Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following is a list of Monarchs of Great Britain in the Monmouth Dynasty timeline. This list begins in 1603, when the Act of Union united England and Scotland into Great Britain. This list differs from that of OTL only since 1685. Also note that the term United Kingdom is not used in this timeline.
House of Stuart (1603-1649)
- James I (James VI of Scotland) (1566-1625) reigned 1603-1625
- Charles I (1600-1649) reigned 1625-1649
- No monarch (Parliamentary rule) 1649-1653
- Oliver Cromwell (1599-1658) reigned 1653-1658 as Lord Protector
- Richard Cromwell (1626-1712) reigned 1658-1659 as Lord Protector
House of Stuart (restored) (1659-1685)
- Charles II (1630-1685) reigned 1660-1685
- James II (Stuart) (Jacobite James VII of Scotland) (1633-1701) reigned February-October 1685
House of Monmouth (1705-1834)
- James II (Monmouth) (James VII of Scotland) (1649-1705) reigned 1685-1705
- Francis I (1694-1752) reigned 1705-1752
- James III (1716-1754) reigned 1752-1754
- Charles III (1720-1773) reigned 1754-1773
- Anne (1750-1822) reigned 1773-1822
- Francis II (1780-1830) reigned 1822-1830
- Edward VII (1808-1834) reigned 1830-1834