Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is an incomplete list of National Historic Landmarks in Kentucky.
- Burks' Distillery - The oldest active distillery in Kentucky
- Ashland: The Henry Clay Home - located in Lexington, the home of Henry Clay
- Fort Boonesborough State Park - One of the original settlements in Kentucky
- Green River Shell Middens Archeological District - Late Archaic Period site
- Indian Knoll - Archaic shell heap
- Keeneland Race Course - Race track
- Jacobs Hall, Kentucky School for the Deaf - Jacobs Hall is oldest remaining building at the Kentucky School for the Deaf.
- Labrot & Graham's Old Oscar Pepper Distillery - Makers of Woodford Reserve
- Liberty Hall - Home of John Brown, who helped Kentucky attain statehood
- Lincoln Hall, Berea College - Building at Berea College, first biracial college in the United States
- Dr. Ephraim McDowell House - Site of first successful ovariotomy, done by Ephraim McDowell
- Mill Springs Battlefield - Where a Union victory ended Confederate defensive line in Kentucky in 1862
- Old Morrison, Transylvania College - One of the first buildings of Transylvania University, the first college built west of the Appalachian Mountains
- Old State House - Frankfort
- Perryville Battlefield - Site of largest battle in Kentucky during the American Civil War
- Shakertown at Pleasant Hill Historic District - Home of a Shaker community
- Whitney M. Young Birthplace and Boyhood Home - Birthplace and childhood home of Whitney Young
- Zion Meetinghouse and School
- Janice Holt and Henry Giles Log House