Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nations belonging to the Greater Anti-Comintern Pact
The European Union - the core of the Greater Anti-Comintern Pact.
- Deutsches Reich - Still under the yoke of a thoroughly criminal regime responsible for unimaginable atrocities, the superpower remains a heartless master to a totalitarian Europe.
- État français
- United Kingdom, simply referred to as "England" in Axis propaganda
- Independent State of Croatia
- Magyar Kösztarsasag
- Nordland, forcibly created "federation" of the Scandinavian states
- Nuovo Impero Romano The New Roman Empire
- Rossiskaya Stat
The Pan Arab Coalition - the league of Arab States, Closely Allied to Germany despite problams with Radical Insurgants
- Arab Federation - Led by Hajj Muhammad Amin al-Husayni, the anti-semitic and nationalist Arab Federation is a relatively powerful state in the Middle East.
- Greater Türkiye
- Azad Hind - Though being a "free" state, India is now oppressed by a fascist, esoteristic regime.
- Nihon Teikoku - Although it is opposed to Germany's growing influence, it is still opposed to the tiny communist threat.
- South Africa
The Inner Sphere
- Nihon Teikoku - The Empire of Japan, new colonial master to all of Asia and the Pacific
- Zhonghua Guo- A reduced China, ruled by a brutal fascist regime.
- Republic of Turan - A Pan-Turkic state, ranging from Xinjiang to Azerbaijan.
- Azad Hind
- Far Eastern Territory - The remnants of the Soviet Union's Siberian territories, now under a far-right, White Russian puppet regime.
- Philippine Islands
- Greater Malaya - Crucial to the Japanese industry, the former colonies of Malaysia, Sabah and the Dutch East Indies are under strict military rule with its seat at Syonan-to.
- Republic of Australia - Another Japanese client state.
- Republic of New Zealand
the last bastion of freedom in a world of Super-powers
- United States of America
- Iceland - While in Europe, The US and Germany see it as a convenient buffer zone for the two factions.