These are all of the point of differences (POD) that has happened in this timeline.
Already in the timeline
- 1906: FIFA World Cup begins when in OTL it starts in 1930
- 1907: Manchester United is deformed after the debts is too much to pay.
- 1920: Czechoslovakia is disqualified in the Quarter Finals (OTL: Final) in the 1920 Summer Olympics.
- 1932: Football is held at the 1932 Summer Olympics compared to OTL where its not which led to recognition of the tournament.
- 1936: Germany defeat Norway at the 1936 Summer Olympics unlike OTL where it was the other way round.
- 1948: After the success of the Great Britain team in the "match of the century" game and the Victory International Cup, the federations of FA, IFA, FAW merge into one team. Scotland comes in 1952.
- 1949: FIFA allows India to play barefoot in the qualifying stage for the 1950 FIFA World Cup as they say it will be a one-off occasion.
- 1990: Yugoslavia takes home the 1990 FIFA World Cup, easing tensions in the country enough to keep the country together.
- 1993: San Marino scores a win against the United Kingdom, sending San Marino into a spin.
- 2006: CONSNAF is formed after the CONMEBOL and CONCACAF merge into one.