Nations belonging to the Greater Anti-Comintern Pact
The European Union - the core of the Greater Anti-Comintern Pact.
- Deutsches Reich - Still under the yoke of a thoroughly criminal regime responsible for unimaginable atrocities, the superpower remains a heartless master to a totalitarian Europe.
- État français
- United Kingdom, simply referred to as "England" in Axis propaganda
- Independent State of Croatia
- Magyar Kösztarsasag
- Nordland, forcibly created "federation" of the Scandinavian states
- Nuovo Impero Romano The New Roman Empire
- Rossiskaya Stat
The Pan Arab Coalition - the league of Arab States, Closely Allied to Germany despite problams with Radical Insurgants
- Arab Federation - Led by Hajj Muhammad Amin al-Husayni, the anti-semitic and nationalist Arab Federation is a relatively powerful state in the Middle East.
- Greater Türkiye
- Azad Hind - Though being a "free" state, India is now oppressed by a fascist, esoteristic regime.
- Nihon Teikoku - Although it is opposed to Germany's growing influence, it is still opposed to the tiny communist threat.
- South Africa
The Inner Sphere
- Nihon Teikoku - The Empire of Japan, new colonial master to all of Asia and the Pacific
- Zhonghua Guo- A reduced China, ruled by a brutal fascist regime.
- Republic of Turan - A Pan-Turkic state, ranging from Xinjiang to Azerbaijan.
- Azad Hind
- Far Eastern Territory - The remnants of the Soviet Union's Siberian territories, now under a far-right, White Russian puppet regime.
- Philippine Islands
- Greater Malaya - Crucial to the Japanese industry, the former colonies of Malaysia, Sabah and the Dutch East Indies are under strict military rule with its seat at Syonan-to.
- Republic of Australia - Another Japanese client state.
- Republic of New Zealand
the last bastion of freedom in a world of Super-powers
- United States of America
- Iceland - While in Europe, The US and Germany see it as a convenient buffer zone for the two factions.