain. Though that's only what I think. If you have reasons to keep them in Britain, OK?Sine dei gloriem (talk) 22:40, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
Give it some time. I will be creating events little by little to draw blood around the world and make lots of inactive nations active now. Nkbeeching
Fixed it up, I only put Napoleon there because I read in the turns before that he was fighting for the French.
OK, we really don't need moderator events controlling what other players' nations do, like the Qing. I can handle the revolt myself, which I have literally had planned out how its going to go this entire game. -LurkerLordB (Talk)
Well, I agree with you Lukerlord but I think he's adding something to your Event, as well he's taking it because its important in a great Zone of the world such as the Extension of China. Also, I want to see an Italian Napoleon, though he probably will attack me at Naples Sine dei gloriem (talk) 20:38, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Principality of Waldeck: The WMKG brings another boatload of settlers to Los Roques Kolonie. Plans are made to establish a settlement on another island close by. The barracks in Kassel are finished, and soldiers are billited there.
- The Qing Empire continues to fare poorly against the White Lotus revolts, which have toppled most of the regional governments of the southern Chinese provinces. Although the Qing armies are superior to the White Lotus armies in numbers and equipment, the Manchu commanders are incompetent and lose many battles. Horchingo realizes that he will have to get the one competent commander the Qing have, Wu Zemin, to lead the Qing armies, even though he is Han Chinese and not Manchu. They call General Wu in from the western provinces, of which the Kazakhs have fallen into revolt.
- Japan: Japanese forces begin fighting back against the Chinese incursion and the Korean militia is also mobilized to fight them. The Japanese navy once again clashes with the Chinese but this time the Japanese navy is in far better state and they take an advantage over the Qing at sea. The dealing with the Borneo revolt continues as the rebels are isolated in the jungle. Industrialization continues as does the increase of trade.
- France: Nationalist revolts are being chrushed. Generals that join the revolt are captured and killed. We ask Britain for more men.
- Mod Events
- Rebels in Frances begin gaining a decisive advantage thanks to increasing support from the populace because of increased british presence on French soil. The Jacobines begin reorganizing the revolters around themselves and executions of supporters of the government occur commonly.
- The Mass Hindu revolts grow into a larger force now fighting using guerrilla tactics against the Muslim Mughal rulers mainly in the south and east.
- The war in China continues.
- The French in the USA thank the government and wait patiently for the referendum for now.
- Conflicts between the natives and the Spanish colonists grow and armed raids are carried out by both sides.
- Irish begin questioning their loyalty to the British.
- The revolutionary movements in Austria and Prussia blow up into full scale revolts.
- Napoleon begins looking to secure his power on his home island.
- Principality of Waldeck: The WMKG establishes a new settlement on an island neighbouring Los Roques, and claims it for Waldeck and for Montbeliard. The Waldecker Navy is out on high alert, lest the Jeverland province should somehow be embroiled in the French Civil War.
- The Qing Empire has Wu Zemin assemble a large army in the north of the country, to crush the rebellion. Once the grand army is assembled under general Wu, however, the tables are turned on the Qing. It turns out that Wu Zemin has long been a member of the White Lotus Society, and is in fact one of their highest ranking members. Wu, instead of attacking the revolt, leads his army towards Beijing. The weak Qing loyalist forces are easily defeated, and Wu captures Beijing. He declares the foundation of the 祯 Zhen dynasty, and he declares himself the Jiefang Emperor. The Qing lose all of their territory to the Zhen save for Manchuria, which the Jiefang Emperor lets them keep. In the chaos, the Kazakh Khanate breaks away, as does Kashmir, and Bukhara annexes some land from the west of China as well. The Jiefang Emperor tells the Japanese that he is grateful for their support, and that he will not care if the Japanese choose to take more territory from the Qing
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese government promises a longstanding friendship to the new dynasty,along with a new trade deal and promise to help them industrialize.
- Japan: Using the disorder and chaos caused by Wu's betrayal the Japanese force are able to drive into Manchuria and the work that was started in the First Sino-Japanese war over a decade ago is restarted to finally break the now destroyed Qing with the plans to take large parts of the Coastline and then turn what is left into a mere puppet state. industrialization continues and ties with Siam are once again renewed. Japanese textiles are now on a scale that challenge Indian production.
- United States: The United States Navy begins attacking pirates in the Mediterranean Sea, with the USS Constitution and USS Constellation at the lead. Meanwhile, the French in Quebec are given an referendum to decide whether they want to stay within the United States or become independent. In an unaminously vote, the Qubecans request to form their own nation consisting of OTL Quebec. Meanwhile, SECRET military support is sent to the Republicans in France, Austria, and Prussia. Research continues into a railroad. The United States Government begins to look into establishing an small nation located somewhere along the African Coast to expand democracy to Africa.
- Waldecker D: The Prince sends a diplomat to the (Republic?) of Quebec. The Landtag also secretly asks the American government if they would have any opposition to Waldeck's taking parts of Prussian Friesland?
- United States D: No Problem.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese ambassador to the USA offers them a secret plan to counter the influence of the Spanish and possible increase American and Japanese influence in the future if necessary.
- United States D: United States SECRETLY agrees to the Japanese offer.
- Waldecker D: The Prince sends a diplomat to the (Republic?) of Quebec. The Landtag also secretly asks the American government if they would have any opposition to Waldeck's taking parts of Prussian Friesland?
- Spain: after hearing about the conflicts between natives and Colonizers the King decides to be as pious as he can, giving the Natives a choice, join the Empire and live peacefully or face the fact that the conflicts will continue and that neither side will have any advantage. Spain, as well, asks the French Republic to seize conflict and that the army will be prepared if theres any campaign against the Aquitaine Kingdom, southern france or any other Spanish controlled territories, Expansion continues in Australia, Madagascar, South Africa, Mozambique and Rio de la plata and outpost is set nearby the canary islands and in Southern Somalia, Spain Sees with interest the outcome of the new Chinese power, and ask the Qing if they want support in the conflict, the Emperor Charles I dies in late September, his son Charles II of Spain takes the power and continues the Laws in Spain including one that will allow the Jews to come back to Spain if they wish to, only if they agree to pay as much taxes as the Catholic and not Expect high power ranks in the Politics,
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese request that Spain kindly keep out of the China question and leave the orient to the Asian powers, reminding the Spanish of previous dealings.
- Also 1795 map Done
um -- Japan controls Brunei and Sarawak as well.
- The United State still owns the land around the Great Lakes. Enclavehunter (talk) 22:40, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I added the darker colours of the Portuguese British and American as territories, barely populated or explored mainly at Northern America and Southern America Sine dei gloriem (talk) 00:27, October 17, 2012 (UTC) Also I put Quebec as an American de facto control state due to their claim of independence.
- The previous area on southern Borneo is also Japanese. I've been expanding into that area while I smashed Brunei and Sarawak about five or six years ago. Nkbeeching
- Kashmir, the lands ceded to Bukhara, and the Kazakh Khanate are not Chinese vassals.
- Mod Events:
- The French revolutionaries lead by the Jacobinos begin gaining more and more support from the french population and while the Old Regime was friendly with the British the Jacobinos want nothing more then to exterminate any possible British Influence from the republic. They push on Orleans with the intyention of breakign the loyalist defences in central France.
- Napoleon begins securing support from the various sectors of Corsican society to lead a revolution against the Spanish backed state. and starts looking to northern Italy for future campaigns.
- The Qing are broken by the final blow dealt by the White Lotus and are now fighting a far stronger and experienced Japanese Army.
- The Hindu Army that is leading a revolution in the subcontinent take Bhopal Ganhanigar and Mambai forming their main centre of Operations. The Hindu army declares themselves the Azad Hind and they begin planning their next steps, thousands of Hindus join their banner and many Muslims under their control are brutally killed.
- The Americans also begin facing problems with the natives in the new territories.
- The Ottomans are waiting patiently for a chance to retake stolen land and begin secretly rearming their forces along the border with the intention of Liberating Istanbul.
- Some natives accept submission to the Spanish but many other tribes decide to fight for their lands or die trying. They attempt to gain firearms from the Portuguese and begins re-organizing the tribes to better resist the Spanish.
- Burma Breaks ties with Japan and Siam and begins turning more towards China.
- The Ashanti Empire begins to fall into a peiod of increasing corruption.
- The Prussian Government is able to keep the Revolutionaries under control in the German lands but in the Polish areas the revolters are getting stronger. In Austria the many cultures suppressed by the Austrians are able to fight the weakening Austrians.
Thanks. The events are meant to involve the rest of the world like it would in real life and slowly pull the world into chaos. Those nations that have expanded while isolating themselves on an international stage will have problems soon enough. Nkbeeching
- The Zhen Empire rebuilds after the revolution. They adopt a flag that is pure red, save for a single picture of a white lotus flower in the center. The Jiefang Emperor is concerned by what is happening in Southeast Asia, and proposes a meeting with the Japanese so that the two great Empires can discuss how best to protect the weaker Asian nations from European corruption. Perhaps the nations of Southeast Asia can be divided into a Japanese protectorate and a Chinese protectorate, to prevent any conflicts?
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese agree to a meeting with the new Chinese Empire. They will abandon Burma as an ally if Siam is allowed to remain an independent state allied to Japan, while the rest of East Asia can be discussed with Japanese interests focused on the islands. It is suggested that greater ties be made with the rising Hindu movement in the subcontinent
- Principality of Waldeck: Upon hearing of the events in China, the Landtag votes to recognise the new Zhen Empire as the successor to the Jade throne, and the Qing Empire as a mere rump state on the periphery of power. In the Caribbean, the WMKG begins growing Tobacco on its slave-powered plantations. The Company mainly exports the produce back to Waldeck and Montbeliard, but it has plans to export some to other European countries in the near future. Meanwhile, in Europe, the Prince uses his royal perogative to declare war on Prussia and orders part of the army to occupy Prussian Frisland. In other times, this would be a very stupid move, but with rebellious tensions under the surface, and with the main Prussian army in Poland suppressing the revolution there, the Prince thinks it is a perfect opportunity.
- Japan Diplomacy: Greater economic ties are requested.
- Waldecker D: The Prince gladly accepts the Japanese request. He, in turn, asks if the Japanese Emperor would be so kind as to send an Ambassador to Waldeck. The Prince would send an envoy to Japan, but the ships of our navy are needed for the war, and are quite small.
- Japan: The Empire of Japan continues expanding its newly founded industrial base in Osaka and another is established in Satsuma. Japanese navy is increased with plans to build more ships of the line to increase the Japanese naval power and deter further European influence in East Asia. The army continues pressing into Manchuria breaking the Qing forces even further and OTL Outer Manchuria is largely under Japanese occupation now. Japan decides to cut its losses with Burma and increase ties with Siam which is considered the major Japanese ally in the southeast. Japanese diplomats in the west begin pushing for western recognition of the powers of Japan and China as the masters of the East and the diplomatic isolation of Holland becomes a focal point with secret plans being made to eventually make allies against the Spanish a diplomatic mission is sent to the Ottoman Empire to create formal ties with the nation. Japanese firearms are put forward for an upgrade and they are considered to be at the level of European firearms. Shintoism begins picking up in popularity in mainland Japan while buddhism remains the dominant faith in the rest of the Empire.
- United States: The United States begins to improve the infrastructure in both the United States and the Republic of Quebec. President George Washington believes that Quebec is an important ally and seeks to improve relations with the former French colony turned Republic of Quebec. Financial aid is sent to help jump-start the economy of Quebec, as well as constructing bridges and roads within Quebec. The United States begins to SECRETLY support the French and Napoleon against Spain. President Washington and Secretary of War Knox believes that supporting the former enemy of the United States would be able to undermine the Spanish Empire and develop a thorn in their side. Meanwhile, the United States Navy begins raids against the Barbary Pirates. The United States proposes a SECRET military alliance between the United States and Japan against the Spanish, which halt Spanish influence in Asia and the Americas. Research continues on a small railroad in northern the US. The United States Army begins an aggressive campaign against the Native Americans in the west, such as spreading smallpox and other western diseases among the Native Tribes.
- Japanese Diplomacy: The Japanese secretly accept the alliance and suggest that the two emergent powers bide their time until Europe destabilizes further and the Spanish are occupied with the republican movements in Europe then a promotion of nationalism in Spanish America should be considered to break the stability of their colonial Empire from their a creation of republics throughout South America should be made while the Philippines and all Pacific holdings go to Japan while the North American holdings fall to the USA.
- Spain: The new Emperor does an unexpected turn continuing his father's task to decrease the difference between Spanish populations, and the other cultures living under them, the first one is a giving the Natives and they would gain the same status than normal, Spanish citizens without major cultural changes, while the natives in the Mexican Kingdom warn the settlers about a pest spreading from the Sunrise. While in Europe, the Corsican Napoleon despite a seeming threat he's found not as threatening, and the Italian northern states and the Papal States are asked for an alliance against any outside intrusion, while the Neapolitan and Balkan provinces are given greater autonomy while, with the Ottomans a truce is asked a free pass zone in Constantinople to allow Muslims in the Balkans can remain in the areas that were under Ottoman control, as well secretly the Emperor would as well help in any possible attempt from the ottomans to take over the Persians, while in the east in Papua, the populators continue to be converted to Christendom, as well the Zhen Empire is Asked an alliance, and Spain will respect vassalization over the Indochinese states from the Empire, Britain, Russia and Austria are asked for an alliance, as well as Portugal, and Spanish, Military is amped up and 50 ships continue to be built, Increasing Autonomy is given to New Granada and Rio De La plata, all the colonies expand, and in the last choice seeing the revolutions in the rest of Europe the Emperor Charles II decides to make a democratic way to continue in power, making up the Position of Imperial Consul and Provincial consul to Substitute the Viceroy, Both decided by democracy, choosed by the people to speak for the people of the Empire and of their specific Region, the Gold Mining in the Kingdom of Mexico restarts and in Hawaii, the City of Santiago de Pacificia, America is asked to define the borders between the Kingdom of Mexico and America, the Emperor Charles gives an order to the army to not to assault any Native without reason or they would lose their status in the army, the army begins to gather in Naples and Greece as well as in Florida and Rio de la Plata, the Emperor, in a Public Speech, pronounces the words in Latin that surprise the people, Populii Vocem Sed Mei Vocem, Sed Nostra Voluntas (IDK if that was right) meaning, the voice of the people be my voice, be our will,
- Britain: Australia, Canada, Samoa, New Zealand, Namibia, Angola, and all other colonies continue to grow. The Irish are given all rights British rights and Ireland give provincial status equal to England.
New turn, anyone?
- The Qing continue fighting against Japan despite the lost war.
- Napoleon takes full control of the Coriscian Island and expels the previous government from the island.
- Prussia continues to fight with internal revolts left and right.
- Austrian forces are broken down little by little as rebels begin to grow stronger.
- the French rebel forces break apart the loyalist forces in Orleans and push into central France.
- The Azad Hind continue gaining momentum and an assault on Delhi is planned.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince's army, under the competant command of the Captain-General, reaches Emden, and the Prince declares the war with Prussia to be over. Northern Friesland is annexed to the Jever province. The navy secures bases on the East Friesian islands. The tobacco trade continues in the WMKG's settlements.
- United States: The United States continues to SECRETLY ship military arms to Napoleon, as well as the rebels in France, Prussia and Austria, all with the goal to undermine the Spanish Empire. Meanwhile, the United States expands its navy and army, while the United States Marines Corp begin training in swift and decisive raids against targets, as well as storming the beaches of any type of beach. Research into a railroad is finished, and a small rail line is established between Washington D.C. and Baltimore, proving success. The railroad is runned by Capital Railroad, while a smaller rail line between Norfolk and Richmond is established, and is runned by Norfolk Southern Railroad. Remington Firearms and Colt Firearms continue producing weapons and artillery. The United States Government continues to fund the Republic of Quebec with money for the infrastructure, while the economy of Quebec continues to do well, and the Republic of Quebec and the United States establish closer economic relations between the two nations.
- Spain: Ask the US a new border treaty for the Kingdom of Mexico
- Also, I think that arming Napoleon is not the best way to undermine my Empire, after all he's only going to try to unify northern Italy, and I would doubt they would help so there would be a coalition whether with Austria or me, to end him up, so ... it's kind of pointless, your best choice is helping the French Sine dei gloriem (talk) 23:16, October 19, 2012 (UTC)
- I am helping the French rebels. Enclavehunter (talk) 01:04, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
- I know, but I think you should give more concern to them that Napoleon, also, do you want to set an agreement between the frontiers, I mean a treaty for the borders? Sine dei gloriem (talk) 01:57, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah. I propose the OTL borders of Mexico before the Mexican-American War, as I want access to the Pacific Ocean. I know it's a lot of territory to ask for, but I really need access to the Pacific for easier trade with Asia. Enclavehunter (talk) 02:34, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
- I can give you an access to the Pacific, but not that much land. At most I would give you an exclave in Oregon Sine dei gloriem (talk) 02:37, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
- On second thought, let's go with present boundaries. So the boundaries of the western United States is the OTL Louisiana Territory. I think I'll go into Canada and then to Alaska to remove the Russians and British permanently from North America. Enclavehunter (talk) 02:41, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
- OK, I'll support you with the Brits. They are currently a growing threat with them helping French rebels, nothing in exchange - just throwing down an enemy and maybe gaining rights in Australia for me Sine dei gloriem (talk) 02:45, October 20, 2012 (UTC) and you should take the remaining patch in between America Sine dei gloriem (talk) 02:45, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Asanteman: The Asantehene orders the beginning of a purge against any and all corrupt officials in an attempt to maintain the integrity of the Empire. Corrupt officials are tried publically in front of angry crowds as their crimes and sentences are read aloud. The death of some 578 corrupt politicians earns the Asantehene the title "The Pure One", revered by his people are a beacon of hope in the Empire. The dead politicians are quickly replaced by younger, wiser officials, who make the mistake of not betraying the trust of their King and people.
- Japan: Japanese troops break the Qing last defences and the Qing Dynasty is finally on its knees. The Japanese demand that the name of the Qing Dynasty be removed and that the Manchu simply accept themselves as the Kingdom of Manchuria with all of Manchuria except Outer Manchuria as their territory. The Japanese plan to turn this land into another Imperial territory. An occupation of Manchuria begins. Tobacco becomes popular in Japan. The expansion of the rail lines begin, as does the amount of factories throughout major cities.
- Waldecker D: The WMKG asks Japan whether it might like to import some tobacco from the Waldeck-Montbeliard Caribbean?
- Jap D: The Japanese government accepts and offers to sell Japanese textiles in exchange.
- The Zhen Empire continues to rebuild after the war. The Jiefang Emperor plans to have a census in 1800, and a census every ten years after that, to keep track of how his Empire is run. To the Japanese, he proposes that China be the protector of Vietnam, Laos, Burma, and the smaller nations around them, while Japan can be the protector of Thailand, Cambodia, and any territories among the Indonesian islands that they get.
- Jap D: The Japanese government agrees with the idea.
- Mod Events
- With the support giving by the Americans the French rebels establish the Second French Republic under the leadership of the Jacobinos, the reign of terror begins with thousands of political enemies being executed but the populace supports the Jacobino policies since it is getting rid of the deemed traitors who sold out France to the British and lost French land to the Spanish.
- Most French colonies are completely destabilized. The consecutive changes of government with New France declaring outright independence France and joins the Republic of Quebec created by the USA.
- The United Tribes are formed in South America to resist the Spanish colonization and they begin raiding Spanish settlements in the interior.
- The Qing, spent and bled dry of youths and funds from years of turbulance, internal purges and war with the Japanese and Han Chinese, finally accept defeat and renounce control of China. The Qing dynasty is officially dead but resistence from the Manchu continue not wanting to lose their privileges from the system.
- Prussia grants autonomy to the Polish in an attempt to temporarily appease them and then begin focusing their forces on the Welbeck invasion.
- Austria, after three years of consecutive revolts and a weakening position, collapses to internal rebellions leaving the former Austrian Empire in disarray dominated by ethnic violence as the Austrians try to maintain power and the ethnic groups causing havoc.
- The Azad Hind launch a massive invasion on Delhi with a massive army of nearly 150,000 troops all of the Hindu faith. All Muslims in their path are massacred and the troops begin laying seige to the capital breaking away little by little at the Muslim defenders.
- Industrialization begins on a very small scale in Eastern Europe.
- With the collapse of Austria and the gains made by Polish nationalists in Prussia minorities in the Russian Empire are given hope.
- New France cannot declare independence from the US. Reasons: the colony is already divided into territories and states, and thus independence is impossible; second, the colony is already integrated into the US has been settled by American settlers since its occupation, and thus the majority of the population is American and will not accept French rule; third, the Republic of Quebec was formed by the United States, and thus is a puppet state of the United States, and I also control its moves, since I created the nation. Enclavehunter (talk) 02:05, October 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Enclave read well, a portion of New France is still French. What I posted is that that portion of New France declares independence and joins the state of Quebec you created so I mean your puppet gains new land. Nkbeeching
- Depends on the portion. Enclavehunter (talk) 18:30, October 21, 2012 (UTC)
- The small part along the St Lawrence River that remained French.
Post Now !!!!
- Principality of Waldeck: With the Waldecker army occupying Northern East Friesia since last turn, they have beeen fortifying their position against a possible Prussian counterattack. The Prince frees the serfs in the territory, thus gaining their support. He also gives them seats in the Jever Landtag. However, the Prince is not stupid enough to think that Waldeck can hold out against Prussia, and he begins negotiating with the Prussians. He demands the East Frisian Islands, and the a small part of East Frisia bordering the Jever Territory. Prussia can keep the rest, and ger a small indemnity.
- The Zhen Empire continues to rebuild. Luckily, most of the nation was so quickly taken over by the White Lotus rebels that it doesn't need much to rebuild it; only the areas south of Beijing are really devastated. The Jiefang Emperor begins negotiating with the Tibetans, which made a movement for independence a little over a decade ago, to see if the Zhen can retain Tibet as a vassal but keep their vassal happy.
- Asanteman: The Ashanti sent engineers overseas to Europe learn of the industrialization of the continent, and learn new ways of producing goods and products for the Ashanti people at home. A fleet of ships is sent to Durban to aid in the expansion of the colony there as the population expands to 7,500. New uniforms designs for the army and navy are being planned, and the military expanded to 250,000 soldiers and 135 ships total. A trade delegation is sent to America to establish a possible trade pact.
- France: The loyalist army in Orleans deserts from the army and joins the rebels. They move north to Paris. It takes them a month and take the city in three months and the government surrenders.
- Read my previous events, France. The Jacobinos have had Paris since the beginning of their revolt.
- So, is that it? Will no one else post? Is it ... all over? Callumthered (talk) 14:08, October 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Japan: With the war finally over Japan begins occupying eastern Manchuria while it starts planning its annexation of certain areas. The industrialization continues and the government begins funding the process. Relations with nationalist groups in the East Indies begins.
- I'm going to post here because I was away from keyboard a few days ago with my bro doing College work and some odd thing that didn't let me post using Firefox. So sorry, and this game will not die Sine dei gloriem (talk) 00:08, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Spain: Seeing that despite the attempt to have mercy with the tribes, and they refusing violently to not submission if not peace with Spain, the Empire sends half of the Peruvian, New Granadan and Rioplatense into the Tribal forces in Perú and southern granada the army of 40.000 in Southern America begin crushing these enemies of the Empire. Those who wish peace are forgiven for their intrusion and sent into their lands where we will not intrude. In the Balkans, the western Slavs, as they're referred to, form the Province of Dalmatia Slavica while the Italian and nearby Ragusan portion, form the Province of Dalmatia Latina. While this, The Viceroyalties are divided into smaller Provinces (yet under their control) Nueva Granada is divided into the provinces of Colombia, Venetiae Nova (Venezuela), Aequatorius (Ecuador) , the army continues to be revamped while the presence in Western North America continues to grow , increasing in laws for democracy continue and the fleet continues to grow. All colonies expand.
- The United States continues to develop its interior infrastructure and expansion of a cross-country railroad begins - from New York to St. Louis, passing through the cities of Cleveland, Indianapolis and Chicago before arriving in St. Louis. Meanwhile, the United States Army and Navy declare an act of war against Britain, and invade British Canada and the Island of Jamaica. The United States Navy begins engaging the British Navy, which the USN is superior in both numbers and technology.
- Manchu resistance continues but Japanese forces are a tough group and deal most revolts to their new status as a mere puppet state.
- Prussia decides it's better to negotiate with Walbek but demands complete withdrawal from Prussian land.
- Due to the continued failures of the British previous wars and the recently declared war by the USA an Irish resistance begins appearing again, but it lacks momentum at the moment.
- Delhi falls to the Overwhelming Azad Hind forces and the Emperor is forced to retreat into the Punjab region. The Mughal fall into disarray. Most provinces that aren't under the direct control of the army or the Azad Hind are left in anarchy as the local leaders begin establishing local states or fight to keep the Hindu population under control. The fringe regions fall under the influence of the French India.
- With the continued anarchy in France the colonies that remain begin looking towards outright independence, with French India being the second colony to declare independence after New France, creating The Union de I'Inde Française based around the French East India Company. All of the original colony along with Bengal are absorbed into the new state.
- The natives are beating back by the sudden assault made by superior Spanish troops but continue to resist.
- In Spanish America, several thinkers begin to arise who question their necessity to remain under Spain's rule, but they remain few for now, amongst these thinkers are Manuel Belgrano, Jose de San Martin. Simon Bolivar, and Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla.
- In the midst of the collapse of Austria the region of Hungary secures itself as the Kingdom of Hungary, the Austrian state remains in chaos as does Austrian balkans. The Italian provinces arrange themselves around the republic of Venice, (no one annexed Venice this game, remember.)
- Napoleon begins reorganizing the new state and starts building up a small but professional army and makes ties with Venice and plotting begins to unify the Italian states.
- The success of the revolts in Austria and Prussia revive the republican movement in Russia and it is fueled this time by a hatred of the serfs towards the oppressive nobility, not necessarily towards the Czar.
- The New Jacobino regime in France continues to break the old republican government remnants and mass murders continue throughout the areas they control of anyone considered anti-revolutionary, heads roll off the execution platform and the reign of terror continues. Taking advantage of the collapse of Austria the French revolutionary Army invades and annexes Belgium.
POST NOW!!!!!!!!! A BLOOD BATH IS ABOUT TO BEGIN
I don't really think there would be uprising in Spanish Americas. There's no reason to. Spain is giving as much liberty as it can. The only ones who had been injured had been the natives because of their lack of understanding the fact that Spain doesn't wanted conflicts. In Spanish America they would continue the original thought that they had, being a dominion - not a full independence. It was after 1810 when most of Spanish America sought full independence but prior to that people wanted just being a dominion. At least in New Granada, which is probably the most likely to get independence, and Hidalgo should not be relevant. Mexico is a Dominion, and Canada didn`t seek independence for a long time did it? The rest are possible, but probably as dominion status, and the only reason this was triggered it was because of Napoleon's invasion of Spain leaving a power gap in the Americas. Outside that, the independences would have occurred later, maybe in half a century with America trying to invade Spanish California. Sine dei gloriem (talk) 23:31, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
I'm well aware I said a few thinkers. I never said that they are outright independence movements. Also, freedom thinkers in OTL had been around for a while before the wars of independence but they weren't exactly nationalists at the time - more like people trying to establish what their identity as a people was. There won't be any movements at the moment and unless you change your course it won't happen for at least another 30 or 40 years.
- The Zhen Empire continues to be rebuilt, and now is almost totally repaired from the revolution against the corrupt Qing. The Zhen economy begins to improve. The government has been restructured and cleansed of corruption. They prepare for the Census next year.
- Russia: Civil war begins as a new party - the Bolshevik Party - inspires more people to join their cause and army divisions also desert from the military and the rebels ask for Zhen help and more people want an end to the Czar's power.
- The communists don't exist at the moment. It's only a pro-republican or anti-aristocracy movement at the moment. The population still remains loyal to the Czar at the moment due to the deep father figure feeling that Russia had developed over the years.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince's ambassadors continue negotiations with Prussia over East Frisia. A Battalion is raised from the population of the newly-conquered Frisian Territories, and plans are drawn up for a fourth and final sloop for the navy.
- Spain: With the increase of thinkers in Spanish America, the Emperor begins bringing them to Spain to increase the philosophical growth in Spain and later of the entire territories of Spain. The army is increased to avoid any French attempt into Spain, the state of Jerusalem (The white patch in the Middle East surrounded by the Ottomans) is visited by the Emperor in a religious journey to visit the holy city, he then begins commissioning the settlers in Australia and Madagascar to continue expanding to all the positions to expand the Christian knowledge and Culture into the wilderness of Africa and Australia. Expansion continues in New Guinea, and the USA is asked if they need support in the war against the British.
- The United States continues to advance into British Canada, which results in the surrender of most Redcoats in Lower Canada. Meanwhile, research begins on iron-plated warships and heavier cannons. Meanwhile, the Transcontinental Railroad continues to make progress, which is mainly constructed by Union Pacific and Western Pacific. Developement of better firearms begin, particullary in revolvers and repeaters. The United States Navy continues to pummel the British Navy in the Atlantic into smitherings, due to the copper plating, receives little damage to the American vessels. President Washington meets with General Benedict Arnold and William Hull in Washington D.C., and determine that all of British Canada will be divided between the Republic of Quebec and the United States. The islands of Jamaica and Bahamas, and the colonies of British Guyana and Belize will become part of the United States. Meanwhile, Quebecois troops begin their march into northern British Canada. The city of Quebec City and Montreal improve their infrastructures, and the United States signs a treaty with Quebec which allows for the establishment of military bases along the mouth of the St. Lawerence River. Discussions between the two national governments about possible annexation into the United States begin, but are expected to stall.
- Britain doesn't own Belize nor Guyana. That didn't happen here like no French Napoleon. Jamaica and Bahamas you will keep, though Sine dei gloriem (talk) 02:00, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
- New turn? please? Sine dei gloriem (talk) 02:37, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry - completely forgot to do the next turn and my own move. Will do them tomorrow afternoon. Please hold tight. Nkbeeching
- Japan: All previous movements and projects are continued.
- Mod Events
- Troops loyal to the Jacobino regime begin capturing all remnants of the former government and the Society of France is held together through blood and fear but trust in the new government is strong. Belgium is officially made a territory of the French Republic. France begins building up - thanks to American support - and it allows all colonies remaining to break free since France at the moment has no capacity to retain control over its colonies.
- The Azad Hind begin assaulting the remnants of the Muslim Empire and tries to bring the regions under their control with mild success. Much of the old Maratha state decides to join the Azad Hind in an effort to unify the subcontinent and secure the region from European presence. The French Indian state builds up their troops and in the chaos expands its land along the coast to unite both areas of the state. They request good relations with China and Japan.
- The natives in Latin America begin to die out because of the infection and death caused by their attempts to free the land from Europeans. Austria begins to restructure itself but only within the German majority lands and it has lost all its former power. Prussia continues to Demand the return of lost land but wants peace badly to focus on internal matters.
- The revolts in Russia become more coordinated and the assault on nobles by peasants begins to appear with the entire family being slaughtered but not before the females of the family are trashed. The bodies of the killed are often hung up along the roads or outside the nobles' estates to show what comes next. The Czar dispatches the army to deal with the problems, Eastern Russia and Siberia become turbulent due to the crisis in the west of the country.
- Irish resistence to British control begins to grow. The British respond by repressing all they can and executing rebels in public.
- The economy of Europe begins to slack off again from the chaos being created by the constant revolutions happening.
- Napoleon signs an alliance with Venice and the other city-states in Northeast Italy recently freed from Austria and a joint invasion of the Northern Italian states are finally launched in an effort to restore a unified Italy.
POST NOW!! The Revolutionary Wars have begun.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Ambassador re-iterates his offer to Prussia (see map) of how Friesland should be divided. Waldeck will even throw in 20,000 Thalers. As a show of good faith, Waldecker troops withdraw behind the proposed line. The fourth sloop is completed, and with the rest of the Navy, patrols the newly-conquered East Frisian Islands. The Crown Prince is now 23, and (if I haven't married him off already) in search of a wife.
- The United States continues its strong offensive into British Canada and reaches Hudson Bay. Meanwhile, the Treaty of Quebec is signed between the United States and Quebec, resulting in Quebec rejoining the United States, in exchange for the freedom of religion being enforced in the new region, and protecting the Catholic-dominated region from the Protestant-dominant region surrounding it. The Transcontinental Railroad is finished, with a Golden Spike being layed in St.Louis. The Department of Treasury takes measures to ensure that the economy of the United States does not begin to slack like in Europe. Research into iron-plated vessels and steam engines continue and is expected to be finished by 1802. Military and economic support is sent to France, while military support is sent to the Irish rebels. General William Hull and Benedict Arnold begin to draw up an invasion of England to strike at the heart of the already weakened beast.
- That was me by the way. Enclavehunter (talk) 00:05, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
- The Zhen Empire's survey is conducted, and the results are fairly unsurprising. Little has changed ethnicity-wise, save for a decrease in the number of Manchus. The only real change is religious, with White Lotus Buddhism now making up a huge portion of the Chinese religion and growing rapidly. Chan and Pure Land Buddhism survive, however. Also, due to the fact that the White Lotus Buddhism has adopted many aspects of Taoism, most White Lotus followers also attend Taoist ceremonies and rituals as well.
- Russia: The revolts become more deadly as Royal Guards are shot at and an attempt on the Czar's life is made. He gets shot in the gut and dies in five hours. The rebels take the chance to take Moscow. The battle of Moscow lasted for four months until the government surrendered.
- Well, I have a few questions about the map, I'm aware of the Changes in Western Europe and Americas but what about the ones in India and Eastern Asia or Africa Sine dei gloriem (talk) 00:26, November 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Spain: Military build up continues, expansion of the colonies continues, increasing democracy initiates and war is declared against Britain while troops move to English Madagascar, New South Wales and New Zealand. The fleet begins a blockade of Great Britain (I'll post more tomorrow).
- Does someone disagree with the map? Sine dei gloriem (talk) 00:22, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Not here
- Japan: Industrialization continues. The navy is expanded and colonization of Borneo continues once again.
- New turn Please... Sine dei gloriem (talk) 21:03, November 10, 2012 (UTC) we should implement Principia Moderni's new turn on 00:00 UTC
- Mod Events:
- Russia continues to escalate into greater violence as the anti-noble rebels clash against the ever-strong Imperial Army and lots of the revolting peasants are slaughtered, but this encourages the peasantry to continue pushing for a new system in Russia - and the abolition of serfdom. This increased violence gives the perfect chance to the Siberian separatists and all those banished by the czar's regime to live in the tundra wastelands of Siberia and to declare independence from the Russian Empire as the Republic of Siberia, but the declaration isn't widespread and the separatist movement remains scattered and without central leadership. However, this further stretches the Russian Imperial forces.
- The new French republic demands that Spain return all lands stolen from France in the previous wars and in return a permanent peace will be established. The reign of terror continues as everyone who is anti-Jacobino is killed. Paris reeks of the stench of rats and rotting corpses after three years of non-stop purges, but the population has become pretty passive to this due to a mix of fear and admiration for the regime who they hope will restore French honor and glory.
- The British Empire begins to feel the cracks in its Empire and its constant warfare over the past 50 years. The once supreme Royal Navy now lies in pieces across the waters of the world, and it is unable to supply the various fronts anymore effectively leaving all troops abroad without any support from the homeland. An extermination campaign begins to appear in Ireland as the troops grow weary of the Catholic revolters. A homegrown republican movement begins to appear in London and other cities angry at the complete incompetent parliament and monarchy. Hanover ceases to be in a union with the British.
- The Napoleon-led invasion of the northern Italian states goes well as most of the cities and countries in the region fall to Napoleon and his Venetian Allies and it goes largely unopposed due to the collapse of Austria and the increased tension between Spain and France.
- Prussia proposes a compromise. Seeing the increased instability in Europe and the need to restore balance a union between Welbeck and Prussia to reform the German lands and restore German prominence on the continent.
- The Azad Hind continue their rampage through the former Mughal Empire seizing all the lands they can from the breaking Empire and trying to establish a stable centralized state. The new nation is completely intolerant to Muslims and widespread exterminations of them are carried out by Hindi troops.
- The Ottomans looking at the situation in Europe feel the time to reclaim its stolen land is near and troops build up along the border with the Spanish Balkans.
- Economic Instability continues to grow throughout Europe but France, Spain and some German states appear to be stable still.
- The Netherlands, now surrounded by chaos and war, signs a defence pact with Sweden to protect each other. Sweden, seeing the chaos in Russia, begins planning its revenge for previous losses.
POST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who will take the initiative and who will fall into the ashes this time?
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince is slightly unsure about how to respond to Prussia's proposed union. His Ambassadors ask how such a union would work, and how Waldeck would be able to maintain its independence and culture. More settlers and soldiers from Waldeck and the surrounding German states are sent to the colonies in the Caribbean.
- Prussia states that the union would be a loose federation for now that would encompass all of the German lands
- The United States captures the remainder of British Canada, due to supplies to the British have been cut off, and surrender en masse. The British POW's are given amnesty by the order of President Jefferson and are allowed to stay in the United States or return home to the chaos in Britain. Meanwhile, the USS Constitution and USS Constellation are deployed to the North Sea and English Channel to destroy the remainder of the Royal Navy. Research into ironclads and steamboats continue and will be finished next year. With the fall of the British in Canada, the settlers begin to settle the open territory between the US and New Spain, as well as the territory between Russian Alaska and the United States. General William Hull begins to draw up plans for an invasion of Alaska and access to the Pacific Ocean.
- Asanteman: The Ashanti begin a series of new campaigns into the east, seeking to conquer the lands surrounding the Bright of Biafra.
- Spain: The Occupation of British New Zeland and New South Wales, initiates taking advantage of the British Navy crisis. The war with the British ends fast in New Zeland and NSW because of the military surrender of the army in crisis in less than a year after their defeat at hands of the Americans. The French Republic's demands are responded to with simplicity by the Emperor Charles II "stating that France will not be returned their land until a French King (of the Bourbon family) returns to the throne in France. If this doesn't happen, the Kingdom of Bordeaux (Regnum Burdigalae) I forgot to say that I was making a Vassal state consisting of the southern France territories rather than annexing them entirely - at least until 1820-1830 the Current King is OTL Ferdinand VII of Spain as Ferdinand I of Bordeaux). The military is divided in five sections: the New Spain Army, the Imperial Army (in Spain, Bordeaux and Naples), the Roman-Greek Army (Roman for the New Rome Of Constantinople, Situated in the Balkans), the Australian Army (no need to explain ...), and the New Granadian Army (in South America); each one prepared for any conflicts in the next few years. While the fleet begins an assault at the westernmost Indian City states or nations, begin being taking over by the Spanish army. The French loyalists in French India are aided in their campaign to expand farther into Indian territories.
- Quick thing - French India is now the Union of French Africa (a completely independent state.)
- Why would French India be called the Union of French Africa?
- Typo - It's the Union of French India.
- The Zhen Empire prepares to extend its vassalization over the southeast Asian nations that it is pledged to protect. The Emperor kindly asks the Vietnamese to submit to Zhen dominance, or else the Zhen will have to use their military to make sure that the Vietnamese are protected from the European colonizers and other foreign threats.
- Japan: The Japanese begin expanding the Borneo colony and settlement of the Kamachatka Peninsula begins. The Russian Empire, now teetering, is looked to as a possible target for expansion, and the Japanese begin looking to enforce their dominion in Southeast Asia, looking at the Dutch as the perfect targets in the future. Industrialization continues and research into steamships begin as an interesting experiment by the growing capitalist class. Meanwhile, reforms are enforced on the Manchu puppet regime hoping to break their conservative ideals and make them realize their place in the new order of Asia. Further modernization of the armed forces begins to bring them up to standards and plans to completely phase out the Samurai troops begin and replace them completely with musket men, though resented by the remnants of the old regime. There is little that can be done by the Samurai in the face of the Supreme Imperial power. Plans finally integrate Korea into Japan begin ending the period of a protectorate status. Rail lines are extended. Expansion into more islands in Polynesia and Micronesia begin as contact with natives is expanded and trade posts are made. Seeing the new French state in India as a possible ally, formal recognition is given to the state.
- Mod Events:
- The once powerful British Empire suffers from one defeat after another. Republican sentiment increases tenfold and finally a coup d'etat is led by the Royal Army itself. The defenders of the crown, the British Monarchy is sent into exile. South Africa officially breaks free as the Republic of the Cape based around Cape Town. The new government begs the Spanish and Americans for an armistice. Scotland breaks free as the Republic of Scotland and only England and Wales are left from the previous Empire.
- The Russian Empire continues to feel the weight of the internal revolts which are growing ever larger. The Czar, hoping to salvage his Empire, begins increasing the brutality of the Imperial army actions. Siberia continues to grow uneasy and many Siberians fear for their future between the Imperial repression and the growing Japanese expansionist plans for the far east.
- The Union of French India starts amping up the armed forces and official ties are made with Japan and Spain hoping to back their legitimacy.
- Sweden begins upgrading and expanding the army with the intent of getting ready to retake lost land.
- France wishes to discuss a formal union with the stolen southern lands. It will not remove its current government but might be willing to allow the royal family to return under the condition that they have no power and would be simple symbol of French strength and power, and the complete withdrawal of Spanish from French affairs.
- The Northern Italian campaign continues and most of the remaining states surrender to the coalition, Napoleon begins drawing up plans for the invasion of the Papal States to finalize the creation of the Italian State.
- Dutch troops increase along their borders to defend against any possible assaults.
- British Nationalists in the conquered territories begin an extensive guerrilla campaign in the Canadian wilderness harassing American supply lines.
- The Ottomans, seeing the Spanish still strong, put on hold their plans to retake the Balkans and instead turn north to Russia.
- The Ashanti invasion of western Africa is resisted anxiously but futilely and many of the defenders are butchered.
- The United States occupies the remainder of British Canada, while counter-insurgency begins in former Canada, particularly in the wilderness. The United States agrees to an armistice with Great Britain, while recognition of Scotland is granted. Expansion of the rail network in the United States continues and construction on rail lines in former Canada begins. An ironclad is developed and manages to sail from Washington, D.C. to the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay before losing power and being beached near Norfolk, Virginia. Improvement of this new vessel continues, while steamboats along the Mississippi River and Great Lakes become popular. Research also begins on a repeating rifle and revolver, which are expected to replace the flintlock muskets and pistols by 1812. Improvement of working conditions and living conditions in major cities across the United States begins, due to the increase in immigrants from war-torn Europe. General Hull begins to plan an amphibious invasion of Alaska to help gain access to the Pacific Ocean.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince agrees with the Prussian plan, and assigns some diplomats to work with the Prussians to draft a constitution for the German Confederation. More settlers settle in the colonies, and plans are drawn up to wrest the Bahamas from the British stationed there next year.
- Prussian leaders offer that the constitution respect the government of each region and plans are laid out before to the Welbeck diplomats for the future expansion of the federation with an invasion of Austria and Bavaria as a starter.
- Waldeck agrees. A Confederational parliament drawn from the entire Confederation, and respect given for the monarchs of the individual states (like the OTL German Confed.) I reckon we just Invite Bavaria to join; they tend to be willing to be on the winning side! Invasion of Austria? In a few years, I think that would be good.
- If you look at the map, I believe the Bahamas are part of the United States. However, I'm willing to sell them to you. Enclavehunter (talk) 15:46, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Dreadfully sorry about that! I hadn't realised. What kind of price would you be looking for? Callumthered (talk)
- Nah. It's all right. I'm looking about a $100 per island, and there are 3,000 islands, which equals $300,000, which I believe is cheap. What price is right for you? Enclavehunter (talk) 16:40, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
- That sounds like a very good deal, so long as you don't mind our paying in installments for a few years! Callumthered (talk)
- Sure. Installments are fine. Enclavehunter (talk) 15:29, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Prussian leaders offer that the constitution respect the government of each region and plans are laid out before to the Welbeck diplomats for the future expansion of the federation with an invasion of Austria and Bavaria as a starter.
- Spain: The heir to the throne of Spain and current King of Bordeaux agrees with the French offer, and all but agrees partially on the withdrawal of French affairs from the Spanish. Spain will not to only ensure stability and back the republican government, and that as part of the Empire the Kingdom of Bordeaux will still be dependent (vassal like or puppet like) state under French Suzerainty and as a free pass zone to both nations, During this time, the new state in northern Italy, referred to as the Kingdom of Etruria, by the Spanish, the Praetor of Naples Juan de Benevento (Giovanni di benevento), tries to form diplomatic relations with the alliance between Napoleon and the Venetians,expansion of the colonies continues and the ceasefire begins, the colonies from Britain are taken but not into a colony if not into independent states supported by Spain.
- The French demand complete withdrawal and a full union between the two French states as it should be.
- The new Italian state welcomes Juan and relations officially begin.
- Asanteman: The Ashanti continue their vigorous invasion of their eastern neighbors, expanding their holdings as they go. Widespread genocide to clear the way for Ashanti colonist continues in the wake of the destruction. In Durban, the colony is expanded by the influx of new colonists. Industrialization of the Empire continues as well to meet the demands for more finished goods, and the need to catch up with the European nations.
- Japan: The settlement of the peninsula is slowly increased and troops are sent to protect the expansion. All other colonies are expanded. The expansion of the Japanese industrial base continues with great progress. The final abolition of te samurai is completed and the armed forces no longer contain the antiquity class, reforms continue. The collapse of the British comes as a shock to the Japanese but it is considered a western problem and one less rival to deal with. Research into steamboats continue. Maybe it's a bit early to research repeating rifles, don't you think? At least until the 1820's.
- I don't think so. Considering how war advances technology, I'd say this is a good time to begin research into repeating rifles.
- Mod Events:
- The British royalty along with loyalists now in exile seek refuge in Sweden where they are welcomed and the Swedish promise an invasion of the British lsle in the future to restore the monarchy in London, but only after their own plans are commpleted.
- French troops move to the border and request once more Spanish withdrawal so that France may occupy land that is rightfully French. The reign of terror begins to calm down as most of the populace is finally completely loyal if only out of fear. Belgium is fully incorporated into the French state and a strict occupation of the territory continues to keep it under control.
- The Russian problem continues to grow as Japan, Sweden and The Ottomans look hungrily at the collapsing Empire. The economic situation in the republic is dire and the long winter starts to take its tole on the Russian people.
- The Republic of Northern Italy is Declared with the doge of Venice as its first President, Napoleon is forced to accept this so not to upset his allies amongst the various Italian states but plans are set into motion to centralize power around himself and pushes to be declared Marshall of the new state. The invasion of the Papal States are initiated with Napoleon at the head of the Forces, the combined attack of the Northern army is to much for the Papal armies to deal with and 40 % of the states are under Napoleon's control by early June. The Pope requests aid from Spain and France to liberate the Papal States. France Refuses.
- Liberals in Spain begin requesting copmplete religious and political freedom in a series of peaceful protests.
- The Azad Hind now control 65% of the old Mughal Empire but of the Hindi dominant areas mainly, the rest of the former Empire reorganize themselves in northern OTL Pakistan and Afghanistan, but are in a very weak position. The Azad Hind Formally unite with the Marathas Empire to Form The state of Hindustan and the looks to completely restore the glory and pride of the Hindu People, they look north to the weakened Mughal Rump State, and to the east to ever stronger Union of French India.
- Prussia begins the process of a formal union between Welbeck and Prussia and demands that all smaller German states join as well, either volutarily or otherwise.
- Hungary starts to expand its influence into the remnants of the old Austrian Empire.
Post Now !!!!!!!! The Vatican is in peril Who will come to its aid.
- United States: John Adams, seeing that many Americans, particularly in former New France and Louisiana, are loyal to the Catholic Church and a way to boost the image of the United States, as well as increasing production of American goods, declares support for the Papal States. The USS Constitution and USS Constellation is deployed to the Mediterranean Sea to help support the Papal States against Napoleon. The Invasion of Alaska begins with the USS America USS Washington, as well as its support vessels, lands troops under the command of General Andrew Jackson to help secure Alaska. Expansion of the United States into unclaimed territories north and east of New Spain begins, with a series of military forts being established in the frontier. Research into the repeating rifle continues, while a new improvement of the ironclad is launched, and manages to enter the Atlantic Ocean before sinking. Union Pacific expands its rail operations north and west, but asks Spain if it would allow Union Pacific to construct railways into New Spain.
- Spain D: Spain will allow the Union Pacific to build the railway in northern Mexican Kingdom (New Spain Dominion with lesser rights) and the Viceroyalty of California.
- Spain: Seeing the situation in Italy, despite the new current policy of peace within Europe, the Emperor sends with the Ambassador Juan of Naples a message stating that the Troops of the Northern Italian Republic to withdraw the Papal States or to leave them with control of central Italy or otherwise it will be considered as an act of war against the IMPERIVM HISPANIÆ and that thus we would be forced to start wars that we would not desire, in other news, the Emperor Charles II, grants freedom of religion and Political freedom as this doesn't mean conflict or tension between the population and in other matters, Spain states that it's either that, or keep hegemony over Bordeaux, in which the only ceded land to the French republic would be eastern lands to give an access to the Mediterranean Sea. Otherwise, no more land will be given back, as we won it in a conflict and we, de facto, control it right now, and de jure after the formation of the Kingdom, in other news the Emperor, Moves some troops from Nova terra aragonensis (Spanish Australia) and troops of New Mexico, into the Maratha Empire starting a campaign to gain power in the Southern Asia, starting the war of the Deccan. While this, the Emperor organizes a new Naval branch, called the Nast (Naval Army Special troops or Teen in Spanish Troopas especiales del ejercito naval) which major purpose is to act as major invasion forces in any amphibious attack, the ships based of the chinese flagships of Zheng He era, With European style, with a size of 250 Meters long, capable of carrying 150 soldiers outside its crue, the Emperor starts building 20 of them, in several shipyards through the Spanish Empire, having four of them finished by the end of the year, this branch is a new upgraded version of the navy and the Special troops of the Mexicans, while the usage of new technology of Steamboats start, and several British inhabitants of the Empire begin working on development of Steam Machinery, the Empire continues Modernization
- The Maratha are now a part of the greater Hindi state, while low in tech they are far superior in numbers and the nationalist sentiment, they are not at war with anyone right now and control a vast army careful.
- In response to Spanish aggression the Hindu armies march south to protect the union with their Maratha brothers and large fighting breaks out along the coastlines.
- Principality of Waldeck: The Prince officially makes an offer to the USA, asking for the Bahamas for the amount previously specified in the secret negotiations. The army is built up a bit, in order to protect Waldeck from the rising tensions in Europe. Sugar and Tobacco from the Waldeck colonies begins to take over the gap in the market left by Britain's defeat.
- US D: We agree to sell the Bahamas to the previously negotiated price.
- The Zhen Empire is greatly concerned that the Vietnamese have refused to submit to the Zhen vassalization. For the good of all Asia, the Zhen have no choice but to invade the Vietnamese, topple their current Emperor (who is apparently a fool who risks his nation's security), and install a new Vietnamese government. The Jiefang Emperor personally leads the Chinese troops as they march across the Vietnamese border. The Chinese have the numbers, technology and the best commander, and win many victories against the Vietnamese.
- France: French negotiators secretly speak with the Spanish. We will accept the terms of the deal, on one condition, that France gets to keep all of its former access to the Atlantic Ocean, and the Mediterranean Sea, Spain may keep the Interior lands it rightfully won on the conditions of war. Meanwhile, after the embarrassing defeat, the French Army and Navy has plans to rebuild itself, with the planned development of new weapons, including a type of rifle that can fire more than once without reloading.
- Spain: We agree to this, but Bordeaux should keep a small outlet to the Mediterranean and the Atlantic.
- French Diplomacy: Fine...
- Japan: Research into steamboats continues, and the idea of a repeating firearm greatly interests the Japanese military which has begun new reforms - so research begins. The Japanese continue their colonization of the Pacific Islands and of the interior of Borneo but their progress is greatly set back by malaria and other diseases. It is decided that Russia would be the better target due to their military and social instability at the moment, The Japanese speak with the Zhen government about a possible joint invasion of the Russian Asian territories with China gaining Siberia and Japan taking the far east. The settlement of the Kamatcha peninsula continues. Buddhism continues to spread in Southeast Asia that is under Japanese influence while Shintoism remains strong in the homeland.
- 1804 new turn ? pretty please? Sine dei gloriem (talk) 01:05, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
- This afternoon, OK? I have to go to work. Nkbeeching
- Mod Events:
- Russia, suffering from increasing internal revolts and with the army stretched, is only able to send its small Pacific fleet and some 5000 troops to defend its American colony, but they are supported by natives living in the American north. Bent on defending their lands, a stalemate is established due to the harsh Alaskan terrain and climate, it soon bogs down into a war of attrition and a guerrilla campaign led by the Russian and native forces.
- Taking advantage of the crumbling Empire The Ottomans and Swedish finally decide to act and the sign an alliance followed by a formal declaration of war. The Swedish army and navy clash with the Russians in northern Russia and the Baltics, while the Ottomans smash into the Caucasian Mountains with the intention of retaking control of former lands. Russia continues to crumble under the revolts and now even further stretched forces.
- The President of Italy calls upon Napoleon to cease his campaign into the Papal States and approaches the Spanish an idea, that the holy city of Rome become an area of Joint Italian-Spanish protection while under the rule of the Pope, while the rest of the Papal States become part of the unified Italian state. In exchange, North Italy will stop laying any claim to Naples and Sicily, a region currently under Spanih rule.
- Holland declares war on Russia after Sweden with the intent of enacting vengence on the Russian extermination campaign enacted on Holland 30 years ago, stripping Holland of over a third of its population and forever scarring the nation.
- The Hindu Armies crush the first Spanish attempts to take former Maratha lands and begin putting together a navy as quickly as possible while firearms are secured from former Mughal and British stores, they also request to purchase American and Japanese equipment and request aid in modernization.
- The Union of French India declares war on Hindustan and allows Spanish troops to land on Union territory and offer to aid the Spanish in exchange for at least all of southern India while the north will be left to Spanish designs. French India requests Japanese and American support.
- Vietnamese resistance to the Chinese invasion is strong as the Vietnamese have grown sick and tired of Chinese oppression and extortion of their people. The state requests support from Spain to resist Chinese aggression.
- The Republic of England signs a defence pact with Portugal reaffirming old ties of friendship in the ever-changing and violent world. All symbols of the monarchy and of over 500 years of monarchal history all systematically destroyed and all loyalists are killed without remorse in the name of the revolution. Scotland, now isolated, requests Swedish protection which is immediately granted and an alliance is signed between the two states. Ireland, however, requests an alliance with the U.S.A.
- Ashanti atrocities in West Africa become well known to Europe and East Asia after traders who have witnessed the actions taking by the African Empire. Many important individuals in Europe and the Americas call the actions barbaric and reaffirm the general sentiment that Africans are savage and that a need to educate and rule them is in place now. "Give them guns and they'll massacre each other. Give them white administration and we can educate them - just look at India" is a comment that begins to appear in papers across Europe.
- Prussia goes forth with the invasion of former Austria coming into conflict with nationalists and the new Kingdom of Hungary but the long toughened Prussian troops prove superior to the remnants of their old enemy. A deal is made with Sweden that Prussia and the German states will aid the war against Russia in exchange for all previously stolen land being returned to Prussia. The return of a strong Prussia has begun.
POST NOW!!!!!!!! Europe continues to fall into violence as the old powers collapse and new ones take their place!
- France: Just as the Franco-Spanish War ends, it appears that an even bloodier war is breaking out all over Europe, one might that top the World War a few decades previously. Upon hearing Italy's President's request that the Invasion of the Papal States should cease. With violence brewing all over the continent, First Consul Napoleon reluctantly agrees, seeing that the Netherlands may bring the Swedish and Russians over to France in revenge for the Dutch Massacres during the World War. The Government tells all French educators to not acknowledge that France lost the Borderlands to Spain, in order to avoid outrage all over France. Flyers go out all over the country, asking for all able-bodied boys and unemployed men, a chance to join the powerful French Army. With the Netherlands, Sweden, Hungary, Prussia, the other German states and the Ottoman Empire, the French Consul secretly requests meetings with the Spanish, Italian, Russian and Hungarian governments, despite the first two having come into a recent conflict with France.
- um -- Napoleon is not a member of the French nation. In this game Corsica is a part of the North Italian Republic.
- The Russians agree to meet but request aid against all the nations eating at its sides.
- France offers to pledge 75-100,000 soldiers to help defend Russian territory. We still need soldiers back here in the Homeland to defend against potential Swedish, Dutch and German attacks.
- Russia accepts the help and requests that they be deployed to western Russia so that Russian troops can deal with American and Japanese troops in the Pacific.
- The United States agrees to provide protection for Ireland and establishes a series of military bases across the Island of Ireland to ensure that it is safe. In Alaska, General William Hull begins to crack down on Russians and Native Americans in Alaska and the northern United States, most of which are arrested and/or executed. Meanwhile, Admiral Oliver Hazard Perry and the United States Navy engages the small Pacific fleet off the coast of Alaska, and after hours of battling, the Russian Pacific Fleet is sent into retreat, but not without heavy casualties to the United States. President John Adams, seeing the Native Americans allying with the Russians, enlists the Inquit Indians in the Canadian Territory. Due to their living in the cold, help support the United States, as they teach the soldiers how to stay warm, and how to survive in the cold weather of Alaska. Enlistment into the Army, Navy and Marines is extended to African-Americans and Native Americans, and in exchange for their service, will be granted official citizenship into the United States. Research into repeating rifles continues, while a new Ironclad successfully sails the open water from Washington D.C. to New York, opening up a new era of naval warfare and transportation. Secret military and economic aid is sent to Hindustan to help defend themselves from French India and Spain.
- Japan:?? Seeing the right opportunity with the Russians filled with a series of other invasions and their forces spread thin, ? invades the Russian Far East on April 5th so as to avoid the bad winters and uses Manchuria as the launching site. 150,000 troops pour into the Russian East and break much of the Russian resistance quickly due to low numbers in both troops and population. The navy deals with the small Pacific fleet as a gesture of support to the Americans, but soon a guerrilla force of the local populace starts to harass the Japanese advances in the hopes of securing complete independence from all foreign powers. Japan, seeing this as a chance to weaken the Spanish position in Asia, sends military aid secretly to Hindustan along with military advisors to train the Hindu armies. Research into repeating rifles and steamboats continues. Industrialization continues in good progress, as the rail lines are slowly expanded. Japan offers an alliance to Sweden? (another mod RNG this to be fair)? and all colonization projects continue.
- Principality of Waldeck: Refuses to recognise the new republican government in Britain, and withdraws its diplomats. Payments to the US for the Bahamas continues, and settlers and a Governor are sent to the new colony. Troops are sent to assist Prussia in the war against Austria, in the hope of glory for Waldeck.
- Spain: Despite agreeing to the Division of Italy between the three nations, Emperor Charles II asks that more land remains under control of the Papal States, to keep control over 30 or 20% of the remaining Papal States territories, and after a lot of consideration the Emperor Forms a council based on the idea of the Roman "Senatus" to give certain control interaction from the people to the Imperial decision. After several days of doubt, the final decision to help the Vietnamese against the Chinese is accepted, and the recently built ten flagships begin deploying troops from South America and the Philippines to the coast of Vietnam. While this, France is asked if they would desire to help in colonization efforts of Northern Australia (I want to see a divided Australia of more than one nation). While this, the Colonies expand and the industrialization continues. While in an interesting move, the Emperor hears about a possible tactic, by using aerostatic balloons to drop gunpowder over the battlefield in India. He begins making a small fleet of 300 ships armored with small Metal plates to protect the ship and send them into Hindustan, giving one hundred of them to the Union. With this, several bombardments are made into Delhi and other small cities in Hindustan as well as the troops travelling into the front. The forces in Southern India continue making raids against the troops and civilians fighting against the Empire and the Union, and Russia is asked if they need support in their war. While this, development of new weaponry begins with new and faster weaponry, and the building of more flagships begin. Industrialization continues.
- French Diplomacy: We would like to help in the colonization of Northern Australia, to help repair relations with Spain, however, not much can be sent, in order to help prepare for the defense of France.
- Russia requests Spanish Aid against the Americans and the Japanese. (Just a warning but you realize you'll become increasingly spread out throughout Asia similar to OTL Japan in WW-II but you'll be against three fully strengthened nations: China, America and Japan).
- Japan:? With the increase of Spanish presence through their intervention in Vietnam the Japanese Navy is fully mobilized being the largest in the Pacific. (I didn't say the largest navy. I lag behind behind Spain and America still. However, it's still the largest in the Orient since I remain with them only in Asia.) (I still don't know about your possible fighting in Russia.)
- Spain D: Despite the Russian request, Spain sees the situation of Russia too risky for an intervention so our help is only going to be in stabilizing the country and keeping it to fall down. While in another news the Japanese are told that our interventions must not mean any threat to your domination in Eastern Asia. Our only attempt is to maintain a nation's sovereignty and keep good relations with them. France has replied that if not much can be sent we will provide what's needed to keep your colony in North Australia.
- Should we wait for Lurk to post as China or start new turn? Sine dei gloriem (talk) 23:35, November 25, 2012 (UTC)
- New turn or wait until Lurk posts? I really want to see the new mod events. Sine dei gloriem (talk) 19:56, November 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Wait until I get home. I'll start a new turn and ME. NK.
- Asanteman: In response to the racist papers in Europe speaking of the Ashanti expansion, the Asantehene brings up the Dutch genocide, British atrocities to their own people and the French rampages across Europe. He explains that the Europeans are greater monsters than his own people. And he further explains that at least he didn't kill millions of his own people or fellow Africans like the Europeans have done in the recent past. The Ashanti continue their wars of expansion, region OTL Cameroon, and set up administrative divisions in the region to govern the newly conquered territories.
- Mod Events:
- The Hindu forces launch a large scale invasion of French India to fully expel western influence from the subcontinent.
- Russia, even with French aid, is unable to withstand the onslaught on all fronts. Swedish forces enter St. Petersburg and begin to rapidly seize land in northern Russia as the Empire falls into anarchy. The Ukraine declares independence, while Prussia moves in to absorb Russian Poland. Meanwhile, the Alaskan resistance begins to falter. Only the Russian Far East holds out since the local Siberain populace fights constantly against Japanese troops.
- The North Italian Republic continues to press for full annexation of all Papal lands except for Rome in negotiations with the Spanish. Meanwhile, the preparations for an invasion of former Austria continues. A treaty of alliance is signed between north Italy and Prussia to clean up the pieces of the falling Empire.
- Vietnamese resistance continues and is emboldened by the Spanish support. In exchange for the support Catholic missionaries are welcomed into Vietnam.
- Further slanders occur against Ashanti and several European nations cease trade with the African Empire. Denmark, completely isolated, requests an alliance with Spain.
- The Inuit population requests autonomy within the United States. Meanwhile on the home front, several Rallies appear in support of American expansionism and American growth. Taking advantage of the momentum, several influential nationalists propose the Manifest Destiny to the General Assembly and to the expansionist sympathisers. Unlike OTL, it demands the complete annexation of North America, and the expulsion of European Empires from the Americas replacing them with American puppets.
- The Netherlands begin rebuilding their navy and hoping to increase their power amongst all the cause, begin rebuilding their colonial Empire.
- A border Skirmish along the Brazilian-Spanish American border occurs as settlers in the region come across one another.
POST NOW!!!!!!!!! The Final collapse of the Old Empires has occurred. The World is finally in a new Era of WAR!!!!!!!!!
- United States: General William Hull continues his offensive into Alaska and occupies much of western and southern Alaska, minus the capital city of New Archangel (Sitka, Alaska). The Inuit's requests are accepted and establishment of the Autonomous Region of Inuit begins. Relations with Ashanti continue and the US requests an alliance with the Ashanti to ensure their protection from the colonial Empires. Norfolk News and Bath and Iron Works begins construction on ironclads, while the USS Constitution returns from Alaska and is decommissioned as a musuem vessel. Steamboats are popular among the Mississippi and St. Lawrence River, while rail lines are expanded into occupied zones to speed up delivery of supplies across the Canadian Tundra to the Alaska Frontline, with US Marines guarding the rail lines from saboteurs and Russian forces. Research into repeating rifles continues. The Manifesto Destiny is adopted by John Adams, and the ideas are placed in the Adams Doctrine, which states that the Western Hemisphere is for the nations of the Western Hemisphere, and should not be ruled by monarchs from across the Atlantic Ocean. (Should this game finish to 2012 or 2013, what do you guys think about making it an official timeline?)
- Ashanti Response: The Ashanti agree to the alliance, and thank the Americans, who are far more lucid than their European cousins.
- Official timeline please,Sine dei gloriem (talk) 01:30, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Spain: Asks a non-aggression pact between the US and Spain
- Asanteman: The Ashanti continue their conquests in the east, turning south to reach the great Congo River. They expand their industrial base with the construction of numerous factories throughout the Empire
, and build a variant of Patrick Ferguson's breech-loading rifle, which is equipped with a metal pin instead of a wood one and a number of efficent and cost-saving mechanisms to improve upon the old design. The new rifle will go into service as the standard-issue weapon of the infantry and the marines.
- Breech load rifles are impossible for at least another ten years, and 15 for you and Hindustan. Viva, please redo that part of the turn. Nkbeeching
- The breech loading rifle was already on the table as a possible replacement for the Brown Bess in the 1770s, but the gunsmiths didn't have the experience at the time. It's been 30 good years since it was designed, and better equipment definitely existed at the time. Couldn't I possibly have just gotten it a little earlier? ~Viva
- OK. I've been reading up on primitive breech loading rifles. Only after 1835 will I allow breech loading rifles similar to those used by the European and the Americans in the 1850's and beyond. This way things remain balanced, also at least another seven years. Viva, you're industrialized but you lack people who are capable of making the breech loading rifle in one year At least, wait for the Americans or Spanish to sell you them.
- Okay, I'm cool with that. ~Viva
- The Zhen Empire sends a new wave of troops into Vietnam, emboldened by the idea that the Spanish are going to destroy the Buddhist religion there. They push back the Vietnamese gains from the past couple of years as they continue their march south.
Britain: Britain is declared free of French influence and military buildup continues and war is declared upon France. Britain launches an invasion of Normandy.
- France: With the Assemblée Nationale announcing at the 7th meeting of the year, 1805, only about 30,000 soldiers return from the failed Defense of Russia. As the soldiers were given an order to quietly pull out of Russia, since it is predicted not to last long, although many Swedish and Prussian soldiers were seen reportedly attacking escaping French troops but just as many fell to the cold winter climate of the East. The Assembly still remembers stories from older politicians of how violent and destructive the World War was 30 years ago, but see that Total War is inevitable. An order is given out to conscript every single male over 16, who is unemployed, to be put into the Army, to make up for the 70,000 blow to the Army. The Navy is to be fully rebuilt, and to enact the original plan in 1774, where the former Great Britain was supposed to be invaded by a massive Army, and replace it with an invasion of the Netherlands and the German Lands. French politicians continue to meet in Madrid with the Spanish King, offering an alliance and the re-building of Franco-Spanish relations to fight the Europeans that threaten to destroy the two European Superpowers, just like what happened to Russia. (What is the size of France's military and how big can it grow by year?)
- Spain has an Emperor, it has been an Empire since a few years ago, and your military is something equivalent to the World War Two military. I also think here the US gained too much power out of nowhere. After all, the US took a century to become a world power. I think here it should take at least 50 to 70 years to be in that same status. Also, that I think the world powers in this timeline should be currently this way:
- Everyone else Sine dei gloriem (talk) 18:00, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Also - why did the US attack their leaders if US here was a member of the commonwealth of Great Britain?
- The USA is large because it has been able to take advantage of the situations surrounding them. They aren't a super power per se, but their expansion would be possible though their population extremely spread thin. Either way, I have plans for the USA that will test the play in a few years. Also, Portugal isn't a world power. They are barely holding on.
- I thought they were. They are the only other world power still having their colonies, and I thought they left the war when I did, because with me out it's just pointless for them to remain fighting, when they aren't going to win anything at all. Sine dei gloriem (talk) 19:38, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
- While they have colonies, they don't possess a powerful economy, industrial base, armed forces, or chances to pressure the rest of Europe like Spain, or the growing Prussians or Swedish. Though they have trade, they lack several fundamental necessities.
- IMO, it's possible for the US to become a superpower within a few dozen years or so. If you play your nation right, of course. Here's what I did: Cripple the weaker nations (Britain, France at the time), avoid conflict with stronger nations (Spain, Japan and even China). Develop your economy and infrastructure, and develop your military. And the US has a strong economy, large industrial base and armed forces, which allows it to continue its rivalry with Spain. The US also has the resources: timber, iron, coal, and other resources available at the time, and thus allowing the industry of the country to expand. I'm not trying to sound biased, but that's my honest opinion. Enclavehunter (talk) 02:29, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Japan: Growing tired of the Siberian resistance, begins a campaign of eradicating resistance through work camps and mass executions. Some units go so far as rape and looting to further disgrace the locals. The Diet and the Imperial court, hearing of the events, request an immediate investigation but they are largely ignored by the troops fighting in the north. Development of the steamboats and repeating rifles continue and the industrial base is expanded to Korea and Formosa. Japan promises military backup to China should Spain formally enter the war, hoping to break Spanish influence in the Pacific once and for all, and strip several of their colonies, if possible, but these plans are kept secret. Aid is sent to Siam to start industrializing Japan's stout ally.
Confederate States of Southron: The southern United States, sick of the continued wars and the deaths that come with them, declare their independance as the Confederate States of Southron, with everything south of the Ohio River except Maryland and Delaware. Eerything West and south of the Ohio is now a part of the Confederate States. The Confederacy calls back all forces in the American Army and declares that if a single Union soldier crosses the border, the Confederacy will have no choice but to resort to violence.
- I honestly believe this implausible and not because I'm the US. The South has no reason to secede from the United States, especially when it's benefitting from the wars. The South is more industrial than it was in OTL. I've expanded railroads and industries down there. Atlanta, New Orleans and Nashville are all industrial heartlands of the southern United States. Also, there have been very few casualties until Alaska, which is what is expected in the harsh terrain. So yeah, the South has no reason to secede. Enclavehunter (talk) 15:02, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Prussia - With the invasion of Russia a success we seek to unify Germany. We'll tell the German states if they do not join us we will unite Germany by force. RNG please
- I agree with Enclave, south doesn't really have any reason to secede, even with the antecedents of a Southern independent state prior to The UU, though if you find a reason for this, you will have Spanish Support from America Sine dei gloriem (talk) 19:24, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree. The Southern Independence is annulled. Sorry, whoever is playing as the south, but no.
- If I were you, Dean, I would take Poland. It's the only current nation not at crisis, that or the Ottomans. Sine dei gloriem (talk) 02:42, November 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree with Sine. I would suggest the Ottomans over Poland, due to the Polish being caught in between Prussia and the collapsing Russia, and with the Ottoman Empire being more stable. But that's me. Enclavehunter (talk) 03:06, November 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Spain: Tired of the conflict, Spain asks the Chinese and Vietnamese. A division South Vietnam as a loyal independent nation (sided with Spain to avoid be absorbed), while North Vietnam Remains under Zheng Vassalization. Ukraine is offered Aid and support in case of any nation assaulting them, and the Alliance with Denmark-Norway is accepted. The news of the American Manifesto is a concern that the Emperor and the Senate consider Important, Secretly preparing for any assault and trying to continuously develop the aerostatic balloons attaching several into a wood frame and under thus attaching small ship naval ship to transport Troops. (LOL the first chopper like thing). Several of them are built in the Mexican and the Neogranadian coasts having 30 of them prepared by the end of the year. While the fleet of 30 flagships continues growing, industrialization of Mexicopolis as the City of Ciudad de Mexico is renamed. Buenos Aires, Lima, Nueva Toledo, Nueva Valladolid and several other major cities and Cartagena begin with several new Shipyards being built. As well as several armories through all and the new weaponry. The steamboats are used to build a postal system between all Spanish domains. Several repeating rifles are made to defend Spain. While this, the colonies expand and the Brazilian skirmish, are considered important, a message is sent to Portugal to ask or force the settlers to remain in the territories under Spanish control and to avoid any bellic conflict. Spain agrees on the Franco-Spanish alliance, and asks Britain to withdraw their troops from France. Colonies expand, and industrialization continues. Bombing of the Hindu Cities continues, and the armies of the Union and Spain continue marching northward against Hindustan. The Italians' claims are accepted over the Papal States. Their occupation is accepted.
- In other news, map!
- If any one disagrees with this, post please. Also, Dean you lost your colonies.
- um - You're currently defending against a Hindu invasion of French India. First deal with that before you can invade them. Also, Britain is no longer a nation. It's now the Republic of England. It's a mere shell of its former self. The French are far stronger than England and the invasion should be easily repulsed. Nkbeeching
- Everyone - breech loading rifles are allowed in the primitive design for now. The more complex ones used in OTL will be allowed after 1835. To be fair, nations allowed to make them for now are:
- The following will be able to use it in seven years or after the tech has been shared:
- Holy Islamic Caliphate: The Caliphate is created from the Ottoman Empire as people begin to use religion for almost everything social and in other areas of life as well. After a vote by the Sultan and the nobles, the Ottoman Empire ceases to exist, and the Holy Islamic Caliphate is born. The HIC begins a massive military (army, navy, marines, etc) buildup. The Empire also begins expanding farther into Africa,
and construction of the Suez Canal near the Sinai Peninsula begins.The Caliphate states it wishes for no problems with Christian nations, but states that if war is made against any Muslim nation, the Caliphate will come to the aid of its Muslim brothers and sisters. The Caliphate offers Persia, Yemen, Oman, and all Muslim states an alliance and asks them to join the Caliphate. They would still be able to control their provinces, but as part of the Caliphate. It would be much like the Caliphate on Principia Moderni II. The Caliphate annexes its vassal states in Africa and they join the Caliphate.
- Caliphate Province of Anatolia: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Candar: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Turkis: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Syria: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Kurdistan: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Armenia: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Iraq: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Judea: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Hejaz: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Mecca: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Egypt: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Sudan: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Tunis: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Algeria: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Libya: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Sahara: Military buildup begins.
- Caliphate Province of Crimea: Military buildup begins.
Caliphate Province of Caucasus: Military buildup begins. Caliphate Province of Cossackia: Military buildup begins.
- These are only Occupied lands by the Ottomans - not controlled if not occupied. Sine dei gloriem (talk) 20:02, November 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Persia refuses since its Shi'ite and the Caliph is Sunni, but the rump Mughal request aid in rebuilding.
- Construction of the canal can only be built after 1830, the Panama Canal after 1860.
- The Small white spot in OTL Israel is the Kingdom of Judea - a Pseudo-Vassal state with my protection, so don't erase it from the map. There's a reason for which you don't own the Balkans anymore, and don't steal land from the Persians. If you want to connect easier with the troops in Russia (the unbordered area of your color in the map) annex your vassal - the Crimean Khanate Sine dei gloriem (talk) 20:02, November 29, 2012 (UTC). In other news, new turn please.
- OK. Crimea annexed.
- The Caliph sends troops, food, weapons, and money to the Mughal Empire.
- New turn please Sine dei gloriem (talk) 19:24, November 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Mod Events:
- The English invasion of France is a complete failure with the French ready for an immediate counterattack.
- The Mughal request an alliance with the Caliphate but refuse to join it.
- The War in the sub-continent breaks down into a chaos-filled stalemate with the massive Hindu armies able to hold their own against the European troops but unable to make any advances. The Spanish invasion of Hindustan also meets nothing more then death in the Indian jungles as the Hindu forces prove a much harder problem for the Spanish.
- Manifest Destiny becomes extremely popular amongst many of the Anglo-Americans but proves less so in the more pacifist French and native populations. There are massive demonstrations in favor of invading Spanish America now while they are busy in India and Vietnam. A few extremists raid the border with Mexico.
- The Vietnamese are appalled at the idea of their nation getting split and revolts begin to appear amongst the people demanding the government expel western and Chinese influence once and for all.
- Russia slowly continues to split apart as Siberia is left without central rule and Eastern Russia is left to protect itself against the Japanese onslaught. Western Russia continues to fall to the Swedish, Prussian and Ottoman troops and each push farther into the lands west of the Urals. The Royal Family is found by Swedish troops and killed almost at once while the female members suffer a horrible fate.
- Portugal and Holland, looking to restore their position as major powers, look at the Ashanti as a possible target to break down and a joint invasion is planned by the two states. Meanwhile, the Dutch decide to increase their influence in the East Indies and a border incursion occurs into Japanese Borneo.
- Piracy begins to appear in the Indian Ocean in increasingly alarming reports since the region that was once guarded by the French and British is now without any patrols.
POST NOW!!!!!!!!!! Will you take advantage of what is happening or let the chance pass you by?
- United States: General William Henry Harrison and Andrew Jackson march from New Orleans against the Kingdom of Mexico or New Spain, as it is called in the US. A majority of the United States Navy is deployed from Norfolk and New York City down to the Gulf of Mexico, and the new ironclad and steamboat technology proves useful against the steam-powered wooden or iron vessels of New Spain. Secret military support is requested from Japan, China and the Ottoman Empire to help combat and destroy the Spanish menace. William Hull pushes the remainder of Russians out of Alaska and deploys Colonel William Scott from Alaska toward OTL Oregon and Washington. Recruitment is now opened to all races of the United States, including Asians, French and Native Americans. Due to the voluntary recruitment of many French citizens and Native Americans, attacks along the frontier begin to decrease, while the Five Civilized Tribes are granted permission to stay on the Eastern side of the Mississippi, in exchange for their tribes sending soldiers to help assist the Americans.
- Crimean Khanate: The Crimean Khanate buys military equipment from smugglers in the Silk Road, using the money gained from its lively bazaars and exports of wine, tobacco, fruit and Slavic slaves. It also starts building a navy using Ottoman expertise.
- The Zhen Empire continues the war with Vietnam. The Northern half of Vietnam is now under the control of a ruler who is a Chinese vassal. The Chinese forces roll into the southern part of the nation by the end of the year, crushing a weak Vietnamese army and preparing to seize all of Vietnam.
- US D: We secretly ask China to help support the war against the Spanish menace, particularly by distracting their forces in the Pacific, so that the US is able to deal with the Spanish colonies in North America. In exchange for your possible support, we will help modernize China with railroads, steamboats and powerful weaponry to help defend China against any threat that approaches.
- Spain D: The Emperor sends a message stating to the Emperor, offering a deal, if US Asks your support in the war, and you turn it down, we will quit any expansionist campaign or aid of the Smaller States of southern-east and eastern Asia. This Offer as well goes to Japan, and Spain would only continue colonization on already Spanish settled areas (Papua).
- France: Enraged by reports of Swedish atrocities toward the Russian Royal Family by witnesses who sneaked out of Russia, the French Government promises revenge toward Sweden and all who assist her. Jean Lannes, Marshal of France, is inducted as the President of France, amid much rejoicing by the people in Paris, especially in light of successfully taking out the English Invaders, (with some Spanish assistance, admittedly.) President Lannes promises "L'extermination du peuple Néerlandais." ("The extermination of the Dutch people") along with destruction of the Prussian and Swedish for their brutal treatment of the Eastern Europeans. A meeting is made with the Spanish Emperor, offering a new plan, whereby the French offer to help out with Spanish counterattacks in America and their enemies, and return, the Spanish will assist the French in the Invasion of the East. The French Navy continues massive expansion, with plans to reach 150 ships by the end of 1810, including new types of cannon. While this, 30 ships are sent to the coast of the Netherlands, on the eve of the declaration of war against the Netherlands, and begin firing on coastal villages, along with Dutch Naval ports, where a massive fleet is rumoured to being constructed. French military commanders warn naval officers that the English, Prussians and Swedes are likely to retaliate, though with their focus on Russia, their numbers may not be as high. Many French prisoners, including rapists and mass murderers, are released out of prison, on the offer that they join the Army. President Lannes warns that this war may be even more brutal than the World War, maybe even more so than the infamous Thirty Years War that plagued the 17th Century, and has said that in order to prepare, we may have to up the ante in our brutality, as it appears the Second World War may be upon us.
- Asanteman: The Ashanti seek to invest in overseas colonies, and target the isolated Dutch colony of Suriname for "protection", and send a fleet over to South America to secure it. The conquests in West Africa continue with a force of 17,000 troops marching north to take OTL Chad, and expand north to protect the hinterlands of the Empire there. Industrialization continues with the Asantehene ensuring that factories are capable of meeting the new demands of the Empire. Investment in additional technologies from Europe continues at full speed.
- Siberia: Sends an ambassador to Spain asking for an alliance. From the darkness of Eastern Russia a man arises, gaining power among the Siberian Population, Called Yuri Ilianovich. He manages after some time to form a provisional Government and establish its capital in the center of his domains, and he gathers a small army to fight against the Japanese, but he wants to avoid conflict with the Japanese sending an ambassador to make a border treaty for the continent.
- Sweden: The Russian lands recently taken are secured by Swedish troops and Russian collaborators. The navy and army are increased, new ships start to be built in the Baltic and troops are recruited to maintain Swedish Russia in order. The King asks the Prussians for a more stable alliance and promises to help with the German States. The King sends an ambassador to meet with the government of Denmark, the Swedish crown offers Denmark to join our Empire and we offer Danish people peace, security and that no harm, plus the many benefits. The same to Norway. Some troops are brought back to Sweden. After the Swedish troops destroy many French forces in Russia, the winter kills even more and 8.000 of them surrender the Swedish. 2.000 die during captivity and the rest - 8.000 - are either accepted in Sweden, the Swedish army or remain in captivity. The King asks France to stop fighting the Dutch and start negotiations. We offer to give 2.000 prisoners in exchange for the French not warring against the Dutch. Another ambassador reaches Spain and asks the Spanish government for a mutual non-aggression treaty. The Swedish forces continue taking some Russian lands, mostly to the South, but the northern ones are less populated and easier to take. An alliance is firmed up with Japan (two years late). The remains of the Russian Royal Family are brought prisoner to Sweden and treated well. The soldiers responsible for the massacre are brought back to Sweden secretly and executed.
- French Diplomacy: President Lannes has come up to the table, and will accept the offer to not attack the Netherlands, on the rule that they do not act aggressive toward us French and attempt war themselves on us, as this potential Invasion was mainly a precaution sparked for fear of the Dutch's possible revenge on France in revenge for what happened during the World War. We are more concerned with what's going on with England, the German States and the United States anyway.
- Swedish Diplomacy: King Gustav is grateful, we will protect the Netherlands only if they don't start hostilities, you can take the 2.000 prisoners, many of them are sick or wounded. And we promise to refrain the Dutch people.
- Caliphate Diplomacy: Relations and all trade is cut with Sweden.
- Holy Islamic Caliphate: The Caliphate launches another offensive into Russia and states after the war that the Caliphate will allow the continuation of Russia, and Sweden is condemned for its murdering of the Russian Royal Family. One Russian noble is found, and his name is Alexander Tussant Romanov, he is taken into special custody and promised the Russian throne after the war's end. All areas under Ottoman control at the end of the war will be known as the Tsardom of Russia. The HIC continues its massive military (army, navy, marines, etc) buildup. The Empire also continues expanding farther into Africa. The Caliphate states it wishes for no problems with Christian nations, but states that if war is made against any Muslim nation, the Caliphate will come to the aid of its Muslim brothers and sisters. The Caliphate annexes its vassal states in Africa and they join the Caliphate. Trade with Sweden is ended and relations are cut in response to their murdering the Russian Royal Family.
- Caliphate Province of Anatolia: Military buildup continues. Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Caliphate Province of Candar: Military buildup continues.Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Caliphate Province of Turkey: Military buildup continues. Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Caliphate Province of Syria: Military buildup continues. Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Caliphate Province of Kurdistan: Military buildup continues. Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Caliphate Province of Armenia: Military buildup continues. Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Caliphate Province of Iraq: Military buildup continues. Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Caliphate Province of Judea: Military buildup continues. Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Caliphate Province of Hejaz: Military buildup continues. Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Caliphate Province of Mecca: Military buildup continues. Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Caliphate Province of Egypt: Military buildup continues. Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Caliphate Province of Tunis: Military buildup continues.Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Caliphate Province of Algeria: Military buildup continues. Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Caliphate Province of Libya: Military buildup continues. Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Caliphate Province of Sahara: Military buildup continues. Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Caliphate Province of Crimea: Military buildup continues. Trade with Sweden is ended.
- Swedish Diplomacy: We declare that the mass murders were commited by a few soldiers against orders. If you don't want to trade with us, no problem with that.
- Portugal: Wishing to warm up relations to France, Portugal publicly condemns the English invasion. The military is also greatly expanded, particularly the Navy, as Portugal still has dreams of becoming a great empire. However, the government tells Holland that they are still considering a joint invasion, and aren't entirely ready yet.
- Spain: South American troops are sent into New Spain, and the Special Forces in Northern New Spain begin marching southward to seize Louisiana and New Orleans from the Americans. After seven days of battling, the Special Forces manage to take it under Spanish control, giving an easier access to the Florida's troops. While this, on the Atlantic coast of America, several Flagships begin battling with the American fleet. After several skirmishes the Fleet results in a crushing victory after the battle of New York in which the Spanish fleet of 150 crushes the American fleet of 130 ships destroying most of it. Yet the war continues. The land troops failed to capture Carolina State from the Americans, yet the Spanish army managed to take over Georgia with the troops from Florida and the Major Antilles, the troops from Spain, quickly hurry in to try to take over Newfoundland to make a swift movement into the heart of the United States despite the Imperial order not to damage or Injure civilians. The Emperor says that if they mean a danger to the army, All force is acceptable. This causes several cities to be destroyed as well as New Orleans as American civilians try to fight the Occupation, ending in the troops destroying the major cities of Georgia and Louisiana. By the end of the year the Americans are asked to end the war under two conditions: release Russian Alaska, and a status Quo Ante bellum. In other news expansion in the colonies continues mainly in Rio de la Plata, and Nova Aragon as well as most of the colonies in Spanish East Africa. The Emperor gives further commands to the troops to seize any aid to the Vietnamese, and the South American fleet and Neo-Aragonian fleet to return to their respective territories. While this, in the Empire Senate the idea of Giving further rights to the colonies grow as a pro-liberal feeling toward the Americas. Many see it as an option, as the Mexican Kingdom is found a great success.the possibility of giving independence to New Granada as a Dominion is seen on the horizon, to be a reality in 20 or 50 years. While this is the same for the Balkan territories, Portugal and France are sent an alliance, and are asked if they would wish to be helped to colonize Northern Argonia (Australia). While this the troops in the Hindustan continue bombarding, The Siberian alliance is accepted, and Spain asks Japan to make a treaty for the borders between Siberia and the Japanese empire.
- Portuguese Diplomacy: Portugal accepts the alliance offer and the colonization help.
- U.S. Diplomacy: Status quo. United States will halt North American expansion and will pay for reparations - if we are allowed to continue into Alaska.
- Spanish D: The reason we state the freedom of Alaska is that there, the majority of the population is of Russian Descent, so it should remain as part of Russia - or in this case part of Siberia.
- US D: The Siberians are poor, have very little infrastructure, while the United States has the transcontinental railroad, strong economy, strong military, and the ability to protect them. Until Siberia has a strong military capable of defending Alaska, then they would be better off with the United States. Otherwords, are all other terms of the treaty find.
- Spanish D: Despite this, the Alaskan population has been fighting since the US occupied their land. Even if they come to a poorer nation, they would be happy to remain under a similar culture. However, you are right on the fact that Siberia is in no position to keep them. The only solution I see is that you administer them until Siberia Is capable of defending themselves and Alaska.
- United States D: Agree.
- Spanish D: Now the question is which will be the border between Siberian Alaska and your Northern territories?
- United States D: OTL Borders of Alaska.
- Spanish D: I'm thinking about this in which you keep an outlet to the Pacific Ocean.
- United States D: Agree.
- NK, new turn please, and the Siberian border treaty Sine dei gloriem (talk) 23:19, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
- NK do you Start the New turn or do I ... it's been a while since the last turn started, mainly because of me LOL Sine dei gloriem (talk) 19:19, December 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Will start next turn tomorrow. I need to think up a few events. Nk.
- New Spain (Mexican Kingdom) has a new Praetor: José Carlos, who swears allegiance to the Spanish Empire also crowned King of the Mexicans. The King's government increased militarization in the entire colony to prepare colonial armies and some regiments marching to Spain as a symbol of respect and support. They also seek to improve the tariffs with the other Spanish colonies. Slowly attempt to modernize the northwestern areas of the Kingdom.
- Japan: The surrender of America and the recent Dutch incursion convince the Imperial court to accept a treaty with Siberia and cut all liabilities. The Japanese will accept peace with Siberia as long as they cede the southern portion of their Pacific coast, accept Japanese dominance in the Kamchaka Peninsula, give special economic rights to Japan in the far east and never touch Manchuria, in exchange all other lands taking from Former Russia will be returned . Industrial expansion contnues. Work on all projects continue.
- Scotland demands land south of the current border with England.
- Dutch Troops once again harass Japanese in Borneo.
- Mass revolts occur across the English areas of the U.S.A. and many openly insult the government they consider submissive.
- The Italians finally launch their invasion of the Balkans not under Spanish control.
- POST NOW!!!!!!!! Didn't have many events this time.
- Sweden: The Swedish troops made an arrangement with different Russian lords. From Moscu to the border with Sweden, the Russian lords create the Tsardom of Moscu and the Kingdom of Novgorod. The Tsar and the King of both states swear allegiance to the Swedish King. the Tsardom of Moscu employs Swedish troops and Russian troops to continue expanding. Murmansk and Karelia remains as part of the Swedish Empire. The King starts to dialogue with the government of Denmark and Norway offering both nations to join the Empire in peace with different advantages, as protection and respect for the local cultures, and reasonable taxes. At the same time,the King puts troops in the borders to dissuade both countries from starting a war or doing something violent. The Swedish Royal Fleet takes over Svalbard, Novaya Zemlya and Franz Josef Land despite the cold time,. Only a small penal outpost is built on Svalbard but the Swedish flag remains waving on the other islands. The Navy starts a plan for improvement and more ships are built. The Swedish offer the Russians who unite to the Tsardom of Moscu the peace and Swedish protection against the Muslims who want to conquer Russian lands and submit the poor Russian peasants,
- Portugal: Portugal greatly expands its navy and requests Spanish aid in colonizing northern Argonia. The government also passes some economic reforms, hoping to bolster Portugal's economy. Taxes are increased in Brazil.
- Holy Islamic Caliphate: The Caliphate launches another offensive into Russia and takes much more land. The Caliphate annexes the Crimean Khanate. The Khanate's land in Russia is placed under Caliphate control, and the Tsardom of Russia is created out of these lands with Alexander Tussant Romanov crowned the new Tsar of Russia. He is given full sovereignty over his lands and the Caliphate backs his claim to all of Russia. Secert funding of the rebels in America begins. Add more later. Expansion into the unclaimed lands of Kazakhstan begins. Russia is offered a peace treaty and an alliance to force back the Swedes and is promised, if accepted, all of the Tsardom of Russia will reunite with Russia immediately.
- Caliphate Province of Candar: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Turkey: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Syria: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Kurdistan: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Armenia: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Iraq: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Judea: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Hejaz: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Mecca: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Egypt: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Tunis: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Algeria: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Libya: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Sahara: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Crimea: Military buildup continues.
- United States: President Thomas Jefferson orders the US Army to crack down on the revolts, and offers amnesty should they surrender. Improvement of the military begins, while William Hull becomes the main military governor of Alaska. Research continues on technology.
- Siberia: after the conflicts between Siberians and Japanese draw to an end, and with aid of Spain, we begin to build up infrastructure and small cities in the remaining coast of Siberia, to begin a possible Expansion into central Siberian regions to populate and an army is built up to defend from the other republican movements who could want to have the power over the current one of the consul Illianovich. While this, a small fleet is built up as well and small paths are built in the Eastern areas.
- Wait - you need to accept my terms for there to be any peace.
- Japan: Troops continue to occupy the Russian Far East until the Siberians agree to the peace offered by Japan. Tired of the Dutch, a raid is carried out on their settlement in Borneo and along the coasts of the East Indies by the navy, but war isn't declared so that Japanese troops can get ready for the conflict. Industrialization continues and the designing of the rifle and the steamboats continue.
- Siberia: OK, I accept your treatment but I need a map of your territorial demands.
- From a friend of mine, the player of Siberia Sine dei gloriem (talk) 00:15, December 14, 2012 (UTC)
- About 40% of the area shown occupied on the map but the part that is connected to Japanese Manchuria.
- Something like that
- That's good and with that, I've neutralized any chances of Russia or Siberia having a Pacific fleet - cementing Japanese dominance in the North Pacific. Keep in mind you need a warm water harbor or at least one that can function in the warm seasons - no chances anymore.
- Spain: With the Events in America and the final peace in Siberia, Spain sees the possibility of bringing Spain into a new era. In the very center of Toledo, the Imperial Capital, the events show that the Empire is one of the Greatest empires in history following China, The Mongol Empire and the Roman Empire in their Glorious times. Despite this, the Emperor Charles II continues seeking for a better empire giving greater rights to the population in the American colonies, and the Spanish Settlements on Argonia, on this continent. The West and East New Aragon aid the Portuguese settlers in the north of the continent, and a small decrease in taxes occurs on the American colonies mainly in Nueva Granada and Florida. The army begins developing self-repeating rifles succeeding partially by the end of the year, but with barely a few examples. The troops of New Spain remain near the Southern border with the US. While this, Christian missionaries are sent into the African colonies and Morocco to convert their inhabitants to Christianity. The non-aggression pact with the Swedish is accepted and Expansion in the colonies continues. While this, the Invasion of Hindustan continues. As the Bombings of the cities by the Floating ships continue the bombardments of Delhi, further division of the American colonies might begin, and the Troops in the Balkans begin to settle around the Bulgarian and Greek coastal Regions. By the end of the Year, the Emperor Charles II gives the throne to Ferdinand I (Previously known as Ferdinand I of Bordeaux). The fleet is renewed and steamboats are beginning to be used in continental Spain.
- Also - new turn, please Sine dei gloriem (talk) 00:19, December 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Will start new turn tomorrow..
- New turn, please Sine dei gloriem (talk) 23:36, December 14, 2012 (UTC)
- OK, NK. I'm going to take de facto control of this and post the Mod Events Sine dei gloriem (talk) 23:12, December 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Italy continues with their Invasion of the Balkans. Against the Austrians, the Italians succeed with almost no problem, but when they face the Hungarians they reach a stalemate - being unable to advance farther into Hungary
- The Dutch in Borneo manage to defeat the Japanese fleet, yet the Japanese armies continue their control on Borneo, awaiting reinforcements from Japan.
- In Canada and Newfoundland, the English population revolts against the American presence. While in Louisiana, some of the population begins thinking about gaining independence from the Americans, seeking Spanish aid.
- Scotland mobilizes troops into Northern England to take the demanded land, from the republic, sparking a new war in the British Isles.
- Sweden succeeds in Russia, and the formation of the Novgorod Kingdom and Tsardom of Moscow, showing the Danish and Norwegians that their best option is to join the Empire. Nevertheless, many of the citizens refuse, as most of them feel that even so, they can withstand the Swedish.
- In Manchuria, the people revolt against Japanese control.
- In Brazil, the people enraged by the tax increase, begin questioning the Monarchy, causing a division as many of the people go with Joao do Janeiro as it's nicknamed a man who declares the independence of Rio Grande do Sul, as a republic.
- The Independence fervor Extends into Rio de la Plata. Instead of declaring full independence asking for greater autonomy to the Emperor of Spain, this as well extends to Florida and New Granada.
- In Siberia, the population in Japanese Siberia revolts as many share the belief that they deserve as much independence as Siberia does.
- The Hindustani troops, tired, begin withdrawing from the Union of French Asia and the Spanish-held territories, giving a chance to be divided between.
- Vietnam, finally without Spanish support, surrenders to China. Nevertheless, guerrilla war continues in the forests in the north.
- Further fragmentation of New South Wales occurs. As the government is unable to set a type of government, the country divides in three: one Monarchy (the Kingdom of New South Wales), a Federal Republic (Republic of South Wales) and a Centralist Republic (Republic of Tasmania)
- Lithuania breaks away from the Tsardom of Moscow and rejoins Poland.
- The situation of the Dutch, seemingly to be going at war with the Japanese, brings Guyana's republic to launch an attack on Dutch Guyana. While in the east the Dutch face an uprising of the indonesian population as they seek a chance to get independence.
- a Hurricane hits Cuba, Florida, Georgia, Carolina and Virginia, affecting mostly the northern Florida regions up to South Carolina.
- Those are pretty much all the events, LOL.
- Sorry, I've been a bit occupied, I'll go back to doing events next turn and while I agree with most of the events in the long run, a few will prove impossible - mainly the Dutch fighting an extended war with Japan. Their navy will prove incapable of a sustained sea domination but a brief victory is plausible.
- I know, the Dutch are going to be like a moose in the way in Canada, eventually to lose power, and you will probably annex Indonesia or make them your vassals.
- I'll only be annexing Sulawesi probably and the rest of Borneo. The rest of Indonesia I'll rearrange into a state centered around Java and make them into an integrated ally like Siam.
- Fine by me. I don't really care about this zone, only India and Papua and the Philippines.
- Japan: With the rising number of revolts in the empire, Japan begins repression campaigns - mainly against the Manchu. The Siberian revolts are left largely alone for now since the area is sparcely populated and of little economic importance. Manchurian revolts are, however, brutally dealt with. A series of massacres and pillages are carried out by the Imperial army. The Japanese navy, shocked at their defeat by the Dutch, begin moving the full navy to South Asia to deal with the Europeans but Japan offers the Dutch an option to simply walk away before a war breaks out. Siam is pressured to prepare for the invasion of Malacca, an area of Dutch infdluence in worst case scenarios. Troops are deployed to Borneo from Korea and Japan decides to restore Korea's status as a puppet state so that no revolts will occur near the homeland (which they likely won't since Japan in this tl are actually liberators) . Four Korean armies are raised for deployment to Manchuria to help deal with the Manchu problem. Japan offers the Spanish a final solution to the rivalry and establish a status quo in the Pacific. Japan will not disturb current Spanish lands but Spain will not interfere in Japan or Japanese-aligned states. Aid is sent to the Indonesian population to help them gain independence - mainly to the more educated Javanese populace hoping to create a state centered around the island of Java. Industrialization continues in good efforts and the construction of steamboats finally begins for naval usage. The repeating rifle proves to be a great investment as the testing of the first rifle proves greatly beneficial and the court hopes that the rifle will be ready by 1810. Japan is offering to aid Spain in the construction of a rail line in exchange for them sharing their hot air weapon designs.
- Spain Diplomacy: We accept your offer and we will not intrude on your domains or aligned states.
- The United States, seeing the threat from the English, moves large-scale amount of troops into the former Canada and Newfoundland, while more are sent to the southern United States and the border with New Spain. Thomas Jefferson declares the English revolt a threat to the United States and thus General Andrew Jackson is sent to quell the rebellion, either through propaganda or military action. General Jackson meets with Native American tribes in Louisiana and former Canada and after a tense meeting, agrees to supporting the United States, in exchange for the recognition of equal rights to the Native Americans. Secretary of State James Madison travels to Spain to ask the King or Queen of Spain to not support any revolt in the United States, in exchange for free trade between the US and Spain, as well as its colonies. Research into modern technology continues. Madison also asks to re-establish peaceful relations between the two "world" powers.
- Spain Diplomacy: We will not aid the Revolts, and we agree with Madison's view, so far as the Spanish domain, and that inheritors of Spanish domains' borders will be respected, (If Mexico or California become independent).
- US D: We agree to respect their borders.
- Sweden: The Swedish forces take over Norway and Denmark, the government of both countries is not totally replaced by Swedish officers, and the languages of both countries are declared as co-official. The taxes in both countries are reduced by a little, but confiscation of property of rebels replaces the losses. Many Swedish troops are bring to Denmark and Norway to calm down the rebellions and destroy any resistance. The armed forces of both countries are brought under Swedish control, distributed in the Empire and forced to work along the Swedish troops, combining companies with Swedish and Norwegian/Danish soldiers. The Tsardom of Moscu and the Kingdom of Novgorod continue growing up and expanding throughout Russia thanks to Danish and Norwegian soldiers who are brought in to replace the tired Swedish troops who are going home. The navy makes spectacular growth thanks to the hundreds of new ships. Greenland and Iceland are brought under Swedish control. Officers and a few companies are sent to both islands to enforce the Swedish law.
- Can we continue this game fast, I don't want it to die Sine dei gloriem (talk) 23:44, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
- OK. I'll start the new turn.Nk
- Spain: The Emperor Ferdinand I asks the Pope in Rome to crown him as Emperor of the Romans, expansion of the colonies continues.
- The revolts in Manchuria continue but are unable to deal with the Japanese forces and suffer major revolts. Japanese Siberia attempts to rejoin Siberia.
- The Dutch, hoping to restore their place as a world power and to try to gain some land, ignore the Japanese warnings and declare war on Japan invading Borneo and Siam.
- Revolts in South America continue but are not centralized yet.
- Troops invading England are able to smash the English defences and a march on London begins.
- Revolutionary sentiment in the U.S.A. remains high and more revolts occur.
- Prussia succeeds in destroying the remnants of Austria and a puppet state is set up with minor concessions given to Prussia.
- Italian Forces continue to fight Hungarian troops but thanks to the brilliance of Napoleon much of the other areas begin falling to Italian armies. He begins plotting a coup in Italy to bring about his rise to power.
- Hindustan finally is willing to come to the negotiation table with Spain and the Union of French India to finally end the bloody feud but refuses to give more then 20% of their land. However, is willing to give extensive economic rights to the Spanish
- The French Government approaches French India about a possible reunification (someone do a RNG for this) And they also begin seeing the Dutch as a possible area to extend into with their sudden war with Japan.
- Sweden: Norway and Denmark are connected to the country, roads, railways, sea routes and similar are created to integrate all three countries. The people from these countries keep their freedoms and rights if they obey and respect the law. Many soldiers return to civil life as well paid workers in the many projects dedicated to integrate the nation. The Tsardom and the Kingdom continue growing up and expanding absorbing the small states born after the fall of Russia. The Danish and Norwegian soldiers suspected of rebellion against the Swedish rule are moved to support the Russian vassals. Greenland and Iceland continue under Swedish rule. The Swedish send help to the English troops and offer home and job to anyone in the Great Britain who wants to escape the war, between 20 and 30 years and is not reluctant to live and work in the lands of the Swedish Empire.
- United States: The United States Army in Canada crushes the rebellions at the Battle of York, which was between the organized United States Army and its Native Allies against the unorganized and lack of central command rebels. A majority flee into former Canada and the United States Department of Justice hires the Inquit Natives to hunt them down and kill them. Military support is sent to the English, while Ireland also sends troops to assist its former enemy against the hostile Scots. Research continues, while the American industry begins to produce weapons and ironclads to replace the nearly crippled United States Navy. Research begins on airships as well as submarines, while repeating rifles are expected to be finished by 1810. The United States Army and Marine Corps abandons the idea of rank advance into enemy fire and instead the United States Training Division teaches new recruits to move individually through the battlefield. Research begins on six-round revolvers similar to the Colt or Smith & Wesson.
- Portugal expands its Argonian colonies. In Brazil, extensive efforts are made to retain the colony, as it's viewed as the most important. More freedoms are given to the colonists, but the military is still sent there as a backup. Portugal continues to support France.
- Poland-Lithuania: Sends expeditionists into the Pacific. Mass coal mining begins. Poland-Lithuania states that the country will be Neutral during any wars. Asks for a trade agreement with France,Spain, or the USA. Designs a crossbow shaped repeating rifle. Their Cavalry and Navy begin massive expansions.
- Sweden: We ask for an alliance to Poland-Lithuania, mutual defense and trade between Sweden, Novgorod and Moscu with Poland-Lithuania.
- Poland-Lithuania: We accept.
- Spain: We thank your trade agreement but furthermore, we want to establish an alliance with you as well.
- Spain: The Emperor of the Spanish continues pushing the Pope to Declare him Imperator Romanorum, as Spain is the only Latin World Power currently, as well from protection from the Italian growing power in the north. While this, the Portuguese are given some advice: 1. lower the taxes on the remaining Brazil. 2. recognize the new state Independence. and 3 and optional, join the Spanish Empire in a royal union between Portugal and Brazil, as an offer to aid and keep the empire. While this, expansion on the colonies continues. While this, the Swedish are approached with the idea to sell them the Patagonian regions barely populated by the Spanish and they are asked to help Christianise the Argonian Continent. While this, infrastructure is continuously built on Northern Nueva España and California and the City of Yerba Buena is renamed as San Francisco, as well the Army manages to develop a Self-repeating rifle after fast Prototypes are made. While this, in the Constantinople the Praetor is chosen for the Byzantine's region's expansion of the African colonies continues and the Republic of Rio Grande do Sul is Recognized.
- Sweden: We accept, we will pay in gold, as much as we can afford for those lands.
- In Rio de la Plata the people continue asking to get further autonomy, though not as main issue among the population.
- The Netherlands seeing the situation in Suriname, quit their aspiration for Borneo, dealing more with the Guyanese independence.
- In Brazil, the north continues asking the Lowering of the taxes while the south continues with its independence awaiting military response.
- In Siberia, the Nation agrees to the Annexation of the Japanese Siberia.
- Manchuria continues the Revolts but without outside aid the result is obvious to every man, woman and child of the nations.
- The Revolts escalate in the US, after the Declaration of Independence of Canada and New Foundland.
- In China Tibet declares independence, as well as the Indochinese state begin with nationalist feelings.
- Lousiana continues gaining more pro independent Followers but remains with no formal attempt to gain it
- Belgium-Burgundy Declares independence from france Nevertheless the Nation is based on French Burgundy and Lorraine
- Jamaica declares independence from The Usa,
- The Ashanti empire begins collapsing after Mali and the Congo Empire formally break away from it
- Sweden Continues succesfully its Power over the Northern European Regions
- In Central Asia in Kazakhstan a Emir rises and begin expanding on Free Kazakhstan, as he sees to united CentralAasia
- In the Ottoman Empire revolts begin in the Northern African regions, as they see the Ottomans as an opressive force to them.
- Post now!
- Japan: Japanese troops seize Dutch Borneo in their withdrawal and the deployment of troops to the rest of the East Indies begins to liberate them from the Netherlands.
- Sweden: Patagonia is put under Swedish control and the gold is pay to the Spanish, many Swedish, Danish, Finish, Russian and Norwegian people decide to move to Patagonia (4000), the government encourages them. The Swedish explorer Sven Hedin reach Baffin Island and declares it as Swedish territory, the Swedish explorers soon find more American island and a couple hundred Russian prisoners are send to establish Swedish penal outposts, all the Islands north of Canada are declared Swedish territories. Moscu and Novgorod continue expanding south and preparing their armies. Sven Hedin and his group travel to Africa and establish an outpost in OTL Angola. The government of Prussia is pushed to expand in the German states. The english population in Sweden grows to thousands, as many of people decide to escape from the war, and even more are coming, Patagonia also gets many English migrants. The Swedish Crown moves a fleet to the Falklands and under the authority of the English Crown (under Swedish protection), the Falklands are made a Swedish protectorate.
- 1810 map
- United States: General William Hull secures Jamaica from rebel hands and returns it to a US Territory. The Battle of Jamaica is known as the bloodiest battle in North America and thus a memorial is declared in Kingston. President Thomas Jefferson agrees to give Canada and Newfoundland independence, but under the condition they remain an US ally and trade partner, and join the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, which will include Newfoundland, Canada, the United States, and Ireland. The rebellious nations, although suspicious of the offer, agree to remain a US ally, and thus ending the bloody one year civil war between the three nations. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization or NATO is formed between the United States, Ireland, Canada, and Newfoundland. With the ending of the Civil War, President Thomas Jefferson sends a Letter of Apology to the people of Canada and Newfoundland, who are given repartitions for the war between the three nations. Meanwhile, Belgium is recongized as nation, and is given the option to join NATO, to help secure its independence from France. Research continues on modern technologies and plans for the colonization of Africa begin, particullary between Spanish Morocco and the French colony to the south.
- Siberia: at the lack of support siberia becomes vassal of the spanish empire.
- Asanteman: The Ashanti send troops into Mali and Congo to crush the rebellions and execute the leaders. 120,000 troops are commited to the invasions, and the Ashanehene states that no mercy will be shown to these traitors. The capitals are swiftly taken back from the rebel forces, and their government leaders tortured to death for treason. The rest of the rebels in the countryside are suppressed and dealt with harshly. 40,000 supporters of the rebellion are put to death, and their disembodied limbs thrown into the ocean, and their heads planted on pikes throughout the empire as a warning to others. The Ashanti invasion of Dutch Guiana succeedes as the Dutch nation remains greatly weakened from the last wars in Europe. (I sent an entire invasion force to South America, what happened?).
- Sorry but they got pushed away by the French Guianan Republic troops, and despite you will get probably a lot of land from Mali and Congo, I'm going to do RNG if you win by 7 points to both of them you re-annex them and if not, you annex part of it depending Sine dei gloriem (talk) 21:18, December 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I invaded Dutch Guiana before the French did in turn 1774.5 after the Dutch genocide. I've been waiting for that conquest to be shown on the map. Also, my Durban colony's growth hasn't be shown either. And I hope its understood that Ashanteman modernized 30+ years ago, so I hope there will be no debate about my conquests. Just sayin'. But really, why is my empire now collapsing when I stablized it and dealt with the first group rebels 40 years ago, and removed the troublesome ethnic groups? ~Viva
- French Authorities launch a major invasion of the break away State in the hopes of retaining French integrity.
- Planning to gain independence from Chinese influence begins to appear more in Indochina.
- A small scale guerrilla movement begins to appear in Rio de La Plata.
- Manchu resistence intensifies but is completely futile in the face of Japanese power
- Italian troops continue to fight Hungary and manage a major victory and with Napoleon in Charge of the army are able to push into Hungarian lands, the planned coup is nearly ready to be launched.
- Prussia begins slowly forcing the smaller German states into a union .
- The Dutch try to hold onto their East Indies Colonies.
- Spain: At the events in Rio de la Plata the movements of further autonomy are given and the population asking for a Similar State of Mexico and the leadership is promised that by 1820 -1850, and the guerrilla are approached by the praetors from Peru and Rio de la Plata to keep them down, and to negotiate a surrender for greater rights to the Rio de la Plata viceroyalty. While this, the army is updated and the Regions of the Balkans get further autonomy as well as the South American colonies, the offer of a royal union between Portugal and Spain remains, and the crisis in France shocks the Spanish as no one would have thought of a French division. While this, the colonies expand and the navy is upgraded, mass production self-repeating rifles begin and the imperial army begins its presence on southern India.
- France: Offers the breakway nations of Belgium and Burgundy to bring them to the negotiation table, and offers economic support and improvement of life in both states if the two stay in France. However, in case negotiations fail, there are rumours, of mobilizing the Army to bring down the revolution in the two areas, which 25,000 soldiers are on standby. This is only a last resort, wanting to give the two states one last chance to stop a future bloodshed.
- Spain: We will support you in any conflict you might end up facing from Belgium and Burgundy
- Portugal D: We also pledge to support France in any future conflict.
- United States: The United States and NATO - the US, Ireland, Canada, and Newfoundland - openly support Belgium against France, but President Jefferson urges France, Belgium, and Burgundy to come to the negotiation table, as the world has seen enough bloodshed. The colony of Liberia is established between Spanish Morocco and the French colony to the south. The main purpose of the colony is to establish a freedom for blacks to escape persecution from across the world. James Madison, the organizer of the colony, states that the US also intends of having Liberia turned into a nation and join NATO, giving the United States another ally to combat ongoing Spanish and Swedish influenece. The people of Alaska are given a referderum to determine there future:
49% say to join the US, 23% say to join Alaska, and the remaining 28% say to remain independent.With the future determined by the people's vote, Alaska is turned into the Alaskan Territory, with Sitka being the capital of the territory. Research continues into all modern technologies, while the first prototype submarine is launched from Norfolk, and sinks. An American-version of an airship is launched from Chicago, where it travels across the Appalachian Mountains to New York. Both civilian and military entrepenuers see the airship as a future for military and civilian use. Repeating rifles are issued out to soldiers across the United States. The Ashanti are offered membership or oberserver of NATO, to help protect from foreign intruders from Europe.
- Sorry but Alaska is a colony of Siberia, and Siberia is my ally, annexing them would be an act of war, and despite Canada and Newfoundland is your ally they would remain out of any war, at least for a while Sine dei gloriem (talk) 23:10, December 27, 2012 (UTC)
- They are still under American occupation and has not yet been returned to Siberia. The terms to end the war between the US and Spain was that Alaska would remain under American administration until the population felt Siberia was ready to control the colony. However, when Siberia became an Spanish-vassal, look at last turn, thats when the US decided to determine to vote on their future. And majority vote counts. Also, its not an act of war, considering the referderum was legal by the American Alaskan Authority - the de facto leaders of Alaska until Siberia wanted to gain back Alaska. Also, Siberia is in no position to gain Alaska, considering they lack an sign of military force, a stable economy, and the infrastructure to occupy and administer Alaska properly. And if they wanted to vote on independence, then they would have to build their economy, infrastructure, and armed forces. This leaves pratically leaves one option - joining the United States. Enclavehunter (talk) 23:27, December 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Nope, the term was that America would keep, until Siberia is able to have control on it, not until the Alaskan choose to join them, so if you push this it would be an act of war against Siberia and Spain Sine dei gloriem (talk) 23:30, December 27, 2012 (UTC)
- It's not an act of war. The referderum is legal by the administrative government in charge of Alaska until Siberia can SUSTAIN itself. Not by the help of Spain. On its own two feet. Let's leave it at that. Until Siberia becomes a sunstainable nation, then Alaska will remain under American control.Enclavehunter (talk) 01:09, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Fine, you can have Alaska until Siberia Come's into its feet Sine dei gloriem (talk) 01:10, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Agree. Now, let's get back to the game. Enclavehunter (talk) 01:12, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Portugal: The colonies all are given more autonomy in an effort to prevent rebellion, except for the Argonian one, which is under the full control of the Portuguese government. Terra do Sul, the Australian colony, is expanded along the coastline. The economy and military is also expanded.
- Sweden: The Swedish government continue to enforce the control of Patagonia and the Swedish colonies, more English and Russian people move to Sweden. The English army is supplied with weapons and ammo, the Swedish government and the British monarchists made a deal, the Swedish army will support England and in exchange the England will became again a kingdom. Prussia is helped to put down the German resistance. The Angolan colony grows and more russian and swedish people settle there. A great army moves to Denmark and the navy moves to block the Netherlands, many Ducht ships are sink and the Netherlands are blocked, the army is ready to start an invasion along Prussian troops. Moscu and Novgorod grow to the south and attack different Russian lords. The ambassador in Italy offer an Alliance to Napoleon.
- Things calm down in Rio de la plata as they receive the promise of further autonomy, and the guerrillas begin to accept peace
- In Brazil the northern populations, happy with the decrease of taxes, continues under Portuguese domination.
- In the Qing Empire the farther provinces begin to show independentist movements.
- In Manchuria the rebels surrender with nothing but destruction at the pass of the Japanese.
- The Republic of Quebec enters in civil war as pro-Spanish, pro-American and Nationalistic groups try to take power in their hands.
- Swedish become more and more powerful as the Kingdom of Novgorod and Tsardom of Russia expand and as they Gain more power in the Danish and Norwegian areas as well as the tax recolection from Patagonia .
- In New South wales the Royal family ask British royalists to Come into the Kingdom to populate the Desert areas and increase industry.
- the Northern States of the Caliphate Secede forming the Kingdoms of Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Egypt, The Caliphate troops Move into Egypt and Libya Preparing a Reconquest Campaign.
- The Persian Empire launch a Surprise attack on The Mughal Empire and Bukhara as the Mughal ally is Dealing with the North African Nations.
- In Ethiopia a New Emperor Takes the Nation and He seeks to form a New Empire, launching attacks at the Western and Southern Tribes with Surprising success.
- Mali Empire Expands North taking the Small tribal kingdoms, While Congo Empire Expands South and East with the Same Success as the Mali empire.
- The Republic of Guiana Succeeds at the taking of Suriname, the Republic becomes the Republic of the Guianas.
- Burgundy accepts to Rejoin the French Republic.
- The Republic of New South Wales expands westward into Desertic territories.
- In Alaska a coup d'etat occurs as the Independentist kill the American governor and leave the Siberian Republic.
- In Central Asia the Kazakh Kingdom expands into the rebel provinces of China and westward into the Caspian Sea.
- United States: President Thomas Jefferson is disgusted at the killing of the governor, but he also respects the United States's part in the ceasefire and begins withdrawing troops from Alaska. In Quebec, American troops already stationed in Quebec side with the pro-American forces and begin to help fight pro-Spanish and Nationalist groups in the region. Canada and Newfoundland declares neutrality, while Ireland sends a small detachment of troops to help support pro-Americans against pro-Spanish and Nationalistic groups. Meanwhile, a naval blockade is set up around Quebec to help halt any attempts from the European powers in supplying pro-Spanish or Nationalist groups. President Thomas Jefferson states in a State of Union Address, that "following the Quebec Civil War, the United States will go into isolation, and thus won't participate in foreign affairs. However, he states that the United States will remain in NATO, and if necessary, support its allies (Canada, Newfoundland, Quebec, and Ireland) in a time of global conflict." Research into modern technology begins, while improvement of living conditions in major cities across the United States begin. Secretary of State James Monroe travels to Canada, Alaska, Kingdom of Mexico, and Spain to discuss the possibility of a North American railroad, connecting every major city in North America with a single railroad, hoping to increase both co-operation between Spain and the US, as well as decreasing the travel time between the major cities. Research into submarines continue, while the first prototype airship is launched in North Carolina.
- Portugal: Portugal focuses on improving conditions in the colonies, not willing to lose its empire. The government formally supports the pro-Spanish group in Quebec, ordering the United States to stop their blockade. In preparation, the military, especially the Navy, is vastly expanded. The prince regent says that good relations with Spain must be maintained throughout all conflict.
- US D: We don't take orders from Portugal
- Portuguese D: We're demanding it then.
- France: Burgundy is welcomed back into the French Republic, and is promised that the quality of life will improve, as per agreements. Belgium has yet to respond, with still threats of revolution, though seeing as everything ended peacefully with Burgundy, the President still hopes that the Belgians will make the right choice, and see France as their family. While we don't want war with the United States, we're still siding with the Portuguese and Spanish, and if push comes to shove, and war breaks out, then conflict is inevitable.
- Spain: secretly using the northern american islands as outposts to support pro spanish an nationalist movements Spain's small air Fleet drops weaponry to this groups in quebec, to the anti american groups,during the year the Pope is continues asked to Crown Ferdinand I of Spain as Imperator Romanorum, while in the eastern Provinces Greek movements begin to pleed the spanish to give them a similar status, with this said the Emperor Agrees on giving the Greeks power and Re starts the Imperium Romanum Orientalis Though Based in Constantinople its main Capital Is in OTL skopje, the Colonies Expand and with this the Hunger of Retaking Northern Africa to a Catholic movement, and With this in Egypt Coptic Rebels fighting against Islamic Turkish forces, are supported by the empire, Siberia and the Argonian nations, Portugal's siding with Spain amazes the emperor who now will support the Portuguese, Mauritania begins being populated with muslims, and In new Spain the troops begin building up, the emperor ask's the Rumanian Nations to join in a stronger federation and as vassals of Spain. While this, the self-repeating rifles continue being upgraded and military and navy expand, Siberia: Continues expanding eastward and many railways begin developing in the Southern areas, Vladisburg begins being built in the priorly occupied areas of Siberia by the Japanese,
- Sweden: English, Swedish and Norwegians begin populating Southern Greenland and the Northern islands in Northern America as well as the Patagonia under Swedish rulling, wirth this Spain, Portugal, Poland, and Italy are asked to join a new alliance: the IEA (Imperialist European alliance). While this, the Colony in Angola expands and the Expectance of Response from the English continues, the Blockade of The Netherlands starts, and Moscow and Novgorod Expand Southwest,
- Spain: We agree.
- In Quebec, despite American support, at lack of number the Nationalist and Pro-Spanish begin taking over the major cities, seizing the capital by the end of January.
- Canada falls in civil disarray and divides into five States, the Kingdom of Cascadia, Hudson republic, Labrador Federation, Nunavut Federation and the Northern Republic, most of them allied between each other and with isolationist tendencies.
- in Ireland Irredentist movements bring the idea of an invasion of Scotland and Wales, but the pro-American stop the ideas before getting stronger.
- England, as in disarray, agrees on the return of the monarchy, many of them relucting this one.
- Belgium joins France as its partner. Burgundy did last year.
- The Coptic troops supported by the Spanish push the Ottomans out of Egypt and parts of East Libya, though the Ottoman Continue helding most of Northern Africa but Tunisia.
- Italy agrees on joining the alliance, while Napoleon continues his campaign now with most of Hungary under his power,
- The East Roman Empire becomes a nation as of the Edict of Athens. Under Spanish Sovereignty, it gains Independence as a member of the Empire holding most the Central Balkans and a small coast line on the sea.
- Japanese troops occupying Manchuria are pushed outside as the Siberian pro-nationalists help them <u>providing weaponry.,</u>
- The Netherlands are invaded by the Prussians and after a long time war comes back to Western Europe.
- Ethiopia Expands southwestward expanding with it Christiandom, while in the west Mali and Congo take their surrounding areas gaining more and more power,
- Finally after years of occupation Dutch Guyana falls to the Guianese republic,
- Expansion by the Australian nation continues.
- Siberia splits as Federalists, Republicans and Loyalists try to take power in The Alaskan Republic. The south is held by loyalists, west By Republicans and north by Federalists.
- The Kazakh begins expanding their Kingdom Westward continuously until reaching Parts of The Caspian Sea.
- The Pope passes away and Julius III becomes Pope, and as fearing from the Italians in the north gives the Spanish Emperor the title of the Emperor of the Romans if they accept giving some land of Naples to the Papal States when Joining the Empire.
- Persia continues its attacks on the Moghuls and the Bukharan with outstanding success destroying their armies. Now they aim at a weak Ottoman Empire, Launching an Invasion of the Western Provinces.
- Copts and Orthodox from Ethiopia ally themselves against the Ottomans.
- The Angolan Republic Expands farther into Africa. While in the South the Dutch South Africa begins falling apart after decades of no Support.
- China's Western Provinces Continue leaving the Empire and being forced or Invaded by the Kazakh.
- Dutch Borneo becomes Self-governing at lack of Support from the Dutch though no seceeding is official yet,
- The Republic of Rio Grande do Sul begins to form its own army and Its own Centralist government.
- France: Belgium is welcomed back into the French Republic with a huge festival being held in Brussels and Dijon, stating that Belgians and Burgundians are just as important to France, as the other regions. However, now there is a new threat, Prussians invading the Netherlands. The Government is unsure of who to side with.
- United States: President Thomas Jefferson, with the loss of Canada and access to the Pacific Ocean, coupled with the near defeat in Quebec, resigns as president, and Vice President George Clinton assumes presidency. President Clinton, faced with threats to all sides of the United States, declares an tactical withdraw from Quebec. Due to spending a large amount in Quebec, President Clinton orders the burning American-built bridges, destroying roads and factories, and declaring an embargo against Quebec, which means the US Navy maintains a naval blockade against Quebec, which proves effective, but not enough due to Spanish airships. The Dissident Removal Agency is developed under the orders of President Clinton and trains a group of assassins to target the leaders and officers of the Nationalist and pro-Spanish groups in Quebec. Most agents are pro-American Quebecans who are trained to assassinate a target from a distance, stealthfully kill a target, and escape without being caught. Meanwhile, large scale mass production begins, and repeating rifles are distributed to the United States Army, Navy, and Marines Corps. The United States Navy launches its first prototype submarine, although it sinks, work begins on a better design. Improvement of bridges, roads, and the railway continues, while sewer systems are constructed underneath the major cities, factory and mining conditions improve, and universial education is declared in the Free Education Act, which extends to both girls and boys. The US Army begins looking into an anti-airship weapon capable of shooting hundreds of rounds in a minute at a single airship, bringing it crashing down to earth.
- Holy Islamic Caliphate: The Caliphate launches another offensive into Russia and takes much more land. The Caliphate annexes the Crimean Khanate. Money adn weapons go to Quebec. The Caliphate launches a massive counteroffensive against Persia, forcing them from the Caliphate and crossing into Persian land. The Caliph's armies are soon marching into the Persian hearltand, and he orders that Tehran msut fall, and that Persia will be pacified forever and be incorpoarated as a vassal state of the Caliphate while half of Persia will be annexed. Caliphate troops also crack down on the rebels in Africa andand the other rebeling areas, crushing those in Egypt and Libya while the others conintue to be fought against.
- You are too far to be actually able of claiming lands of Kazakhstan unless you conquer Persia in which case it would be plausible.
- I think you should deal first with the independentist. Sine dei gloriem (talk) 19:33, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Caliphate Province of Candar: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Turkey: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Syria: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Kurdistan: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Armenia: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Iraq: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Hejaz: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Mecca: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Egypt: Military buildup continues
- Caliphate Province of Tunis: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Algeria: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Libya: Military buildup continues.
- Caliphate Province of Sahara: Military buildup continues.
- all of these rebelled
- Caliphate Province of Crimea: M:ilitary buildup continues.
- Tsardom of Russia: The alliance is secured with the Caliphate and since the Caliphate annexed the Crimean Khanate, the Tsardom asks for the Khanates Russian territory.
- The Caliphate cedes the formerly Crimean heald lands in Russia.
- It's a swedish vassal.
- No, I invaded as the Caliphate and made the Tsardom my vassal. There are two Tsardoms of Russia, then.
- The Caliphate cedes the formerly Crimean heald lands in Russia.
- Sweden: Greenland, Patagonia, the islands north of Canada and the colony in Angola receive a new wave of colonizers, mostly Scandinavian. The military tech is improved with new and better weapons, basic education is made mandatory in the motherland (Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark), and superior education is made cheaper. The infrastructure of the country is upgraded. The army moves to the Netherlands working along the Prussian and the coastal region of Friesland is claim and annexed. The Swedish Military Intelligence discovers that the Muslims are helping the Quebecers and secretly a report is put under the control of an American agent, along many incriminating documents pointing the muslims were subsidizing many of the anti-U.S movements in North America (some of the documents are fakes, not all of them, but who cares they are incriminatory), those documentos show how the Caliphate has been weakening the U.S since many years ago and are secretly an exaggeration.
- Kingdom of England: The King Charles takes the throne. The Royal Army is working in stoping the disarray and establish order. The Royal Navy moves to Wales and disembarks troops who defeat the local rebels and re-establish the English Monarchy control, the Welsh people also receive the state of Autonomous Royal Province. The English troops join the Prussian forces into defeating the Dutch people. King Charles ask the Scottish to made peace and establish friendly relations to protect each other. A secret plan to attack Ireland and divide her is communicated to Scotland. England joins the European Alliance (IEA).
- Autonomous Royal Province of Wales: The Welsh moderate separatists are happy with the Autonomous statehood, and the economy is improved. The radical separatists are persecuted and made illegal. The roads toward England are improved.
- Tsardom of Moscu: The Muscovites gather the troops and move them to the south border, the Orthodox people in the Crimean Khanate are financed to rebel against the muslims intruders. The Tsar ask Poland to join our forces and fight the muslim threat, in case of war we offer the west side of the Crimean Khanate and our full cooperation. The east border is greatly expanded by annexing the war lords and pacific leaders, troops and weapons join the persians fighting the othomans. Moscu joins the European Alliance (IEA).
- Kingdom of Novgorod: The Kingdom of Novgorod expands its borders until reach the Siberia borders (this area is sparsely populated). The Kingdom sends troops to join the Muscovite forces in the border with the "Russian" Tsardom and more troops to join the Persian against the othomans. Novgorod sends ambassadors to Japan and Poland, we ask Japan a mutual defense treaty, and invite Poland to the European Alliance. Novgorod joins the European Alliance (IEA).
- Kingdom of England: The King Charles takes the throne. The Royal Army is working in stoping the disarray and establish order. The Royal Navy moves to Wales and disembarks troops who defeat the local rebels and re-establish the English Monarchy control, the Welsh people also receive the state of Autonomous Royal Province. The English troops join the Prussian forces into defeating the Dutch people. King Charles ask the Scottish to made peace and establish friendly relations to protect each other. A secret plan to attack Ireland and divide her is communicated to Scotland. England joins the European Alliance (IEA).
- Portugal: Portugal continues to support the Pro-Spanish Quebequenses. The Brazilian colonies are progressively given more freedom, though they still remain part of the Empire. The Oceanian colony, now called Terra-do-Sul, is expanded, with the hope of expanding to match Nova Aragonia.
- Spain: The Colonies expand, and while consideration for the Netherlands is given, the empire remains neutral on the Prussian and Scandinavian invasion. While this, the airships are receiving a second metal plate armor to protect from surface projectiles, and self-repeating weapons,. While this, greater rights are given to the colonist population and several fleet ships are built - mainly the flagships with metal plates to protect from projectile from other ships. While this, the deployment of weaponry in Quebec is given and the bombarding of Pro-American camps begins, while several pro-Spanish governments in Alaska are aided to fight the Pro-American. While this, Ferdinand I is Crowned Imperator Romanorum Occidentalis, Emperor of the West Romans. While this, a small economic boom begins as the Spanish traders gain more and more power and Several Pro-liberal movements begin in Spain to give further rights.
- Siberia: Expansion southwestward into central Asia begins, as well as the buildup of infrastructure and military.
- Federation of New South Wales: The expansion westward begins as the population grows.
- Kingdom of New South Wales: Expansion westward begin as the population grows and the infrastructure is built up.
- Republic of British Angola: The Republic begins to build up its military as the tribal incursions from African warlords continue.
- Napoleon defeats the last remnants of the Hungarian army as the troops march into northern Hungary and the capital Budapest.
- Napoleon's success is followed by a successful coup d'etat where he takes power of the Republic of Italy. The Consul of Italy flees to France where he hopes to be safe. While this, Napoleon launches an invasion of Austria ending by the half of the year and absorbing the remnants of the Austrian empire. Napoleon invades after the Southern German States and Switzerland.
- The Rebellions in North Africa continue, but above all the Copts from Egypt succeed in pushing the Ottomans out of Egypt, but Islamic and Coptic tensions arise. Somehow, the Copts prevail, taking power of the Kingdom of Egypt.
- In central Asia Kazakhstan continues to take much of central Asia, and Western China.
- Ethiopia expands westward and allies with the Coptic state in Egypt, as Both Share their Christian religion and tradition.
- In Quebec Pro-Spanish and Nationalist movements succeed in the Battle of Ottawa.
- Alaskan Pro-Spanish and Nationalist movements join forces to finish the American remnants in Alaska.
- The Dutch kingdom falls apart as Swedish and Prussian troops take Amsterdam. While this, the Cape Colony and Indonesia Gain Independence as the Kingdom of South Africa and the Kingdom of East India
- Persia succeeds in the Battle of Ninive taking Ottoman Iraq and Parts of Ottoman Syria.
- The Idea of a Caliphate is reborn in the mind of the Shah, but he first wants to deal with the Ottomans then take Arabia.
- Mali, Congo and Angola expand eastward into African heartland.
- The Ottoman Tsardom of Russia divides into small lordships loyal to the Tsar.
- United States: President Clinton, with the deaths in Alaska and Quebec, declares all troops to be withdrawn from overseas, excluding Ireland. The United States enters a period of isolation and NATO offically is broken up, but politely asks Newfoundland and any Canadian states to rejoin the United States (RNG, please). The Department of War is replaced by the Department of Defense. Budgets are redirected from the military to research and development, transportation, education, healthcare, and infrastructure. Factory conditions, living conditions are increased, which also sends the average lifespan from 52 years of age (estimate) to approximately 62 years of age. Research on rapid-firing weapons continues, while research into armoured airships and body armour begins. Mining for coal begins, while research into exploration for oil begins.
- France: Upon the Swedish and Prussians taking over the Netherlands, the border between the Dutch and the Belgians is heavily armed with French soldiers, many of which were Belgians who almost rebelled from the Republic. At least 50,000 soldiers are sent to the border, in case the Swedish and Prussians attempt to take away French land.
- Sweden: We will not attack France nor support any attack from Prussia.
- French Diplomacy: That will be quite a relief.
- Sweden: The colonies are funded and the African one is expanded. More people are sent to the islands in North America. The Swedish Government offers Prussia a deal in which Sweden keeps the coast and some land north of the Netherlands and Prussia, the rest of the country.
- England: King Charles continues working in rebuilding the country. The army is improved and the navy too, but both forces are heavily watched by the Swedish 'advisors. England sends an invitation to Scotland to plan a possible attack to Ireland.
- Wales: The Welsh continue destroying separatist movements and rebuilding the country.
- Moscu: The Army is sent to the South and attacks the Tsardom of Russia. The Tsardom of Moscu asks Poland to help in this attack against Russia in exchange of lands and friendship.
- Novgorod: The Army is sent to the South and attacks the Tsardom of Russia.
- England: King Charles continues working in rebuilding the country. The army is improved and the navy too, but both forces are heavily watched by the Swedish 'advisors. England sends an invitation to Scotland to plan a possible attack to Ireland.
- Spain: The colonies expand as does the military and navy, Napoleon's threat remains important but not as it was before, the Empire infrastructure continues growing.
- Mod events:
- Napoleon launches an invasion of Poland with his armies to try to start a stronger empire based in Central Europe and Northern Italy.
- The Qing empire continues collapsing as small states continue leaving the Empire with no action from it.
- Japan begins collapsing as the Manchu and other Ethnicities within the empire revolt and force the Japanese armies to leave their lands.
- Egypt's leadership continues imposing its Coptic belief and small revolts occur in the Kingdom.
- Finally, after several years of Civil war, the Ottoman Empire collapses, as the African Kingdoms unite into the Caliphate of Maghreb and the Asian lands become the Sultanate of Rum, the Sultanate of Damascus and Hejaz.
- The Tsardom of Moscow vassal of the Ottomans falls into disarray as Swedish and Muscovian troops invade them.
- In Alaska the Nationalists impose over Spanish and American pro leadership.
- In Quebec pro-Spanish defeat the other political groups and reunite Quebec into one republic .
- The situation in Canada continues as isolationists remain in power in each nation.
- Mali, Congo and Ethiopia continue expanding in Africa.