These are all of the point of differences (POD) that has happened in this timeline.
Already in the timeline
- 1906: FIFA World Cup begins when in OTL it starts in 1930
- 1907: Manchester United is deformed after the debts is too much to pay.
- 1920: Czechoslovakia is disqualifed in the Quarter Finals (OTL: Final) in the 1920 Summer Olympics.
- 1932: Football is held at the 1932 Summer Olympics compared to OTL where its not which led to recognition of the tournament.
- 1936: Germany defeat Norway at the 1936 Summer Olympics unlike OTL where it was the other way round.
- 1948: After the success of the Great Britain team in the "match of the century" game, the federations of FA, IFA, FAW merge into one team. Scotland comes in 1952.
- 1950: FIFA allows India to play barefoot, saying that it will be a one off
- 1990: Yugoslavia takes home the 1990 FIFA World Cup, easing tensions in the country enough to keep the country together.
- 1993: San Marino scores a win against the United Kingdom, sending San Marino into a spin.
- 2006: CONSNAF is formed after the CONMEBOL and CONCACAF merge into one.