Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The position of "President-General" was created in 1867 by the British Empire, with the first election being held in 1868 and the first office holder taking office in 1869. The President-General serves as the chief executive of the United Provinces of America, and is elected directly by the people of the UPA to a four year term. However, the President-General is still subordinate to the Governor-General of the UPA, as well as the government of the British Empire.
2. James G. Blaine (Progressive Party), 1881-1889
3. Grover Cleveland (American Liberal Party), 1889-1893
4. William Jennings Bryan (American Labor Party), 1893-1909
5. Theodore Roosevelt (American Liberal Party), 1909-1919 - Died in office
6. Robert Borden (American Liberal Party), 1919-1921
7. James Cox (United Rationalist Party), 1921-1933
8. Franklin Roosevelt (American Labor Party), 1933-1945 - Resigned
9. William McKenzie King (American Labor Party), 1945-1949
10. Thomas Dewey (Progressive Party), 1949-1961
11. John Diefenbaker (Progressive Party), 1961-1969
12. Martin Luther King (American Liberal Party), 1969-1977
13. Ronald Reagan (Progressive Party), 1977-1989
14. George H.W. Bush (Progressive Party), 1989-1993
15. Jean Cheretien (American Labor Party), 1993-2001
16. John S. McCain (American Liberal Party), 2001-2009
17. Mitt Romney (Progressive Party), 2009-present
- = Died in office
- = Resigned